[Castlevania & Bloodstained] sitting in a tree, S-L-A-Y-I-N-G

1323334353638»

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    That's when I fell in love with her. So adorable.

hi33he404s71.png

XaquinRidleySariaL Ron HowardShadowfireBRIAN BLESSEDElvenshaeErlecBurnageKoopahTroopahAndy Joeshoeboxjeddy
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    :P

Switch friend code: SW-2978-3296-1491
    PSN: RidleySaria
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    Still my favorite compilation

"they all share a braincell and Sypha has it for 23 hours a day and Alucard has it for an hour"

KoopahTroopahXaquinshoeboxjeddy
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    I completely forgot Curse of Darkness existed, and that Hector and Isaac were pulled from it.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    I completely forgot Curse of Darkness existed, and that Hector and Isaac were pulled from it.

All I can remember about Curse of Darkness was spending 4 or 5 hours leveling up a pumpkin familiar who, in an advanced form, would pull out a microphone and sing.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

All I can remember about Curse of Darkness was spending 4 or 5 hours leveling up a pumpkin familiar who, in an advanced form, would pull out a microphone and sing.

now I kind of want to play it

Warlock82Andy JoeBurnage
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »

now I kind of want to play it

Fair warning, it's a 3D game in the PS2 era that got mediocre reviews back then. Probably why I completely shoved it out of my mind (especially after the N64 3D games).

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    KoopahTroopah
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I liked Curse and Lament of Innocence because they're still Castlevanias, but boy howdy they are repetitive and have boring design.

Twitch: KoopahTroopah - Steam: Koopah - Switch: KoopahTroopah - PSN: Koopah089
    Kalnaur
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Heat Waves . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Yeah, I liked Curse and Lament of Innocence because they're still Castlevanias, but boy howdy they are repetitive and have boring design.

I felt like, in terms of level design and aesthetic, Darksiders II was by far the best 3D Castlevania I've ever played. :razz:

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

KoopahTroopahElvenshae
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited February 14
    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    KalnaurXaquinMNC DoverGroveBurnageElvenshaeKoopahTroopahGolden YakAndy JoeBRIAN BLESSEDL Ron HowardAbsoluteZero
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Is it March 5th yet?

Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
    XaquinKalnaurWarlock82ShadowfireKoopahTroopah
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    gonna have to binge this in a couple weeks to refresh

also Helsing abridged for no particular reason except for that I love it

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    gonna have to binge this in a couple weeks to refresh

also Helsing abridged for no particular reason except for that I love it

Hellsing abridged is good stuff, as is Ultimate.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    XaquinKoopahTroopahHeffling
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Ooh boy, looks like Sypha’s gonna have some killer fight scenes in this one. Can’t wait.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    KalnaurKoopahTroopahPolaritieshoeboxjeddy
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    That looks great. Excited!

Twitch: KoopahTroopah - Steam: Koopah - Switch: KoopahTroopah - PSN: Koopah089
    Kalnaur
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Wonder if there's going to be more to the plot than what was set up at the end of last season.
    I think it's a given that the two demon smiths and Carmilla are gonna be the bad guys, but is there any fallout from Dracula's death? Maybe the loss of the avatar of Chaos on Earth is driving the supernatural creatures into a frenzy? Are they even going to touch on Chaos as a concept in the series?

Fingers crossed, I love that shit.
    Enlong wrote: »
    Ooh boy, looks like Sypha’s gonna have some killer fight scenes in this one. Can’t wait.

rocket hands

pod_banner.jpg
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited February 15
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Wonder if there's going to be more to the plot than what was set up at the end of last season.
    I think it's a given that the two demon smiths and Carmilla are gonna be the bad guys, but is there any fallout from Dracula's death? Maybe the loss of the avatar of Chaos on Earth is driving the supernatural creatures into a frenzy? Are they even going to touch on Chaos as a concept in the series?

Fingers crossed, I love that shit.
    Enlong wrote: »

rocket hands

I think the potential setup of the Sorrow lore depends on how far they intend to go with the series. It totally could set things up if they intend to timeskip to Rondo and Symphony, and then to Aria and Dawn. Using Alucard as a common thread of course.

Enlong on
    YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I don't know, it would be weird to never have Simon in some form.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    KalnaurRickRudeKoopahTroopah
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Heat Waves . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 15
    I don't know, it would be weird to never have Simon in some form.

Yeah, I mean, if they wanted to do Simon's full story from Castlevania and Castlevania II it would only take one season total, I think.

Kalnaur on
    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Doing time jumps would be awesome.

Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
    AbsoluteZeroKoopahTroopahXaquin