As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Games - Ancient Enemy & GameDev Beatdown out today!

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Spent the day factorying, got my steel working, plus set up production lines for the 2nd and 3rd elevator parts. Got them rigged into my system and now half goes to the elevator and the rest (and eventual overflow) feeds right into the shredder.

While I was at it I moved as many belts as I could under glass floors. Not every one worked because of where I built, but I got most of them, and everything looks super neat now. Even from below. Definitely taking this into account next place I build, making sure the platform is high enough to accommodate it.

LAd1nNc.png?1
    dzwxZ87.png?1
    EtSXvex.png?1
    8irodzI.png?1

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Did anyone ever encounter basilisks in Witcher 3, besides the one you fight in
    that early Ciri section?

A few of my potion upgrades need basilisk venom and I need hide for the Viper armour but I've never seen a basilisk so not sure where to get it.
    They're at some of the question marks. https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Dowry

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    World of Horror

Black and white horror game heavily inspired by the works of Junji Ito.

Out today.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Satisfactory kind of bums me out because it seems the premise is to transform a beautiful planet into literally a giant factory. And the on the other hand it seems from screencaps that there's a cup of coffee you can savor on demand as you look over your work.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Ficsit is very much not a good company too. That part is very clear.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    World of Horror

Out today.

Id like to know this is good cause I want it to be good

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Bedlam wrote: »
    World of Horror

Out today.

Id like to know this is good cause I want it to be good

Me too I really love me some Junj-
    In addition, the game includes casual usage of cigarettes.

heavens never mind of all the

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I like the implication of non casual cigarette usage

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-gkr644bHGU

God now Im all worked up

Hobnail on
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Ficsit is very much not a good company too. That part is very clear.

But who needs to be good when you are efficient.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

huh a castlevania-ass record of lodoss war game

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Satisfactory kind of bums me out because it seems the premise is to transform a beautiful planet into literally a giant factory. And the on the other hand it seems from screencaps that there's a cup of coffee you can savor on demand as you look over your work.

Yeah, but the planet has it coming. Everything either spits fireballs or tries to ram your kidneys out or is a fucking murderbee or can be ground into sweet sweet biofuel.

Stupid planet, I'll be glad when I've paved it over.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    record of lodoss war has been a video game since the dreamcast who cares

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

I believe I read you aren't actually drinking your coffee because you're wearing a helmet. So it just goes *clink* against the faceplate

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    HoS: Oh god the wooden spoon thing :bigfrown:

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Isn't Lodoss War the one that was basically the novelization of someone's D&D campaign?

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Isn't Lodoss War the one that was basically the novelization of someone's D&D campaign?

So it's an awful mess where the party has to bail from the country after one of the PCs tried to do a drive by on a horse to drive a spoon up a nobleman's butt?

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Finished Hearts of Stone. That was a banging bit of DLC.

The final sequence was... not very interesting, and I turned the difficulty down for one boss fight because it was just tedious. But basically the entire rest of it was as good as the best bits of the base game. Lots of great characters, and lots of laughs. And there was so much of it.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    casual cigarette use as opposed to ranked competitive cigarette use

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

First one to be utterly riddled with cancer wins!

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Fallen Order:
    Cal seems to be letting Cere off the hook pretty damn quickly and easily for her whole "gave up her apprentice to the empire and didn't tell you anything" thing

Why is Greez saying that my getting captured and put in the fighting ring is his fault? Like I know there was a "blame greez" recording in there, but I never found out what actually happened, did he sell me out for a gambling debt? That's something else I feel like Cal is letting off surprisingly easily.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

That's a weirdly hostile reaction to that news, did Ryo Mizuno kick your dog?

It's been around in video game form since the late 80s, though I think only the Dreamcast game got an official English release.

The animations sure wear its inspiration on its sleeve, but it doesn't look too bad.

• Options
    edited February 2020

Tragically one of the officiators who never smoked was the first to become riddled with cancer, God japes cruelly

Hobnail on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Tragically one of the officiators who never smoked was the first to become riddled with cancer, God japes cruelly

Secondhand smoke is often worse for you, because no filter.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    No vaping. Unfiltered only. Terminal destination.

• Options
    Donnicton wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »

That's a weirdly hostile reaction to that news, did Ryo Mizuno kick your dog?

my cat actually

you racist

• Options
    edited February 2020
    i really like going to see professional smokers at their craft

oh here are some now

drkaapqxaxpf.jpg

Magic Pink on
  • Options

Secondhand smoke is often worse for you, because no filter.

No it was God, God smote them down into the ground

• Options
    god is the smoke you silly billy

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Shit. A big strong Coldstream Guardsman dying of cancer at age 20? Must have had some ferocious tobacco in 1914.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shit. A big strong Coldstream Guardsman dying of cancer at age 20? Must have had some ferocious tobacco in 1914.

it harvested you is what i'm sayin'

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    This is all just kinda making me wanna go smoke tbh. I even roll my own now, bought a little machine for it and everything, so I can smoke more for less money!

• Options
    People dont smoke that dirty shit cause it aint good

God Id suck a cigarettes dick right now

• Options
    People dont smoke that dirty shit cause it aint good

God Id suck a cigarettes dick right now

i have so many ques- well one really

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Me last night:
    I want to go to bed, but the washer has got 30 minutes left on its cycle and I want to put the sheets in the dryer so I may as well play something. Yeah, Dead Cells is fun, let's spin that up. I usually die after 20 minutes anyway.

Over an hour later:
    Oh God it's coming up on midnight I have to work tomorrow what the fuck is that monster where the fuck am I

Shortly after midnight:
    Ican'tstopnowI'mhavingmybestruneverohgodohfuckIcansmackcrittersinthefacewithafryingpannowwhatdoyoumeanthehandofthekingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
    DubEvC5.jpg

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I still haven't beaten the new biome yet. I got to like 30% on the boss but I'm still trying to remember about things like, not getting hit. And using the potion flask.
    Also I've always been bad at using shields so I generally end up doubling up on weapons give bonus damaged based on a status the other gives, so sometimes I'm still running beginner stuff cause I didn't want to break up what I had going.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My last run on Dead Cells I got an electric whip V++ and I dont remember what the modifiers were but it fucking obliterated the game to the point where I need a long break before I can play without it

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Bad News: Satisfactory on Steam won't be coming out in March like speculated
    Good News: More time to play all the other shit coming out in March.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    My last run on Dead Cells I got an electric whip V++ and I dont remember what the modifiers were but it fucking obliterated the game to the point where I need a long break before I can play without it

I had a run where I got an oil sword and ice shards where I could just roll up to an enemy, swipe my thumb across both attack buttons and blast them into bits. It definitely made anything else I picked up for a while feel like a balloon hammer.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I will probably try to get in on Satisfactory when the next patch comes to the main branch of the game*

*at which point I will likely say “Well I may as well wait for the NEXT patch...”

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I started over on Dead Cells and have spent the last couple of days exploring all the biomes. So far I've beaten every boss available to begin with+dlc, and is now progressing up the boss cells.

Dead Cells is a good game.

This discussion has been closed.