Options

Uvalde Shooting: 19 elementary school children dead, 2 adults

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2022
    That video was one of the most sad things I have ever seen. I think every Republican and NRA member should be forced to watch it. Seriously, what on earth are they doing at this point? Did they seriously just set a perimeter and then just stand there until they built up overwhelming force to go in? So essentially despite them being nearby and doctrine being to go right in and engage immediately, they did not??!?!

So much for the "Good guy with a gun" myth for good. More like the "Professionally trained and armed officers cower from a single armed 18 year old kid with a rifle".

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    That video was one of the most sad things I have ever seen. I think every Republican and NRA member should be forced to watch it. Seriously, what on earth are they doing at this point? Did they seriously just set a perimeter and then just stand there until they built up overwhelming force to go in? So essentially despite them being nearby and doctrine being to go right in and engage immediately, they did not??!?!

So much for the "Good guy with a gun" myth for good. More like the "Professionally trained and armed officers cower from a single armed 18 year old kid with a rifle".

I'm not trying to make excuses here, but, it would seem relatively likely that he killed all the kids in the classroom in the first 30 seconds and perhaps the police felt standing back was best? But, thats stupid, maybe some of the kids were only wounded. You don't know. Was there like, a hostage negotiator on the scene. You should be able to evacuate all the other students in like, 3 minutes and get in there.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    tbloxham wrote: »

I'm not trying to make excuses here, but, it would seem relatively likely that he killed all the kids in the classroom in the first 30 seconds and perhaps the police felt standing back was best? But, thats stupid, maybe some of the kids were only wounded. You don't know. Was there like, a hostage negotiator on the scene. You should be able to evacuate all the other students in like, 3 minutes and get in there.

This is about doctrine and it's supposed to be that they don't wait until a gunman has killed 30 kids in a classroom, they go in immediately and actively engage the shooter immediately. They're pretty fucking well armed to me and by all accounts, it seems like there were officers at the scene from the beginning with rifles and body armour themselves.

This needs an immediate investigation and questions have to be asked.

And remember, they've already confirmed themselves the gunman is in that school for at least 40 minutes to an hour.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular

The better slogan than 'defund the police' is "what the fuck are we paying all this for?"

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    The NY Post is reporting that some cops got their kids out of the school first, prioritizing that over helping. Large grain of salt there because it's the Post, but if that's true that's...about the level of cowardice I expected actually. but still fucking hell.

I'm not going to lie

I don't know how I would react if my kids school was being shot up.

There's a lot of things I will drag cops over the coals for, but securing their kids probably isn't one of them. I mean, I'm definitely questioning it if they were the only responders, but on an empathetic level I completely get it.
    There seems to be a lot of columbine-esque ass covering going on by the pd involved in this event

I mean look at this shit (from ap)

You know I should've fucking known better.

I was under the impression they got their kids out and then took action to try and do something else. But they sat around for a fucking hour while the gunman blew 20 people the fuck away.

I got nothing. I'm tired.
    Preacher wrote: »
    Again these guys tell us they need that equipment for situations like this, and then one happens and uhh they don't do shit. I guess its easier to shoot an unarmed black man at a traffic stop than stop an actual active shooter.

No you see guys the issue is we don’t fund the police enough

If we give the cops even more money and respect I’m sure they will rush in for the next elementary school shooting

I guarantee you that we won't make it to the end of the week before some fuckstick death cult republican terrorist makes the argument that Biden's executive order relating to reigning in police violence, is the reason why these law enforcement shitjobs let children die.

They were god damned children. The cops should have been rushing in there to make a wall out of their own fucking bodies if need be, to protect them.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    tbloxham wrote: »

This is about doctrine and it's supposed to be that they don't wait until a gunman has killed 30 kids in a classroom, they go in immediately and actively engage the shooter immediately. They're pretty fucking well armed to me and by all accounts, it seems like there were officers at the scene from the beginning with rifles and body armour themselves.

This needs an immediate investigation and questions have to be asked.

And remember, they've already confirmed themselves the gunman is in that school for at least 40 minutes to an hour.

I agree that clearly an investigation is needed, and that there seems to a real chance that the police response here was just an utter failure until the border patrol team showed up and went in. It MAY be the case that they had good reasons for holding back, but it seems very unlikely. If he'd had a hostage, it would have gone on for hours. Disorder and cowardice seem like the likely stories.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Maybe some of these cop shows need to be more realistic, with police shown dicks in hand outside of an active massacre doing nothing except arresting grieving and distressed parents.

I can't even with this.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    It's been reported that Border Patrol rolled up because many of the local Border Patrols kids attend that school.

So I guess make sure your kid goes to school with a cops kid if you want any hope of someone saving them.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    Maybe some of these cop shows need to be more realistic, with police shown dicks in hand outside of an active massacre doing nothing except arresting grieving and distressed parents.

I can't even with this.

The cops in that video seem way too relaxed, I have to believe that was filmed after they shot him.

E: By which I mean I literally have to, because the alternative seems incomprehensible.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

I can't even with this.

The cops in that video seem way too relaxed, I have to believe that was filmed after they shot him.

E: By which I mean I literally have to, because the alternative seems incomprehensible.

I don't have an Instagram account. The original was streamed there, so that should tell us what time it was made

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular

I can't even with this.

what if I told you cops are not good people

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular

They totally should be forced to watch it, but it won't change anything, because they're fundamentally vile people with reprehensible views.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    I'm a Caucasian male who lives in Texas, has mostly conservative family members, and has grown up in the South. My thoughts to my friends and kin on social media:

Sorry, but I'm done.

You wouldn't be OK with an 18 year old getting an abortion without regulation and parental consent.

You should not be OK with an 18 year old being able to buy a gun that can fire 9 rounds a second without regulation and parental consent.

Gun laws aren't for corner boys or the mafia. They are for regular guys who snap. If I couldn't walk into a store and buy a gun that could kill 20 people in less than a minute, I'd have no idea how to get one.

“Regular guys?” Most mass shooters. This argument isn't about gun rights. Have a handgun. Have a shotgun for hunting. But don't have a rifle that does 9 rounds a second. With no limits. For a guy who can’t even drink. That my kid has to do safety drills to prepare for now.

There is a common sense middle ground and the rabid fucktardary infuriates me. You can not take all guns away and say “Hey, maybe high capacity magazines, body armor, and combat weapons shouldn’t be able to legally be purchased by a guy who can barely grow a goddamn beard.”

Fuck. I've seen three of these in my lifetime. shitload more not at schools.

When I saw Texas elementary I clicked praying it wasn’t our school. Navigate rights and common sense and leave the politics at the fucking door.

Thanks.

• Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    So it's quite possible that the gunman assumed a fast police response, barricaded himself in the first classroom and then just sat there wondering what on earth was going on. If he'd realised how slowly the police would respond this could have been a whole lot worse, like multiple classrooms wiped out.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »

I can't even with this.

Bad people. Bastards, even.

For every cop that tries, or even just wants to do the right thing, there's at least two assholes, either already like that before they went into the academy, or simply worn down of any virtue they may have had over the years.

Had a friend, nice guy, who became a cop. Just a couple years in, he's suggesting I should sign up to be a corrections officer (higher pay and better hours than my current job). One of the "advantages" he suggests is you get to beat up on inmates if you get frustrated. Not sure if he was joking or not, but it's a significant attitude change that he'd even joke about that. And this is from a police force that's held to a significantly higher level of scrutiny than what I've seen of most US police forces.

Haven't spoken to him since. Dunno if I ever will.

• Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2022
    Raynaga wrote: »
    I'm a Caucasian male who lives in Texas, has mostly conservative family members, and has grown up in the South. My thoughts to my friends and kin on social media:

Sorry, but I'm done.

You wouldn't be OK with an 18 year old getting an abortion without regulation and parental consent.

You should not be OK with an 18 year old being able to buy a gun that can fire 9 rounds a second without regulation and parental consent.

Gun laws aren't for corner boys or the mafia. They are for regular guys who snap. If I couldn't walk into a store and buy a gun that could kill 20 people in less than a minute, I'd have no idea how to get one.

“Regular guys?” Most mass shooters. This argument isn't about gun rights. Have a handgun. Have a shotgun for hunting. But don't have a rifle that does 9 rounds a second. With no limits. For a guy who can’t even drink. That my kid has to do safety drills to prepare for now.

There is a common sense middle ground and the rabid fucktardary infuriates me. You can not take all guns away and say “Hey, maybe high capacity magazines, body armor, and combat weapons shouldn’t be able to legally be purchased by a guy who can barely grow a goddamn beard.”

Fuck. I've seen three of these in my lifetime. shitload more not at schools.

When I saw Texas elementary I clicked praying it wasn’t our school. Navigate rights and common sense and leave the politics at the fucking door.

Thanks.

I know that they're less able to cause as much damage as quickly, but handguns account for more than an order of magnitude more homicides in the US than rifles. They can't be left alone when considering legislation if the goal is reducing gun violence.

Doc on
  • Options
    The details are paywalled, but apparently...

"Just after the Texas school shooting, the California Senate passed a bill to allow private citizens to file suit against makers or sellers of untraceable ghost guns or illegal assault weapons:"
    (link to SFChronicle article behind paywall)
    - SFChronicle is a newspaper.

Thread confirms most of what's in that first tweet.

I don't expect it to hold up to court challenges, not because it's bad law, but because the courts are fucked. But it does chip away at the "integrity" of the courts when it gets overturned. And while I'm not particularly a fan of that philosophically, because we need trust in the judicial system to function as a society, I also understand that the courts need to deserve that trust, and currently, they just don't.

It's the same with police (or federal Congress). I'd rather people respect authority, but it's much more important that authority is worthy of respect. And that's not the case now, and probably hasn't been for a while.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular

I can't even with this.

Nah, I can see the cops being shitty enough to have that kind of atmosphere amongst their ranks, while some fucking shithead is murdering children in their classroom.

If I were in the more organized parts of any organizations that are highly critical of the police. I'd make a point of rolling this shit out any time people demand that we give cops the utmost respect and a benefit of a doubts. Also if I were in more organized gun control groups, I'd roll this shit out for exactly why the answer shouldn't be "have more 'good' guys with a gun," and should less fucking guns available and much harder to acquire and keep a firearm.

Unfortunately, two major things that are really fucking the US on fixing it's gun problem is the current SCOTUS and how bullshit the Senate is and the republicans have used the Senate to ensure that SCOTUS is shitty. W have data that shows a majority of the nation supports tightening gun laws. The problem is that you get assholes that live in rural areas that block that shit because the Senate gives them outsized influence over policies. I'll agree, that unless something changes we're probably looking at decades before this shit is sorted out. I'd wager it'll take decades of spree shootings to create multiple generations full of people that are sick to death of people needlessly dying to guns and people in those rural areas having to come to grips that it's there problem as well. We know there are going to be more cases where assholes like the shooter get butthurt and then decide shoot up the nearest school to them and that some number those schools are going to be mostly white in a conservative area.

That said, I do think we need to do away with the approach of backing down when the fucking ghouls piss and moan about politicizing things. First, it should be pointed out that they are the ones that started it and that being a gun waving nutjob is the furthest thing from being political neutral. To take their thoughts and prayers and shove them up their fucking asses. Also while they are at it, maybe they should like read their fucking holy book and take note that Jesus didn't approve of violence and that does extend to fucking weapons. There is the whole respecting life thing, which means there really should be tons of frowning upon treating a deadly weapon like a fucking toy and that reaching for a gun shouldn't be the go to solution for being butthurt over something. Next, start asking these fuckers why they haven't done anything. They say mental health is the cause but they don't cut any funding for it. They say background checks should happen but they don't funds those, fight tooth and nail against the idea and have crippled what little regulatory stuff we have in place (CDC should track this shit and our gun registry should be computerized, like FFS our voting rolls are computerized). Finally, we should force these fuckers to actually back up their shit for a change they challenge any and all gun control legislation. "Someone will commit gun violence if they are motivated enough!" or "But knives exist," should get the person derided out of town. Everyone that states gun ownership is a right, should be smacked with a steal plate that has the second amendment engraved upon it and then forced to recite the part with "well regulated militia," which is pretty fucking specific and then also force to concede that nowhere does it state that people get to have a personal right to a firearm for shits'n'giggles. That it's pretty specific under what conditions one can have a firearm. Hell, fucking thing should be repealed because the idea behind it doesn't work in the modern era and it's just being used by psychopaths and grifters to justify numerous unwarranted deaths.

• Options
    edited May 2022

I can't even with this.

I don't have an Instagram account. The original was streamed there, so that should tell us what time it was made
    'Awesome?'

Can't wait to learn that this was what was going on while their best door kickers were (allegedly) struggling to overcome a... *checks notes* door?
    Meanwhile, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said the Border Patrol agents had trouble breaching the classroom door and had to get a staff member to open the room with a key.
    KetBra wrote: »

I can't even with this.

But Ketbra, these aren't regular police, this is Border Patrol. Federal agents. Surely they [etc etc]

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    MorganV wrote: »
    It's the same with police (or federal Congress). I'd rather people respect authority, but it's much more important that authority is worthy of respect. And that's not the case now, and probably hasn't been for a while.
    I think that everyone carrying around a video camera has been a real eye opener about how the police behave. Previously most of the things caught on camera would have just been swept under the rug.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    But Ketbra, these aren't regular police, this is Border Patrol. Federal agents. Surely they [etc etc]
    well technically as of 2 days ago they also have new policies
    but i doubt they'll actually obey them

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Evermourn wrote: »
    I think that everyone carrying around a video camera has been a real eye opener about how the police behave. Previously most of the things caught on camera would have just been swept under the rug.

I mean, they still are swept under the rug. We just get to watch them do it now.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options

I can't even with this.

'Awesome?'

Can't wait to learn that this was what was going on while their best door kickers were (allegedly) struggling to overcome a... *checks notes* door?

Well, Cancun blobfish, and Senator for Texas, Ted Cruz has the answer of doorkickers having problems kicking in doors.

One door.

"Cruz: Have one door… and have that one door, armed police officers at that door. If that had happened.. when that psychopath had arrived, the armed police officers could’ve taken him out…"
    - Acyn is an uncheckmarked, but the linked video has Cruz showing he's just as dumb as he looks. And sounds. And best testing indicates.

Because if there's one thing that provides a safe environment in large populated buildings, it's having one means of ingress/egress.

It's just so fucking stupid. HE is just so fucking stupid.

First, fires. Congrats, a fire happens near the entrance to the school, and you're going to have hundreds, if not thousands of mourning parents. I mean this has been a known issue for more than a fucking century (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois_Theatre_fire), you dim fuck.

Second, how many armed guards are stationed at that entrance? Cause if it's not quite a few, a dedicated asshole (or group of assholes) with the element of surprise, and awesome, you've now got hundreds or thousands of potential victims/hostages, and a choke point to ward off an assault.

Took all of two seconds to come up with those two examples. I'm sure there's plenty more, that "one way in, one way out" is the most stupid fucking answer to this problem.

Also, the answer that it's "anything but guns!" is just so disingenuous. Sure, I'm all for looking at different ways to mitigating disaster. But you don't just dismiss the most obvious root cause first.

• Options
    R-demR-dem Registered User regular
    Well and not to mention that in both this and the Buffalo shooting, the shooter encountered a security guard or officer, and in both cases that failed to stop the shooter.

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Perhaps we should build all schools into impenetrable dome fortresses with thick, windowless steel walls.

Or maybe just put all the schools on oil rigs at sea. Children could be ferried to and fro by armed military helicopter.

You know. Common-sense solutions.

• Options
    R-dem wrote: »
    Well and not to mention that in both this and the Buffalo shooting, the shooter encountered a security guard or officer, and in both cases that failed to stop the shooter.

But there was still more than one door.

Knowing one person with a gun could cut off their only escape route would have probably scared them right off.

• Options
    So I have seen multiple articles now confirming a group of parents were frustrated with police and talked about storming school themselves. I can’t even imagine trying to make that kind of choice.

• Options
    ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    Don't worry folks, Fox News has the answer!

Parents are at fault here, because they...*checks notes from video* didn't do enough proper research on how "shoot-up-able" their school is!

• Options

Parents are at fault here, because they...*checks notes from video* didn't do enough proper research on how "shoot-up-able" their school is!

It’s trolling to “own the libs” at this point.

Or brain damage.

But I suspect it’s the first.

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    American gun culture is just fucking insane to me. I keep thinking how horrified everyone would be if you took all the guns and replaced them with swords. and i mean big ol claymores or something - everyone who's packing would now be carrying a fuck off murder stick.

Because that's what swords are, a stick for fucking murdering people. People would be horrified! Rightly so.

...and guns are FUCKING WORSE. Guns are even more of a kill this motherfucker device, they're just eaiser to use, easier to hide, and way more devasting + much more likely to inflict collateral damage. Oh, and way more likely to kill by accident. It's fucking crazy. (I've actively done gun saftey training here in NZ as part of being a sea scout, and it was drilled into us long and hard just how likely a gun is to kill you even by accident, so that we didn't fuck up while using these - and this was before we were even allowed to touch them for pure competition shooting)

(Sorry if this is a terrible digression or things, it's been stuck in my head and needed to get it out)

The Zombie Penguin on
    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    There are more guns than there are people in the United States.

This one is kinda wrecking me. I knew nothing would get done ever after Sandy Hook and nothing happened, but now add in a good helping of ACAB and it's just... Where's America Chavez I wanna go to another universe.

• Options

It’s trolling to “own the libs” at this point.

Or brain damage.

But I suspect it’s the first.

I firmly believe that all the CRT/LGBT fear mongering is just a particularly disgusting lobbying effort to funnel money into charter schools. I'm just impressed they found an even more disgusting angle.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    A researcher on extremism makes some good points on Uvalde's police budget:

This is the Uvalde police SWAT team. This community of 13,000 people spends 40% of its municipal budget on the police. ... Uvalde spent roughly $4.1M of their $10.3M operating budget on police. This community doesn't have much money for other things once they're done paying the cops. ... If you want cops to respond quickly to a school shooter, tell them there's an unarmed 78-year-old grandmother with dementia inside the school having a mental health crisis.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Whoever suggested "what the fuck are we paying you for" as messaging I think might be onto something.

• Options
    A researcher on extremism makes some good points on Uvalde's police budget:

This is the Uvalde police SWAT team. This community of 13,000 people spends 40% of its municipal budget on the police. ... Uvalde spent roughly $4.1M of their $10.3M operating budget on police. This community doesn't have much money for other things once they're done paying the cops. ... If you want cops to respond quickly to a school shooter, tell them there's an unarmed 78-year-old grandmother with dementia inside the school having a mental health crisis.

The commentary on that Twitter thread is utterly savage.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    Lifted from the Uvalde city '21-'22 budget document. Not only is it 40% of their budget, it is by far the largest expenditure.

1ac4bcyuc0jm.png
    7tx4ivrua52u.png

Mission Statement:
    "The Uvalde Police Department seeks to improve the quality of life for all citizens of the City of Uvalde through responsible and ethical policing. Members of the Uvalde Police Department shall provide police
    service of the highest quality
    by being honest, truthful, unbiased, professional and involved with the entire community."

Kelor on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    The right fucking loves school shootings. Violence turns them on. It demoralizes sane people. Inspires more extremism. And as an added bonus they get to do things like say public school isn't safe, so homeschool your kids and further destabilize public education.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    Lifted from the Uvalde city '21-'22 budget document. Not only is it 40% of their budget, it is by far the largest expenditure.

1ac4bcyuc0jm.png
    7tx4ivrua52u.png

Mission Statement:
    "The Uvalde Police Department seeks to improve the quality of life for all citizens of the City of Uvalde through responsible and ethical policing. Members of the Uvalde Police Department shall provide police
    service of the highest quality
    by being honest, truthful, unbiased, professional and involved with the entire community."

I think this image really shows the point:

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited May 2022

I can't even with this.

'Awesome?'

Well, Cancun blobfish, and Senator for Texas, Ted Cruz has the answer of doorkickers having problems kicking in doors.

One door.

"Cruz: Have one door… and have that one door, armed police officers at that door. If that had happened.. when that psychopath had arrived, the armed police officers could’ve taken him out…"
    - Acyn is an uncheckmarked, but the linked video has Cruz showing he's just as dumb as he looks. And sounds. And best testing indicates.

Because if there's one thing that provides a safe environment in large populated buildings, it's having one means of ingress/egress.

It's just so fucking stupid. HE is just so fucking stupid.

First, fires. Congrats, a fire happens near the entrance to the school, and you're going to have hundreds, if not thousands of mourning parents. I mean this has been a known issue for more than a fucking century (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois_Theatre_fire), you dim fuck.

Second, how many armed guards are stationed at that entrance? Cause if it's not quite a few, a dedicated asshole (or group of assholes) with the element of surprise, and awesome, you've now got hundreds or thousands of potential victims/hostages, and a choke point to ward off an assault.

Took all of two seconds to come up with those two examples. I'm sure there's plenty more, that "one way in, one way out" is the most stupid fucking answer to this problem.

Also, the answer that it's "anything but guns!" is just so disingenuous. Sure, I'm all for looking at different ways to mitigating disaster. But you don't just dismiss the most obvious root cause first.

Great idea Ted, why don't we go back to....I don't know, 1 week ago when the mass shooter in Buffalo was intercepted by an armed security guard/ex cop who shot at, but couldn't pierce the body armor the shooter was wearing.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Also it's just a nightmare vision of society before we even get to the practical issues.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.