As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warhammer Thread: The tabletop game for people who can read.

• Options
    AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    WHY wrote: »
    No, it's the limited edition standard bearer that came with my army box.

Ah right, I new I'd seen ti somewhere before but couldn't place it. Its a nice model.

Asher on
    I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
  • Options
    DefunkerDefunker Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Can a character mounted on a horse join a unit of infantry? I seem to remember someone, somewhere, saying otherwise, but I can't find it in the rulebook.

If they can, is the character still immune from being targeted individually by shooting and magic?

Defunker on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Defunker wrote: »
    Can a character mounted on a horse join a unit of infantry? I seem to remember someone, somewhere, saying otherwise, but I can't find it in the rulebook.

If they can, is the character still immune from being targeted individually by shooting and magic?

Yes. To both questions.

Edit: Page 73 and 74 of the rulebook (mini-version) the only restrictions based on mount are "Characters mounted on flying creatures cannot join units. Characters mounted on chariots can only join units of chariots." And about shooting "If a characters model (including his mounts) has a unit strength of 5 or more, then he can picked out as a target regardless of the rules just given."

Norgoth on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Nurgle Daemonic Legions are crazy.

Also: Empire vs. Empire games are all good and fun when both sides are playing for a draw, and then on the 6th turn a steam-tank causes your main block to run... right into two other blocks, causing them to run.

If it weren't totally accidental, I'd have thought it was a completely ingenious move.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Its Long awaited, But its time to Update.

First of is the 9 Skinks with Javelins. These were 5th edition models started just before I quit. They were in a mode of being semi-painted so I had to finish them first. Their skin was Regal Blue, with yellow Crests and undersides. They bags/other items were Beastal Brown as were the shafts of the weapons. The weapons themselves were painted Burnished Gold.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3167.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3168.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3169.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3170.jpg

Then is the Skink Champion. I painted him using Blood Red for the skin, Fiery Orange for the crest and underside, Snakebite Leather for the Bags/Other stuff, Burnished Gold for the Weapons/Jewellery and Fortress Gray for the handles. He was started after my Skinks were done. I made him thus so that he could either be used as a stand alone champion or the champion of the Red Skinks (currently in progress).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3171.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3172.jpg

Next is my 5th Edition Oxayotl. Since I planed to do every option available in the 5th/6th edition book, he was a no brainer. I used Komando Khaki for his skin, Regal Blue for his edges, A combination of Camo Green/Vomit Brown for his darts, Snakebite Leather for his bags/other items and Catachen Green for his weapon. This, by the way, is my first ever official Character for any Lizardmen book.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3173.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3174.jpg

Next is my Salamander. This was the last 5th edition Salamander that I had left to do so I completed him. He is done with a mixture of Reaper's brown colour, Blood Red for his sail, Desert Yellow for his scales and Bleached Bone for his claws and other stuff. He doesn't have a base so for the time being he is baseless.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3175.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3176.jpg

These are the Handlers for the Salamander. I only have 2 done and the other 2 are being completed. They are done in an Fiery Orange/Ice Blue combination with Snakebite Leather for pouches/other items, Beastial Brown for the Weapon Shafts and Burnished Gold for the weapons.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3177.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3178.jpg

And here is the last stuff I have to do with the 5th Edition Skinks. You can see two 5th Tenehuini's, the other 2 Handlers, the red skinks, a Skink Priest and a Blood Bowl Skink.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3179.jpg

And here you can see the next thing on the plate, Older versions of the Newer Saurus Cavalry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3180.jpg

And after that the newer versions of the Saurus Cavalry (with the saurus still on sprue and not shown), A Saurus Character, a Skink Character and a Skink.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/LordofLizardmen/104_3181.jpg

Thats it for this update.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I got challenged by an orcs and goblins player in my mighty empires campaign.
    Right now I'm deciding between running my casket to just whittle his units down and completely control the magic phase, or a catapult to force ceaseless panic tests.

Alongside it I have:

Tomb Prince w/ armor of the ages, vambraces of the sun, chariot, GW in a unit of 3 chariots.

Liche Priest with jar and cloak (of course)

Liche Priest w/ dispell scroll, collar of shapesh, casket of souls

skeleton bowmen x 10

skeleton bowmen x 10

Skeleton warriors w/ light armor and shields x25 (with command)

Tomb Scorpion x 1

Ushabti x 3

If I drop the casket I can pick up a couple more ushabti, or bulk up one of thise units of skeletons to 25 to have another big auto breaking block of troops.
    But god damn does that casket ever kick ass against these low leadership horde armies. They either spend the entire magic phase letting everything I cast go off so they can dispell the casket, or they dispell my other magic and let the casket pick off tons of troops.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    TDL, I hope your druchii like fire and rusted blades to the head. In looking at my schedule, I think Sunday morning (whenever we can get going) will be the best; that work? Unless you're afraid for your pitiful elf-thing hide and want to call the game off.

Also, a dilemma. My army is currently in all sorts of disrepair. I've sold and purchased hundreds of clanrats over the years, and I only have about half a regiment in my most current color scheme. So, to play again, I'm faced with a choice;

1. Go ugly and mostly unpainted.
    2. Mix about five years worth of color schemes in with unpainted stuff.
    3. Go nuts and try to get a basecoat on about sixty or seventy clanrats in three or four days.

I'm so sick of playing games with unpainted or mismatched armies. Part of why I haven't played consistently for years.

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man, I leave the country for a couple weeks and miss all the Ogre discussion on page 1 of the new thread.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FibretipFibretip Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Mork... why don't you just spray them all with black primer and take a big ass brush and drybrush them up with some brown or something?

or spray them white and try that awesome wash that's been knocking around various oDaM threads of late.

either method would at least make them all uniform and coloured

Fibretip on
    I believe in angels, not the kind with wings, no...not the kind with halos, the kind who bring you home
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I got challenged by an orcs and goblins player in my mighty empires campaign.
    Right now I'm deciding between running my casket to just whittle his units down and completely control the magic phase, or a catapult to force ceaseless panic tests.

Alongside it I have:

Tomb Prince w/ armor of the ages, vambraces of the sun, chariot, GW in a unit of 3 chariots.

Liche Priest with jar and cloak (of course)

Liche Priest w/ dispell scroll, collar of shapesh, casket of souls

skeleton bowmen x 10

skeleton bowmen x 10

Skeleton warriors w/ light armor and shields x25 (with command)

Tomb Scorpion x 1

Ushabti x 3

If I drop the casket I can pick up a couple more ushabti, or bulk up one of thise units of skeletons to 25 to have another big auto breaking block of troops.
    But god damn does that casket ever kick ass against these low leadership horde armies. They either spend the entire magic phase letting everything I cast go off so they can dispell the casket, or they dispell my other magic and let the casket pick off tons of troops.

Whats a little worrying here is that theres a very very good chance that the orc player outnumber you no matter what you bring. I played 1k against orcs and that was 60 orcs (20 of which were black). Personally I say the casket, because A)Its going to kill vast amounts of greenskins, hopefully taking out all his artillery and cav (Like 5-6 Ld on a unit of about 10 cav) and B) Greenskin magic is harsh. Like crazy. The player I normally go against has 12 dispel dice, and O/G spells are powerfull as hell (d6 st6 hits with no range, and no LOS needed). Youll need the dispel magnet/-1 to cast.

Norgoth on
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fibretip wrote: »
    Mork... why don't you just spray them all with black primer and take a big ass brush and drybrush them up with some brown or something?

or spray them white and try that awesome wash that's been knocking around various oDaM threads of late.

either method would at least make them all uniform and coloured

I'm fine with a quick method, but it has to be one that allows for me to come back later and do my usual highlighting/drybrushing method. I could do a basic brown drybrush/wash perhaps.

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    ZepplinZepplin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    so i played a TK player the other day. my ogres of course beat the nerd out of him. but it was odd, i deffinatly knew that he took the wrong units against my army.
    he also took the casket whitch was doing its job very nicley until my gorger ate its face off and then his whole army started to crumble. i was curious as to what you TK players would do against my gorger coming in and killing your heirophant? do you keep a unit close by or somthing like that?

Erandus wrote: »
    Man, I leave the country for a couple weeks and miss all the Ogre discussion on page 1 of the new thread.

hey im always up for chatting more about ogres. :mrgreen:

Zepplin on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Zepplin wrote: »
    so i played a TK player the other day. my ogres of course beat the nerd out of him. but it was odd, i deffinatly knew that he took the wrong units against my army.
    he also took the casket whitch was doing its job very nicley until my gorger ate its face off and then his whole army started to crumble. i was curious as to what you TK players would do against my gorger coming in and killing your heirophant? do you keep a unit close by or somthing like that?

Your opponent was an idiot for putting a casket on his heirophant.
    I always give my heirophant cloak of dunes (makes him fly) and a hieratic jar (extra bound spell) to keep him mobile and punchy.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I always give my heirophant cloak of dunes (makes him fly) and a hieratic jar (extra bound spell) to keep him mobile and punchy.

Agreed, strapping your heirophant to a big fat target is pretty foolish. Especially against ogres who can drop a couple of gorgers right next to it. Honestly i think the casket at all against ogres isn't such a hot move, when you consider the gorger thing. Overall TK is a really good matchup for us.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    3lwap03lwap0 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Listen up you sons of bitches - I won my first fantasy game!!!

Victory finally occured on my sixth game, which was a 2v1 game. My ogres versus a Empire and Tomb Kings player, with them both bringing 1,000 points apiece. Now, I did luck out on the TK player. 1,000 points for TK's really isn't all that much, and hinders more than helps.

The counter to that is the empire player, who brought 1 unit of hand gunners, 30 flagellants, a wizard, warrior priest, and three hellblaster volley guns. If you're wondering how he could do that, in the Mighty Empires campaign you can take an event that lets you take as many elite units as you want. Thusly, I got to face three of those fucking things. The upside, I had 3 Rhinox Cavalry. More on that later.

My victory unfolds as thus:

Turn 1: I go first, march my Butcher the full 12, and use Braingobbler on the handgunners. The skull mantle provides -1 leadership, and they fail! They panic through both hellblaster volley guns, causing an additional one to panic off the board! The gunners rally, but i've already killed a volley gun! Yay me! Their turn rolls around, and the two volley guns make me pay. I lost four ogres, and nearly a butcher.

Turn 2: The rhinox cav surge forward, coming within six inches of the second hellblaster, they fail their terror check, and flee off the board. I can't quite make it, and thus, on their turn get charged by three shabdi thingy's. The Rhinox cav not only live, I killed all three! Christ those things are fucking hell on four shaggy legs. My first gorger comes out, and is completely massacred by the hellblaster. In hindsight, this is a good thing. It could have been my front line unit of bulls.

Turn 3: I took Skrag, and charged the unit of Flagellants. The Rhinox cav charge the left flank, crushing some TK archers! They overrun into the heirophant that just left the unit, in fear of his own life. Skrag gets 3 kills, and out comes my last gorger! He is promptly slaughtered on their turn by the hellblaster again.

Turn 4: The heriophant goes down! I overrun into the hellblaster! Skrag is a fucking insane beast when he gets kills. I'm already up to 7+ kills, and have insane abilities. He's only taken 1 wound! The TK player charges his chariots down my center line, and kills a unit of bulls and a butcher. The loss hurts, but he's overrun too little, and my bulls end their movement right next to them on an about face.

Turn 5: The hellblaster is slaughtered! I overrun into the unit of handgunners! Skrag has killed about 20 flagellants, the rest have been martyred, which didn't appreciably help in doing many wounds to that beast. My bulls counter charge the chariots, and wipe all four of them out. Three bulls is all it took to kill four chariots. Impact hits for the fucking win!

Turn 6: Skrag is up to 10+ kills, and is down to two wounds! He makes his regen save, and I sigh in relief. It was close, but Skrag took down an entire unit of 29 Flagellants, and a Warrior priest of Sigmar. The rhinox cav crush the handgunners, having completely swept from the far left flank, crushing everything beneath them so very easily, I almost pitied my opponents. My bulls are out of the fight, the opposing player has nothing to throw at me, and the game is over. Points are tallied, and I got a solid victory!

Conclusion: Rhinox Cav aren't allowed in games for a reason. They're nigh unstopable forces of destruction. They cost me 533 points, and easily got that back in kills. If they have a weakness, i'm not sure what it is. Just put them in motion, and let them steamroll anyone stupid enough to get in thier way.

Also, Gut magic ftw! Panic tests are awesome.

3lwap0 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Its actually the best possible case that the empire guy just blasted your gorgers with the hellblasters. Losing a couple gorgers hurts a lot less than bulls or ironguts or heroes.

Being able to take 3 at 1k with the team mate having the option of taking siege weapons too.. man that's some straight bullshit there.

Pretty good luck with the panic tests, that helps a lot when you can get braingobblers off on turn one and have a good chance at fleeing some units straight off the table before they even move.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Agreed, strapping your heirophant to a big fat target is pretty foolish. Especially against ogres who can drop a couple of gorgers right next to it. Honestly i think the casket at all against ogres isn't such a hot move, when you consider the gorger thing. Overall TK is a really good matchup for us.

Not to mention that your heirophant is completely immobilized when you put him on a casket, which means he can't run away from big nasty giants.

Personally, I've always had good luck with the casket against ogres, as he either wastes all his dispell dice to keep it from going off, or I pick off a 1/2 model or a model a turn, which really hurts those tiny irongut units.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Not to mention that your heirophant is completely immobilized when you put him on a casket, which means he can't run away from big nasty giants.

Personally, I've always had good luck with the casket against ogres, as he either wastes all his dispell dice to keep it from going off, or I pick off a 1/2 model or a model a turn, which really hurts those tiny irongut units.

Yeah, the immobility is where I was going with that strapping him to the casket thing. That guy is the key to the entire army. Don't pin him in place with basically two crappy, hamstrung tomb guards for protection. That thing either needs to be protected in a big damn unit of infantry, or preferably flying his way to safety with the cloak.

If you can spare enough troops to provide some gorger-protection to the casket, it would probably hold it's own. Personally, between trappers and gorgers, or yhetees to get to it fairly quickly, it dosn't bother me greatly to see one on the table.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yeah, the immobility is where I was going with that strapping him to the casket thing. That guy is the key to the entire army. Don't pin him in place with basically two crappy, hamstrung tomb guards for protection. That thing either needs to be protected in a big damn unit of infantry, or preferably flying his way to safety with the cloak.

If you can spare enough troops to provide some gorger-protection to the casket, it would probably hold it's own. Personally, between trappers and gorgers, or yhetees to get to it fairly quickly, it dosn't bother me greatly to see one on the table.

I like to deploy my casket up on a hill, with a unit of 10 skeletons firing bows down in front of it. They work as a good charge block, and with a little luck usually manage to survive a couple turns before crumbling due to combat res. (Having a priest who can res the unit standing right behind them really helps.)

I recently fell in love with Carrion though. Flying models that cause fear and have 2 attacks each? Yes please.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    TDLTDL ClubPA, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Morskittar wrote: »
    TDL, I hope your druchii like fire and rusted blades to the head. In looking at my schedule, I think Sunday morning (whenever we can get going) will be the best; that work? Unless you're afraid for your pitiful elf-thing hide and want to call the game off.

Also, a dilemma. My army is currently in all sorts of disrepair. I've sold and purchased hundreds of clanrats over the years, and I only have about half a regiment in my most current color scheme. So, to play again, I'm faced with a choice;

1. Go ugly and mostly unpainted.
    2. Mix about five years worth of color schemes in with unpainted stuff.
    3. Go nuts and try to get a basecoat on about sixty or seventy clanrats in three or four days.

I'm so sick of playing games with unpainted or mismatched armies. Part of why I haven't played consistently for years.

Sunday works for me, though my current issue is transport. I think of something.

And man, my entire Druchii army is unpainted, so it will at least be fair.

TDL on
    Meet me on my vast veranda
    My sweet, untouched Miranda
    And while the seagulls are crying
    We fall but our souls are flying
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    3lwap0 wrote: »
    Victory finally occured on my sixth game, which was a 2v1 game. My ogres versus a Empire and Tomb Kings player, with them both bringing 1,000 points apiece. Now, I did luck out on the TK player. 1,000 points for TK's really isn't all that much, and hinders more than helps.

Could you post your list? I'd love to have a look at it for some ogre-painting motivation. :P

Urge to greenstuff a skull mantle on a regular bull and convert him to a butcher rising.

Echo on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Hmm, I have the head from that orc shaman that looks like a wooden voodoo mask with feathers. Might have a good base there if I shave off the orcy ears.

edit: this guy.

edit edit: stole this idea. :P

Echo on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    That looks shit hot, I'll take me one of them while you're at it.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Echo wrote: »

Could you post your list? I'd love to have a look at it for some ogre-painting motivation. :P

Urge to greenstuff a skull mantle on a regular bull and convert him to a butcher rising.

Sure, here's my list:
    3 Rhinox Cavalry w/Thunderfist, Standard bearer, War Banner, Bellower, 3 Bull Rhinox, and Ironfists
    2 Gorgers
    Skrag the Ultimate Badass
    3x Bulls
    3x Bulls
    3x Bulls
    3x Bulls
    2x Butchers (with 3 dispell scrolls and the skull mantle)

Between Skrag and the Rhinox Cav, it was almost half my army. 933 points to be exact.

3lwap0 on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I throughly approve of the new thread title.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Its kindof a shame to only see 2 gorgers in a skrag list. And considering the two butchers and Skrag's slaughtermaster status already, I might have dropped one of those dispel scrolls for a bangstick.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007

It's never been more true.

And that Ogre list seems even more "all your eggs in one basket" than a normal ogre list.
    But if you're winning with it, you know, hi 5.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Yeah its really different from the standard MSU lists. Its cool to see something different from an ogre list that works, but between Skrag and the unit of cavalry, two nice cannon shots can really ruin your day.

I'd love to try out the rhinox cav, but I can't convert shit and definately cant afford the FW models.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007

And that Ogre list seems even more "all your eggs in one basket" than a normal ogre list.

That's a completely valid point, and one I was worried about. If I lose Skrag, or my Cav, I could be in a world of shit. Really, you just have to play smart with the units. Use cover a lot, and if you're not in cover, make sure you give them the best chance possible to survive whatever can be thrown at them. My cav have a melee save a 2+, and 3+ against range (provided no saves are voided).

As for only 2 gorgers, well, I only have two. :( Either way, 2 worked out fine, as they occupied the other hellblaster gun sufficently to let my cav and other bulls go unmolested.

As for the bangstick, i'm glad I had the scrolls. The TK player had tons of spells, and the empire player did too. I was out magicked several turns, and my dispell scrolls were worth it.

3lwap0 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

That's a completely valid point, and one I was worried about. If I lose Skrag, or my Cav, I could be in a world of shit. Really, you just have to play smart with the units. Use cover a lot, and if you're not in cover, make sure you give them the best chance possible to survive whatever can be thrown at them. My cav have a melee save a 2+, and 3+ against range (provided no saves are voided).

As for only 2 gorgers, well, I only have two. :( Either way, 2 worked out fine, as they occupied the other hellblaster gun sufficently to let my cav and other bulls go unmolested.

As for the bangstick, i'm glad I had the scrolls. The TK player had tons of spells, and the empire player did too. I was out magicked several turns, and my dispell scrolls were worth it.

You're lucky the Tomb Kings player was limited to 1k really. At 2k I think a good army of the undead would have given you a run for your money. I've found that the best way to take out a unit of bulls is with a giant block of skeletons. Force him to run through combat res and you can really do some damage.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    So my Lizardmen. I went on a spending spree last week and the week before that and I got myself:

1 x Lizardmen Battlion Box
    1 x 6th Edition Stegadon
    2 x Lizardmen Saurus on Carnosaur
    1 x Saurus Warriors Box
    1 x 6th Edition Temple Guards
    1 x 6th Edition Tehenhauin
    1 x 6th Edition Salamander
    2 x 6th Edition Saurus OldBloods (two different versions)
    1 x 6th Edition Saurus OldBlood on Cold Ones
    1 x Jungle Swarms

And on ebay I bought:

10 x 6th Edition Temple Guard with Command (partically primed white)
    5 x 6th Edition Temple Guard in unopened box
    1 x 6th Edition Saurus on Cold Ones box (the Darkelf ones, not the newer ones)
    8 x 5th edition Saurus (built)
    10 x 5th Edition Saurus with Spears (metal)
    4 x 6th edition Skink Chiefs (all 4 versions)

So I have a ton of Lizardmen to do. I plan to use the second Carnosaur and the Cold Ones Box to make the Saurus the 5th edition ones rather than the 6th edition ones. Otherwise, I still have ton of stuff already to paint and my Desu Brigade needs to be finished by October. Any ideas of what to do?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    why would you buy Tehenhauin?
    unless you just really want to paint him

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Well, I have the 5th edition one, and it seemed to me to be a good model. So I said why not. Though my wallet is crying. And I just got reminded how I am missing one varient of the 6th edition Salamander. Damn it!

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Well, I have the 5th edition one, and it seemed to me to be a good model. So I said why not. Though my wallet is crying. And I just got reminded how I am missing one varient of the 6th edition Salamander. Damn it!

well then there ya go

just to point out thought, if you ever wanna use him he has his own army list

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

He's a pretty neat model, and his army list is balls out awesome.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

well then there ya go

The Lustrian List seems to have disappeared from the GW store. Has it been discountinued or something?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

well then there ya go

The Lustrian List seems to have disappeared from the GW store. Has it been discountinued or something?

Nope!

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    yeah, it's called the Red Host now

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

well then there ya go

Nope!

Cool! That list looks neat!

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    god I want to be able to use engine of the gods

PiptheFair on
This discussion has been closed.