As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Your Five Senses

1234568»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The only bodily fluids that bother me in a "I don't want that in my mouth" way are urine and bile.

Butt pee too, I guess.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    just keep a wet towel near the bed and wipe off your face, if she's fussy go gargle mouthwash really quick.

i don't want air cooled vag juice rubbed on my face from kisses, ladies don't have the same fascination with genital fluids as a lot of guys do.

would you want to make kisses with a girl that was just the centerpoint of a bukkake session?
    while I respect your feelings on the matter, I've dated enough women who have no problem at all with this that for me it's a deal breaker if a woman does have a problem with it
    it just seems absurd to me that I should have to worry about her tasting herself on my lips/tongue when there are so many women that don't mind, or even enjoy it

and I have no problem with kissing my woman after she's swallowed my load, though I wouldn't be too keen on her snowballing me
    I wouldn't go all ballistic if she did it once, I'd cope
    but I'd also be all, "please don't do that again, I'm not down with that"

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    see if its on the mouth i have no problem

but some guys go all in, and its neck mouth cheeks sticky and cold

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Winston ChurchillWinston Churchill __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Damn she must have some rockin' cans

Actually, she has some goddamned rude titties. After our second kid, she shot up to a DD. She also corrected me on my motorboating, which is awesome, because she made me practice. My face wasin't sealed against her tits as well as it could have been. Now when I motorboat it sounds loud and crackling, like a handful of sticks breaking.
    just keep a wet towel near the bed and wipe off your face, if she's fussy go gargle mouthwash really quick.

i don't want air cooled vag juice rubbed on my face from kisses, ladies don't have the same fascination with genital fluids as a lot of guys do.

would you want to make kisses with a girl that was just the centerpoint of a bukkake session?

No, but my wife wouldn't want me mawing down on a roomful of assorted vag like a roast-beef, tuna and yeast buffet. I wouldn't give a shit if she french kisses me after taking a shot to the back of the mouth. Wouldn't be the first time I've tasted my own load. I taste like freshly cut grass and loam. Earthy, fertile tastes.

If my wife has just nearly ripped my ears off stearing my tongue around the Estrogen Highway, then she can suck it up and taste what she's been sitting on.

Winston Churchill on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    see if its on the mouth i have no problem

but some guys go all in, and its neck mouth cheeks sticky and cold
    wait
    we still talking pussy juice? or are you talking pearl necklace?

because I'm imagining some dude rubbing his entire head and neck all over a 'gina while shouting, "I must cover myself in your scent!"
    that would be pretty absurd to me if a dude were rubbing his neck on a girls cooch

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    pussy juice, some guys really like it down there, or are more animated than some and so it gets from cheek to cheek and down the neck, its just nice if a dude grabs a towel and wipes it off before any cuddles are had after that

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, I've never gotten vag juice below anywhere on my head that facial hair doesn't grow. I get into my muff munching, but I am well aware that if I go too far, a human head CAN fit inside a vagina, and I would die.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    sinners.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    pussy juice, some guys really like it down there, or are more animated than some and so it gets from cheek to cheek and down the neck, its just nice if a dude grabs a towel and wipes it off before any cuddles are had after that
    or maybe it's because her pussy is just gushing everywhere and he can't help getting it on him if he's standing within five feet

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I have that effect on women.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    or maybe it's because her pussy is just gushing everywhere and he can't help getting it on him if he's standing within five feet

or this. and i am just sayin a dude should even want to wipe it off, it starts to dry and gets crusty, and cold, and sticky and gross

it also looks hilarious if it is stick in facial hairs

gray2_small.jpg

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Nevermind, Bel is the worst bee.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    that is hilarious and you know it

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    More liek Hilarigross

Ruckus on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    God Dammit People.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Oh shit, now you're bringing up awesome memories. My wife gives me handjobs better than I can, so I never turn them down. One time she was makin' with the jerkin', and right as I came, she readjusted the trajectory of my man cannon about ten degrees to my left. When I blew my load, it landed right in my fucking armpit. I toweled myself off, but apparently I missed a good chunk. I woke up the next morning with armpit dreadlocks.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    that is hilarious and you know it
    yes, yes it is

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    My wife gives me handjobs better than I can, so I never turn them down.

Now I think you're just lying.

No girls give a better handjob than a guy can.

It's not for want or lack of practice either, it's just, well, we're more acclimated to the equipment.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    man, handjobs from a lady are just the saddest thing

I ain't dissin' WC
    if you dig them, you enjoy the fuck out of them man

but to me it always comes across as a cop out

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    DrZiplock wrote: »

It's not for want or lack of practice either, it's just, well, we're more acclimated to the equipment.

I was a firm believer that only dudes can give good handjobs because we've been giving them to ourselves since we noticed our penises. My wife lays down next to me, and mimics the same handgrip I use. Classic pinky down, thumb towards the belly. I don't like to think of the circumstances that would have allowed her to glean this holy knowledge from her former beaus, but I do appreciate it.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    If you lose smell I think taste goes with it.

And fuck me if my hearing isn't shit already.

Plus I ignore at least 90% of what I encounter anyway so I can concentrate on my cell phone and video games.

langfor6 on
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    DrZiplock wrote: »

I was a firm believer that only dudes can give good handjobs because we've been giving them to ourselves since we noticed our penises. My wife lays down next to me, and mimics the same handgrip I use. Classic pinky down, thumb towards the belly. I don't like to think of the circumstances that would have allowed her to glean this holy knowledge from her former beaus, but I do appreciate it.

She used to be a man!

J. Grant on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well, she schools me in comics and fighting games, and loves WOW. You may be onto something.

Winston Churchill on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Handjobs are just like, "Why are we not fucking?"

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Handjobs are just like, "Why are we not fucking?"

Ever tried fucking under the table at thanksgiving dinner without your family noticing?

J. Grant on