Options

Mormons are fucking prompt

• Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    Homeless wrote: »
    a friend of mine just left on a mission a couple weeks ago.

i really really hope that when he gets back he isn't like all the other returned missionaries i've known

so incessantly annoying and always right because they just spent 2 years surrounded by other dudes and lying about their masturbation habits

All I know is that I never did lie about my masturbation. I did not masturbate until I hit the age of 22. Never, ever before that.

i was luckier than you good sir, i started researching literature about the mormon church at the age of 14, and by the time i was 15 i was sick of all the bullshit and decided mormonism just wasn't for me.

from the sound of it, you went quit a bit farther than i did

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

i really really hope that when he gets back he isn't like all the other returned missionaries i've known

so incessantly annoying and always right because they just spent 2 years surrounded by other dudes and lying about their masturbation habits

All I know is that I never did lie about my masturbation. I did not masturbate until I hit the age of 22. Never, ever before that.

castrati kid?

potatoe on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Vorus wrote: »
    BusterK wrote: »
    I was reading a book of quotations and one of the good ones was
    "There's no difference between being too clever and being an idiot"
    Reminded me of this place

greatestRockMovies_01spinalTap4.jpg

Yeah I love that quote too
    "There's a fine line between clever and stupid"
    Frankly I think both quotes are true

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »

Yeah and bongi loves the pussy.

Oh, I'm telling the truth. I took that religious stuff super seriously.
    That's very sad then.

Faricazy on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited February 2009
    I don't understand how one could be too clever. Like your wits are too quick, you're too resourceful, you've solved this problem to ingeniously?

Alternatively, I've never met a mormon does that mean i'm going to hell?

Hi INT, low WIS

Tube on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    hey chico are you doing the fanart contest

Yep.

I've got some awesome ideas.

Mike and Jerry are going to love my entry.

Sweeeeet. I've been surprised at the relative lack of interest, it's a pretty awesome prize.

it'll explode withe entries right at the end i would wager, most art contests do

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Belruel wrote: »

i was luckier than you good sir, i started researching literature about the mormon church at the age of 14, and by the time i was 15 i was sick of all the bullshit and decided mormonism just wasn't for me.

from the sound of it, you went quit a bit farther than i did

I left the church at age 19, I'm 22 now. Things have been slow to develop.

t Faricrazy: It really is. No one should ever have to be ashamed of their body.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Vorus wrote: »
    I was reading a book of quotations and one of the good ones was
    "There's no difference between being too clever and being an idiot"
    Reminded me of this place

greatestRockMovies_01spinalTap4.jpg

Yeah I love that quote too
    "There's a fine line between clever and stupid"
    Frankly I think both quotes are true

I went on a date a couple of weeks ago and she asked me in to watch a movie and I chose Spinal Tap. She was all trying to be romantic and shit and I kept breaking off to either cackle at a song or cackle just at the anticipation of a line I knew was coming.

Tube on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2009
    I don't understand how one could be too clever. Like your wits are too quick, you're too resourceful, you've solved this problem to ingeniously?

Hi INT, low WIS
    Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    god damn no masturbation until 22
    have you felt an urge to catch up on your backlog?

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009

if you live a good life, no, it means that you get stuck in limbo until someone gets baptized in your name. then while your up there you get to choose whether to go to heaven or not (according to mormon dudes)

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Basically not knowing when to shut the fuck up

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Bogey wrote: »

Hi INT, low WIS
    Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

I don't even know what it means! I don't know how I got here! Who is this place! What Am I!

Tube on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    god damn no masturbation until 22
    have you felt an urge to catch up on your backlog?

Ahahahahaha. I won't say.

I decided toward the end that I'd at least wait until I wasn't a virgin anymore. That's right, virgin until 22. *shrug*

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    I went on a date a couple of weeks ago and she asked me in to watch a movie and I chose Spinal Tap. She was all trying to be romantic and shit and I kept breaking off to either cackle at a song or cackle just at the anticipation of a line I knew was coming.
    Haha, this might be worse than the time you gave up going out with a girl to go fly your spaceship! :o

Bogey on
  • Options
    PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    i saw some people were discussing baptisms for the dead in here earlier, i have done that when i was a young girl.

i thought it was weird then, and as i got older and found out what it was all really about and all, i thought it was absolutely awful to baptize someone without their sayso, even if it is only in name.

and i had classes on this, i know the mormon point of view to the letter. the whole 'they are stuck in limbo until baptized' thing, and how they see it as a great service. it's bullshit, how pissed would they be if someone of a different faith started baptizing their names

You clearly didn't pay attention in church.

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Hi INT, low WIS
    Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

I don't even know what it means! I don't know how I got here! Who is this place! What Am I!

This is not my beautiful house!
    This is not my beautiful wife!

BusterK on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That's how most of my dates go, too.

Javen on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I have to remember that line to yell out if I'm ever in mortal danger

and then be like "whoops, I'm not a Mason, thanks for the help though broseph"

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    hey chico are you doing the fanart contest

Yep.

I've got some awesome ideas.

Mike and Jerry are going to love my entry.

Sweeeeet. I've been surprised at the relative lack of interest, it's a pretty awesome prize.

It is pretty darn neat.

Really, just the fact that they're going to be looking at and judging all of the entries is enough to make me want to enter.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    DamnItCohaagenDamnItCohaagen Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Haha, this might be worse than the time you gave up going out with a girl to go fly your spaceship! :o

Fuck man there is literally billions of pieces of trim out there and how many spaceships?
    Check and Mate!

DamnItCohaagen on
  • Options
    PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Phonehand wrote: »
    i saw some people were discussing baptisms for the dead in here earlier, i have done that when i was a young girl.

i thought it was weird then, and as i got older and found out what it was all really about and all, i thought it was absolutely awful to baptize someone without their sayso, even if it is only in name.

and i had classes on this, i know the mormon point of view to the letter. the whole 'they are stuck in limbo until baptized' thing, and how they see it as a great service. it's bullshit, how pissed would they be if someone of a different faith started baptizing their names

I mean seriously they teach it once a month and you still got it wrong.

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited February 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I spend the entire day after I got back from staying on people's couches for three weeks in America masturbating like a monkey in prison. THREE WEEKS without any Special Gentlemen's Time! Three weeks! And I went to strip clubs in that time! My balls were bluer than a... fucking... really cold... Democrat.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

i think i was 12 when i did it, and it was right after i had just made the step up from lil kid classes to the teenager classes, and they were just all 'oh hey we're going to the temple tonight you're coming too'

they don't explain baptisms for the dead in detail to you till you get older

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I spend the entire day after I got back from staying on people's couches for three weeks in America masturbating like a monkey in prison. THREE WEEKS without any Special Gentlemen's Time! Three weeks! And I went to strip clubs in that time! My balls were bluer than a... fucking... really cold... Democrat.

Eskimo Smurf

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    and we've moved on from masturbation talk.

Well isn't this awkward.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

How is she wrong? She just simplified it so more people would understand. Not everybody knows Mormon jargon.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

my thoughts exactly

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

last week my dad told me about a man that committed suicide after killing his child and wife, and the suicide note he left said only 'is there no hope for the widow's son'

a bit spooky

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    i think masturbating onto a bible shows dedication and faith

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    The worst was boyscout camp.

Six weeks straight, all dudes no chicks. By week five someone could have brought in a potato that looks like a vagina and there would have been a line around the block to have sex with it.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    So Bel
    You never answered
    Do you have horns or not?
    Cause I notice you do wear a lot of hats

BusterK on
  • Options
    DamnItCohaagenDamnItCohaagen Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Shit a plane just crashed not 5 miles from my home.

And I know neither Mormons nor Ormons, if it was my house my eternal soul could totally have been in mad deep shit.

DamnItCohaagen on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Javen wrote: »

Six weeks straight, all dudes no chicks. By week five someone could have brought in a potato that looks like a vagina and there would have been a line around the block to have sex with it.

Six weeks? Were you a counselor?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited February 2009

How is she wrong? She just simplified it so more people would understand. Not everybody knows Mormon jargon.

yeah, i have to try and keep myself from using mormon-speak when i talk about stuff like this, because you mention wards, and people want to know what that means, or you mention the priesthood and how most dudes in the church have it and they raise their eyebrows

or you even call it 'the church' like i just did without meaning to, because that is how we're raised to talk about it, and to anyone not raised mormon it is confusing as hell

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »

Six weeks? Were you a counselor?

Yeah.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    So Bel
    You never answered
    Do you have horns or not?
    Cause I notice you do wear a lot of hats

well if i do it's not from being mormon, i'm totally an atheist now, much to the chagrin of my extended family

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    javen have you seen Happy Campers

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Hey now, you had your own room down here!

(I appreciate you not splatter-painting the walls though.)

Bogey on
This discussion has been closed.