Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[D&D 4E] King of the Trollhaunt Warrens - Game Thread

1457910

Posts

  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You did, and that's my bad for forgetting, but rather than try to rework everything, this is what we're going to do:
    Siali gains 12 HP back
    Aziz takes the 12 HP Damage
    Dragonborn Gladiator B Takes 19 Damage from your attack
    Siali may shift 2 squares, consistent with Retaliating Smite
    Siali and Aziz gain an action point which can be used any time before you rest (even in an encounter you spent another action point) for suffering this fool of a DM.

    Sound good? Good. Chances are there's only going to be one or none of them left by their next turn anyhow.
    Encounter Information
    Aziz - Status: Bloodied HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Siali - Status: Bloodied - HP 23/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Dragonborn Gladiator A - Status: Bloodied, Dardek's Divine Challenge, +2 to Attack (Dragonborn Gladiator B's Turn Ends) - HP 31/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Dragonborn Gladiator B - Status: Bloodied, Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy), Marked by Aziz, cannot recharge powers or use action points (save ends) - HP 15/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Dragonborn Gladiator D - Status: Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy). Treated as an ally for flanking (end of Edgil's next turn), +2 to Attack (Dragonborn Gladiator B's Turn Ends) - HP 77/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's next turn - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    :arrow: Jack - Status: 8 Temporary Hitpoints - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    siali shifts to C6 if thats possible

    psolms on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Jack brings his sword high into the air, and makes a powerful downward slice. The blade sinks deep into the dragonborn and kills him, though remains stuck in the gory aftermath of metal, bone, and gore. Trying to pull out the blade, Jack finds himself vulnerable.
    Standard Action: Avalanche Strike on Gladiator A: 1d20+19= 38 Hit! Damage: 33 Dead!

    Jack's enemies get a +4 to hit him for one round.
    Encounter Information
    :arrow:Aziz - Status: Bloodied HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Siali - Status: Bloodied - HP 23/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Dragonborn Gladiator A - Status: Dead!, Dardek's Divine Challenge, +2 to Attack (Dragonborn Gladiator B's Turn Ends) - HP -2/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Dragonborn Gladiator B - Status: Bloodied, Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy), Marked by Aziz, cannot recharge powers or use action points (save ends) - HP 15/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Dragonborn Gladiator D - Status: Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy). Treated as an ally for flanking (end of Edgil's next turn), +2 to Attack (Dragonborn Gladiator B's Turn Ends) - HP 77/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's next turn - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Jack - Status: 8 Temporary Hitpoints, -4 AC until the end of his next turn - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19

    Foolish Chaos on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    i think you forgot to update your health as well, jack

    psolms on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    i think you forgot to update your health as well, jack
    From the short rest at the Inn? I updated that during Jacks last turn. Was hit quite a bit in the beginning of the encounter.

    Unless you are referring to something else.

    edit: look at the past 3 posts. 5:27, 6:27, 7:27. Hopefully this isn't some foreshadowing for when we fight 27 trolls or something. :P

    Foolish Chaos on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Aziz snarls, his blood fueled by his inner fire. His resolve against his enemies strengthens as he bellows curses in the draconic tongue, felling one of his enemies and wounding another with his blade.

    Move: Aziz shifts to D7

    Minor: Rousing Words to himself -- Aziz gains (21+21+9)=51 hp and is at FULL, baby.

    Standard: Aziz uses Provoke Overextension on Dragonborn B -- attack (1d20 17=31), hit -- damage (2d10 9=24). Dragonborn D is finished according to the last HP tally.

    ACTION POINT Villain's Nightmare (which attacks reflex) on Gladiator D -- attack (1d20 17=24), hit, damage (3d10 9=29)

    Effect: Until the end of the encounter, when Aziz is adjacent to the target and it walks or runs, Aziz may cancel that movement as an immediate interrupt.

    Thus ends the turn of Aziz

    Aziz - Status: Bloodied HP 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    :arrow:Siali - Status: Bloodied - HP 23/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Dragonborn Gladiator A - Dead!
    Dragonborn Gladiator B - Dead!
    Dragonborn Gladiator D - Status: Bloodied, Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy).Until the end of the encounter, when Aziz is adjacent to the target and it walks or runs, Aziz may cancel that movement as an immediate interrupt. - HP 48/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's next turn - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Jack - Status: 8 Temporary Hitpoints, -4 AC until the end of his next turn - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Siali takes a moment to compose herself, seeing that most of her foes have been vanquished. She quickly drinks a potion from her pouch. She feels better, and ready to keep fighting.

    She runs behind the last gladiator and spins her dagger in her hand before slicing his shoulder, deep.
    standard: second wind! at 41 HP
    minor: draw and drink potion! (with quick draw) at 51 hp
    move: should be able to move to F7 without OA (in a roundabout way)
    action point: Sly Flourish vs Gladiator (1d20+20=29, 1d4+11=15, 3d8=17, 3d12=13) - hit for 32 damage!

    again, ill ready my counterstrike guards if he attacks me (im at +2 to AC against him)
    Aziz - Status: Bloodied HP 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Siali - Status: Bloodied - HP 51/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    :arrow:Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Dragonborn Gladiator A - Dead!
    Dragonborn Gladiator B - Dead!
    Dragonborn Gladiator D - Status: Bloodied, Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy).Until the end of the encounter, when Aziz is adjacent to the target and it walks or runs, Aziz may cancel that movement as an immediate interrupt. - HP 16/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's next turn - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Jack - Status: 8 Temporary Hitpoints, -4 AC until the end of his next turn - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19

    up next: Dardek! (FINISH HIM!)

    psolms on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dardek stepped deliberately towards the only remaining Dragonborn. He looks as though he might say something, but instead swings his hammer.
    Divine Challenge on Gladiator D.

    I won't do anything fancy since it looks like Myth Weavers is down. So, Holy Strike on Gladiator D.

    1d20+12 = 30

    Hit!

    Damage 1d10+7 = 13

    Aziz - Status: Bloodied HP 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Siali - Status: Bloodied - HP 51/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Dragonborn Gladiator A - Dead!
    Dragonborn Gladiator B - Dead!
    :arrow:Dragonborn Gladiator D - Status: Bloodied, Lone Fighter (Ends when Adjacent to more than one enemy).Until the end of the encounter, when Aziz is adjacent to the target and it walks or runs, Aziz may cancel that movement as an immediate interrupt. - HP 3/106 - AC 24; F 23, R 20, W 21, PP 16
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's next turn - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Jack - Status: 8 Temporary Hitpoints, -4 AC until the end of his next turn - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19

    Inx on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Since it's more or less impossible for him to get away alive, or take anyone with him when he goes down, we'll just assume the last remaining Dragonborn is dispatched after a meager attempt at getting away.

    Short rest or press on? The mayor, you believe, is one level up the stairs.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Aziz' last words to his enemy were brief, as always. "May you never rise, Infidel."

    As the headless body of the Gladiator fell to the floor, the Warlord wasted no time in shouting to his companions.

    "We must press on! With every moment that passes, the Mayor is in greater danger! What say you?"
    Aziz will want to press on but will allow his companions to weigh in on the situation as well

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dardek looked at Aziz. "Brother, I agree that we must press on, but if we are to be facing more undead, I need a moment to realign myself with Pelor's divine radiance. Not all beasts at Orcus' disposal are as fragile as those we just faced. Perhaps you all can go on ahead, and I will catch up?"

    Inx on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "We should move as quick as we are able, but not seperated." Siali says, adjusting her armor. "We can wait for you Dardek."
    siali would like a technically short rest... as in, the shortest rest possible before we rush into the next room.

    psolms on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "I do not doubt your religious conviction Dardek... it has never failed us, and I will not abandon you now. Tell me when you are ready."
    short rest!

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    After a short rest spent praying like the fist of the north star, I'll be !ready

    Inx on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Jack nods his large head in approval with the party.
    Yup, short rest and !ready

    Foolish Chaos on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Got a new map in the works, be posted soon

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You take 5 mintues to gather your strength, and then head up the stairs, your vitality and strength renewed.
    Spend healing surges, get encoutner powers back

    You emerge in a small 10x15' room with doors to the north and east, and a female voice calling out from beyond shouting "Unhand me, knave, unhand me!"

    Peering through the doorway you see a small undead contingent lead by a red-gloved rogue holding a simple dagger holding the mayor by her hair.
    Roll for Initiative.

    Map!
    Encounter-4-Map-Round-1a.png

    Note, you are all in the small central room, if you are straddling a wall, that's just the way the map worked out. You need to go through one of the doors to do much of anything.

    Also, though the human is the one advancing on the mayor, you get the impression the three-headed skeleton is really running the show today.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    spent 1 surge bringing me to 69/75

    Initiative (1d20+11=21)

    psolms on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Spend two healing surges, bringing Jack to full 93/93. Man, need that full rest soon, I believe I only have one surge left.

    Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13

    Foolish Chaos on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dardek, just waiting on your init roll, buddy.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Also Aziz and Edgil...

    psolms on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    Also Aziz and Edgil...

    They rolled in the Table Talk thread

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    my bad... thats why i prefer single thread style... :P

    psolms on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Whoop, sorry it took so long!

    1d20+6 = 19

    Inx on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Round 1!

    Map!
    Encounter-4-Map-Round-1a.png

    Encounter Information
    Kindly replace with your current HP/other statistics when your turn comes up
    Siali - Status: None - HP 23/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: None - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant

    Note, you are all in the small central room, if you are straddling a wall, that's just the way the map worked out. You need to go through one of the doors to do much of anything.

    Also, though the human is the one advancing on the mayor, you get the impression the three-headed skeleton is really running the show today.

    Next Up: Siali!

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Siali draws her short sword and challenges the skeleton nearest to her. She swings and takes out his knees, knocking him down to the ground. Leaving him for someone else to finish, she steps over his body and tries to set up a better position.
    minor: activate duelist short sword daily power. i now have CA against the next person i attack with that weapon.
    quick draw: draw short sword into main hand
    standard: Walking Wounded vs Skeleton A (1d20+17=20, 2d6+4=15) - hit! 15 damage + sneak attack damage (3d8=11) = 26 damage and skeleton A is knocked prone. Until the end of the encounter, if the target moves more than half its speed in a single action, it falls prone at the end of its movement.
    move: move to G4 (unless its a wall.. its hard to tell what is just decorating and what is functional...) (also, i shouldnt provoke OA's cause the skeleton is prone and im going to just walk over him, but if i do, im +4 to OAs)

    Encounter Information
    Kindly replace with your current HP/other statistics when your turn comes up
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    :arrow:Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: None - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded - HP 100/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant


    Next Up: Dardek!

    psolms on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Side Note: Pause the action if the Skull Lord drops to 0. Something happens.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dardek lets out a mighty yell as he wades into fray.

    "PELOR! LEND ME YOUR WRATH ONCE MORE!"

    Once again, Dardek was engulfed in a burst of bright light that devoured their undead foes. However, when the light died down, they all still stood - the three headed skeleton certainly looked a bit worse for wear.
    Dardek moves to F7.
    Tomb Guardian D gets an opportunity attack! i THINK I'm doing this right...
    1d20+14 = 27 Miss!

    Dardek uses Pelor's Radiance. Burst 3 engulfs all five undead.
    Rolling all five at once, in the order of Skull Lord, Guard A, B, C, D.
    5 x 1d20 + 9 =25, 16, 13, 15, 23
    All hit except for Guard B
    Skull Lord, and Guards A, C, and D are all Stunned until the end of my next turn.
    Damage I'll do the same way. I'm adding the +5 from vulnerability.
    5 x 3d12+5 = 31, 17, 22, 23

    Dardek chooses Guard D as his Divine Challenge target.
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    :arrow:Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP-54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 9/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 83/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 103/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant


    Next Up: Edgil![/QUOTE]

    Inx on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Edgil gathers a ball of electricity in his hand, then flicks it into the air. The ball explodes into a bolt of lightning that streaks across the room, striking three of the skeletons.
    Standard: Lightning Bolt vs. A, Skull Lord, D (1d20+14=20, 2d6+9=17, 1d20+14=26, 1d20+14=21, 1d6+9=11) Hit!, Hit!, Hit! Tomb Guardian A takes 17 lightning damage, Skull Lord and Tomb Guardian D take 11 lightning damage.
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    :arrow:Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP -2/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 66/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 126/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 92/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant

    Denada on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Aziz wasted no time in striking the skeletons with his blade, and shouting as loudly as usual.

    "You! Get away from that mayor and come pick on somebody my size!"

    As the human approached, he and the two nearest skeletons were enveloped in flames.
    Move: Shift to G6

    Standard: attack Skelly A (with combat advantage)
    Luring Focus (1d20 19=38), damage (1d10 9=10) pfeh. me and my damage rolling.
    BUT... the whole point was to lure that pesky human advancing the mayor over to me! Nobody advances on a mayor when Aziz is around, buddy! NOBODY! Advancing-On-Mayor-Human is pulled to square F5

    Minor: From left to right on Skelly B, Advancing Guy, and Skelly A
    Dragon's Breath (1d10 10=20, 1d10 10=17, 1d10 10=15)
    I think that hits both Skeletal guys because the prone one should be granting me CA. So damage (2d6 2=10) to the Skeletal Guards and maybe Advancing Guy if his Reflex is 17 or less.

    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    :arrow:Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP -2/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 46/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 92/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The Brigand is pulled close to you, however he uses the immediate interrupt "Vague Strike", the mayor is struck by his dagger, and crumples, you don't know if the wound is fatal or not.
    This NPC's fate left intentionally vague so Siali can make her big decision

    The brigand is a minion with straight 19s for defenses, should any of you desire to kill him.

    Skull Lord is stunned and gets no actions.

    Map!
    Encounter-4-Map-Round-1b.png

    Encounter Information!
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP -2/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    :arrow: Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-48/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 46/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 92/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    BTW, the Skull Lord dropped BELOW 0.

    Inx on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Inx wrote: »
    BTW, the Skull Lord dropped BELOW 0.
    Yup... though i'm going to be gone for a day or so, so I think I'll just post my action now.

    Jack bursts through the southern door a little too late, and is distraught to see the mayor on the floor.

    Flying into a rage, he swings down at the skeleton blocking his path.
    Move: move to H8
    Standard: Bloodhunt Rage on Skeleton D : 1d20+16 (power attack) = 32 Hit! Damage: 3d10+17 = 44 (Damn!)


    Encounter Information!
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 54/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP -2/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    :arrow:Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 46/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 48/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;

    Foolish Chaos on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Ah, my bad.

    One of the Skull Lord's three skulls bursts, leaving him as a two-headed Skeleton with, again, 40/40 HP.

    Skeletal Tomb Guardian's turns incoming.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The only skeleton who was not stunned by Dardek shifts forward, and brings it's four scimitars held in many bony hands down at Edgil.

    The Red Hand Brigand hurls insults, all the while, though does not make an attack of his own. "Oh best run away, while you can. You'll be joining the dear mayor and these boney horrors soon, I can promise you."

    Insight DC 25
    When he glances Siali, he seems to look nonplussed, but he doesn't say anything about it.
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Shifts.
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B uses Cascade of Steel.
    Attack: 1d20+13 → [9,13] = (22)
    Attack: 1d20+13 → [19,13] = (32)
    Damage: 1d8+4 → [2,4] = (6)
    Attack: 1d20+13 → [14,13] = (27)
    Damage: 1d8+4 → [5,4] = (9)
    Attack: 1d20+13 → [3,13] = (16)
    Two hits for a total of 15 Damage.

    Map!
    Encounter-4-Map-Round-2a.png

    Encounter Information!
    :arrow: Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 39/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 46/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 48/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Siali attacks the stunned skeleton on the ground, delivering a solid blow. She sheathes her short sword before running to the mayor's "aid".
    standard: Trickster's Blade vs Skeleton A (1d20+20=35, 2d4+4=8, 3d8=13)- hit! 25 damage and i gain +4 AC untill my next turn
    minor: sheathe short sword
    move: move to C2 - i am also +4 vs OA's... total of AC 31 for OAs right now.

    Encounter Information!
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15 +4 AC untill the beginning of her next turn.
    :arrow:Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP 39/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded, stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 21/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 48/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;
    Up next: Dardek!

    psolms on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Dardek shouted, swinging his hammer at one of the horrid skeletal monsters, calling down the protection of Pelor onto Edgil.




    Encounter Information!
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15 +4 AC untill the beginning of her next turn.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    :arrow:Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's turn - HP 39/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: Prone, Walking Wounded - HP 21/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: None - HP 116/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: None - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Bloodied - HP 30/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;
    Up next: Edgil!

    Inx on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "Oh no," Edgil cries, "What's that behind you!?" He points behind the brigand and the two adjacent skeletons, working arcane power into his words and movement. The two skeletons immediately turn and begin fighting invisible enemies, one of them losing the battle. The brigand, however, is not convinced, and seems wholly unaffected by Edgil's spell.
    Standard: Enemies Abound centered on F6 vs. Brigand, A, B (1d20+14=16, 1d20=20, 14=, 1d20+14=30, 2d8+11=17) The roll got a little messed up in the formatting, but that's a Miss!, Crit!, Hit! Tomb Guardian A takes 17+14=31 psychic damage and dies, Tomb Guardian B takes 17 psychic damage and can be treated as an ally for the purposes of flanking until the end of my next turn.
    Move: Expeditious Retreat to G3.



    Encounter Information!
    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15 +4 AC untill the beginning of her next turn.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's turn - HP 39/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    :arrow:Aziz - Status: None HP 34/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    Skull Lord Status: Stunned until end of Dardek's turn, Bloodied - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: DEAD - HP -10/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: Can be treated as an ally for flanking (end of Edgil's next turn) - HP 99/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: None - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: Bloodied - HP 30/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;
    Up next: Aziz!

    Denada on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I forgot to take the stun off of the Skull Lord. Whoops!

    Inx on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "Well played, Edgil. "There's hope for you yet!

    Aziz positioned himself where the wizard had left, and hewed down one of the skeletal guards with a relentless barrage from his blade.

    "Ha! How's that, y'bastard! Jack! Get to Siali, and quick!"

    Minor: Inspiring Word on Edgil. Edgil regains Inspiring Word (16 2d6 4=24) hp.

    Move: Shift to G7

    Standard: Blade Flurry vs. : Blade Flurry (1d20 17=32, 1d20 17=35), both hits, damage (2d10 9 1d10 9=39)

    Siali - Status: None - HP 69/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15 +4 AC untill the beginning of her next turn.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP 64/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Edgil - Status: +4 AC until end of Dardek's turn - HP 63/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Aziz - Status: None HP 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22
    :arrow: Skull Lord Bloodied - HP 40/40 - AC 24; F 21, R 22, W 23, PP 17; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Jack - Status: None - HP: Current HP-93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian A Status: DEAD - HP -10/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian B Status: Can be treated as an ally for flanking (end of Edgil's next turn) - HP 99/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian C Status: None - HP 104/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Skeletal Tomb Guardian D Status: DEAD - HP -9/126 - AC 17; F 16 R 16, W 15, PP 22; Immune Disease Poison, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vunerable 5 Radiant
    Red Hand Brigand Status: None - HP 1/1 - AC 19; F 19 R 19, W 19, PP 10;

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.