Options

Count Dracuphalla - Day 7 - Game End - Vampires Win!

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So that's the way the cookie crumbles

Phyphor on
  • Options
    firemanfredfiremanfred Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I would love to fault the avalanche of Crumble votes for not citing any reason whatsoever, but like I said up above, you can't really critique someone who hasn't taken part in the conversation. That in itself could be considered suspicious.

Rather than watching my hopes Crumble due to a shot in the dark, I (somewhat understandably) am digging what Farangu is saying.

Kias!

[tiny]They're pitiful little cars anyway, I hate getting stuck in them for a rental.[/tiny]

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
    Spaceships are better than relationships
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Wait is Crumble confirmed evil?

Otherwise I'm more feeling the Kias vote, because firemanfred is way too invested in analysis to be a vamp.

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Vote count with about ten minutes left:

Crumble going down with 7: B:L, The Anon, Romanq, Nodgarb, Phyphor, Dogbone33, and Kias
    Kias in second with 3: FiremanFred, Farangu, and AkimboLegs
    B:L has 1 vote from Crumble
    The Anonymous has 1 vote from Kime

If everyone who is able votes today, I believe we should have 13 votes. Moleface is unaccounted for.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Kias

I feel better there, and probably don't have time to see how this plays out.

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Crumble

I can't vote for Kias. He may not be a good friend but I don't believe a lover of flowers could be the ultimate evil.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Farangu wrote: »
    Hmm. I'll leave the whole vote analysis routine to people who are better at it. I'm going to go with Kias. Voting for the man attempting an analysis doesn't garner good will in my book.

To be fair, I have been trying to analyze votes for awhile now though I have just been doing an awful job :P

Sure, why not, let's give this Crumble thing a try. I am too tired from the work week to come up with anything better.

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited October 2010
    I will give you that, I should have included you in my original list of people adding ideas.

The silly thing is, part of the reason I voted for you is because you were analyzing things. At least I had some ideas to read through and think about to base my vote on.

I may end up owing you an apology in the long run depending how things start shaping up. I'm hoping the fog clears for me soon.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I will give you that, I should have included you in my original list of people adding ideas.

The silly thing is, part of the reason I voted for you is because you were analyzing things. At least I had some ideas to read through and think about to base my vote on.

I may end up owing you an apology in the long run depending how things start shaping up. I'm hoping the fog clears for me soon.

Hahah, that's just how it goes! I owe Sir Fab a beer, which means he will be totally evil in the next game and play off the results of this game to destroy me :)

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Vote close in half an hour. If moleface does not show up to vote, he will be replaced

...by the first reserve contacting me after the narration. (hint hint)

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Vote Closed.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So did we all become appetizers?

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Day 5

Today has been an unusually calm day. The vampires seem to be almost silent. It is almost as if they caused enough pain and agony to the village and are no longer interested. Not all the villager are content though. Perhaps the vampires are among us and hiding too well.

One women seems to be having a deviously hectic day. Many of the villagers have seen her hiding items in the cupboards and stealthy carry bags from several different houses. Some of the villagers would like to confront her about her suspicious activity. The villagers and the town guard head to her home where the woman has been hiding in her kitchen all evening. As they call her name, she turns with a knife in her hand and blood all over.

The town guard immediately turns to their training. The town guard runs her sword straight through the heart of Elena. The knife falls to the floor and as Elena falls to the ground, the villagers realize that Elena, who works as a maid (and cook), was only preparing dinner for her family. The village feels ashamed for their false accusations to the poor maid who has been working so hard to support her family after her husband's recent death.

Through the whispers around the villager, Van Helsing hears about the tragedy. He does not believe that the Town Guard was only making Elena's death look like an accident. As Anna Valerious is patrolling the village, Van Helsing sneaks in the shadows behind her. He waits for the right opportunity and slides his dagger into her back. When the body does not begin to instantly wither and die, he realizes that he too has made a mistake. No one is around to see what he has done. He must run now before anyone notices.

With all the extra blood that the vampires have been drinking lately, they forget to continue torturing the village. While discussing all the great disasters of past days, they spend the day resting in their coffins.
    The Fallen
    Crumble - Anna Valerious - Town Guard
    Phyphor - Elena - Maid

The Missing
    Nakirush - Kathy O'Hara
    Garick - Maria Renard

Moleface is now being replaced due to inactivity by Megatin. Welcome Megatin!

Vote Close for Day 5 Ends Friday at 10 PM EST

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Right, as much as I hate to see him go: B:L

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Wow Fail mafia is fail.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Can we get an updated player list please?

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Yep, after seeing the deluge that started earlier I'm all sorts of suspicious. I think I can give The Count something to count.

B:L! At least until he gives me a crafty explanation via a YouTube'd song.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Dogbone33 wrote: »

Here is what I have:
    1. Kime
    2. Romanqwerty
    3. Kias
    4. Farangu
    5. B:L
    6. The Anonymous
    7. Nodgarb
    8. FiremanFred
    9. AkimboLegs
    10. Dogbone33
    11. Megatin
    12. Nakirush (missing)
    13. Garick (missing)

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010

In alphabetical order:
    AkimboLegs
    B:L
    Dogbone33
    Farangu
    firemanfred
    Garick
    Kias
    kime
    Megatin - replaced moleface
    nakirush
    Nodgarb
    romanqwerty
    The Anonymous

Post #2 has been updated to reflect those dead.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sweet zombie jeebus Kime has lived this long?

Ok now this will sound REALLY bad but I need to point it out. Kime said he was going to be missing for a day if memory serves. Now we have a night where the mafia fails to (it appears) send in kill orders.

Does anyone besides me find this to be WAY too much of a coincidence?

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Yeah but he said that yesterday, not today. He voted pretty early in the day the last two days as well. I think that would hold more water if he had said that today.

It does seem awfully weird that they just neglected to take someone out though. I won't have time to really look at it until I'm comfortably ensconced in my chair at work tomorrow with a hot cup of coffee.

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    CrumbleCrumble Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    ooOOOooOoooOOooo

Alas, living in a different timezone and working night-shift makes it impossible to defend myself....

ooooOooOOooOOOOo

Crumble on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    And this is why people should have listened to me and voted out BL day 2....

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The Count of Counting has finally worn out his welcome.

And it only took him 1...2...3...DAMN IT

BL

Farangu on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    gonna hold off until bl gives some kind of explanation

mostly because I want to hear it

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    MegatinMegatin Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm here, and Alegis is dead already so I don't have to deal with the grudge from him, so I escape his grudge once again.

From a quick thread re-read before I vanish off to work, BL looks sketchy enough to me.

Megatin on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Day 5.1

Do to the artistic styling of the moderator (and too many work hours), a clarification is required.
    Day 5 deaths
    Crumble - died to the vote
    Phyphor - died to vig
    Also another message in a bottle was found down by the harbor:

"Bloody rescue me already! Follow the scent of my lustrous perfume!"
    - nakirush
    P.S. It seems that Verona was not the only bride of Count Dracula

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Sweet zombie jeebus Kime has lived this long?

Ok now this will sound REALLY bad but I need to point it out. Kime said he was going to be missing for a day if memory serves. Now we have a night where the mafia fails to (it appears) send in kill orders.

Does anyone besides me find this to be WAY too much of a coincidence?

Muahahahahahaha

I've been here every day. Just usually been unable to guarantee I'd be here later in the day.

Like today :P.

However, I can NEVER miss an opportunity to vote:

B:L!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Day 5.1

Do to the artistic styling of the moderator (and too many work hours), a clarification is required.
    Day 5 deaths
    Crumble - died to the vote
    Phyphor - died to vig
    Greetings! Last nights narration was brought to you by The Number 7.

7... for Phyphor!

I would NEVER FORGET to Count! Why, I would Count all day and night if I could. Only a Batty Bat would forget to Count last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yAe2MBIpE

!Kime, can you Count how many Batty Bats you are?

AH. AH. AH.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Nooo he's used the video reply!

Kime doesn't forget to vote, and neither does B:L.

I don't know why anyone would have a reason to believe either one, other than just being inclined to take their word.

Anyone else have some info to make me believe that Van Helsing is hiding behind the guise of the Count?

firemanfred on
    tepvoy5.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    well um

bl

I guess!

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    As I will not be around for vote close or the few hours leading up to it I must vote now.

B:L cause everyone else is doing it and I wanna be cool.

Dogbone33 on

• Options
    NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    one for all and all for one B:L

Nodgarb on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    B:L is being annoying.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Voting is now closed.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Today's narration brought to you by The Number 24.
    countvstwilight.jpg

This is goodbye. I hope you all remember to ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUeN6LZNPVQ

It appears that I am not the only one who likes to ****. The village likes to ****. They **** themselves all day and night, they **** themselves all night and day. ****ing here and ****ing there.

This ****ing village sure can **** themselves.

AH. AH. AH.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Interesting

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Day 6

"We need a doctor! Doctor!"

The Town Doctor comes running into the house. There is a pool of blood and a body on the ground. The Doctor sets down his bag and rolls the body so that he can see the face. It is Kathy O'Hara! There are bite marks all over her arms and neck.

"Oh lord! What has happened here?" asks the Doctor.

The front door to the house slams shut. The Doctor sees the dark presence who was standing behind the door.

"Vhy hello Doctor. Ve have veen vating for you to show. Do you like vhat you see doctor?"

Speechless, the Doctor realizes immediately that the dark shadow is Vladislaus Dracula. The Count has come for the doctor bringing his army along also.

The Doctor tries to talk, "Is this about the letter I sent to sit down for tea? I meant no harm. Please let me go."

The Count laughs. "Ah, so you vere looking for me already. And now you have vound me."

The vampires all begin to tear into Dr. Jack Seward. They are bleeding him dry so fast he is barely able to get out a scream. But it was enough for Van Helsing to hear who was very nearby to the house. Van Helsing kicks the door in and fires a shot at one of the indulging vampires. The bullet goes straight through the heart of Marishka, Dracula's second bride.

Dracula is enraged by the death of his lovely bride. He knocks Van Helsing to the floor and presses his boot against Abraham's neck.

"Ve are not done with you vet, Van Helsing! Vou vill come vith us back to my castle and ve vill suck every drop of blood from vour weak pathetic body."

It is not till much later in the day that some of the villagers find three bodies of Kathy O'Hara, Dr. Jack Seward, and Marishka laying in Kathy's house. The village is upset and angry about what has happened here. As several villagers are still starting at the horror in the house, they see Silvio clapping and skipping by. He has been singing songs all around the village and shows too much happiness in all this agony.

Silvio must be involved. The villagers grab up their weapons and run Silvio down. They brutally murder Silvio in the town's center in such a way that even the vampires wouldn't do.

Just as the villagers step away from the mutilated body, they see Maria Renard in the distance. She screams when she sees what the village has done while she was captured. The terror that Maria has escaped is still out there and it will be back!

The Fallen
    AkimboLegs - Marishka - Bride of Dracula
    B:L - Silvio - Courier
    Dogbone33 - Dr. Jack Seward - Town Doctor
    nakirush - Kathy O'Hara - Actress & Hated Villager

The Missing
    Nodgarb - Abraham Van Helsing

The Escaped! - Garick - Maria Renard

Vote Close for Day 6 Ends SATURDAY OR SUNDAY at 10 PM EST due to Halloween Night.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Special "Hasten the Game" Vote until 4pm EST Saturday

Vote in bold magenta for the vote close of Day 6 (current day). You may vote for Saturday or Sunday at 10PM EST.

It will take a 2/3 vote to pass for vote close on Saturday. Otherwise, vote close will be on Sunday.

...meaning...

- If 6 or more people vote for Saturday, vote close will be Saturday at 10pm EST.
    - Otherwise, vote close will be Sunday at 10pm EST.

If vote close for Saturday passes, narrative will not be up until around 11 am on Sunday. I leave the choice up to all of you.

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Well, shit.

Farangu on