Options

[League of Legends] Yeah, Hargaad skipped Diana, so how about you Rengar more about it.

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Joe K wrote: »
    Just had to jungle cho. I'm not a huge fan of doing that, but I don't really like any of the other jungles except lee sin and i'm just not good enough with him most of the time. The clear time isn't really fantastic, but god I love those ganks. Went 10/4/19 and barely missed a penta (ez or kat got the last hit). Also had to explain that stacking MR doesn't really help against feast after i nuked 70% of the carrie's hp in one hit.

He's definitely my favorite champ, are there any pro teams that use him with any regularity I can watch games of or is he not any good at high elo?

How are you building him? Cho is meant to have a really fast clear time, it's his ganks that are the iffy part of his jungling package.

Then again I tend to build Cho as an AD bruiser (with a Wit's End for good measure), so my experience with him might be a little odd.

Yeh, I was kindof wondering about how his clear time was low and was like... O_o

If you level his vorpal spikes (E) early, his clear time is insanely fast. I start boots/3red, when I'm positive that no invade is coming, I take E first, (W if there's an invade) start wraiths->blue->wolves->wraiths->red(smite should be back up)->mini's->gank. You really only need his Q before you start ganking (landing the Q is the hard part of a cho gank), and only need 1 point in W to stop a counter jungler.

But AD Bruiser? I prefer to play him AP Tank, so RoA, Rylai's, FH, Mercs are core. Slip in Doran's Rings in as needed, and possibly an abyssal for MR, finish with a GA or party hat. Boots 5 if you don't need the mercs.

My standard build on him is Merc Boots, Wit's End, Randuin's or Frozen Mallet, Force of Nature, Guardian Angel, Frozen Heart. That might be stretching the definition of "AD bruiser" a little bit, it's pretty much straight tank. It also sacrifices almost all of his damage, but he really does become almost unkillable and remains pretty good at peeling.

The way I build him, he's still pretty damn near unkillable but doesn't sac his damage as much. I don't understand the Mallet at all though, and would suggest a Rylai's instead if you're going to build him that way just to get some more damage on all your abilities. He's good at peeling/engage/dis-engage and you get a free 750 health if you feast right, no matter how you build him.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Honestly, I just like Mallet's passive. A 40% slow on every auto-attack is really strong.

Not even related to Cho. If given the opportunity I will literally build it on almost anyone.

• Options
    KeemossiKeemossi Registered User regular
    So when will Urgot get a new biography so we can sympathise with him and see his emotional side? Like, his passion about Garen and all.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    talesofvaloran004.png

this made me feel bad

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    @delphinidaes

Your analysis assumes a turtle udyr. Maxing tiger first means he will kill you faster than you kill him. QWEQWQ will make sure you die first. Parry doesnt stop tiger proc or bear proc and he will have an innate attack speed superiority at low levels.

Also, since he is udyr, he only has to dominate you once. Then he's got you, barring jungle intervention.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Best part is Singed taking WW for a walk.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    PacificstarPacificstar Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    M.D. wrote: »
    A-Puck wrote: »
    I think the community has gotten a LOT better. Now it is rare for people to just spam ethnic slurs in /all, where it wasn't at all unusual before.

i think this has more to do with all chat disable button than with the community.

When I have had bad experiences, it's usually been my own team rather than the other team giving me trouble.

Edit: Kat Champ relaunch spotlight:

http://youtu.be/soCg5RbgYIA?hd=1

Pacificstar on
  • Options
    crossingstyxcrossingstyx Registered User regular
    Just had to jungle cho. I'm not a huge fan of doing that, but I don't really like any of the other jungles except lee sin and i'm just not good enough with him most of the time. The clear time isn't really fantastic, but god I love those ganks. Went 10/4/19 and barely missed a penta (ez or kat got the last hit). Also had to explain that stacking MR doesn't really help against feast after i nuked 70% of the carrie's hp in one hit.

He's definitely my favorite champ, are there any pro teams that use him with any regularity I can watch games of or is he not any good at high elo?

How are you building him? Cho is meant to have a really fast clear time, it's his ganks that are the iffy part of his jungling package.

Then again I tend to build Cho as an AD bruiser (with a Wit's End for good measure), so my experience with him might be a little odd.

I start regen pendant for philo, then get boots and start rod of ages. Then start to either stack ap if i can keep blue or get the glacial stone then start stacking ap. Usually rod and feast stacks are enough hp so i can just go for resists and ap stuff after that. Rupture does awesome damage with good ap, and feasting 1k health off something is just awesome for either penetrating a tanks resist or just gibbing squishies. Depending on how the game is going ill pick up lichbane lategame for extra giggles.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    @delphinidaes

Your analysis assumes a turtle udyr. Maxing tiger first means he will kill you faster than you kill him. QWEQWQ will make sure you die first. Parry doesnt stop tiger proc or bear proc and he will have an innate attack speed superiority at low levels.

Also, since he is udyr, he only has to dominate you once. Then he's got you, barring jungle intervention.

Parry isn't about stopping an attack. I mean yeah woohoo that's great and all, but Parry is about adding to your burst damage and increasing your passive AD.

Tiger udyr lacks the defenses to survive my onslaught, and I get attack speed as well, the nice thing is that my attack speed lets me apply my absurd AD values more often.

Sure it's more dangerous than Turtle Udyr but he'll melt even faster. Additionally I'm in control of the engagements since I have the gap closer. I can jump in get my hits, take the couple hits from him and speed away to engage again when I feel like it. In those brief encounters I am mitigating enough of his auto attack damage and dealing enough burst that i'll still win out. Heck at lvl 4 I've got an additional 20 AD on every attack, 60% attack speed boost, movement sped boost and a double dash that would do 80 damage before calculating in bonus AD (of which my passive counts)

Plus when I jump in an burst him I get 4 stacks on my sustain passive, which means i'm healing back a good chunk of the damage I take.

I'm more concerned about turtle Udyr than Tiger in top lane with Fiora because if he plays very smart with his shield and auto attacks (making sure he doesn't proc my parry for example) he could survive long enough.

Ultimately though it doesn't matter because at 6 I dominate him completely with my ult, independent of Tiger or Turtle builds.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    you can do stupid things like wits end triforce atma force of nature cho

SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    AS is pretty good on Cho, he's tied with Taric for the highest base AD scaling in the game.

• Options
    Wit's end on cho is a lot of fun. Pure AP is nice for burst, but I like the Bruiser Cho better.

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    yDgAM.jpg

this also made me feel sad

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    @Delphin / Moridin

IME, most matchups are determined by skill, so theorycrafting really should be for showing which ones likely wouldn't be. For example, to use my top top champ, Trynd, as much as people might say "if you do X, I'll do Y," in practice I've found Olaf, Ez, and Darius are the only champs who get free wins at equal / lower player skill.

Malphite, for example, has a good kit, and it sounds like he could win (I can harass with Q and mitigate damage with E!) but in practice equally good Malphs will tie and worse Malph players will lose to Trynd consistently.

• Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Limes are more useful anyway.
    You can make gin & tonics or do tequila shots.

Sokpuppet on
  • Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    I think I'm going to have a new beard for every tournament I cast

Can we vote on crazy things for you to yell out when something exciting happens?

I guarantee it will devolve into NBA Jam quotes.
    Coinage wrote: »
    Okay Syndra is a day one even though I barely get to go mid anymore, that is awesome.
    Coinage wrote: »
    Actually, Hargaad's avatar makes me kind of angry, but I'm a bit of a purist, so...

Gee, I wonder why you can't cross ponies with Korea. I thought Koreans loved Hecarim.
    I know it's a joke, but sexualization sets me on edge...

Wait, what?! I was...I thought I was making a joke on them eating animals? ._. I guess I was wrong, and instead made a sexual joke?
    Talith wrote: »
    D:

I'm going to have to stay out of this thread for a few days aren't I?

Not unless you can man-drop your standards. Honestly, how can you deny the lulz that Korea gives us?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrnHe4SPaVM

Honestly, I probably lost my shit worse than that the first time I witnessed a penta from a guy on my team. Hell, it wasn't even me, I think it was Smaug?

Yes, I get all the penta kills. That was me on the korean server.

My first penta kill was with kogmaw, so cute just devouring people.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    @Delphin / Moridin

IME, most matchups are determined by skill, so theorycrafting really should be for showing which ones likely wouldn't be. For example, to use my top top champ, Trynd, as much as people might say "if you do X, I'll do Y," in practice I've found Olaf, Ez, and Darius are the only champs who get free wins at equal / lower player skill.

Malphite, for example, has a good kit, and it sounds like he could win (I can harass with Q and mitigate damage with E!) but in practice equally good Malphs will tie and worse Malph players will lose to Trynd consistently.

Skill is first and foremost in any matchup, absolutely. Any theorycrafting assumes equal skill for the purpose of comparing champions ability.

In this case though I'm giving my anecdotal experience on how I personally crush Udyrs. Now it could be that every udyr i've gone against has been bad, or that I'm an amazing Fiora (not likely) but I count Udyr as one of the champs I would pick Fiora into because I am confident in my ability to defeat him based on how Fiora works and how udyr works.

I think the biggest thing people do when playing Fiora is that they are not aggressive enough. You have to have faith in your ability to out damage your opponent at the early levels and use that to your advantage. You have to be confident enough to engage upon the enemy constantly and bully them out of the lane. If you try to play defensively or passively it will not be nearly as effective as when you take control of the lane and become the aggressor.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    there are some ways of playing some champions that negate a lot of opponent skill because you force them to act

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    From the rengar bio
    Just when things seemed their bleakest, he encountered the monster. It was a disturbing, alien thing, distinctly out of place in his world. It bore huge scything claws and devoured any animal that strayed across its path.

Chogath, I assume

Arch on
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    From the rengar bio
    Just when things seemed their bleakest, he encountered the monster. It was a disturbing, alien thing, distinctly out of place in his world. It bore huge scything claws and devoured any animal that strayed across its path.

Chogath, I assume

Or a hydralisk.
    Probably Chogath

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I want to build new Kat Gunblade/Trinity Force....

Does that make me a bad person?

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I want to build new Kat Gunblade/Trinity Force....

Does that make me a bad person?

Nope. That's how i've been building her. Although I don't typically finish the triforce. Rush revolver, get phage, sheen, finish gunblade, maybe a rylai's, eventually finish triforce. Rageblade is also fun because your W cooldown is less than the buff duration so you can keep it at 8 stacks.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    Skill is first and foremost in any matchup, absolutely. Any theorycrafting assumes equal skill for the purpose of comparing champions ability.

In this case though I'm giving my anecdotal experience on how I personally crush Udyrs. Now it could be that every udyr i've gone against has been bad, or that I'm an amazing Fiora (not likely) but I count Udyr as one of the champs I would pick Fiora into because I am confident in my ability to defeat him based on how Fiora works and how udyr works.

I think the biggest thing people do when playing Fiora is that they are not aggressive enough. You have to have faith in your ability to out damage your opponent at the early levels and use that to your advantage. You have to be confident enough to engage upon the enemy constantly and bully them out of the lane. If you try to play defensively or passively it will not be nearly as effective as when you take control of the lane and become the aggressor.

Would you mind talking more about Fiora, Delph? I've been trying to learn more top lane champions and it would be nice to have a super aggressive one when I can't or shouldn't use my standby of Yorick. Is she a good pick against someone like Olaf, Lee Sin, Darius or some other tough bruisers? What do you do when facing a more harass oriented lane like Vlad or Kennen? I'm mainly looking for a champion to handle those tops which give my Yorick trouble which is basically people who can shrug off the harass or have enough gap closers and slows to chase him down and beat him. A champ who can beat udyr in a 1v1 fight sounds pretty attractive.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    To quote myself in the other thread since I'm having trouble choosing.
    Decisions, decisions. If I had to pick between Kat or Diana, who would I pick? Or do I skip both for now and wait on Rengar?

Delphin says Kat. Anyone else want to weigh in? I have about 7800 ip. I if I get kat I can get a 6300 in about 9 days. Yes, I go by free wins in bot games, because I'm not going to waste an hour in solo queue with some of the people I was getting stuck with lately.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    No on the gunblade, yes on the Triforce. =P But really build her however you want.

I just got done with a ranked where our AP Janna just crushed their Morgana. Clearly a Morg who thinks she's free wins and doesn't know what the hell to actually do. Then our GP top crushed Mordekaiser. Then our bot lane I was Ezreal with Taric against Ashe/Sona. Let me tell you, you do not want to be Ashe/Sona against Ez/Taric. Sona is quite literally a free kill every time she's stunned. Stun, shatter, taric ult, and one WQ auto ignite from me and she was dead. I felt bad for their jungle amumu because we just lived in his jungle the whole game, and their team was raging so hard on him because all 3 lanes were losing and they of course blamed the jungle because that's always who you blame.

If you're bad.

• Options
    KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    übergeek wrote: »
    To quote myself sicne I'm having tourble choosing.
    Decisions, decisions. If I had to pick between Kat or Diana, who would I pick? Or do I skip both for now and wait on Rengar?

Delphin says Kat. Anyone else want to weigh in? I have about 7800 rp. I if I get kat I can get a 6300 in about 9 days. Yes, I go by free wins in bot games, because I'm not going to waste an hour in solo queue with some of the people I was getting stuck with lately.

I'd wait. Diana is supposedly getting nerfed/adjusted and it's worth waiting to make sure they don't nerf her into the ground. Kat looks fun from the spotlight video but it's always a good idea to see what the community thinks of the rework rather than basing it off how much she stomped in the spotlight. I love manaless champs so Kat > Diana for me but I haven't really given Diana much of a chance or seen her used that much.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer
  • Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    To quote myself sicne I'm having tourble choosing.

Delphin says Kat. Anyone else want to weigh in? I have about 7800 rp. I if I get kat I can get a 6300 in about 9 days. Yes, I go by free wins in bot games, because I'm not going to waste an hour in solo queue with some of the people I was getting stuck with lately.

I have never played Kat but Diana is a truck load of awesome to play.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Korror wrote: »

Would you mind talking more about Fiora, Delph? I've been trying to learn more top lane champions and it would be nice to have a super aggressive one when I can't or shouldn't use my standby of Yorick. Is she a good pick against someone like Olaf, Lee Sin, Darius or some other tough bruisers? What do you do when facing a more harass oriented lane like Vlad or Kennen? I'm mainly looking for a champion to handle those tops which give my Yorick trouble which is basically people who can shrug off the harass or have enough gap closers and slows to chase him down and beat him. A champ who can beat udyr in a 1v1 fight sounds pretty attractive.

Olaf is a straight up skill matchup. They are almost dead even, if either one gets ahead early that one will dominate the lane.

Lee Sin is pretty straight forward, just stick to him and you'll outdamage his sustain. May want an early tear into a manamune for the mana but if you run mana runes/masteries you shouldn't need it.

Vlad you absolutely dominate. Stick to him early and often. Bait out the pool with auto attacks when he is low, wait until he comes back up from it and ult him + ignite for the win. Don't be afraid to take hits from him as the last thing he wants is you beating his face in. Plus when you parry his auto attacks it hurts him much more than it hurts you. (Fun thing to do early against vlad is to dash on him, auto attack him and force the pool, then dash to him after he comes back up with your second dash.)

Haven't had the pleasure of fighting Darius as Fiora yet.

Shen you'll want to focus Parry primary and Dash secondary since you want to burst him in between his shields. Be careful it's a tough lane but your damage is high enough to win it. May want a manamune on this one as the manaless champ can outlast you some times.

Kennen is a tough one, you may have trouble with him

Avoid fighting Pantheon or Teemo as they will crush Fiora

Kayle is a skill matchup but if you are very aggressive you can win it, if you play defensively at all she'll roll over you.

Jax is a skill matchup, for god's sake don't ult him when his stun is up.

Malphite is a bit tough but your damage and attack speed should outlast his defenses. Be careful of his burst at 6 it's surprising.

Fuck Rumble.

Renekton can be tough as his burst is strong as well, i'd give that one as a skill matchup, same with Wukong for similar reasons.

Yorick is a tough one because his harass is strong, his defenses are strong, and his offense is strong when he's throwing out ghouls. You can beat him early, but he'll surpass you eventually unless you can zone him (you can't zone him)

Nasus is a joke, watch for constant jungle ganks as that's the only thing stopping you from running all over him. If they are running nasus top you can guarantee their jungler will be living in your lane. (you can parry nasus' Q, it's quite funny because you can almost always see it coming)

Haven't fought nunu top yet but I think Fiora could take him.

Riven probably beats Fiora because her burst and mobility are just as absurd as Fiora, I can't remember the last Riven I fought as Fiora though,

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    No on the gunblade, yes on the Triforce. =P But really build her however you want.

I just got done with a ranked where our AP Janna just crushed their Morgana. Clearly a Morg who thinks she's free wins and doesn't know what the hell to actually do. Then our GP top crushed Mordekaiser. Then our bot lane I was Ezreal with Taric against Ashe/Sona. Let me tell you, you do not want to be Ashe/Sona against Ez/Taric. Sona is quite literally a free kill every time she's stunned. Stun, shatter, taric ult, and one WQ auto ignite from me and she was dead. I felt bad for their jungle amumu because we just lived in his jungle the whole game, and their team was raging so hard on him because all 3 lanes were losing and they of course blamed the jungle because that's always who you blame.

If you're bad.

Just a quick note on the reasoning for Triforce on Kat. Kat really wants Sheen for the burst, and her W and ult scale off AD. Plus you end up doing a fair bit of auto attacks with the total reduction in her abilities so the AD helps offset that. The low cooldown on W (4 seconds) means you are getting lots of sheen use, and unless you are going lichbane you want your sheen to turn into something.

The phage gives her AD, health and the slow which is nice but not entirely necessary. The AD and health is good though. I tried going the pure AP route on her but it didn't feel as solid as the Hybrid route at all. Granted this is just my opinion.

Oh an the zeal is good for the movespeed and to smooth out her attacks. I don't build it until I finish the triforce though typically, and I don't finish the triforce until late as the gunblade, rageblade, and rylai's are all before it. It's more of a "Well I have the phage and Sheen, I can build a triforce or lichbane/frozen mallet.

Lichbane/frozen mallet also works well so either way honestly is fine.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Cho free week so I'm trying out Surreality's suggested cho build. (I'm a terribad cho...)

• Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Janna will beat morg mid every time (insert usual disclaimer about player skill).

The issues with running janna mid is morg is far more scary in teamfights as a source of damage due to her ult, while janna's ult is just a knockback (yes the knockback is REALLY good i know) and she really has only 2 ap scaling damaging abilities, while morg has 3.

But who can say no to a 500 hp shield.

• Options
    haha

run fast always scream never die!

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    I love playing Cho. I am bad at it but I run all the MS masteries and MS quints. Run fast, always scream, never die!

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    To quote myself in the other thread since I'm having trouble choosing.

Delphin says Kat. Anyone else want to weigh in? I have about 7800 ip. I if I get kat I can get a 6300 in about 9 days. Yes, I go by free wins in bot games, because I'm not going to waste an hour in solo queue with some of the people I was getting stuck with lately.

Don't worry Uber, I do a bot game (almost) every day for my first win. Same reason, don't want to waste an hour or two hoping not to get trolled or rolled. A nice relaxing 20 minute game against those cheatin' bots is much more pleasant (and you can do stupid things like ASpd Soraka).

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    JellySalmonJellySalmon Registered User regular
    Fiora discussion yay!

It seems like 75% of the time I pick fiora in blind pick I get laned against a Teemo. Such an annoying match up.

I have more trouble with Olaf though, his Q+E damage is so high, it's scary to try to trade with him since he chunks you so much at the start of an exchange without needing to hit you with an AA. Any advice on how to "outskill" him?

Also how do you fight Fiora vs. Fiora? I took W first and got stomped on by a Fiora that just QQed me all day.

What do you say we take a relaxed attitude towards work and watch the baseball game? The nye Mets are my favorite squadron.
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

If you're bad.

Just a quick note on the reasoning for Triforce on Kat. Kat really wants Sheen for the burst, and her W and ult scale off AD. Plus you end up doing a fair bit of auto attacks with the total reduction in her abilities so the AD helps offset that. The low cooldown on W (4 seconds) means you are getting lots of sheen use, and unless you are going lichbane you want your sheen to turn into something.

The phage gives her AD, health and the slow which is nice but not entirely necessary. The AD and health is good though. I tried going the pure AP route on her but it didn't feel as solid as the Hybrid route at all. Granted this is just my opinion.

Oh an the zeal is good for the movespeed and to smooth out her attacks. I don't build it until I finish the triforce though typically, and I don't finish the triforce until late as the gunblade, rageblade, and rylai's are all before it. It's more of a "Well I have the phage and Sheen, I can build a triforce or lichbane/frozen mallet.

This is good info, as i have been building her HEAVY Ap on the test servers and then i read the patch notes and did a double take on her Ad scaling on W and her Ulti.

Btw, building her pure AP is great for her qew burst, but her ulti just lacks any pop, and you have no real survivability.

Transporter on
  • Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Tentative opinion: New Kat isn't especially good / fun.

Not tentative opinion: Lee sin is a shitty champ. Not darius level shitty, but pretty shitty.

• Options

If you're bad.

This is good info, as i have been building her HEAVY Ap on the test servers and then i read the patch notes and did a double take on her Ad scaling on W and her Ulti.

Btw, building her pure AP is great for her qew burst, but her ulti just lacks any pop, and you have no real survivability.

Exactly the problem I was running into. Having the survivability and the amazing AD scaling on the ult helps a bunch.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    Fiora discussion yay!

It seems like 75% of the time I pick fiora in blind pick I get laned against a Teemo. Such an annoying match up.

I have more trouble with Olaf though, his Q+E damage is so high, it's scary to try to trade with him since he chunks you so much at the start of an exchange without needing to hit you with an AA. Any advice on how to "outskill" him?

Also how do you fight Fiora vs. Fiora? I took W first and got stomped on by a Fiora that just QQed me all day.

Wriggles -> thornmail?

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Unfortunately my team was derp and all 3 lanes lost hard. So there wasn't much room to do anything.

I'll have another go tomorrow.

MrGrimoire on
This discussion has been closed.