As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bio[Chat]

1575859606163»

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh man my computer screan is bright

hurts the ayes i tells ya!

and shit three chats now oh god too much

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    What bugged me about Foucault (why am I only writing about things that bother me? I'll try and correct this later) is that he's all "everything is fluid, meaning is relative, nothing can be said with certainty, and if you try to impose meaning then you are FASCIST. EVIL, EVIL FASCIST. And FASCISM is BAD, and that is NOT RELATIVE."

And I'm like o_O

Fascist.

When they rounded up the hipsters, I said nothing, because I wasn't a hipster. Then when they rounded up the esoteric philosophers, I said nothing, because fuck that shit. Then when they came for me, they actually gave me a big check and threw a parade because I'm just that awesome.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aem: Ethical Egoism is basically the art of ignoring the concept of morals without being a miserable dick.

--

The Cat has reminded me: My folks have the cuuuuuutest new cats lately. One of them is a half-grown Tuxedo cat who is just talkative enough to be cute without being annoying, and is the cuddliest damned thing, and the other is a little gray and white kitten with an eastern shape who is so small she could fit in your fricking palm but she goes and just tackles the three-times-her-size tuxedo cat and she is soooooo cute and cuddly and oh god I miss having cats.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    What bugged me about Foucault (why am I only writing about things that bother me? I'll try and correct this later) is that he's all "everything is fluid, meaning is relative, nothing can be said with certainty, and if you try to impose meaning then you are FASCIST. EVIL, EVIL FASCIST. And FASCISM is BAD, and that is NOT RELATIVE."

And I'm like o_O

Fascist.

When they rounded up the hipsters, I said nothing, because I wasn't a hipster. Then when they rounded up the esoteric philosophers, I said nothing, because fuck that shit. Then when they came for me, they actually gave me a big check and threw a parade because I'm just that awesome.

I'd throw you a parade, Jacob.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    why are there suddenly chat threads everywhere

don't do that

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.