Options

PAYDAY2 [CHAT] (please read OP if you play)

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Hello everyone

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Special K it looks perfect to me on my glorious iPhone 6

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    i hate facebook for things like friends posting terrible upworthy articles, like this one that calls you a snob for asking someone what do they do

tyrannus on
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    if you make tea out of my nail clippings it will make you a virile man.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    if you make tea out of my nail clippings it will make you a vile man.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Is it really big? I just took a phone snapshot. Why isn't it phone sized!!!

It is much larger than a phone

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Elldren wrote: »
    I prefer natural medicine to, say, supernatural medicine

the problem is the latter often labels itself the former

I only accept medication from Doctor Strange.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    If given a choice between chemo or gluten free bread to cure my cancer I will probably go with the chemo probably

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    if you make tea out of my nail clippings it will make you a vile man.

vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    When my kidneys went bad, my mom went through a phase where she kept pressuring me to try various "alternative" medical solutions.

She stopped after I explained to her that if any of that shit worked, nobody would be on dialysis.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    This review is making the argumetn that Batman and Robin is the best of the first four Batman movies.

It's as far as I can tell, absolutely correct.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqGIjnTpxE

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnqGIjnTpxE

My favorite is when he says I'm "Doctor" Leo Spaceman.

• Options
    Greeper wrote: »
    This review is making the argument that Batman and Robin is the best of the first four Batman movies.

By what criteria could that possibly be true? B&R is an awful movie, and at the very least the two Michael Keaton ones range from excellent to pretty good.

Batman Forever I dunno. I haven't seen it for years and I suspect it has aged less well. But B&R was atrocious from the word go.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Diseases were made up by the Catholic Church to convince people that death was real. Hard to sell the idea of the afterlife to people that just live forever.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This review is making the argument that Batman and Robin is the best of the first four Batman movies.

By what criteria could that possibly be true? B&R is an awful movie, and at the very least the two Michael Keaton ones range from excellent to pretty good.

Batman Forever I dunno. I haven't seen it for years and I suspect it has aged less well. But B&R was atrocious from the word go.

Starting the film with Batman yelling "Go!" was a mistake, too.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Maybe the sole criteria was number of molded armor nipples?

• Options

Their argument is that it's totally aware that it's a live action cartoon, and isn't plagued by the tonal inconsistencies of the other movies.

• Options

Also if you think the Michael Keaton ones were good...

I don't know what to tell you.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I did enjoy my naturopath's use of an oscilloscope to determine that I was gluten and lactose intolerant

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Diseases were made up by the Catholic Church to convince people that death was real. Hard to sell the idea of the afterlife to people that just live forever.

so the only constant would be just taxes, then

• Options

Their argument is that it's totally aware that it's a live action cartoon, and isn't plagued by the tonal inconsistencies of the other movies.

Being consistently awful is not a measure of quality. It sounds like someone being contrarian as an exercise in look at me cleverness.

• Options
    First 3 batman movies are best three batman movies. Dark knight trilogy is as bad as batman and Robin. Maybe worse. I didn't fall asleep during Batman and Robin.

• Options
    There's sure some opinions in this thread.

• Options
    Also if you think the Michael Keaton ones were good...

I don't know what to tell you.

Apparently you're going to tell me you disagree and are therefore wrong?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »

not for monopoly men like skfm

no constants!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Batman Begins is up there with 300 for most boring movie I have ever seen.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I didn't like the Keaton batmans because Keaton doesn't look like a batman

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Adam West, best.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    there's a large protest about water charges happening today

irish twitter sites are running a "meet the protestors" sort of thing to show how exasperated people are

"I have nine children! I can't afford to pay"

maybe you should stop breeding, just a suggestion

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »

not for monopoly men like skfm

no constants!

What about Desmond?

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    molded armor without nipples is more ridiculous

because without them you're like, nah this isn't a ridiculous torso sculpture breastplate i'm wearing this is just what it looks like, doesn't it look cool

no not really also was i supposed to take you seriously

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Adam West, best.

No actor embodied the character better, and no one will ever again.

• Options
    Dark Knight trilogy is, for the first two movies, pretty good and sometimes great.

I still haven't seen the last one, though, and apparently it's the weakest. Or at least the one that gets the most criticism.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    A

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

Lorc? Is that you?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    molded armor without nipples is more ridiculous

because without them you're like, nah this isn't a ridiculous torso sculpture breastplate i'm wearing this is just what it looks like, doesn't it look cool

no not really also was i supposed to take you seriously

Maybe Bruce Wayne's nipples were killed by muggers?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    A

Heh, cute. Don't worry diddums, you're not special.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Batman Begins is up there with 300 for most boring movie I have ever seen.

I still maintain that 300 could have been fantastic if it had the guts to drop all the talking scenes with Gorgo and that whole plot

killing killing killing killing, laconic wit about killing, more killing

it was kinda hypnotic. But that they felt like oh no we gotta put some plot into it pulled me out of it. Cowards!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Dark Knight trilogy is, for the first two movies, pretty good and sometimes great.

I still haven't seen the last one, though, and apparently it's the weakest. Or at least the one that gets the most criticism.

Half of the first movie is him moving from sitting to laying down in the tumbler.

This discussion has been closed.