Options

Lord of the [chat]s

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    What is snapchat and why does it matter?

You're too old to know, old man.

Dear Yik Yak,
    Hakkekage is an ageist ho

Sincerely,
    Deebaser

*affixes postage*
    *drops in mailbox*

I'm sorry Deebs your dis got lost in the mail

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I dunno man

Eddy are you sure this isn't you drunk and shitty looking with some sort of stress breakout

Ludious on
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    tumblr_n4koo02Cz51tx1di3o1_1280.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Yay everything is working.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    FREEZE, BLAMELESS CLERIC. THIS IS THE TWITCH POLICE.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    what is the stream link

i'm not a cop

<.<

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    MS you did not impress me, you lied I am sad.

• Options
    Also Phil Spencer you are a dick for wearing a Battletoads shirt.

B75JCr9CEAACcEA.jpg:large

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    MS you did not impress me, you lied I am sad.

I told you they should have had the McRib.

• Options
    what is the stream link

i'm not a cop

<.<

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽ FREEZE, BLAMELESS CLERIC. THIS IS THE TWITCH POLICE. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    FUCK THIS BBCODE

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    what is the stream link

i'm not a cop

<.<

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4538695/events/3747254

you dirty pig.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    There is nothing you learn about nuclear weapons that makes you comfortable with them. In 1980, a missile tech was doing some maintenance. He dropped the socket from his socket wrench down the silo. It hits the skin of the missile and makes a hole. The fuel inside comes out and the area is evacuated. A few hours later the missile explodes and throws a nuclear warhead 100 ft.

I've always liked the Castle Bravo program
    Castle Bravo was the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by the United States (and just under one-third the energy of the Tsar Bomba, the most powerful device ever detonated), with a yield of 15 megatons of TNT. That yield, far exceeding the expected yield of 4 to 8 megatons (6 Mt predicted),[1] combined with other factors, led to the most significant accidental radioactive contamination ever caused by the United States.

Fallout from the detonation—intended to be a secret test—fell on residents of Rongelap and Utirik atolls and spread around the world. The islanders were not evacuated until three days later and suffered radiation sickness. They were returned to the islands three years later but were removed again when their island was found to be unsafe.[2] The crew of the Japanese fishing vessel Daigo Fukuryū Maru ("Lucky Dragon No. 5"), was also contaminated by fallout, killing one crew member.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    IM BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES
    *drives away on the internet highway*

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    whoops we gave you radiation poisoning whoops

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    There is nothing you learn about nuclear weapons that makes you comfortable with them. In 1980, a missile tech was doing some maintenance. He dropped the socket from his socket wrench down the silo. It hits the skin of the missile and makes a hole. The fuel inside comes out and the area is evacuated. A few hours later the missile explodes and throws a nuclear warhead 100 ft.

Why did they noy immediately put this dude in orbit with 10,000 sockets

That's the thing. Every clever joke gets turned into an actual idea.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    fun fact: doctors in the old west were known as sling slingers

bakers in the old west were known as bun slingers

prostitutes were bum slingers

accountants were sum slingers

during prohibition in the old west bootleggers were rum slingers

anesthesiologists in the old west were numb slingers

project managers in the old west were known as scrum slingers

• Options
    Hakkekage, where are all of the delinquent teenagers hanging out this evening? I would like to spray paint on things. I'm not a cop.

• Options
    it says i have to join to watch

ptoo

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So when they say free upgrade from Windows 7/8 to 10, that means it'll eat the product key you are upgrading from? Like you can't use your Windows 7 retail disc and keys on another computer after upgrading to 10.

obviously

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote: »

Castle Bravo was the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by the United States (and just under one-third the energy of the Tsar Bomba, the most powerful device ever detonated), with a yield of 15 megatons of TNT. That yield, far exceeding the expected yield of 4 to 8 megatons (6 Mt predicted),[1] combined with other factors, led to the most significant accidental radioactive contamination ever caused by the United States.

Fallout from the detonation—intended to be a secret test—fell on residents of Rongelap and Utirik atolls and spread around the world. The islanders were not evacuated until three days later and suffered radiation sickness. They were returned to the islands three years later but were removed again when their island was found to be unsafe.[2] The crew of the Japanese fishing vessel Daigo Fukuryū Maru ("Lucky Dragon No. 5"), was also contaminated by fallout, killing one crew member.

What's not to like?

• Options
    Also I can only assume Microsoft's AR head doodly would cost Texas not $Texas but actual Texas

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

Pfft. The French when they did their nuclear testing were all:

"Where shall we chose to set off ze bomb?"
    "These islands, they are right off of Tahti. It's a magical place. We shall bomb next door to paradise! Fuck ze Amis and Soviets!"

I assume at least three cigarettes were smoked during this conversation.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Hakkekage, where are all of the delinquent teenagers hanging out this evening? I would like to spray paint on things. I'm not a cop.

I'm going to an australian bar.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastle, I will tell you what I know of the juvenile offenders' dopechill hangouts if you recite our municipal parking codes from memory. I am not a delinquent teenager.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    TTODewback wrote: »
    So some cleavage and if your viewership suddenly skyrockets then it's working.
    Oh, you're not using Twitch are you.

Edit: Also try to visit your own stream

You're not allowed to use Twitch unless you're doing dedicated gaming stuff which is such fucking bullshit because Livestream is so fucking clunky grraaaahhhh

If you are drawing gaming stuff, I believe that is allowed. You can do things as long as its associated with the hobby I think?

edit: lots of people do game programming dev/classes/training on twitch.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    spool32 wrote: »

Chinese soldiers in the old west were known as hun slingers.

• Options
    Also Xbone Inhome streaming to PC but ONLY over wired connections apparently? Thats like Steam inhome streaming but in the reverse and WORSE functionality.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    @Blameless Cleric
    I would like to commission two gypsies fingerbangin' under a snuggie for Ludious's birthday.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Roadies in the old west were known as drum slingers

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Also Xbone Inhome streaming to PC but ONLY over wired connections apparently? Thats like Steam inhome streaming but in the reverse and WORSE functionality.

That is pretty weak. Whole point would be to use it with surface in bed or something.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    @Blameless Cleric
    I would like to commission two gypsies fignerbangin' under a snuggie for Ludious's birthday.

but how can they fingerbang under a snuggie...their arms have to be above the blanket through the arm holes...that's what a snuggie is for

• Options
  • Options

Roadies in the old west were known as drum slingers

Police enforcing quality of life laws in the old west were known as bum slingers.

• Options
    Twitch with OBS is cool because you can assign it to only broadcast certain windows. So you can check shit and only broadcast the canvas or whatever.
    Also you can add all sorts of overlays.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    oh god

double-wide snuggie

I've cracked it

• Options
    Hockey Guy, it's Ludious's dream.
    Don't kill it for him.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    oh god

double-wide snuggie

I've cracked it

Is it double wide side by side or front to back?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    oh god

double-wide snuggie

I've cracked it

Is it double wide side by side or front to back?

side by side

both face each other, one has left arm through the armhole on the left, one has right arm through the hole on the right, both have opposing hands through the holes in the middle

if ya get me

This discussion has been closed.