Options

[Destiny] IB 2.0: My Babar is Ready

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    I enjoy IB usually. Having an essentially new No Backup Plans makes me look forward even more to IB so I can Defender around with it.

On a non-controversial note, less weapon parts, Strange Coins and so on is definitely not great. I mean, I play a ton and so I'm swimming in all of these things, but it seems odd to curtail our accumulation rate for these things which for many is already pretty slow. I know not everyone plays as often or as efficiently as I do, so it's odd to me to slow down your slower players on top of everything else.

Yeah its one thing I hate games do. They punish a lot of part timers because the full timers have burned through content.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    personally i would rather always be playing ib
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    Al_wat wrote: »
    im using an arc flayer mantle on my hunter that i never want to take off

unless i get the solar or void ones

Dat pulse rifle doe

yeah i am deffo doing the ib extra rep stuff, including the cloak once i get he new one. but truthfully i might not even play my hunter in ib this time. my priority is warlock, then titan (thanks to that no backup plans ugrade!)

• Options
    I'll do some IB, if only to hopefully get timur's lash 2.0.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Oh hay, if a VIP patrol mission gives you a named baddie to kill, they count as an ultra for the 3oC :rotate:

Nice!

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Same impact as red death?

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Ah, finally. The update downloaded completely and installed...

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    im using an arc flayer mantle on my hunter that i never want to take off

unless i get the solar or void ones

Dat pulse rifle doe

Explain the love for this pulse rifle to me, because that is a shit impact stat.

I... huh? Nirwen's Mercy has the same or higher impact as the Stranger's Rifle, which is one of the beastliest of beast mode Pulse Rifles. And you can very likely max its stability. And have your Radar active while aiming it. And reload it like it's no big deal on kills.

It's awesome.

• Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    All the dailies done and 4(?) wins in 6 matches. 662/1200 to rank 2.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    Huh. The Titan boots on Bungie.net are showing only increased ammo for Sidearms as a perk, where the Hunter and Warlock boots have an either/or option. Also, I can't view my Stranger's Rifle in the Bungie Armory, it says the item was removed. Weird.

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    2 legendaries and 3 exotics (all gloves >.>) across 3 heroic strikes and 4 three of coins, neat (squeezed an extra one in on the brothers).

E: Hahaha, 310 Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, 310 Impossible Machines (Int/Str) and 310 Claws of Ahamkara (Int/Str).

Shen on
    3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    OptimusZed wrote: »

Will the emblem, shader and cloak that I've had since the Beginning of IB still give me extra rep?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    wow

I really want the slow clap emote

edit: wow I want ALL the emotes

Al_wat on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

Will the emblem, shader and cloak that I've had since the Beginning of IB still give me extra rep?

Bolding for Everyone:

YEAR 1 IB EMBLEMS, SHADERS, and CLASS ARMOR are CONFIRMED TO GIVE THE BONUS REP!

Though you probably want to replace that 30light cloak with a new one asap. Shaders, apparently, are the exact same ones as last year.

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    2 legendaries and 3 exotics (all gloves >.>) across 3 heroic strikes and 4 three of coins, neat (squeezed an extra one in on the brothers).

E: Hahaha, 310 Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, 310 Impossible Machines (Int/Str) and 310 Claws of Ahamkara (Int/Str).

I'd say "go buy a lottery ticket," but I think you just used up all your luck. O_o

Congrats!

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    Erevar wrote: »

I'd say "go buy a lottery ticket," but I think you just used up all your luck. O_o

Congrats!

Just fyi I may kidnap you for IB tonight. I need to clear my fireteam bounty collection :U

• Options
    OK, looking at Nirwen's Mercy on destinytracker.com shows a much lower impact than the version showing up on Bungie.net. Also, I'm thinking there's something going on with Stranger's Rifle. It's showing zero for stats on Tracker, and I still can't get it to open in the armory. Very, very weird.

TINFOIL HAT ERMERGERD IT'S THE NO TIME TO EXPLAIN QUEST START, HARGLBARGL WHERE DO I COMPLAIN IF I'M WRONG

• Options

Congrats!

Just fyi I may kidnap you for IB tonight. I need to clear my fireteam bounty collection :U

I have NATburn raid @ 10:30pm EDT - I should be online beforehand, though. =)

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options

Congrats!

YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISINTERPRETED MY POST.

maybe tomorrow then? :P

• Options
    lol

There is a player in the tower named "wat_the_eff"

• Options

Congrats!

YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISINTERPRETED MY POST.

maybe tomorrow then? :P

I will also likely be on afterwards. And tomorrow. =)

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    So... Um... The bungie site has a big featured thing for all the emotes.

And they'll show you your character DOING the emote. This is so good.

Edit: Okay, it seems to have made all my characters into female humans somehow but it's close enough.

dporowski on
  • Options
    I've decided I'm going to pretend I have any hope of cracking 300 light without raiding (it'd be due to the 310 sword, if anything) and vaulting exotic engrams.

Man it's tough looking at those shineys.

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    OK, looking at Nirwen's Mercy on destinytracker.com shows a much lower impact than the version showing up on Bungie.net. Also, I'm thinking there's something going on with Stranger's Rifle. It's showing zero for stats on Tracker, and I still can't get it to open in the armory. Very, very weird.

TINFOIL HAT ERMERGERD IT'S THE NO TIME TO EXPLAIN QUEST START, HARGLBARGL WHERE DO I COMPLAIN IF I'M WRONG

Yeah, the one on destiny tracker is showing impact of 16. Oddly enough that's also what it's showing Hopscotch Pilgrim and Red Death as, even though I'm fairly sure they're both top tier impact pulses. Fuck knows what's going on there.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

Bolding for Everyone:

YEAR 1 IB EMBLEMS, SHADERS, and CLASS ARMOR are CONFIRMED TO GIVE THE BONUS REP!

Though you probably want to replace that 30light cloak with a new one asap. Shaders, apparently, are the exact same ones as last year.

Emblem and shader definitely give bonus rep which I hate.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    lol

There is a player in the tower named "wat_the_eff"

214zkb7.png

This one got a good chuckle from me, its just so random.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    I infused my (formerly) shot package shotgun into my black spindle to get it back to 300 damage.

Bungie...

• Options
    edited October 2015
    is there a reliable place for hive majors/ultras on the Dreadnought outside of CoO or if someone uses the rune to summon the big ogre?

EDIT: Nevermind, someone used a rune immediately after I asked. Also I remembered the forces moving in both the breach and mausoleum.

The Dude With Herpes on

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Anyone had any IB items drop yet? My assumption is that while the vendor versions are set at 280, the random rewards versions can drop at higher light.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I probably won't play any IB this time around. I have more or less the exact perk and stat setup I want on my armor, except for one or two nodes (that apparently I can reroll starting soon). Have fun the rest of you though!

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »

Yeah, the one on destiny tracker is showing impact of 16. Oddly enough that's also what it's showing Hopscotch Pilgrim and Red Death as, even though I'm fairly sure they're both top tier impact pulses. Fuck knows what's going on there.

Hopscotch got nerfed down to allFATE level. Red Death has always been listed as the same impact tier as allFATE but for some reason it hits harder (lying stat bar).

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Well, it got updated, I'm hopping into Iron Banner. I'll make a chat party so that I know when to go to orbit if any other are interested to join up.

EDIT: Apparently my Friends list was messed up; the first page showed 5 online, the rest offline, but the second page was full.

Corporal Carl on
    PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Anyone had any IB items drop yet? My assumption is that while the vendor versions are set at 280, the random rewards versions can drop at higher light.

I was unaware you could get IB gear via strike rewards.

Has that always been the case?

EDIT:
    Well, it got updated, I'm hopping into Iron Banner. I'll make a chat party so that I know when to go to orbit if any other are interested to join up.

I'd be up for some shenanigans soon-ish. I'll hop in the party you make when I get a chance.

The Dude With Herpes on

• Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular

They have apparently made it so that in an Iron Bananna match, you can get the weapons and the armor as drops now. I believe it used to only be the weapons and only those that had been sold the previous IB run. They say that they've changed that so that it's the current selection on sale. They may want you to use the purchases as ways to get the weapons or armor you don't get during the regular run instead of being the thing you hunt for. Of course, if you like the perks on the guns and armor, they will be available during the timeframe of the event.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

EDIT:

I'd be up for some shenanigans soon-ish. I'll hop in the party you make when I get a chance.

IB armor drops as rewards for playing a match, now. Bungie said that's the primary way they want you to get gear.

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Improbable Bacchanalia with pubbies is the worst.

Four of my teammates had K/D below .2 and I know they had been playing the whole match. I sort of suspect people at LL230 shouldn't actually be allowed in, though I don't know how handicapped that would actually make you.

• Options
    waftasauruswaftasaurus Wait whut? Registered User regular
    Hi all, casual player here. Is there a PA affiliated group for casuals on xb1 destiny? Looking for help and fireteams.

xbox live: oro dc
    PS4 : oro dc
    STO : paftasaurus
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    Improbable Bacchanalia with pubbies is the worst.

Four of my teammates had K/D below .2 and I know they had been playing the whole match. I sort of suspect people at LL230 shouldn't actually be allowed in, though I don't know how handicapped that would actually make you.

Going from the graph here...

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13754

...they would be at 82.5% effectiveness at the least. So, a reduction of at most of 17.5%.

Not overwhelming but defintely noticeable if they weren't great pubbies.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    Iron Banner and new emotes to get tbagged with. Oh man this is like asshole prime.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Hi all, casual player here. Is there a PA affiliated group for casuals on xb1 destiny? Looking for help and fireteams.

https://www.the100.io/groups/1397

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Iron Banner and new emotes to get tbagged with. Oh man this is like asshole prime.

Just wait until you see all the "original" Titan Defenders bubbling your zones and doing

1) The Carlton
    2) Come at me
    or
    3) The Neo thing.

Over and over and over...