As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stephen [Chat]iverse

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    The End Is Nigh

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i want to know all of the music

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    also music should be free

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    I have become comfortably numb.

Also they had Ninkasi Sleigh'r at the store so comfortably drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqK2PkFgtw

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

miserable

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Happy birthday Chu!

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    what he looks like isn't important bc

what matters is can he 1v1 spool at baron pit

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    If I ever get wealthy, I will buy a L-39.

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »

the answer to this is always yes

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Elendil I am apparently able to sort of play first person shooters now, kind of, so I've finally started Borderlands 2 in earnest. I've just got Axton past The Fridge. Any advice?

Literally anything would be appreciated. I've just been running around assault rifling things (I got really lucky and got KerBlaster from MidgeMong and am still using it). What are some good build ideas? How do badass tokens work - am I remember correctly that they're cross-character? Can I roll up a second character and do the early challenges again to rank up more? Is that sort of thing what I'm supposed to be doing?

• Options
    edited November 2015
    spool32 wrote: »
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

miserable

it's almost like,

and bear with me here,

demanding that NO systems can go down and all outage maintenance needs to be pushed into 8 hour windows that you only open up 2-3 times a year is a bad idea

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

miserable

it's almost like,

and bear with me here,

demanding that NO systems can go down and all outage maintenance needs to be pushed into 8 hour windows that you only open up 2-3 times a year is a bad idea

A
    Aboli-
    Aaaaaboliisssshhh

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Elendil I am apparently able to sort of play first person shooters now, kind of, so I've finally started Borderlands 2 in earnest. I've just got Axton past The Fridge. Any advice?

Literally anything would be appreciated. I've just been running around assault rifling things (I got really lucky and got KerBlaster from MidgeMong and am still using it). What are some good build ideas? How do badass tokens work - am I remember correctly that they're cross-character? Can I roll up a second character and do the early challenges again to rank up more? Is that sort of thing what I'm supposed to be doing?

Badass tokens apply across all characters. I don't think you can redo the challenges for them.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    we lost half of our outage window because networking was down

because they had shit to do, too

because everyone did

EDIT: don't worry we'll get to do the rest fri/sat after thanksgiving because our company hates us

Aioua on
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

he's a silver ranked jungler fwiw

So maybe not but maybe he could gank him after he was fighting someone else?

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    credeiki wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Oof 3 hour drive to go visit husband in Philly with reasonably good NPR this evening, but he only gets off work at 1 AM (another 2 hours) so I'm just sitting in our apartment feeling tired.

Guess I'll play some HotS on my laptop. I do have Undertale but it's making me feel like scum, so I'm not going to play it right now. I guess I have not quite stepped over/become Napoleon*

*(crime and punishment, always)

I am curious what exactly is meant by this

I suspect the probable easy retort is "that's the idea" :P

incidentally for those of you have have played it, I've found (well, via someone in the SE thread) an endless version of one of the final boss fights. Spoilers are in the url.

I am feeling guilty about killing an old lady
    Toriel, I think?

Ah yeah
    That is definitely by design. I refused to strike anyone ever because I'm a big ol' hippie who's spent too much time with TL DR

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    clinton v sanders

final destination no items

• Options
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

miserable

it's almost like,

and bear with me here,

it's utterly ridiculous, not to mention that it increases vulnerability and fragility of the systems, exposes the network to unnecessary dangers, impedes work, impacts users, and makes the support staff miserable and angry.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Universal truth, you end up dating your dad (figuratively speaking of course )

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Oof 3 hour drive to go visit husband in Philly with reasonably good NPR this evening, but he only gets off work at 1 AM (another 2 hours) so I'm just sitting in our apartment feeling tired.

Guess I'll play some HotS on my laptop. I do have Undertale but it's making me feel like scum, so I'm not going to play it right now. I guess I have not quite stepped over/become Napoleon*

*(crime and punishment, always)

I am curious what exactly is meant by this

I suspect the probable easy retort is "that's the idea" :P

incidentally for those of you have have played it, I've found (well, via someone in the SE thread) an endless version of one of the final boss fights. Spoilers are in the url.

I am feeling guilty about killing an old lady
    Toriel, I think?

Ah yeah
    That is definitely by design. I refused to strike anyone ever because I'm a big ol' hippie who's spent too much time with TL DR

Right for now I am playing with the mentality that I'm going to kill monsters that seem not very sentient or who I don't like. So, aforementioned monster dies, but like that skeleton dude not only lived but got a date with me. I don't know. I still don't feel great about it.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I showed my girlfriend the first episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and she digs it

expanding the audience base one person at a time

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

Isn't spool perma bronze V? I think the winner is clear.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    finally home

13 hours, door to door.

miserable

it's almost like,

and bear with me here,

it's utterly ridiculous, not to mention that it increases vulnerability and fragility of the systems, exposes the network to unnecessary dangers, impedes work, impacts users, and makes the support staff miserable and angry.

100% uptime!

if one saturday a month the devs couldn't come in and write code... well they could but maybe it wouldn't compile right, I guess... then ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE

PRODUCTS NEVER SHIPPING

yeah it's the stupidest

no, your employees are not working 100% of the time, if they got told hey by the way you can't work saturday then they'll do their work another day

Aioua on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

Oh shi

• Options
    oh boo hoo your automated test system would go down?

your automated test system doesn't do anything

have you seen these bugs?

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »

Oh shi

Shots fired, shots fired

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    BC's boyfriend is gonna challenge Spool for male dominance like Lions do.

• Options
    I am full. Life is good.

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

o.O

工事中
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »

o.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfSDSfxE4o

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    BC's boyfriend is gonna challenge Spool for male dominance like Lions do.

I think she's calling him a Genitalia Guest?

Which I like a lot more than Slam Piece.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Happy birthday @Organichu !

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Happy birthday Organichu !

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

Well, Condi Rice, but she's snubbed me by not inviting me to her birthday too many times now

• Options
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Happy birthday Organichu !

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

Well, Condi Rice, but she's snubbed me by not inviting me to her birthday too many times now

wait is it really her bday too

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Oh!

Now I getcha, Senjutsu, you sly dog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

NINA GORDON, SINGER-SONGWRITER OF VERUCA SALT FAME

• Options
    poured myself a nice glass of wine

NVjXTP3.jpg

'glass'

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    poured myself a nice glass of wine

NVjXTP3.jpg

'glass'

still some room left in that container

This discussion has been closed.