Options

Happy Rex Manning [chat]!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I need to get my sleep under control. Fuuuuuuuck. Got 100 minutes or so last night, I already feel nauseated and I'm just leaving for work. Social thing after work. Won't be home for 15 hours or so.

Qq

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Organichu wrote: »
    I need to get my sleep under control. Fuuuuuuuck. Got 100 minutes or so last night, I already feel nauseated and I'm just leaving for work. Social thing after work. Won't be home for 15 hours or so.

Qq

u gon die like that mate

just couldn't fall asleep, or bad schedule?

just skip the social thing, you ain't social having seizures

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I did not realise that they had sort of finally added a new colour to magic the gathering.

Is it the colour of regret?

sig.gif
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ron have you played undertale

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    ron have you played undertale

i uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAE1FE_ZRnU

• Options
    ANSWER ME

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    ronya wrote: »
    I've got a Lenovo power brick that won't charge a Lenovo laptop. The brick has no handy LEDs.

I've got no alternate laptops or bricks. I want to find out if the brick is, uh, bricked, or whether it's the laptop connector. I do have a multimeter, which I'm not terribly familiar with.

halp plz

is it a barrel plug? Plug it into the wall, set for dc voltage, stick the positive down the barrel and touch the negative to the sleeve

edit: it should say somewhere on the power brick how much it outputs and you should see at least that although there could be more, that's not a problem

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I did not realise that they had sort of finally added a new colour to magic the gathering.

*Looks at latest spoiler*
    *Sees White, Blue, Black, Red, Green, Multicoloured, Land, Artifact*

What colour is this?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

*Looks at latest spoiler*
    *Sees White, Blue, Black, Red, Green, Multicoloured, Land, Artifact*

What colour is this?

Generic and colourless mana are now distinct. So they were there all along but now they are making a thing out of it

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • Options
    not barrel, lenovo square thingum

I think the brick does fancy logic to only charge when it's detected a lenovo and such

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I slept five hours

because I wake early when I've been drinking

twelve before that

two before that

tonight is the last chance of a full night's sleep until after the weekend

hooray

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ron you should play it i think you would like it because you like whimsy and friendship

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I slept five hours

because I wake early when I've been drinking

twelve before that

two before that

tonight is the last chance of a full night's sleep until after the weekend

hooray

tonight is the start of the weekend, basically

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Wound up getting about 5.5 hours last night. Would have had around 6 or more but one of the dogs woke up and I had to take them out as I didn't want to wind up stepping in pee when I got up in the morning. :\

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    man smoking is lame

smoking is amazing. god i miss it.

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Oh god my bowels are in open revolt.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i get the sense that the people handling the pr for the gov't re: apple's requests don't know much about technology

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    So uncomfortable

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    After comparing San Francisco’s streets to a stock market, where “the wealthy working people have earned their right to live in the city,” Keller begins to grapple out loud with the question of why Adam Smith’s invisible hand hasn’t already swept the homeless to somewhere else, out of sight.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

how gauche. everyone knows you're just supposed to quietly lobby your councilman to have the police keep the riff raff contained to economic ghettos. you don't say it OUT LOUD.
    Fucking transplants.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    If you get less than two hours of sleep, do not do anything that day but the bare minimum required to stay upright. Then go to sleep at 10:00pm and wake up at 8:00am.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    If anyone says anything at all to you say "I got... less than two hours of sleep" and then fall forward into their arms.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    I am telling you, there is going to be a revolution

cant come soon enough imo

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    After comparing San Francisco’s streets to a stock market, where “the wealthy working people have earned their right to live in the city,” Keller begins to grapple out loud with the question of why Adam Smith’s invisible hand hasn’t already swept the homeless to somewhere else, out of sight.

another case of onion or real life

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    If you get less than two hours of sleep, do not do anything that day but the bare minimum required to stay upright. Then go to sleep at 10:00pm and wake up at 8:00am.

none of this is an option

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

curl up into a ball on the floor at work

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

Qq

Sorry to have been so elusive.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Which side of the wall will your back be deebs

• Options
    i didn't realize there was a suicide cluster at woodson high school recently *googles*

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I sleep 7-9 hours most every night it's the best

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    electric blanket and 2 cats with time to make good coffee and breakfast before work get on my level

• Options

Dude, you've seen my shitty apartment. Of course I will stand with the proletariat

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This is your semi regular notice The Division is in open beta this weekend it is up now for Xbone and tomorrow at 7am est for PC and PS4

• Options

If you cannot stay upright, you need to spend the last ounce of your strength digging a grave

• Options
    edited February 2016
    the landlady had her guy hammer the busted panel of the 30+ year old storm door.

Deebaser on
  • Options

Dude, you've seen my shitty apartment. Of course I will stand with the proletariat
    mhm

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The article is a good read, but I could do without the inevitable TWITTER RESPONDED section at the end that all news stories must carry these days. It's an open letter that is neatly dismembered by the journalist. Quoting what Twitter randos pitched in blunts it.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Dewback is blind and vulnerable today. Pls be kind. Pls rewind

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.