DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    bazinga.zone

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    you know i'm doing a bit right
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Or did I miss the joke and you're doing a "we have always been at war with Eastasia" thing?

now kiss

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    chat posts are 2 fast 2 spurious

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man pony is so drez right now.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Tokyo draft

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Gonna see a movie tomorrow. Should it be Moana or Rogue One?

I guess Arrival is still in theaters maybe but I have a bad feeling that that movie might give me a panic attack even if it isn't a horror movie.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Kokoro drift

Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    David Lynch's A Goofy Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    fronds

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod

I guess Arrival is still in theaters maybe but I have a bad feeling that that movie might give me a panic attack even if it isn't a horror movie.
    What gives you panic attacks? It's not a horror movie at all. The aliens are sufficiently alien, but they get humanized very quickly.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

All three. Just spend your whole day in the theater. Popcorn for lunch, spongebath in the bathroom sink.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

A classic.

• Options

Arrival is a tense movie but isn't really scary or a thriller or whatever. The trailers misportray it badly.

It's actually a really fascinating movie about communication and language and understanding.

If that will cause you to have a panic attack from like, existential crisis about the nature of being then maybe but idk what upsets an individual

• Options
    My personal recommendation priority, given the movies I've seen during the winter:
    Arrival = La La Land (Only if you love musicals and/or romance films) > Rogue One > Moana > Doctor Strange >>> Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Skip Passengers (but it's not nearly as bad as the reviews say it is).

I still have yet to Manchester By The Sea (supposed to be good) or Assassin's Creed (supposed to be horrible) or Midnight (supposed to be good, but only viewable once like "Requiem for a Dream").

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Chanus wrote: »

That's. . .amazing. Even if it's fake.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

I had to read the title of that article like three times before I understood what I was reading. Then my eyes went looking for the "onion.com" moniker and found it not.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

yeah the hard times is like the punk onion

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    It's true I am very pretty

sig.gif
  • Options

yeah the hard times is like the punk onion

Ahhhh, OK.

• Options
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

What gives you panic attacks? It's not a horror movie at all. The aliens are sufficiently alien, but they get humanized very quickly.

I think I get my feelings about Arrival because
    • I don't know that much about the movie
    • I don't think I'm in the mood for a thinking man's sci-fi movie right now

• Options
    puppies the quote from me about Pubert came up in your sig rotation just now and I remembered that story and had myself a fuckin' sigh
    that fuckin' guy

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    God my desk is so cold today its like I'm spending a night in @chanus 's bed.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited December 2016

I get my feelings about Arrival because
    - I am afraid of aliens.

spool32 on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    om mani eevee hum

• Options

I would call it as much of a thinking man's sci-fi movie as a really good Star Trek TNG episode

like that's not a bad thingm

but it's not gonna lube up your ear canal and have it's way with your cranium or nothin'

ain't a mindfuck movie

it is kinda slow-paced though

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    spool32 wrote: »

- I am afraid of aliens.

i could be talked into making love to an alien

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    So it just simplifies to 10^15 = 3^7*5^3*x^10 I think.

according to wolfram it's $( x = \dfrac{e^{3/2}}{3^{7/10} 5^{3/10}} )$

I did log base 10 rather than ln.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

- I am afraid of aliens.

*hastily updates fanfic database*

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    puppies the quote from me about Pubert came up in your sig rotation just now and I remembered that story and had myself a fuckin' sigh
    that fuckin' guy

i have had some very stereotypical interactions at RPG tables

i would still be down for playing one but i would feel a bit of a heel quizzing someone who invited me about each person i would be playing with

it's really hard to graciously escape once you're in one though

hmmm

hopefully if it ever comes up again i can contrive a way to do a one shot or two and test the waters

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    apparently nicki broke up with meek and now she's dating fetty, the only guy in north america with a left eye more fucked up than me

all according to keikaku..

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @milski oh fuck the Name involves the Correspondence? Well, shit. Now I have to get in on it.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    weird question but who on here made those really weird man horse comics that got really nsfw real quick?

That is super vague but I know someone is going to know what I am talking about.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

- I am afraid of aliens.

RikerGooglesTwitter

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    apparently nicki broke up with meek and now she's dating fetty, the only guy in north america with a left eye more fucked up than me

all according to keikaku..

I always wondered if the grocery clerks read all those dirt sheets.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

I would call it as much of a thinking man's sci-fi movie as a really good Star Trek TNG episode

like that's not a bad thingm

but it's not gonna lube up your ear canal and have it's way with your cranium or nothin'

ain't a mindfuck movie

it is kinda slow-paced though

Okay. From the bits and pieces of Star Trek TNG I like it.

I think that's enough for me to start considering going to see it more.

This discussion has been closed.