Options

Fulfill Your [Destiny 2]

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    You're going to want all three sub classes for challenges and stuff, friend

I never got around to unlocking stormcaller on my warlock. He's like, 302. I'm now deliberately waiting to do it until i complete the prestige nightfall, so that unlocking the last subclass is the last achievement that gets me the platinum trophy.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    the "hub" areas in the zones where sloan etc live should be whole camps with multiple people imo, social spaces integrated into the world

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Failsafe
    i'm in love, how do I switch out my Ghost for her

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Failsafe
    i'm in love, how do I switch out my Ghost for her

"Cayde Unit; Ghost, kindly delete yourselves!"

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    the "hub" areas in the zones where sloan etc live should be whole camps with multiple people imo, social spaces integrated into the world

While doing so might be more tenable now that they've altered the navigation process, having a bunch of distinct towns/social spaces in D1 was ultimately kinda annoying. But I agree that it'd be nice if they had a good solution for making environments feel more "alive" with NPCs and whatnot.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

it is very strange that Sloane and Asher are just standing in these places where any dreg could walk up and be like "hey"

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    if i was a dreg i'd have better things to do than hang out with asher

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    Sloane and Asher are both guardians.

They can take care of themselves.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    You KNOW Asher had to set up some kind of automated defense bc otherwise he'd DEFINITELY get snuck up on

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I sent out a bunch of bnet friend requests to people who posted their ID's

mine is AlWatts#1320 feel free to add me

i played on ps4 so I know the deal with stuff

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Asher as a character is goddamn awful.
    he's fucking Gargamel. from the Smurfs.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    jwalk wrote: »
    Asher as a character is goddamn awful.
    he's fucking Gargamel. from the Smurfs.

I was doing an Ikora mediation last week and it’s the one where you first meet Asher. The actress for Ikora is berating herself for not doing more because she’s now afraid to die - doing some good acting. Then Asher comes on the comm and it’s like a Dexter’s Lab character suddenly burst on the stage.

• Options
    Wheatbun and his mate are out for this raid, so as of now we've only got 3 people. Anybody else wanna join?

https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/1073580
    https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/1074152

Otherwise we'll have to cancel and do productive things which would be sad.

• Options
    Asher's dialog is like nails on a chalkboard. The only comic relief character that works for me is Failsafe.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the only good asher moments are in the Pyramidion strike, he is otherwise terrible and definitely the worst character in the game

• Options
    A while ago the flashpoint was on Nessus and I did the Vex public event like five times in a row

and the line at the start where Ghost says the Vex are building something and Failsafe says "Calculating... ... Yes! They are!"

my wife laughed at that line from the other room every time

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »
    the only good asher moments are in the Pyramidion strike, he is otherwise terrible and definitely the worst character in the game

Evil failsafe is a close second.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Nah, moody failsafe is good.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    A while ago the flashpoint was on Nessus and I did the Vex public event like five times in a row

and the line at the start where Ghost says the Vex are building something and Failsafe says "Calculating... ... Yes! They are!"

as opposed to Asher whining every time you do the cabal extraction event on Io

it's so damn bad

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Most of Asher's public event lines are fine, I think, it's really the story, patrol, and adventure dialogue where it's really bad.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    (Happy Failsafe is the evil one)

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Asher Is Fine

• Options
    DodgeBlan wrote: »
    Wheatbun and his mate are out for this raid, so as of now we've only got 3 people. Anybody else wanna join?

I think we should still group up at 5 and see if anyone on our respective friend lists is interested before giving up

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I want to give asher a wedgie and stuff him in a locker.

• Options
    DodgeBlan wrote: »

I think we should still group up at 5 and see if anyone on our respective friend lists is interested before giving up

sounds good to me

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited October 2017

Ghost's frustrated grumbling after that line is really what sells it.

"We could steal their stuff~" is my favorite line in the game so far.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    (Happy Failsafe is the evil one)

you're right. I misspoke and amend my statement. Happy Evil failsafe is the best. Other failsafe is annoying.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Asher is Doctor Smith from Lost in Space (the original) meets a Scooby Doo villian.

• Options
    SamuraiGattsSamuraiGatts Bearded Bully Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Should I throw together a SE++ PC clan? There are only a few spots left in the console one.

Can’t the clan span all three systems agnostically? Each system getting their own 100?

No idea. Can it?

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Alright, 235 Power and three powerful engram milestones queued up. Should I not make any progress towards them until I'm 265, or am I fine so long as I don't go and talk to the vendors?

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    As long as you don't accept the engram from the vendor it will level with you

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    looking for 2 for a PSN raid right now! normal! msg dodgeblan!

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular

just make sure that you grab them before the weekly reset (early AM tuesday)

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular

just make sure that you grab them before the weekly reset (early AM tuesday)

if you don't grab em by Tuesday, they just automatically decrypt and are given to you when you next hit the tower

• Options
    edited October 2017
    one more needed for raid on PS4... we'll carry you i promise

we are all VERY pro check my ELO

DodgeBlan on

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    So, the crucible. Is it normal for someone to be running around for the latter half of the match with a sword that one-shots you? I mean, the other team wasn't chaining them. It was one person with a solid two minutes (at least) of murderous slashing.

• Options
    It's possible if they're the only one getting the power ammo and not dying? Swords are fuckin' deadly.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Do you know the name of the sword? It Stared Back gains damage on consecutive sword strikes and landing three strikes within a short time grants ammo. I haven't really messed with it but maybe they got on a really good tear and kept triggering both abilities?

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    I was thinking I might not get this sucker but then I heard the PC version ran real well and I saw it for ten percent off so eff it I got this game

Olivaw#1102

If we have a clan I will happily accept an invite

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Do you know the name of the sword? It Stared Back gains damage on consecutive sword strikes and landing three strikes within a short time grants ammo. I haven't really messed with it but maybe they got on a really good tear and kept triggering both abilities?

I have no idea. I'm brand spanking new to the series and didn't even know there was a sword you could put in that slot. I thought it was a supercharge thing.

BionicPenguin on
This discussion has been closed.