Options

Organichu's Self-Indulgent Cooking [chat]

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    The thing about people who are 17-18 is that their opinions are basically useless and they need to go into a different room to talk about free speech on YouTube.

@Blameless Cleric

Significantly worse than most other people on youtube though?

No I mean they were in my living room, talking about it in relation to YouTube. And they needed to leave.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    killing is bad imo

What about cyborg space alien nazi zombies?
    What if cyborg space alien nazi zombies just need a hug

It's a trick

they're nuclear powered

you can't hug with nuclear arms

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    @Sir Landshark answer my text re shamrock shuffle

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    killing is bad imo

*kills u*

checkmate, wandering

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    killing is bad imo

What about cyborg space alien nazi zombies?
    What if cyborg space alien nazi zombies just need a hug

Maybe they have some valid points to make about unaugmented humans even if we disagree with their antisemitism and lack of respect for earth's orbital borders

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    porp wrote: »
    "Sir Landshark" answer my text re shamrock shuffle

no I put my phone away im trying to be present in the moment with my friends in chat

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Also, @Sir Landshark in regards to Xbox-Number 1 can know all he wants about an Xbox, doesn't mean he gets to play on one. Porp doesn't care what other families do.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
  • Options

no I put my phone away im trying to be present in the moment with my friends in chat

Namaste

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Are they aware there’s nothing to be said about free speech and YouTube because it is not a public government space?

• Options

I see what you did there.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    desc wrote: »
    i find myself strangely respecting the entrepreneurial freelancer in this story

For sure. As I was handing over the money I took a closer look at what he was wearing and nope, not a uniform, just a selection of clothes specifically chosen to look like the uniform worn by staff at this station. He took the money, thanked me, and left to help some other poor unfortunate tourist.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    Are they aware there’s nothing to be said about free speech and YouTube because it is not a public government space?

I don't think most of the adult population of our country knows that, let alone the average teenager

• Options
    My former in laws have been badgering me today to give away Bowser or Shawn or maybe both of them soon

They say I'm not in a position to give them good lives right now, so I should do what's best for them

-_-

But p.s. I should keep Lance, because he's an old dog nobody would want any ways, so it's too late for him haha

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    porp that puppy dog look though

Do you have the infinite willpower required to enforce your decrees

sig.gif
  • Options
    kedinik wrote: »
    My former in laws have been badgering me today to give away Bowser or Shawn or maybe both of them soon

They say I'm not in a position to give them good lives right now, so I should do what's best for them

-_-

But p.s. I should keep Lance, because he's an old dog nobody would want any ways, so it's too late for him haha

: (

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    The word hot dog refers either to the sausage that you buy squeezed in a plastic package with 7 or so of its kind, or to the same sausage heated and served in a long split roll.
    When it's served in the roll, it's also a sandwich.
    We know: the idea that a hot dog is a sandwich is heresy to some of you. But given that the definition of sandwich is "two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between," there is no sensible way around it. If you want a meatball sandwich on a split roll to be a kind of sandwich, then you have to accept that a hot dog is also a kind of sandwich.
    You could hinge your anti-hot-dog-as-sandwich argument on whether the hot dog sausage qualifies as a "filling," but if you choose to interpret filling narrowly as only "a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches," rather than broadly as "something used to fill a cavity, container, or depression," then you're not going to allow any single-item filling to qualify a food item as a sandwich—which means there can be no thing as a peanut butter sandwich or a bologna (or even baloney) sandwich.
    Hence, a hot dog is a sandwich.

• Options

Yes. Porp can be stone cold on these matters.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    ufJpyyU.jpg

King Eadræd passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Duke Stinian, chosen by the nobility of Brythoniaid, is now the King.

Long live the King!

• Options
    edited November 2017

-_-

honestly dude, you do need to either rehome one or move out. you're imposing big time by bringing them all in :(

I'd offer to watch one (assuming porp was ok with it) but the logistics of getting a dog to Chicago make it kinda a moot point I think

Sir Landshark on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    sorry friend ked

sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The thing about people who are 17-18 is that their opinions are basically useless and they need to go into a different room to talk about free speech on YouTube.

@Blameless Cleric

Significantly worse than most other people on youtube though?

No I mean they were in my living room, talking about it in relation to YouTube. And they needed to leave.

Dad 2: Electric Bugaloo

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    -gets in from an hour of clearing the driveway of snow

-begins researching a move to warmer climes

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

don't have to shovel snow if you never leave the house

*taps temple*

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Yes. Porp can be stone cold on these matters.

Oh, well it's settled then.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    good morning, fellow supreme court justices

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

*taps temple*

I've tried this you totally do

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

*taps temple*

there is no try ppups

• Options

-_-

honestly dude, you do need to either rehome one or move out. you're imposing big time by bringing them all in :(

I'd offer to watch one (assuming porp was ok with it) but the logistics of getting a dog to Chicago make it kinda a moot point anyways

I know it's an imposition and I feel bad, but I'm just scared that I'll make a decision that will end up hurting whichever dog I give away; a friend had offered to foster Bowser, but cancelled on me after I moved up here

But if you're serious and porp is ok with it, I could make a trip to drop one of the dogs off

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Bogart wrote: »
    The last Orville episode was really good, an actual improvement over how that same episode would have gone in TNG
    with the doctor being kidnapped

Hmm shall we spend 30 minutes trying to convince the bad man not to be bad?

Nope! Her babies are on the line, straight up killed the dude

Is that an improvement?
    A crazy survivalist alien basically kidnapped her for "companionship", her kids were also in the crash and he didn't have any interest in saving her kids nor would he let her go

When he tried to thwart her escape she shot him with his gun (he was coming at her with a knife)

and UNLIKE star trek, after they got off the post apocalyptic hellscape planet they called the federation to send a team to maybe fix their poisoned planet because they don't have any rule against helping people

override367 on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

*taps temple*

Used a tractor. It's a decent sized driveway and we got 6 inches of wet heavy snow last night.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    edited November 2017

*taps temple*

there is no try ppups

okay I've done this and you totally have to shovel snow even if you never leave the house

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options

*taps temple*

there is no try ppups

okay I've done this and you totally have to shovel snow even if you never leave the house

maybe i'm not communicating this properly

just don't leave the house

ever again

for any reason

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

*taps temple*

there is no try ppups

Well since you have experience, I feel like I'm obligated to ask the question: What's the worst that could happen?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    a

-_-

I'd offer to watch one (assuming porp was ok with it) but the logistics of getting a dog to Chicago make it kinda a moot point anyways

I know it's an imposition and I feel bad, but I'm just scared that I'll make a decision that will end up hurting whichever dog I give away; a friend had offered to foster Bowser, but cancelled on me after I moved up here

But if you're serious and porp is ok with it, I could make a trip to drop one of the dogs off

I am but @porp is the one at home all the time and it's 50/50 whether she gets mad at me for even offering given that the imposition will be largely on her

will check in with her tho

Sir Landshark on
  • Options

*taps temple*

Used a tractor. It's a decent sized driveway and we got 6 inches of wet heavy snow last night.

that is the worst

i twinged some muscle in my chest shoveling wet snow like five years ago and still occasionally it hurts if i sleep in the wrong position

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.