Options

ONLY post in this thread if the day in the usa is thursday

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    we somehow ended up with like, 6 pies and I was like ONE OF EACH and ate so much pie and drank like three glasses of milk. homies, my hubris, my hubris.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    we somehow ended up with like, 6 pies and I was like ONE OF EACH and ate so much pie and drank like three glasses of milk. homies, my hubris, my hubris.

And depending on the fiber content of said pies, your poor toilet.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Today is not just ANY Thursday, it is THE Thursday in America.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Today is not just ANY Thursday, it is THE Thursday in America.

Maundy Thursday?

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I also ate too much today and now I'm depressed and probably going to go to bed early

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I'm currently trapped at work, but considering it's holiday pay and OT, I'm making over $50 an hour, so can't complain too much.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    So I opened the wrong bottle of wine before Thanksgiving dinner, and nobody else in the family wanted it, so it became my own personal bottle of wine.

And y'all? I was up to the task.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I ate too much.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    I ate too much AND I'm watching the MST3k Turkey Day marathon.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Hey y'all, guess who has two thumbs and forgot to take the giblets out of the neck before roasting?

👍 👍

And here I thought they were missing

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    They always be hiding secrets in your turkey

Keep digging maybe you'll find more treasures

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Super depressed after getting fired yesterday, but this Thursday was still good because I spent it with some of my closest friends.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Hey y'all, guess who has two thumbs and forgot to take the giblets out of the neck before roasting?

👍 👍

And here I thought they were missing

that was me last year.

I made damn sure not to forget this time.

Instead the giblets when into the stock I made with the carcass and scraps.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    i'm so full

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Turkey, potatoes (mashed), gravy, carrots (roasted), stuffing, apple crisp, ice cream. A delightful meal, lots of leftovers, what's not to love?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    This Thursday, I failed to find my receipt for my bike and accessories. It was stolen on Tuesday (curse T-days!), and I need it (and a police report number) to file an insurance claim. Tomorrow, I call the bike shop.

This has been a Perfectly Ordinary Canadian Thursday.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i ate too much and now i have a cocktail party to go to in about an hour

i will do every vice today

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    i ate too much and now i have a cocktail party to go to in about an hour

i will do every vice today

You can do it, I have faith in you.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Very excited to hear how you execute envy and wrath

• Options
    Very excited to hear how you execute envy and wrath

barfight in a rich guy's house

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    i have done drugs and did drinking and drank too much

i am currently gambling on fantasy football

lust is later

i'm living the dream

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited November 2023
    facetious wrote: »
    Super depressed after getting fired yesterday, but this Thursday was still good because I spent it with some of my closest friends.

Oof, sorry man. I know you seemed to really like that job. Hope things work out.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I ate too much.

Ok there Dave Matthews

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited November 2023
    Got to hang out with the beau's aunt and uncle since they got clearance to socialize with people they trust. Win, full stop, since we've missed socializing with them, and we could tell how they'd also missed people.

But my 'these are sample chemo caps to see if you like the styles / fits / yarns before I use the yarn designated for your hats' were immediately claimed, which is funny because they are WAY jazzier than the requested lowkey black, grey or navy.

Check it
    IMG_20231101_215314462_HDR_2_medium2.jpg
    Reversible to light grey, but RAINBOW MFER
    Literally a yarn I wanted to get rid of because I had no intention to handknit with it. ...Hmm, maybe I should grab it back to wash & make sure it doesn't bleed dye onto the grey.

I finished the other hat yesterday and didn't even get a photo, but it's kind of a medium teal, pretty bright versus a navy!

I got a new toy (circular knitting machine), so I'm learning it by cranking out hats, each an experiment in technique, style, yarn, and/or fiber -- guess I'll need to throw some more variety his way since I didn't expect wool or bright colors to play! Regardless, since there was a dearth of commercial options that fit him, I was already planning at least five for him to peruse, and donate any he doesn't want.

A good day.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Still the worst holiday, but I spent some time with some good friends, so at least an alright Thursday

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Goodnight.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i ate exactly the right amount today: pleasantly full, but not unpleasantly overfull, reasonable portions of everything except my very favorites, and sufficient measure of those.

i didn't think it was possible. it seemed like a myth.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i ate exactly the right amount today: pleasantly full, but not unpleasantly overfull, reasonable portions of everything except my very favorites, and sufficient measure of those.

i didn't think it was possible. it seemed like a myth.

fucked up

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I did want to say, before Thanksgiving is over in the US, that I'm thankful for this forum
    I don't know who I would be or what I would know or believe if it weren't for the people here on this website. Thank you all.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    You are welcome.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Contemplating the passing of Henry Kissinger on my way into work this Chilly Thursday Morn

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Finally, something to celebrate on a Thursday

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    that’s today

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    that’s today

gj man

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Very cold Thursday round these parts.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Motherfucker I am having the hardest time waking up

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited November 2023
    Just another day that ends with Thur

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Just another day that ends with Thur

Thursdaythur

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    No more Taskmaster for now

But also no more Kissinger

And I know Taskmaster is back in the new year, so overall, a good Thursday

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Free Pizza and Waffles at work

This discussion has been closed.