As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 77 - In doldari's 6th Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• Options
    BlackRaiderBlackRaider Registered User regular
    Seductresse to Bretonnia.
    2/6 PP

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    clan rat to the Empire
    2/6PP

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    pesky wrote: »
    Leper into the badlands.

1/6PP
    From Kislev.

• Options
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game77state42.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    High Elf Protection - Each Event token increases a region's Resistance value by two.

- Upgrade Effects
    Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.
    Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Horrors - When you play a Chaos card with a magic symbol, you may immediately summon a Horror to that region for 0 power.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Vermin Lord - You may summon a Vermin Lord from the board (rather than from your stockpile) for 1 power.

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Havoc (Instead of rolling battle dice in this region, all Warriors and Greater Daemons each place one corruption token during the battle phase.) and Glean (This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.)
    Troll Country : Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.)
    The Empire : Verminous Horde (If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.)
    Bretonnia : Daemonic Subtlety (Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.) and Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.)
    Tilea : Doomwheel (If you dominate this region, score three victory points.) and Doomwheel (If you dominate this region, score three victory points.)
    The Border Princes : Creeping Death (If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.)
    The Badlands : Quicken Decay (When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.) and Creeping Death (If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.)

@MrBody active.

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Bloodthirster to Bretonnia
    4/7PP

• Options
    susansusan Registered User regular
    *coughbump*

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • Options
    Everyone is frozen in terror by my bloodthirster. Understandable.

• Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Plaguebearer to the Border Princes and rest.

0/6PP

• Options
    Kislev cultist to the Badlands, +1 Nurgle VP, rest.

• Options
    Tzeetnch stands to gain 4+7+1 from Norsca and 5+4 from Badlands (if he drops a corruption and wins second place). That will take him to 50. Just pointing out some interesting facts. :P

• Options
    edited June 2012
    derp

MrBody on
  • Options
    You derp a lot, what you hiding???

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    My standard edit when I post something dumb and edit erase it.

I said that Tzeentch could only get 7 points from the Badlands before I realized that the point values would go up right after Norsca ruined, so yes indeed Tzeentch wins if he takes 2nd place there.

MrBody on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game77state43.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    High Elf Protection - Each Event token increases a region's Resistance value by two.

- Upgrade Effects
    Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.
    Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Horrors - When you play a Chaos card with a magic symbol, you may immediately summon a Horror to that region for 0 power.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Vermin Lord - You may summon a Vermin Lord from the board (rather than from your stockpile) for 1 power.

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Havoc (Instead of rolling battle dice in this region, all Warriors and Greater Daemons each place one corruption token during the battle phase.) and Glean (This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.)
    Troll Country : Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.)
    The Empire : Verminous Horde (If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.)
    Bretonnia : Daemonic Subtlety (Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.) and Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.)
    Tilea : Doomwheel (If you dominate this region, score three victory points.) and Doomwheel (If you dominate this region, score three victory points.)
    The Border Princes : Creeping Death (If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.)
    The Badlands : Quicken Decay (When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.) and Creeping Death (If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.)

@BlackRaider active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Wait, if you spotted it, Pesky, why the plaguebearer to Border Princes rather than the Badlands?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Daemonette from Estalia to The Badlands.
    One Leper is mine.
    0/6 PP

Edit: +1VP

BlackRaider on
  • Options
    Not an acolyte? o_O

• Options
    MrBody wrote: »
    Not an acolyte? o_O
    Yes, because Your Bloodletter and SeGaTai's Vermin Lord remain.

• Options
    Not an acolyte? o_O
    Yes, because Your Bloodletter and SeGaTai's Vermin Lord remain.

Trusting the dice!

• Options
    Daemonette from Estalia to The Badlands.
    One Leper is mine.
    0/6 PP

Edit: +1VP

GG you just gave the game to Tzeentch. :) Taking my leper doesn't make a difference for you because you are confirmed at the number one spot and if either my leper or your seductress dies, you still don't drop any corruption.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Wait, if you spotted it, Pesky, why the plaguebearer to Border Princes rather than the Badlands?

Was hinting it to slaan. Cause I knew taking my leper would be tempting due to the double corruption. But slaan still did it anyway. Which I still dont understand as it completely destroys my chance at second place to prevent tz. And tz needs it to win while I am trailing 11 points behind. :( Also a single leper drops no corruption.

pesky on
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone is passing the stop Tzeentch buck.

• Options
    Since you asked, Vermin Lord to the Badlands

1/6PP

+1VP

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    ...Aaaaaaand that should give Khorne the win by the end of next round... *sigh*

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Is it too late to join the party?

Cultist to Badlands
    3/7 PP
    +1 VP

MrBody on
  • Options
    It is since you don't share adjacency @MrBody

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Is it too late to join the party?

Cultist to Badlands
    3/7 PP
    +1 VP

Sorry to butt in, but how did your cultist get to the Badlands? It's not adjacent to your other figures...

• Options
    Are we going to let a little thing called "rules" ruin a party?

Cultist to Tilea
    3/7 PP

• Options
    Back to Ratty-Ratface, right?

• Options
    Yea I'm up-its an important rat to place-also it appears a skaven token disappeared from Tilea in the last board

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Too late to change my move to cultist to Bretonnia instead?
    3/7 PP

• Options
    Yep, a Skaven Token appears to have vanished from Tilea, and I've no problem changing the cultist to Bretonnia (it's only been 13 minutes and all).

• Options
    Clan rat to the Empire and rest.

Khorne's chance to come up with something unforeseen

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    All remaining 3 cultists to Bretonnia.
    0/7 PP rest

• Options
    Can't wait for that roll

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Battles

Bretonnia- 4 dice - 1 stinking hit, +1 corruption, +1 DAC
    http://orokos.com/roll/73183

Estalia - 2 dice - zero hits!!!
    http://orokos.com/roll/73185

Tliea - 2 dice - 2 hits + DAC
    http://orokos.com/roll/73186

• Options
    My oh so carefully laid plans, all gone to waste...

• Options
    As I'm doubting Slaanesh's fight against the Bloodthirster and Nurgle's fight against the Peasant will have terribly huge game impacts, I shall roll for the Badlands.

1 Hit. Gods this is difficult... *sigh* Schwack the controlled Nurgle cultist.

• Options
    Well this is just absurd-call him the Vermin Lord of kittens and cuddly things-0 hits in the Badlands

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    A little tough w/o the final board but adding things up on scratch paper I think I took it by 1-excited to find out if my math is right

PSN SeGaTai