As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pillars of [chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    again, head of social media relations for the IDF

I do hope that was a position they used to kick people sideways with

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Are those smilies or frownies in the comments?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Kinda excited about the Leveson report tomorrow. Hopefully the first line of it is "VENGEANCE COMES" in bold black.

I suspect the Government is going to encounter "unfortunate" circumstances to not have the time to follow any of its recommendations. Unless it affects the BBC.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    [im g]http://gfx.dagbladet.no /labrador/245/245653/24565380/jpg/active/978x.jpg[/img]

What 8 months in His Majesty The King's Guard does to a determined man.

For a second I thought the guy on the left was the kid out of Two and a Half Men

Then I realised that I haven't seen the show in years and have no idea what the kid looks like now

Now I'm happy I haven't seen that awful show in years

hahahaha, I thought the same thing.

• Options

You seemingly don't need media literacy (?) for the job.

• Options
    [im g]http://gfx.dagbladet.no /labrador/245/245653/24565380/jpg/active/978x.jpg[/img]

What 8 months in His Majesty The King's Guard does to a determined man.

For a second I thought the guy on the left was the kid out of Two and a Half Men

Then I realised that I haven't seen the show in years and have no idea what the kid looks like now

Now I'm happy I haven't seen that awful show in years

978x.jpg

He looks like this, and he recently said that the show was shit and please stop watching it

today he released a message through his publicist saying "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed."

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Haphazard wrote: »

You seemingly don't need media literacy (?) for the job.

sometimes, you need someone qualified

sometimes, you just need somewhere to put unqualified people.

Not totally sure if this is the case here, though. Israeli armed forces PR isn't the best.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Oh how typical, someone who suddenly found religion backpeddles.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    he should wash his hair

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »

the two and half men kid?

I do not think that is it at all.

I mean he said it was shit yesterday

so basically this is the most insincere backpeddaling ever

it really just makes the original statement better

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Kinda excited about the Leveson report tomorrow. Hopefully the first line of it is "VENGEANCE COMES" in bold black.

I suspect the Government is going to encounter "unfortunate" circumstances to not have the time to follow any of its recommendations. Unless it affects the BBC.

I don't think they can afford to ignore all of it. Unless Leveson comes back with some insane proposals Labour have already made it clear they're going to press hard for the proposals to be taken up, as have the Lib Dems. The Tories can choose not to do anything, but it won't occur without an uproar. Some of the more ambitious Tories have already positioned themselves nicely to take advantage of Cameron putting measures in place, no doubt booking their restaurant tete a tete with Murdoch just before the next election now.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

You mean he goes to the back doors of people's houses to sell his wares?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    it was probably a case of "apologise or we'll get a younger, more attractive actor to replace you and you can go mainline ham into the vein under your cock like Charlie over there"

• Options

the two and half men kid?

I do not think that is it at all.

I mean he said it was shit yesterday

so basically this is the most insincere backpeddaling ever

it really just makes the original statement better

Well a big part of the criticism against him was that he's a dumbfuck throwing away 8 and a half million dollars a season. Which is why his backpeddle includes appreciating his opportunity.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i think i missed a thing.

how is what that guy said related to religion?

Is it because he used the word "blessed"?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Private 'live like a pirate' cruises? Does it involve living in squalor and warlords?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    it was probably a case of "apologise or we'll get a younger, more attractive actor to replace you and you can go mainline ham into the vein under your cock like Charlie over there"

Charlie is an established actor, this kid is known because of the show and that's about it. when he's out on his ass, that's pretty much it. And since he doesn't want to work on "filthy" shows, he's kissing Hollywood goodbye.

I hope he doesn't donate all his money away to the church, he's gonna need it.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    The pros and cons of living in a small apartment:

Holy fuck how did this place become such a total mess, I cleaned it like two days ago!

*10 minutes of cleaning later*

Holy shit this place is spotless!

• Options
    121127065758-they-said-what-angus-t-jones-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Better picture.

also in the article: other people who dissed the stuff they star in.

Megan Fox dissed transformers, Katherine Heigl declined to put her name forward for an emmy nomination because, paraphrased "Hah! I'm on grey's anatomy" (grey's anatomy is my secret shame; largely because of her and Chyler Leigh), Robert Pattison saying Stephanie Meyer is completely mad.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Monday he put out a statement that was talking about Two and a Half Men being the devil's work. Just to tip of the iceberg his meltdown.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Headache and stomach ache blah this is what it is like to be old?

poo
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Bungies new IP is a future-fps and involves a pronounced geometric shape.

They drift away from their comfort zone a great deal here.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

I don't think they can afford to ignore all of it. Unless Leveson comes back with some insane proposals Labour have already made it clear they're going to press hard for the proposals to be taken up, as have the Lib Dems. The Tories can choose not to do anything, but it won't occur without an uproar. Some of the more ambitious Tories have already positioned themselves nicely to take advantage of Cameron putting measures in place, no doubt booking their restaurant tete a tete with Murdoch just before the next election now.

Incidentally, it's interesting how I see a tabloid headline every now and then of Tory backbencher plotting to usurp Cameron. I know, tabloids and all, but it wouldn't surprise me if such low level grumbling is going on. That said, I think any successful coup would probably lead into a short term election.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular

Charlie is an established actor, this kid is known because of the show and that's about it. when he's out on his ass, that's pretty much it. And since he doesn't want to work on "filthy" shows, he's kissing Hollywood goodbye.

Why make such a big deal out of some actor

• Options
    He appreciates the opportunity to be paid millions to shovel dogshit into your orifices for thirty minutes a week but he realizes it is dogshit not that he will like give all his earnings to charity or do anything positive with the situation he is in he will just judge you for watching the dreck he helps create.

• Options

Monday he put out a statement that was talking about Two and a Half Men being the devil's work. Just to tip of the iceberg his meltdown.

Ah. Hahah.

Ah, well, I can't help but agree with his statement that people should stop watching it. Good on him.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Pretty sure Charlie sheen rubbed his crazy on him.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Headache and stomach ache blah this is what it is like to be old?

Nah, when you're old, it's more your bones and less your organs.

Except when it's your organs of course.

My point is, if you were feeling old, your bones would hurt more.

• Options
    So, my dorf did die, 21st?

Ah well. At least he's now a legendary ancestor.

• Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    He appreciates the opportunity to be paid millions to shovel dogshit into your orifices for thirty minutes a week but he realizes it is dogshit not that he will like give all his earnings to charity or do anything positive with the situation he is in he will just judge you for watching the dreck he helps create.

yeah like hell he appreciates the opportunity

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Honk wrote: »

Always good to expand on their horizons. Maybe it's Marathon!
    It's not Marathon, suck it old Apple gaming fans.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

what what whaaaat

bungie new IP?

GIMME GIMME NOW

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

It's fun watching people crash and burn.

• Options
    Haphazard wrote: »
    So, my dorf did die, 21st?

Ah well. At least he's now a legendary ancestor.

Your Dorf's a she, actually.

She managed to make an artifact earring with her legs destroyed. I have no idea how.

• Options

Why

• Options
    Urgh

poo
  • Options

People like train wrecks which is why the former bengals cheerleader turned teacher who was caught fucking he seventeen year old student is getting her own reality show instead of prison time.

• Options
    Mah brain

poo
  • Options

I disagree, good sir. it's a tragic thing. Your schadenfreudian gland might be overengorged.

• Options
    Urgh

This discussion has been closed.