As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]: The Motion Picture

19495969798100»

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    KEB wrote: »
    Also, boy likes butts, which isn't surprising because he is a boy.

So jeans really are the best choice.

Totes. They can't see your butt in a skirt. I also plan to strategically arrange the Sisterhood Scarf (I'll have it to you by Saturday) to show just a hint of cleave. Supah class-ay.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    As a butt

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Why is lasagna so easy to eat until you hate yourself?

Also, I hate Mondays because I am Garfield the cat.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

I hope the date turns out fun by the way!

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Skirts suggest the imminent revelation of butt!

aRkpc.gif
  • KEBKEB Registered User regular

Totes. They can't see your butt in a skirt. I also plan to strategically arrange the Sisterhood Scarf (I'll have it to you by Saturday) to show just a hint of cleave. Supah class-ay.

Atta girl :P

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

It's more of a test to see if the guy is trying to get a view up said skirt.

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    For me new Star Trek was good but not great. Which means it's still better than most of the TOS movies and all of the TNG movies.

This is accurate.

It is streets ahead of V and all TNG films. A bit better than III and about equal to I. It is simply not a better movie than II, IV, or VI.

Comparing any of the other movies to IV is kinda dumb though because it was so different.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

yeah...these girls are silly.

• KEBKEB Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »

I hope the date turns out fun by the way!

Thanks! I will keep chat uncomfortably informed in the lead-up to and fallout from it. :D

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Good policy is not a morality play; the ascetic and faithful do not find their sacrifice glorified, and the grasping and deviant do not find their cause condemned.

Sometimes, Ronya, I wonder what the hell you're talking about or what oblique reference to current discussion you are making.

Because your points seems so salient, yet so intangible.

It is possibly one of my favorite parts of chat.

It's one of the elements of reactionary politics, that enforcement and prescription of social norms should be intertwined at every level of the state. The message of approval or disapproval matter more than what static changes the policy achieves in the here and now.

Not necessarily conservative politics, I daresay, but the two are often enmeshed. It shows up a bit in the Asay cartoons.

Ah.

I think it is in both conservative and liberal politics pretty handily. The difference being conservative politics are more obvious and take, for lack of a better term, cheaper shots at the morality bucket.

Lh96QHG.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Robot Santa, close the thread.

@evilbob, start the new one

@Henroid is backup.

rRwz9.gif
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.