As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[No Man's Sky] Shoot birds, mine asteroids

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    Another example of why NMS is a bad port is that only via controller do you get cockpit free look. Playing KBAM does not actually have this as a bindable control. Was that a design decision to limit functionality of the game to console-style controls, or was it yet another oversight when the game was ported to PC?

WTF

Give me this now!

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    For me, NMS is on the pile with Destiny. They're both games that chased incredibly ambitious ideas that ended up being greatly scaled back, have certain things they do really well, but completely flounder on everything else. Both seem like prototypes for the games they want to be, and maybe the sequels will correct these issues.

If anything, that's some high praise for NMS to me. Despite Destiny apparently "completely floundering on everything else" besides a few certain things, I've dropped about 2000 hours into it, and many more hours to come with Rise of Iron releasing.

I hope NMS receives the same support Destiny does

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Fiatil wrote: »
    Can't scan birds? Lemme patch that.

Everyone hates the "hold to execute UI" which requires a tiny little adjustment to your shoddy port to fix? Nah, go find a mod, nerds.

I get that we can't have a "people who like the game" thread and a "people who don't" thread, but stuff like this makes it a blast to come in here and talk about a game you're enjoying. I guess it just feels increasingly incongruous with the thread to come in and be "Hey guys look at all of these cool screenshots and worlds!"

Sorry, I'm discussing this game in a thread made to discuss it. And pointing out design decisions that are frustrating to me. The fact that they're patching and still ignoring easy fixes (so easy that non-programmers are modding the changes in) is absurd to me. Just another notch in the column of terrible communication and community involvement by the Devs.

No one is stopping you from discussing your worlds or screenshots. In fact, the only people trying to modify posting sentiment are some of the supporters. I don't think anyone who has come to dislike or like the game less has ever said in here "stop saying you like the game, it's ruining this thread for me."

So yeah, some people are disappointed with the game now. Some people regret the purchase. And some of them (like me) are still loosely following the thread to see what changes have taken place and are being discussed here. And may comment on them.

Because, you know, we can't rely on HG communicating these changes reliably.
    Let's see:

1) Assuming everyone shares your opinion on the UI?
    2) Assuming no one else cares about a specific QoL fix?
    3) Attributing an insult you just made up to a group you dislike?

Yep, we're definitely having a "discussion".

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Sure, the explanation that it was (re)ported to PC makes sense.

So does the explanation that they had one guy developing the controls etc. and he did what he knows.

I really wonder what public perception would be had this game released for $30.

edit: gosh I need a better Will stat; I remember now why I was trying to stick to screenshots and stories.

Surfpossum on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Wait, you can't freelook in the cockpit using keyboard and mouse? That's an actual thing?

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Wait, you can't freelook in the cockpit using keyboard and mouse? That's an actual thing?

Yup, just thought free look wasn't a thing in cockpit, didn't even think to plug the controller in.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I played with my controller in my lap and switched to it when I hopped in my ship.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I'm enjoying the game, but agree that it's definitely more of a calming hour-hour and a half at a time just doing whatever, rather than some sort of tour-de-force game I need to complete every part of, and get to the end. It's good for what it is, but I keep going back and forth on whether it was worth full price. I think I like it, but there are certain things (like the draw distance, and the flying height) that make the exploration part (the part I care about, and thus impacting my actual experience) somewhat less enjoyable, although I am still having fun. I am absolutely able to give the fact that there's slightly more than a dozen people on the team consideration, but the finished product is the finished product, so I understand why some people are disappointed, although I also think there's been something of an overreaction, and it puzzles me as to why. Being so emotionally invested in this game for more than a year, and then it being absolutely not what you were expecting/thought you were getting probably has something to do with it, and that sucks.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the game, but agree that it's definitely more of a calming hour-hour and a half at a time just doing whatever, rather than some sort of tour-de-force game I need to complete every part of, and get to the end. It's good for what it is, but I keep going back and forth on whether it was worth full price. I think I like it, but there are certain things (like the draw distance, and the flying height) that make the exploration part (the part I care about, and thus impacting my actual experience) somewhat less enjoyable, although I am still having fun. I am absolutely able to give the fact that there's slightly more than a dozen people on the team consideration, but the finished product is the finished product, so I understand why some people are disappointed, although I also think there's been something of an overreaction, and it puzzles me as to why. Being so emotionally invested in this game for more than a year, and then it being absolutely not what you were expecting/thought you were getting probably has something to do with it, and that sucks.

As much as I love the game, the fact of what was (even in early production) put forward as this game's features, and then subsequently trimmed or lost (some kind of flood thing?) shows in what has transpired with those that feel lied to. I maintain that the blog entry listing the few things that got in, and the things that the game wasn't, was good enough of a broadcast of what the game was and wasn't, and how it could become that later, for an independent game. But folks that had already been sold game A, preordered said game, and then waited for said (expected) game to come out and got game B wouldn't have looked for that release, because this was pitched (apparently) as a big budget blockbuster AAA game. I truly think Sony had some hand in that spin, but I think the cross-purposes of being an indy title with a AAA type release and preorder hurt this game way more than anything else ever could. Because the expectation of changes in a AAA game is that there should be loud, large press releases, people talking about it way ahead of time, not someone mentioning it the day before it's release on the company news roll.

That, honestly, seems to be the biggest problem; much like the game has some disparate parts sewn together, it's information flow was also Frankensteined together, a mix of low-key indy material and high key AAA material, and for what the game ended up being, and how they plan on improving it as it goes on, it really deserved less AAA hype, and more of the other thing.

I think of Valdis Story, a game that was released in an unfinished state, and has continued until recently to be updated. It wasn't (to my knowledge) in Early Access, it was just complete to being played bare-bones, and continued to improve as the game crew went along. It was full on indy, but I know a gaggle of folks who love the game.

Mostly, I think that the post in question, made on the 8th, the day before the game released on PS4, needed wider distribution, so those preorders could still ostensibly be canceled, if needed. It wasn't, and what we have here, where people feel lied to, is the result.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    A, preordered said game, and then waited for said (expected) game to come out and got game B wouldn't have looked for that release, because this was pitched (apparently) as a big budget blockbuster AAA game. I truly think Sony had some hand in that spin, but I think the cross-purposes of being an indy title with a AAA type release and preorder hurt this game way more than anything else ever could.

I've said this before and sorry to pick out this specific point, but it bears repeating, it's priced at the level of a big budget AAA game. You can't use a hidden "But it's actually an indie game and your expectations were out of whack for that" while they're charging $60 for it. It doesn't work. If you price it like a Triple AAA game, it's a reasonable assumption for anyone to believe that there is more to it than a $20 indie walking simulator hiding behind that for $60. Someone thought this game deserved to be sold at the full price of a triple AAA game and if that was Sony or even Hello Games is actually quite debatable.

I mean if you think there is a shit storm on NMS now, just imagine if they decide to charge actual money for DLC later on the track for features people feel should have been in the game on release.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    A, preordered said game, and then waited for said (expected) game to come out and got game B wouldn't have looked for that release, because this was pitched (apparently) as a big budget blockbuster AAA game. I truly think Sony had some hand in that spin, but I think the cross-purposes of being an indy title with a AAA type release and preorder hurt this game way more than anything else ever could.

I've said this before and sorry to pick out this specific point, but it bears repeating, it's priced at the level of a big budget AAA game. You can't use a hidden "But it's actually an indie game and your expectations were out of whack for that" while they're charging $60 for it. It doesn't work. If you price it like a Triple AAA game, it's a reasonable assumption for anyone to believe that there is more to it than a $20 indie walking simulator hiding behind that for $60. Someone thought this game deserved to be sold at the full price of a triple AAA game and if that was Sony or even Hello Games is actually quite debatable.

I mean if you think there is a shit storm on NMS now, just imagine if they decide to charge actual money for DLC later on the track for features people feel should have been in the game on release.

Wait, something being priced $60 means it's a big budget Triple A game ?

I'm pretty sure that's not true

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    edited September 2016

And I felt like I addressed all that with "the cross-purposes of being an indy title with a AAA type release and preorder hurt this game way more than anything else ever could"; part of a AAA release is the price and the preorder. I'm saying, with that one comment, that it being a $60 dollar game generates certain expectations that should not have been there for the indy title it is, but it still had that release, and has to deal with the fallout of a AAA release, even if it's an indy game. Sorry if that was unclear.

[conjecture ] And I think SONY thought the game was worth $60, and wouldn't have stood for it being released for less. Sure, it could have been Hello Games, but I have a feeling after 2 games released on PSN (among other places) as independent titles for $15, they thought they'd try something a bit bigger in scope, and I personally think Sony took that chance to try and make some bank. I think Sony overshot the price, and sculpted the image to be this big thing, in order to compete with XBox's Minecraft. And then the game failed to deliver the oomph that they expected. I have never played Minecraft, but if it's anything like Terraria (and I have a feeling it is), NMS has a ways to go before it can compete. But yeah, I think Sony wanted and tried to force a Minecraft killer out of a fledgling indie group that really wanted to make the game everyone wanted, but honestly couldn't (at least not on the time-table Sony wanted). So yes, I think Sony was the cold, uncaring, unfeeling corporation in this instance, and fucked what could have been a nominally successful indie game for, like, 30 bucks. I think they talked up the game to Hello Games, who in turn hyped everything on the slate to the public, and then failed to let reality really set in, and then gagged the HG crew when item after item got pulled for time. [ /conjecture]

I also think that whoever thought it was a good idea to put the idea man creative in front of a camera to let him talk was a fool, because we'll promise you the fucking moon in our excitement.

And this is all as someone who still loves the game as-is, and feels in no way robbed.

Kalnaur on
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    I h'tell you h'what, this game does wonders for my nerves. I've turned the music in it up and it's quite nice to have a minute or so of cruise time between planets.

The moon with all the vortex cubes turned out to have glowy fungal things at night; they were totally plain during the day. I also racked up a hundred cubes before stumbling across a kiosk to sell them at.
    bnf1rhg7vs3s.jpg

The next planet I came across had marvelous waves of pink grass all over it. It was lovely.
    89ufnd9lgv84.jpg
    b7h0x59acx16.jpg
    8nl24ajpyea3.jpg

I also continue to really enjoy the space combat; I'm starting to get the tracking of enemy ships down pretty well. The double arrow indicator shows you which is the last one you shot at, and between pitching and rolling to swivel faster and slowing down when they go past you, I'm managing to stay on target a good chunk of the time. I've not quite worked out yet how to evade fire while also shooting at something, but that's why we carry mad stacks of titanium.

• Options
    Tangent: I still don't understand why anyone plays any game with a keyboard and mouse, but I have a Steam Controller and grew up only really playing console games, so . . . yeah. Controllers are, in my head, the only right way to play a game. From Atari 2600 to the Wii, and until 2013, the most computer gaming I had done was a very short stint around the time of Everquest that more or less had about 10 games total that I played with KBAM, hating every minute of it.

I know that there are some folks who don't even think of controllers, like, ever. It blows my mind, but just like this game, it's a very divisive topic. But when I personally think of a game and the controls, I always think first, "will this work with a controller?", so the fact that there's no cockpit look with KBAM is, to me, total news. It also seems like a large oversight.

As a note, The cockpit look uses the right stick to look about. I use it to give me a better view of when the landing arrows show up in NMS.

• Options

Yes, traditionally $60 games are big budget and triple AAA developed titles. I'm honestly struggling to think of the last game released by "Indie" developers (as we understand the term now) that was $60. Being $60 has a set of expectations about development time, content and effort that tends to justify that price. NMS is being fairly judged for its lack of content based on the fact they sold it as a $60 AAA title. Again, I honestly think there wouldn't be this discussion if the game had been priced at $20-30.

• Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    I h'tell you h'what, this game does wonders for my nerves. I've turned the music in it up and it's quite nice to have a minute or so of cruise time between planets.

The moon with all the vortex cubes turned out to have glowy fungal things at night; they were totally plain during the day. I also racked up a hundred cubes before stumbling across a kiosk to sell them at.
    bnf1rhg7vs3s.jpg

The next planet I came across had marvelous waves of pink grass all over it. It was lovely.
    89ufnd9lgv84.jpg
    b7h0x59acx16.jpg
    8nl24ajpyea3.jpg

I also continue to really enjoy the space combat; I'm starting to get the tracking of enemy ships down pretty well. The double arrow indicator shows you which is the last one you shot at, and between pitching and rolling to swivel faster and slowing down when they go past you, I'm managing to stay on target a good chunk of the time. I've not quite worked out yet how to evade fire while also shooting at something, but that's why we carry mad stacks of titanium.

I fucking love the ambiance the music in this game creates sometimes. It's a awesome to unplug my headphones from time to time and have what I can best describe as that constant bass pressure filling up my room. It just feels nice.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I actually turned off the music. It's pretty surreal hearing the strange sounds of different planets and the slight gasping and wheezing of the player character. ANd then the weird ass honking of the bouncing duck-frog jelly bean kicks in and you're all "woah, that's neat".

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Yes, traditionally $60 games are big budget and triple AAA developed titles. I'm honestly struggling to think of the last game released by "Indie" developers (as we understand the term now) that was $60. Being $60 has a set of expectations about development time, content and effort that tends to justify that price. NMS is being fairly judged for its lack of content based on the fact they sold it as a $60 AAA title. Again, I honestly think there wouldn't be this discussion if the game had been priced at $20-30.

I think there is absolutely a perception that indie games are not 60 dollars. A 60 dollar game doesn't have to be a AAA multi million dollar project, but I expect some level of quality from that that I don't typically expect from a game priced lower.

I'm glad to hear free look is a thing on controllers. Kinda baffled that it didn't make it to the pc port. The whole idea of "one guy cobbled it together from the PS4 version" sounds more and more accurate.

And the click to activate UI for a mouse is, I think, pretty objectively poor. Does anyone actually think that's a better idea than standard clicking or double clicking even? Even for console I'm not a huge fan. For a mouse it just seems crazy. I'd love to hear why if anyone does prefer that.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    I get the UI on the PS4: sliding the UI about opposite of the cursor helps accelerate getting the cursor on the desired UI element without making it so fast as to be imprecise when using an analog stick, and the hold to select gives users a moment of confirmation/commitment in the event that they hovered over the wrong thing. It's a fine UI for an analog stick, because it's attempting to solve problems unique to that input method.

When using a mouse, that shit should absolutely disable automatically. Mice are far faster and more precise by their nature, and so these analog-stick assists become hindrances. The fact that the UI behaves the same with both KBAM and controller says to me that they simply copied it from Destiny for it's aesthetics, without truly understanding why it behaves the way it does, or they do get it, but didn't have time to write separate UI control schemes for Mouse vs Stick.

Either way, it's a point in the "shoddy port" column, and I'm sorry you KBAMers have to deal with it.

Houn on
  • Options
    GlyphGryphGlyphGryph Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Even Destiny was smart enough to limit some of their decision decisions like hold-to-use to places where it actually made sense because there would be a negative consequence to using it. So I think that makes "shoddy design" rather than "shoddy port" a bit stronger as a contender.

GlyphGryph on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    So last night I was on this desolate stormy cold planet, still looked kind of cool:
    HMqf

Decided to go to this planet super far away compared to the rest of them in the system, got killed by pirates and almost gave up. Glad I didn't as it's my first Jungle world!
    yIaa
    More images in spoilers:
    976c
    APmJ
    vo-y
    NmRu
    The animal in that last shot is some weird ass 5M tall beast:
    LvhQ

EDIT: The problem is now I don't want to leave this planet as it's so much flora and fauna compared to every other desolate rock I've been on!

Edit 2: Didn't realize Google had discontinued the image hosting feature of google drive so had to fix all my images sorry.

BladeX on
  • Options
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Tangent: I still don't understand why anyone plays any game with a keyboard and mouse, but I have a Steam Controller and grew up only really playing console games, so . . . yeah. Controllers are, in my head, the only right way to play a game. From Atari 2600 to the Wii, and until 2013, the most computer gaming I had done was a very short stint around the time of Everquest that more or less had about 10 games total that I played with KBAM, hating every minute of it.

I know that there are some folks who don't even think of controllers, like, ever. It blows my mind, but just like this game, it's a very divisive topic. But when I personally think of a game and the controls, I always think first, "will this work with a controller?", so the fact that there's no cockpit look with KBAM is, to me, total news. It also seems like a large oversight.

As a note, The cockpit look uses the right stick to look about. I use it to give me a better view of when the landing arrows show up in NMS.

Some games play better with KB&M. Go give Starcraft 2 or League of Legends a shot with a controller.

And FPS games, you're more accurate with a KB&M (pro gamers aside) and that's one reason we don't see shooters with cross platform multiplayer.

But I agree controller feels better in a lot of cases. Just not all.

• Options
    edited September 2016

Some games play better with KB&M. Go give Starcraft 2 or League of Legends a shot with a controller.

And FPS games, you're more accurate with a KB&M (pro gamers aside) and that's one reason we don't see shooters with cross platform multiplayer.

This. In the days of Xbox and early 360 ports I strongly resisted the urge to play with a controller because I was used to keyboard and mouse, and blarghalargha lazy console ports should support mouse and keyboard damnit.

Eventually I settled on the medium ground of 360 pad for third person games unless there's a ton of shooting, and definitely kbam for RTS and really any first person game for mouse look, but particularly if there's shooting. Use all of the peripherals your platform supports!

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

This. In the days of Xbox and early 360 ports I strongly resisted the urge to play with a controller because I was used to keyboard and mouse, and blarghalargha lazy console ports should support mouse and keyboard damnit.

Eventually I settled on the medium ground of 360 pad for third person games unless there's a ton of shooting, and definitely kbam for RTS and really any first person game for mouse look, but particularly if there's shooting. Use all of the peripherals your platform supports!

I pretty much do this. Controller for things like Tomb Raider, Rocket League, etc. KBAM for things like Doom, Half-life etc. I do use KBAM for GTA though because of all the shooting and have been using KBAM for this game as it's first person but may try controller for flight.

• Options
    BladeX wrote: »

I pretty much do this. Controller for things like Tomb Raider, Rocket League, etc. KBAM for things like Doom, Half-life etc. I do use KBAM for GTA though because of all the shooting and have been using KBAM for this game as it's first person but may try controller for flight.

It works well. It helps if you can slouch in such a manner as to turn your stomach into a controller shelf.

This may or may not require you to increase your daily calorie intake.

• Options
    edited September 2016

I prefer playing Civ with a controller.

I am a sick, sick person, and I know this. :wink:

Edit: part of it is that the default KBAM favors righties, and there's really not a good keyboard set-up that favors lefties. Combine that with me having to look at my keyboard even to type, let alone play games (press and hold what key again?), and KBAM is just a recipe for disaster with me. I'm sure I could learn it, given time, effort, and energy, but I'd rather set up a controller scheme via the Steam controller interface and be done with it, for any game.

Other Edit: yes, I am the person the Steam Controller was made for. :biggrin:

Kalnaur on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Is there any kind of flavour text when starting the game up on pc indicating it would play better on controller?

• Options
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Is there any kind of flavour text when starting the game up on pc indicating it would play better on controller?

I got an "X" for Initialize, and then the HUD turns on, and then away you go. I'm not sure how the KBAM experience compares.

• Options
    Big Classy wrote: »

I got an "X" for Initialize, and then the HUD turns on, and then away you go. I'm not sure how the KBAM experience compares.

Well, I thought the game was loading for 5 minutes because all I had was a big screen that made loadey noises and said "E".

So that.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    A number of my screenshots are just my terrible amazing parking skills.

?.png

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

?.png

The best part, for me, is that I still see most of the screenshots as offshoots of sci-fi book covers. Also, as a person and an artist, I'm kind of a twit. So all I can see this as is the answer to the question by an art director of, "can you add a spaceship in there somewhere?".

Sure, buddy, let me just put that right there . . .

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    ?.png

Ha! I haven't really had any amazing parking skills like this until I saw this earlier, played the game and this happened:

i3Ds

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    On the controller vs KBAM, I got a Gravis gamepad very early on and never really went back.

Maybe it helped that I'm a leftie so the usual keyboard & mouse layout didn't feel as good, but always went for a controller if available.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    On the controller vs KBAM, I got a Gravis gamepad very early on and never really went back.

Maybe it helped that I'm a leftie so the usual keyboard & mouse layout didn't feel as good, but always went for a controller if available.

Leftie here as well. And same reasons for controllers, generally.

Kalnaur on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular

Leftie high-five!

• Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I finally got my 48 slot ship and actually had the most fun I've had for a while. Running around installing all the upgrades on the ship actually gave a goal where I needed to explore a bit and try and find some rarer minerals that I hadn't seen.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

Leftie high-five!

Ew, it's all backwards.

• Options
    SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    I've been always a KB&M guy for FPS games, but since NMS isn't all twitchy, I've been playing with a controller almost exclusively.

• Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    I generally play with KBAM because, quite simply, it gives me access to more hotkeys without having to do finger acrobatics. Hell, my MOUSE has more buttons than any controller, and I enjoy easy access to them though in some games I have missed the analog movement controls with a keyboard.

In 3rd person games I do tend to favor a controller, but I do have way more trouble aiming with the right stick since I'm used to the far more precise nature of mouse-aiming. I remember when playing Saint's Row games I'd generally play with a controller, but then I'd get to shooting sections and I'd put the controller down and use KBAM... made things so much a breeze.

With NMS I have thus far stuck with the KBAM configuration, but I have thought about trying out my controller just to see if it makes space combat any fun at all.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I realize asking any questions of this game is pointless but why oh why can the exosuit hold as much inventory as a giant ass spaceship?

As far as KBAM or controller, I picked up my 360 controller to try flight and holy crap a lot of the jankiness is gone! I didn't have to fight with the ship as it randomly tries to shoot out of the atmosphere and everything felt so much smoother.

Edit: sorry I should say slots as I know the ship can hold more per stack.

BladeX on