As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Song of [chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I have a denim jacket.

Its not animu! :(

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    I once watched an anime featuring a 7000 year old demon so that I could make jokes but it was actually kind of good and after 3 episodes I stopped before I died of shame.
    which one was it i want to judge your taste

I don't even remember! I think it was on crunchyroll. I signed up for a trial and clicked on the show that looks the absolute worst, with an anime toddler in a super short skirt with panties showing and she was grabbing at some guy's junk. It was absolutely mortifying.

And then half an episode in I was like, shit, well this is kind of good.
    now i really want to know
    my guess was the devil is a part-timer! but that doesn't seem to fit so i will have to investigate further

Wait, how long ago was this?

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Are there any animes that actually make at least a mediocre attempt at lipsync? Other than Miyazaki who is not an anime. The animators spend 8 years on an elaborate hair blowing in wind cycle and shading 12 iridescent green layers in the eyes, then there are 2 mouth states and they are not synced to the VA at all.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    this anime is stirring deep feelings inside of mee....

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Elki could stop this if he wanted

but he isn't

just sitting back

watching

taking notes

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I very rarely wear it though, because it is hard to make a denim jacket work

Neco on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    I'm running out of animu things to say guys.

Uhhh..

WHICH ANIMU LADY DO YOU GUYS THINK HAS THE PRETTIEST EYES?!?

ayanami%20rei%20neon%20genesis%20evangelion%20red%20eyes%20rebuild%20of%20evangelion%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_34.jpg
    _J_ you weren't supposed to find Rei attractive or appealing she was supposed to be alien and creepy as fuck

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ayanami%20rei%20neon%20genesis%20evangelion%20red%20eyes%20rebuild%20of%20evangelion%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_34.jpg
    This is "that" scene isn't it.

Rei-san...

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    lady-gaga-celebrities-clothes-Dragon-Ball-607448.jpeg

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Girl denim is much more comfy than dude denim.

Stretchy and soft.

Still, not a material for jackets unless you're a motorcycle ridin' hobo that can't get over 'Nam.

Dude skinny jeans are made out of the soft stretchy stuff.

It's p nice.

• Options
    _J_ you weren't supposed to find Rei attractive or appealing she was supposed to be alien and creepy as fuck
    Also she's yer mum, lol!

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Uhhh..

Um...Rei has a huge following of otakus.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Been reading about the Blink 182 hooplah this week but then I was reminded of this song/video good god this is just A THING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMl8cQjBfqk

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Apparently Miley is pregnant. That's not good for anyone.

/r/mileycyrus does not confirm

• Options

Uhhh..

And?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Think it was a rumor going around a month ago that was debunked?

Like, she slept with Ahnold's kid or something silly?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    yeah I don't like the new trend of jeans being super tight fitting

esp since im like, 28/32 (prob closer to 30/32 now but still) so anything that actually fits me in the waist is gonna be basically painted on

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME WHEN I WILL SEND OUT THIS DAMN REPORT?! IT GOES OUT EVERY EFFING THURSDAY OMG

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    Otaku*

(T/N Otaku means plan)

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Uhhh..

tumblr_reply_n27xzpm98p1s6lu0g.png

Better?

• Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME WHEN I WILL SEND OUT THIS DAMN REPORT?! IT GOES OUT EVERY EFFING THURSDAY OMG

yes but when

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

Uhhh..

creepy = sexy

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

Uhhh..

tumblr_reply_n27xzpm98p1s6lu0g.png

Better?
    yes but everyone knows kaworu is the OTP

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    China took delivery of a bunch of S-400 launchers and missiles. I'm sure that's gonna make Taiwan happy as hell since it now means most of Taiwan can be covered by Chinese air defense networks. Totally gonna make them happy.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    fuck absolutely everything about corporobureaucracy

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If we make it to page 115, I'll tell you the one game romance I actually liked, and the one that broke my heart.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    China took delivery of a bunch of S-400 launchers and missiles. I'm sure that's gonna make Taiwan happy as hell since it now means most of Taiwan can be covered by Chinese air defense networks. Totally gonna make them happy.

I am sure they are happy since as an uncontested part of the glorious people's republic, it is only fitting that mother china protects their airspace.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    If we make it to page 115, I'll tell you the one game romance I actually liked, and the one that broke my heart.

Hatoful Boyfriend, duh

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    oh jesus are we doing anime again

@Irond Will‌ save us

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    If we make it to page 115. I will spoiler post a really creepy picture.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

sounds like a job for ARMs

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular

Alistair wouldn't marry you either huh?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

I am sure they are happy since as an uncontested part of the glorious people's republic, it is only fitting that mother china protects their airspace.

And thus we learn Donkey Kong is a Chinese sleeper agent and not a very good one.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    yeah I don't like the new trend of jeans being super tight fitting

esp since im like, 28/32 (prob closer to 30/32 now but still) so anything that actually fits me in the waist is gonna be basically painted on

See for me this is actually a p good thing because i'm around the same size. But because I'm so dang skinny, skinny jeans actually have room for me. They look like normal well fitting jeans and it's great.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!

Page 104 huh, what'd I miss?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @bethryn - it is a common misconception that I do not like action combat. I like action combat that is done well quite a bit. I loved Mordor, for example. What I don't like is half asssed action/stat based combat that doesn't do a good job of being either. My issue with the Witcher 1's combat was that the timing based attack system required just enough attention to make you focus on it, but it wasn't actually fun. If there was less combat, then it would be fine, but there is trash combat EVERYWHERE in that game. They should have either made the combat more actiony and faster based, cut back on the number of enemies significantly, or went full on diablo click to attack imo.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Think it was a rumor going around a month ago that was debunked?

Like, she slept with Ahnold's kid or something silly?
    I saw it on a magazine at Walmart maybe it was an old issue. She should definitely chill on the drug use though.

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    i swear i have had to individually tell 5 different people when the report gets done. one person asked 3 times.

the hells wrong with people?

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
This discussion has been closed.