As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dumb Internet and Mobile Clickers

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I just bought Dread Knight for the first time and my next gild was on Atlas.

Sure let me just buy them.

I'm still nowhere near unlocking Dread Knight, but he's hogging three fucking gilds.

What are you even gonna do with them, you asshole.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It costs 2 heros souls to de-gild a hero and randomly assign the gild to another hero.

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    I remember that being a common complaint when the Dread Knight and the Rangers after it were first added.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    It costs 2 heros souls to de-gild a hero and randomly assign the gild to another hero.

I get upwards of 19 of those at most per ascension.

Since I started beefing up ancients, I can't really waste them on gilds anymore.

Goatmon on

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Soon you'll be getting over 10,000 heroes souls per ascension, so don't fret. I usually clear at least 100,000 hs per, at the moment.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    protip: gilds are super fucking important (stack them all on masked samurai)

actually the progression goes stacking gilds on the power 5 (treebeast/ivan/brittany/samurai/forest seer) then gradually moving them down until you can stack them all on atlas (this point is reached when you can comfortably get atlas to 1000 every run)

then repeat for each power ranger until the heat death of the universe

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I did my first ascenion today. I'm at 19 souls now. I also did it at level 150, and its funny because I'm already back up to 87

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    WELCOME TO THE CLICKER LOOP

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Because I like doing the "Energize, Dark Ritual, Reload, Energize, Reload Dance" I get frustrated by how long of a delay there is between clicking on a skill and getting back into idle.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    I used to play a browser game called Shilla the Dark Times. Super grindy sort of text adventure, but the community was nice.

edit: that got me to thinking about a couple of other old browser-based games I used to play called Monarchy and Archmage. Those were the "get x number of actions per minute," army-building strategy games that I loved to play back then. Monarchy's forum was the first forum I was ever a member of and I was so sad when they finally shut the game down. I guess they brought both it and Archmage back and I reregistered for both and am now getting lost in them, please send help

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Is there a second clan for Clicker Heroes?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Seg wrote: »
    Because I like doing the "Energize, Dark Ritual, Reload, Energize, Reload Dance" I get frustrated by how long of a delay there is between clicking on a skill and getting back into idle.

I'm not sure I understand the point of the last two steps, here.

Goatmon on

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »

I'm not sure I understand the point of the last two steps, here.

Energize doubles the effect of Dark Ritual, then reload takes an hour off the cool down time of dark ritual.

If you wait until energize and reload are available again, energize doubles the effect of reload (reducing two skills by an hour instead of one) and reduces dark ritual again.

If you have the skill cooldown ancient maxed, it means you can fire off a double strength dark ritual every 30 minutes.

• Options
    Shit.

That's good to know.

• Options
    Also, I've had a decent streak of luck on my latest ascension. Got 2 dark rituals in a row from bees.

• Options
    Remembering to check the previous days raid to see if someone finished it off after you ran out of attacks is a good idea.

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Clicker Heroes is the devil. It kept me up to 2 AM before a workday, so I had to bite the bullet and destroy my save to get free. The sense of relief is palpable.

Vic on
  • Options
    Remembering to check the previous days raid to see if someone finished it off after you ran out of attacks is a good idea.

Oh boy. Maybe someday I'll be big enough to actually contribute noteworthy damage to one! 8->

• Options

Oh boy. Maybe someday I'll be big enough to actually contribute noteworthy damage to one! 8->

I got hero souls from the ones that were killed before I joined a clan, so my thought was that people would still get hero souls even if they didn't attack the raid boss.

• Options

Every little bit helps!

• Options
    Yeah in the way that you can help slow a tank by throwing pebbles at it.

• Options
    GUYS TIME CLICKERS ADDED A SECOND GUN

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Finally reached level 200. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

10.3 decillion HP. Jesus Christ.

I'm gonna need to just cycle through double dark rituals like ten times to get past this guy.

That 8 hero souls, though

• Options
    just reset

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    But I don't waaaaaannnnaaaaaaa

oh hey, I rolled over him like a chump on my second attempt.

I guess I didn't need to beef up as much as I thought.

Goatmon on

• Options
    if you don't like resetting this is the WRONG GENRE buddy

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I reset as soon as I get to a really tough boss that isn't worth any souls.

• Options
    ABR, or Always Be Resetting.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    So I've got Libertas and Siyalatas at level 11/12 (I got an item giving me a +25% gold idle bonus for the moment) and Vaagur at 15.

I can summon Iris right now, and it's just a matter of time to make Khrysos show up whenever I'm ready to get him in on it.

Should I go for that, or just level up what I have?, or....

edit: Now that I look at them, the cost to boost the level-skip and gold ones are not at all economic at my level. So that's out for now I guess.

Goatmon on

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Yea, Iris (starting zone one?) is SUPER late game ancient. Right now I'm hovering around 180 in the bank with Lib/Siy at 11/12 but need to get Vaagur up. Also have Dogcog (I think, the cost reduction one) and leveling that one to max seems worthwhile, and then need to get some in Solomon and and and help

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I can also summon the one that boosts your primal hero souls income. That seems like something I should invest into.

Goatmon on

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    At what point should I invest in ancients? I can get to around level 150/160 easily at this point and I have about 40 hero souls

• Options
    find either the two idle boost ancients or frags/juggernaut and get an auto-clicker.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Anyone got a second clan set up?

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I could start one up if there isn't, just gotta get those rubies. I just did a quick ascension so I'm pretty low though.

Radius on
  • Options
    bahahahah

FLAWLESS VICTORY

• Options
    edited September 2015
    If anyone has a clan name they want, go ahead and list it, I'm 9 gems away.

I started one called Clicker Happy Havoc because I've got Danganronpa on the brain.

Radius on
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I sent a request.

I'm not far enough to even recognize half of what people are talking about, so I will probably be dead weight.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I requested to join your clicker happy clan!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
This discussion has been closed.