As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dumb Internet and Mobile Clickers

1234568»

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    captaink wrote: »
    Ancients get exponentially more expensive, so that 14th one is equivalent to a LOT of levels of your other 13.

this is mostly what I mean. I feel like there are ancients that I have that are useless at this level and I'm missing out on valuable ones because they're prohibitively expensive.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    question I guess is what ancients do you have?

I feel like at that level I had close to that many ancients

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    captaink wrote: »
    Ancients get exponentially more expensive, so that 14th one is equivalent to a LOT of levels of your other 13.

Unless you've never respecced, you're going to lose a crapton of spent souls by doing this.

I'm at 1600 and have all of them. Each one is useful for something, but some are more useful in the late game than earlier on.

I suggest checking the wiki for other ancients you don't have already and deciding on what are the most useful ancients you can get from here.

Or just level up the ones you have already, if they're really useful to you.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    One thing that is nice in Clicker Heroes with the addition of clans and the Titans is the ability to slam several ascensions worth of hero souls into my ancients every two days. I think I could kill the level 31 Titan with using 60 or 70 Rubies but that would really hurt the rest of my clan if I ended up missing a week of attacking the Titans since I think the lowest it goes is the last Titan you killed.

edit: Oh I guess they are called Immortals.

Seg on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Well, the cat I am kitty-sitting sat on the powerstrip filter thing my computer is plugged into today and Kongregate does not seem to remember that I had a Clicker Heroes game. At least I had fun while it lasted.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    did you not make an account with clickerheroes.commmmmmmmmmmm

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Why would I do that when I had a game on Kongregate? Oh well, it's gone now, onto the next game.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I really like Alphabear as a solo - scrabble game. The tiles counting down, lowering score and threatening final score, and bear specific bonuses are quite smart ideas. I did pay $5 for the infinite honey though.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Why would I do that when I had a game on Kongregate? Oh well, it's gone now, onto the next game.

The game offers to store a save on the PC, y'know.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    So lets say I'm back into Clicker Heroes. I have all these ancients, and I have well over 1000 Hero Souls...how man should I keep on hand?

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    So lets say I'm back into Clicker Heroes. I have all these ancients, and I have well over 1000 Hero Souls...how man should I keep on hand?

It is always more efficient to spend hero souls on Morgulis than to keep them. You should spend your new HS asap after ascending.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »

It is always more efficient to spend hero souls on Morgulis than to keep them. You should spend your new HS asap after ascending.

Is he an ancient? I haven't seen him show up on any of my rolls.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    I wouldn't worry too much about Morgulis now; he's more important later when you have hundreds of thousands of souls to spend. The ones that give you +% to damage, idle damage, and gilded damage will give you more bang for your buck now but hit a point of diminishing returns later. You'll also want to max out the ancient that gives you +% chance for a primal boss as soon as possible. The +% treasure chests, +% hero souls, +% treasure chest gold, and +% gold are also good ones to spend on.

As for how many to hold on to, my general, but arbitrary, rule was to spend about half of the souls I had after ascending and keep the other half.

• Options
    I had a lucky occasion a few months ago when my Clicker Heroes profile on Kongregate somehow disappeared. I am free from its clutches! (I'd been playing for well over a year)

• Options
    We miss you. Click {HERE} to rejoin us

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    The grand old dame Cookie Clicker got an update today.
    http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/beta/

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    ah good a beta patch, while it's only been a year since the last main patch :P

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not sure what's new. Progression seems slower. And I don't remember banks or temples.

• Options
    patch notes are in the info tab

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    It didn't have today's changes last I looked.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/PRsp2Gnx5os
    Tap
    Your
    Katamari

• Options
    man cookie clicker is really

dated

now that i'm coming back to it after like, two years

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I am resurrecting this thread to say that I put Tap Titans on my phone and that was a huge mistake.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    I'll check out Tap Titans, looks fun but... is it like clicker heroes in that you are stuck on a level while idle unless you open the game to ensure progress? Because I wasn't super excited about that.

I've had more fun with AdVenture Capitalist, where it's almost entirely idle and you just check in once in a while for resets.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    I don't know if any of you guys have played Puzzle and Dragons on your phone but it is both fun and absolutely impenetrable, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing ever.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2016
    That's not a particularly compelling reason to resurrect a thread that's been dead for months.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.