Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Amateurhour I approve of your getting shit done weekend. Slugabeds and sloth-human hybrids that nest in this thread: take note!

you're not my real dad

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Amateurhour I approve of your getting shit done weekend. Slugabeds and sloth-human hybrids that nest in this thread: take note!

Dare I ask, DK

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

you're not my real dad

however.... ::looks knowingly at bowen::

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Farage managed to get in on the action today by calling Malmo the 'rape capital of Europe'.

He's a pretty terrible human being.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I get emails about software updates at 20 after midnight. How can our lead developer be so dedicated to the product, but produce such bad code?

Magic.gif

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I did try googling PSN PS4 best games but most of the hits were one game per page click-through articles and ain't nobody got time to click 'next' 24 times in a row just to see a ruddy list.

Until Dawn is a really fun kind of Horror Movie Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game, if you're into that sort of thing. Kind of campy, leans pretty hard into horror cliches. I had a blast playing it with a small group and letting people claim characters and then be responsible for their choices.

Hmm, most things coming to mind or coming to Google Search are also PC games...

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Also I'm on day 2 of attempting to quit nicotine and yes I'm a little shaky but thankfully all of this healthy food is keeping me calm

(also the cheeseburgers I'm sneaking when the wife isn't around help too)

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Farage managed to get in on the action today by calling Malmo the 'rape capital of Europe'.

I keep this image handy.

lls0k3ozo8j6.jpg

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I did try googling PSN PS4 best games but most of the hits were one game per page click-through articles and ain't nobody got time to click 'next' 24 times in a row just to see a ruddy list.

PSN games I liked

Apotheon
    Strider
    The Swapper
    Counterspy
    OlliOlli
    OlliOlli 2
    Axiom Verge
    Shovel Knight
    The Fall
    Nuclear Throne
    Enter the Gungeon
    Invisible Inc
    Hyper Light Drifter

• Options
    I don't have a gaming PC, so stuff that's on PC is cool as well.

• Options
    Also I'm on day 2 of attempting to quit nicotine and yes I'm a little shaky but thankfully all of this healthy food is keeping me calm

Two Days Later...

hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

only pretty terrible?

• Options

Two Days Later...

hqdefault.jpg

You're not wrong.

I'm trying to watch it because as you can see from the previous page pictures I've developed a bit of a pooch that needs to be addressed.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    This weekend I drove to vermont, spent a day skiing, went to a big indoor water park, rode ATVs, played bartender for people who never drink any cocktails or mixed drinks (it went well), and cooked a bunch of stuff.

Yesterday, I drove back and at night I went and bought all the supplies I need to make handsome stained oak, and non-destructive HTC Vive lighthouse friction mounts for my new apartment. They're little adjustable height posts that sit between the molding and ceiling and hold the boxes. They're solid oak, stained to match the molding.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    This weekend I drove to vermont, spent a day skiing, went to a big indoor water park, rode ATVs, played bartender for people who never drink any cocktails or mixed drinks (it went well), and cooked a bunch of stuff.

Yesterday, I drove back and at night I went and bought all the supplies I need to make handsome stained oak, and non-destructive HTC Vive lighthouse friction mounts for my new apartment. They're little adjustable height posts that sit between the molding and ceiling and hold the boxes. They're solid oak, stained to match the molding.

::nods in approval::

• Options
    I didn't take pictures, but Sunday since wife was getting geared up to go all super healthy and prep a weeks worth of meals I decided to surprise her with a big last hurrah breakfast.

I made country ham and peppered bacon and scratch pancakes and biscuits and cheese eggs with peppers and tomatoes

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

No.

*wraps self in blanket cocoon*

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    this weekend i watched 6 hours of young pope, caught up on 6 episodes of always sunny, and drank like 14 cans of diet coke

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I blame those no good millennials

*writes 47 page article on why Millennials are the worst*

Boomers don't like Millennials because Millennials are every positive thing Boomers are not yet believe themselves to be.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

I made country ham and peppered bacon and scratch pancakes and biscuits and cheese eggs with peppers and tomatoes

Thanks, now I have to wait for this food chubby to go down before I can go in public.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I seemed to recall us talking about issues with muslim men and rape in Sweden in [chat] a long while ago. Well before Trump's statement.

If I recall it was something about some muslim extreme ideology about the women being thought of as prostitutes because of their not conforming to muslim behavioral standards.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

He is partly responsible for both brexit AND Trump.

More than pretty terrible.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I keep this image handy.

lls0k3ozo8j6.jpg

Reporting verse prevalence the story of my life.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I blame those no good millennials

*writes 47 page article on why Millennials are the worst*

Boomers don't like Millennials because Millennials are every positive thing Boomers are not yet believe themselves to be.

Meh. Everybody bitches about the young generation. Millenials will be bitching about the Tweenites or Gen V or whatever they decide to call it.

• Options
    I don't have a gaming PC, so stuff that's on PC is cool as well.

Oh this changes things!

Actually, I'm sorry, I went to the Playstation Store website to see if there were any essential games on sale and I found this and it's all I can think about now
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/animated-horses-dynamic-theme/cid=UP8805-CUSA03855_00-ANIMATEDHORSES00

3ImA78el.png?1

Maybe buy Animated Horses Dynamic Theme? It's 50% off.

• Options
    Not shown: the very bad animation of the horses

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

I keep this image handy.

lls0k3ozo8j6.jpg

Has any news org actually reported this?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Great I think the USPS lost some amazon packages.

Garbage service.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Here's a picture of Malmo. I can see why nobody would want to go there and why an ethnic ghetto like this being abandoned would be a source of shame for the host country.

dc28.0.jpg
    Actually, this is Washington DC

• Options

Thanks, now I have to wait for this food chubby to go down before I can go in public.

I bought real maple syrup too and I had some irish cream honey butter.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Neco wrote: »

No.

*wraps self in blanket cocoon*

Yeah why do that when you could hybridize yourself with a sloth

(I can't stand staying indoors for more than like 20 hours at a time, I have to at least walk around for an hour. It's hard to do bigger things, though, because of various constraints.)

• Options
    I am happy to disparage Boomers and Millenials, because I belong to neither cohort.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Bogart what genres do you like

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Here's a picture of Malmo. I can see why nobody would want to go there and why an ethnic ghetto like this being abandoned would be a source of shame for the host country.

dc28.0.jpg

Oh shit!

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »

dc28.0.jpg

Only tilder is capable of this level of burn

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I keep this image handy.

lls0k3ozo8j6.jpg

I'm curious about the 22% decrease in convictions. Is there a causal explanation for this, or is it just "bitches be lyin'!!" in tandem with the broader definition of rape bringing more women accusers forward

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Great I think the USPS lost some amazon packages.

Garbage service.

I shipped an Echo Dot on 12/12. It never arrived, and the buyer got a refund. I was refunded by USPS like $55 or whatever the base insurance rate was.

Around the end of January, I received a ragged piece of cardboard with the original shipping label, taped to a piece of paper saying "whoops, we lost ur pack m8"

No idea what ever became of the contents.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Last time I was in Malmö the bus was late and that's pretty much terrorism.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Lame superheros and supervillains are wonderful.

If anyone hasn't read Superior Foes of Spider-Man and is at all entertained by jerks being very funny they should do so. Bunch of utterly lame Spider-Man villains bumble around trying to make it big and failing horribly.

@Bogart

And the original Suicide Squad run.

This discussion has been closed.