As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Flight and hotel for Munich booked. Now to wait until August.

hmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm

Is it August yet?

August is the eighth month of the year.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    The Wall needs to make a comeback for 2018's Spiderman reboot.
    It's probably also time for a remake of the Pink Floyd movie, too.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Flight and hotel for Munich booked. Now to wait until August.

hmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm

Is it August yet?

I have travel to book for June and August

I should probably not put it off too much and book things

poo
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I'm flying to LA to go to some national parks over spring break. I've wanted to go for a while, but obviously I had to wait until jake left.

obviously

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Lame superheros and supervillains are wonderful.

If anyone hasn't read Superior Foes of Spider-Man and is at all entertained by jerks being very funny they should do so. Bunch of utterly lame Spider-Man villains bumble around trying to make it big and failing horribly.

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

wow i didnt think they would use the same songs like that in the new movie. gotta say i like it! cant wait to see it! @Thomamelas

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    For 2020's Spiderman reboot though, I hope they go with someone original, but still with the same Wall motif.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

If anyone hasn't read Superior Foes of Spider-Man and is at all entertained by jerks being very funny they should do so. Bunch of utterly lame Spider-Man villains bumble around trying to make it big and failing horribly.

Meet Snow Flame, he gets his powers by snorting cocaine.

where_is_snowflame_s_fuzzy_slippers_by_darkshreaders-d9h8bpy.jpg

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Spiderman villaisn are basaically: a guy turned into a "blank"

wall,lizard, spirograph you name it

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Spiderman villaisn are basaically: a guy turned into a "blank"

wall,lizard, spirograph you name it

They don't always turn into things. Sometimes they get gadgets based on their name.
    Jackson Weele is a businessman who has embezzled from his company. Fearing that he might be caught, he hires a youthful criminal, Rocket Racer, to steal the evidence that incriminates him. However, Rocket Racer opts to use the evidence to blackmail Weele instead. Despairing, Weele tries to commit suicide, but Rocket Racer prevents him from doing so. However, Racer is not particularly kind to Weele, disparagingly referring to him as "Big Weele". Humiliated by Rocket Racer's taunts, Weele visits the mechanical genius and underworld supplier the Tinkerer, who the Rocket Racer boasted had upgraded his equipment. At Weele's urging, the Tinkerer creates a large metal wheel that can climb up buildings, complete with guns and waldo-arms.[1]

With this new vehicle, Weele becomes the supervillain known as "Big Wheel". Newly empowered, Big Wheel hunts down and chases Rocket Racer across the city. In the process, he ends up fighting the title character Spider-Man. Spider-Man is also seeking Rocket Racer, whom he had battled in a previous issue. Unfortunately, Weele lacks practice in using his new device and, in the heat of battle, the Big Wheel topples off a high rooftop and plunges into the Hudson River. Spider-Man tries to save him, but comes up empty-handed. He presumes Jackson Weele died when the Big Wheel vehicle sank to the bottom of the river.[2]

• Options
    Kb9exj9.jpg

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    A chap who I once saw have a fight with a wall and lose (specifically he was knocked down and lost a shoe) now has a first author nature paper.

What a world.

I wouldn't trust him to hold my coffee.

How did he lose a shoe fighting a wall? lol

spidermanvsthewall.jpg

Comics!

• Options
    What are some excellent PSN games (other than The Witness or Firewatch)?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm cold and tired and don't want to go to work and instead want to bury my face in boobs

Perhaps I should find a new job where all of those things are fixed.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I'm always up so early when Pinecone is here

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    so is-*gets shot*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    morning chat

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I'm cold and tired and don't want to go to work and instead want to bury my face in boobs

If you find one, let me know, as I'd like to submit a resume.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

more time with him while you're conscious!

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

But perhaps similar to those games? A "PSN" game kind of just means any game on the PS4 because all games are available digitally, doesn't it?

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

more time with him while you're conscious!

Oh, is sleep not just "waiting with your eyes closed" for you?

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I think it's basically "any job that lets you stay in bed, also, you need a girlfriend or wife or to be a superhero with an elastic neck or something"

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Really, can anyone of us truly say we dont just want a job where we bury our faces in boobs?

Neco on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Chanus since I know you are VA and a first time home buyer look into this stuff.

http://www.vhda.com/BusinessPartners/Lenders/Pages/MCC-Lenders.aspx

Sadly I think I missed it do the timing needed. But like for me alone it is like $600 off my taxes.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

But perhaps similar to those games? A "PSN" game kind of just means any game on the PS4 because all games are available digitally, doesn't it?

I mean, technically, I guess so, but I was wondering about the indy download-only games. Stuff that isn't released on disc.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    also good morning chat
    i cooked breakfast this morning
    om
    nom
    nom

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

I think it's basically "any job that lets you stay in bed, also, you need a girlfriend or wife or to be a superhero with an elastic neck or something"

Shit, I'm 0 for 3 on that list.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

If you find this job can you let me know?

I'm asking for a friend...

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    I get emails about software updates at 20 after midnight. How can our lead developer be so dedicated to the product, but produce such bad code?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    A chap who I once saw have a fight with a wall and lose (specifically he was knocked down and lost a shoe) now has a first author nature paper.

What a world.

I wouldn't trust him to hold my coffee.

How did he lose a shoe fighting a wall? lol

spidermanvsthewall.jpg

The resolution to this is excellent
    He and Spider-Man fight, the Umpire scolds them for fighting and throws them out of the stadium. They proceed to sulk.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    BIG ASS WOODS POST!

First off, my wife and I actually prepped meals for the week since we're trying to be healthier.

Look at this mountain man shit

cby8pu4o4d9w.jpg

There's some cured meat, sharp cheddar, a banana pepper, tomato, mushrooms, homemade humus, cucumber, some ginger root (for heartburn), and assorted fruits (pineapple, blackberry, watermelon, cantaloupe, and pears

I did a lot of work this weekend. Didn't get to work on the blunderbuss much.

First, here's a puppy, because puppies are awesome
    igg0i4owrjih.jpg

Next, I did some flintknapping and worked on a knife point. Getting better, but still not that good at it.
    4lj9fzfc49f8.jpg

After that I worked on a loading block for my muzzleloading rifles. I used cedar and so far it's shaping up nicely.
    chdkzkyznvnt.jpg

I went to bed early because the next day I had to completely pressure wash and clean an old industrial kitchen sink, and then spend six hours gluing white board to line our new kitchen at the cabin. We got three walls done
    ollywsxiraks.jpg
    1xn6m20ikf21.jpg
    kxywgq0e6rsh.jpg

Then I did some shooting and got schooled by my buddy
    ukudppqpb1kg.jpg

Back was hurting at this point so I went home.

Took it easy Sunday, but yesterday I decided to wax my canvas pack and shooting bag, so I melted some bees wax and then applied it to the packs. It turned out pretty well, and I had some leftover wax so I made some long burning firestarters too
    pcoql8m1ul2h.jpg
    rc6dtl055ubm.jpg
    dyzd2mszhi3p.jpg
    y0ywxd95dyd7.jpg
    074jbrzfcz1t.jpg

Lastly, Betsy found these little burlap drawstring bags and I'm going to put a fire kit in one of them and use the other to hold coffee
    8kkcy94ecih6.jpg

@bowen @Gooey @spool32 @SummaryJudgment @Jubal77 etc.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Blargh.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

I mean, technically, I guess so, but I was wondering about the indy download-only games. Stuff that isn't released on disc.

Inside is a Limbo-esque puzzle game that's pretty atmospheric

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »

If you find this job can you let me know?

I'm asking for a friend...

1) any work from home job
    2) heated strip club
    3) serial killer's house.

• Options
    I did try googling PSN PS4 best games but most of the hits were one game per page click-through articles and ain't nobody got time to click 'next' 24 times in a row just to see a ruddy list.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Meet Snow Flame, he gets his powers by snorting cocaine.

where_is_snowflame_s_fuzzy_slippers_by_darkshreaders-d9h8bpy.jpg

I really enjoyed Snow Flame, and how true to form they were with the source material. For instance, this is him two panels later:

latest?cb=20120203164217
    "There are more files in this room than there are stars in the universe"

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2017
    This image the alt-reich have built of Malmö is just insane. No facts allowed to intrude on their constructed reality.

C5McrUKUcAQ02s3.jpg:large

Echo on
  • Options
    I did try googling PSN PS4 best games but most of the hits were one game per page click-through articles and ain't nobody got time to click 'next' 24 times in a row just to see a ruddy list.

Clickbait is a pestilence

• Options
    I blame those no good millennials

*writes 47 page article on why Millennials are the worst*

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Amateurhour I approve of your getting shit done weekend. Slugabeds and sloth-human hybrids that nest in this thread: take note!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.