Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    ask tapeslinger about my superhero persona Six Eyes

I don't think it really counts as a "superhero" persona if you just put on three pairs of those old x-ray glasses.

he's seen through my disguise!

r

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Look all I know is that for the last three days I've eaten healthy aside from a lot of bacon and ham and cheese eggs and hash browns and I just got over my morning nicotine craving after coffee and I didn't kill anyone and I did half a kitchen remodel and some woodworking and waxed canvas and I'm going to the gym today and my entire weeks worth of food is prepped and I just ate a vegetable and I forgot where I was going with this but it doesn't have anything to do with Sweden and I'm feeling pretty goddamn badass today.

Like, if people saw me walking down the street they'd say that dude fucks...

Also I just ate a pear too.

Nothing is unhealthy about bacon, ham, eggs, or cheese, these are actually pretty healthy food choices unless you have a problem with cholesterol uptake or salt.

Hash browns are a toss up because potatoes are usually just carbs

On Weight Watchers, eggs and straight protein like turkey/ham are some of the cheapest foods you can eat points-wise. Bacon is a bit more costly due to the additional fat, same with cheese.

Those smart pretzel thin crips are a godsend on this diet, as they're tasty and cheap in points and fill that carb craving. Veggie straws too.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    Look all I know is that for the last three days I've eaten healthy aside from a lot of bacon and ham and cheese eggs and hash browns and I just got over my morning nicotine craving after coffee and I didn't kill anyone and I did half a kitchen remodel and some woodworking and waxed canvas and I'm going to the gym today and my entire weeks worth of food is prepped and I just ate a vegetable and I forgot where I was going with this but it doesn't have anything to do with Sweden and I'm feeling pretty goddamn badass today.

Nothing is unhealthy about bacon, ham, eggs, or cheese, these are actually pretty healthy food choices unless you have a problem with cholesterol uptake or salt.

My god man the bacon.

It was perfect...

Also I saved the bacon grease and officially have an entire mason jar of bacon grease now so I'm pretty much ready to cook and/or lube anything in the woods that needs cooking or lubing.

:winky:

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Hah are the conservatives really trying to paint Sweden as some kind of dystopia to cover for Trump's idiotic gaffe

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »

On Weight Watchers, eggs and straight protein like turkey/ham are some of the cheapest foods you can eat points-wise. Bacon is a bit more costly due to the additional fat, same with cheese.

Those smart pretzel thin crips are a godsend on this diet, as they're tasty and cheap in points and fill that carb craving. Veggie straws too.

Veggie straws are awful for you. Open the bag have one, wake up two hours later cuddling the empty bag in an alley in Vegas.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hah are the conservatives really trying to paint Sweden as some kind of dystopia to cover for Trump's idiotic gaffe

Trump's Idiotic Gaffe is my Presidents of the United States of America cover band.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    hrm i should probably cancel my ps4 automata preorder and then just wait three days and buy the pc version huh

*narrows eyes*

what are you some sort of PC Master Race

Some sort of Neo-PC
    console gamers do need to be reeducated, yes

disgusting

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Farage managed to get in on the action today by calling Malmo the 'rape capital of Europe'.

He's a pretty terrible human being.

I keep this image handy.

lls0k3ozo8j6.jpg

I'm curious about the 22% decrease in convictions. Is there a causal explanation for this, or is it just "bitches be lyin'!!" in tandem with the broader definition of rape bringing more women accusers forward

I think an increase in reports of rape would probably lead to a decrease in convictions, even while total convictions for rape increases.

that is, it is likely that the biggest increase in reports happened for cases where proving guilt is hardest (e.g. spousal or acquaintance rape, intoxication, delays in reports) rather than for all types of cases equally.

Julius on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I'm torn, the standard of living is awesome, but Sweden also gave us ABBA and Yngwie Malmsteen...

you're supposed to say bad things after the but

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    How could I possibly play Nier: Automata in March anyway, with Breath of the Wild and Mass Effect book-ending the month?

Go on the Issac Newton lifestyle.

Barely eat, drink nothing but coffee and tea, only sleep 2-3 hours a night, and completely dedicate yourself to your alchemical and apocalyptic research (i.e. video games).

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

Yeah, conservatives who support Trump have gone full-bore 1984.

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

Nah, they need it to be true to do what they want.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I'm torn, the standard of living is awesome, but Sweden also gave us ABBA and Yngwie Malmsteen...

ABBA are glorious and wonderful.

I couldn't pick Yngwie Malmsteen out of a lineup but he was on an achievement in Guitar Hero so I guess he's a guitarist.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »

Yeah

Eggs especially are amazing nutritional bundles. I mean, it makes sense, they're basically to support a baby animal for several weeks.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Oh shit ginger root!

Forgot how strong this shit is.

Bonus though, I've got some ginger breath.

ladies.

gentlemen.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This simulation plugin Bifröst is really nice. I feel like what took me a week in Maya fluids took me like half a day with this plugin.

Bifrost_gif2.gif

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    C5HZ7FfVYAEtdj5.jpg

This is one of the pics an alt-right dude put up of Sweden with the caption "would you go there?"

honestly my biggest concern is that they'll make me listen to their crust demo tape

We don't use round door knobs in Sweden.

Looks like this might be a Czech photo?

http://www.e-polis.cz/clanek/politologicke-vymezeni-squattingu.html

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I'm cold and tired and don't want to go to work and instead want to bury my face in boobs.

This... *single tear*...

This is poetry that speaks to my soul...

• Options
    I admit to listening to Mamma Mia! fairly regularly.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

you're supposed to say bad things after the but

I know, I couldn't think of anything, so I just went with more good.

Although Dancing Queen can die in a fire, Waterloo for life.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    C5HZ7FfVYAEtdj5.jpg

This is one of the pics an alt-right dude put up of Sweden with the caption "would you go there?"

honestly my biggest concern is that they'll make me listen to their crust demo tape

well why would I go there? is there a party?

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I couldn't pick Yngwie Malmsteen out of a lineup but he was on an achievement in Guitar Hero so I guess he's a guitarist.

You would be correct (vid in spoiler):

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    rockrnger wrote: »

I don't think Trump's plans need anything about Sweden to be true or not. He said a dumb thing, now they're claiming it's true and Malmo is a terrorist hellhole. He says a thing, it must be true, so they'll echo it.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm cold and tired and don't want to go to work and instead want to bury my face in boobs.

This... *single tear*...

This is poetry that speaks to my soul...

This can be you too!

If you just send $200 to register for my seminar, you'll learn how to make your dreams a reality!

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    guitarist and ring enthusiast yngwie malmsteen

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    (seminar is literally "get someone with boobs to hang out with, wait for weekend)

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    This simulation plugin Bifröst is really nice. I feel like what took me a week in Maya fluids took me like half a day with this plugin.

Bifrost_gif2.gif

What's this?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    (seminar is literally "get someone with boobs to hang out with, wait for weekend)

A worthwhile cause, indeed.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    579a6ec4c46188494b8b4580.jpg

looks like hell on earth to me

That's Turning Torso in the lower left.

K067cz6.jpg

• Options
    rockrnger wrote: »

I don't think Trump's plans need anything about Sweden to be true or not. He said a dumb thing, now they're claiming it's true and Malmo is a terrorist hellhole. He says a thing, it must be true, so they'll echo it.

Trump simply cannot be wrong

even when he's wrong he's right somehow

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

He introduced me to Phrygian modes, and I've never looked back.

I've always been amazed he can be as accurate as he is wearing more jewelry than Liberace.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Damn, so Milo is really upset about losing his book deal.

Check out his response on Twitter.

• Options
    I unashamedly love Dancing Queen and don't think ABBA are a guilty pleasure in any way. They're just brilliant.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    who put a huge fuckoff tower in the middle of some four story office blocks

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »

says the account is suspended.

• Options
    Oh shit ginger root!

Forgot how strong this shit is.

Bonus though, I've got some ginger breath.

ladies.

gentlemen.

Mrs. DoctorArch recently made some Ethiopian and it called for an "inch" of ginger root. So she cut off a full inch and chopped it up instead of slicing off an inch length with a peeler.

Very gingery!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Trump simply cannot be wrong

even when he's wrong he's right somehow

ueerwywytxuv.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2017
    y2jake215 wrote: »

He introduced me to Phrygian modes, and I've never looked back.

I've always been amazed he can be as accurate as he is wearing more jewelry than Liberace.

I get a little sweat on my hands and it sounds like a cat on a piano.

This dude is a waterfall plus has more gold worth on his fingers than most nations GDP and he still rolls out 64th note sweep picking and shreds like a motherfucker.

It's not fair.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

account suspended

NOICE

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.