Options

[chat]ing from home

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    You have to feel sorry for CPAC. They booked a perfectly normal Nazi in good faith and then found out he was some kind of *weird* Nazi.

So we finally found their line. It's somewhere between Goebbels and Mengle

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I am perhaps unreasonably excited by the fact that Shadowrun Hong Kong has new music on the main menu (Returns and Dragonfall used the same music everywhere) and, most importantly, new character portraits to choose from.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Why are we talking about rape in Sweden?

What the fuck did I miss?

"Sweden is suffering a rapepocalypse and it's all because of MUSLIMS" is one of the many amazingly stupid and false things people who are terrified of Muslims like to bleat on about, so I guess it just percolated to the top of the shitheap again.

Probably because Trump was honking about Sweden recently.

Basically certain people have painted a picture where Malmö == Fallujah.

It's totally like those mythical made-up Muslim zones in London where non-Muslims couldn't go without being killed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    You have to feel sorry for CPAC. They booked a perfectly normal Nazi in good faith and then found out he was some kind of *weird* Nazi.

Ernst Röhm cough

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

Here is tweetstorm 4 u

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

"Sweden is suffering a rapepocalypse and it's all because of MUSLIMS" is one of the many amazingly stupid and false things people who are terrified of Muslims like to bleat on about, so I guess it just percolated to the top of the shitheap again.

What went down in Sweden was like Bowling Green times a hundred.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    C5HZ7FfVYAEtdj5.jpg

This is one of the pics an alt-right dude put up of Sweden with the caption "would you go there?"

honestly my biggest concern is that they'll make me listen to their crust demo tape

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    STOP WRITING ESSAYS ON TWITTER
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

1. It is stupid Coinage

2. but it's not going to stop

3. this is the world

4. we live in

5. now

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I usually don't read it when I get a new issue of the Wanderer in (a passive-aggressive gift subscription from my mom), I generally don't read it I just shred it. Today I decided to see just how crazy right-wing Catholics have gotten and I scanned some articles.

One article: was discussing Pope Francis' planned reform of a lay religious order. He's planning to change the rule that requires a person of noble lineage to lead the order. The article cries that such a change will gut the order. ???

Another article: Says that when Kellyanne Conway talked about "alternative facts", she wasn't supporting moral relativism, that's just liberal propaganda.

Another: Immigrants in this country have it easier than Trump does!

Ok so the answer is: really crazy!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

1. It is stupid Coinage

3. this is the world

4. we live in

5. now

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Tav wrote: »
    C5HZ7FfVYAEtdj5.jpg

This is one of the pics an alt-right dude put up of Sweden with the caption "would you go there?"

honestly my biggest concern is that they'll make me listen to their crust demo tape

We don't use round door knobs in Sweden.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    that's how you twitter

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

I get where this sentiment comes from, but it's the medium of conversation right now. It's what we have to work with. I read a lot of good, insightful, educational Twitter Essays that frankly I probably would not find and would not read if they weren't inelegantly kludged into Twitter.

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

What went down in Sweden was like Bowling Green times a hundred.

Never Fjorget

sig.gif
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

1. It is stupid Coinage

3. this is the world

4. we live in

5. now

This is poetry on par with The Red Wheelbarrow. :+1:

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I can't tell if you're joking or not, Echo

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    FUCKIN

SPARKLEPINK

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I got Clip Studio Paint Pro after all.

Professional art software.

I guess this is me. i'm a art face. i'm officially one.

@Blameless Cleric

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    ask tapeslinger about my superhero persona Six Eyes

I don't think it really counts as a "superhero" persona if you just put on three pairs of those old x-ray glasses.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    hrm i should probably cancel my ps4 automata preorder and then just wait three days and buy the pc version huh

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Look all I know is that for the last three days I've eaten healthy aside from a lot of bacon and ham and cheese eggs and hash browns and I just got over my morning nicotine craving after coffee and I didn't kill anyone and I did half a kitchen remodel and some woodworking and waxed canvas and I'm going to the gym today and my entire weeks worth of food is prepped and I just ate a vegetable and I forgot where I was going with this but it doesn't have anything to do with Sweden and I'm feeling pretty goddamn badass today.

Like, if people saw me walking down the street they'd say that dude fucks...

Also I just ate a pear too.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Arch wrote: »

Like, what the fuck is up with door knobs? Who thought that was a good idea?

• Options
    like, they'll make me listen to it off a phone speaker

one of them contorting their hand into a claw as to not block the tiny ass speaker

nodding along, seeing my concern and assuring me that the good part is coming

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

Like, what the fuck is up with door knobs? Who thought that was a good idea?

this is just making my confusion worse

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    hrm i should probably cancel my ps4 automata preorder and then just wait three days and buy the pc version huh

*narrows eyes*

what are you some sort of PC Master Race

Some sort of Neo-PC

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i don't even have time to take it for a testdrive. qq

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I usually don't read it when I get a new issue of the Wanderer in (a passive-aggressive gift subscription from my mom), I generally don't read it I just shred it. Today I decided to see just how crazy right-wing Catholics have gotten and I scanned some articles.

Ok so the answer is: really crazy!

Well, IME (was in the process of converting to Catholicism to get marrierd once upon a time) the Wanderer's base is so mouth-foaming insane it pretty much feels the that Congregation For the Doctrine of the Faith should have nukes.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

Yes, then you will, like me, be able to mod the game to remove clothings and such.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    son of a bitch I want a cheeseburger though...

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

*narrows eyes*

Some sort of Neo-PC

Funnily enough my Uncle is thinking of running for provincial office in Nova Scotia's next election and will most likely be running under the PC's (Progressive Conservatives).

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    STOOOOOOOOOOP

nah, threading means that you only see like three tweets on your TL anyway

it's no biggie

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Look all I know is that for the last three days I've eaten healthy aside from a lot of bacon and ham and cheese eggs and hash browns and I just got over my morning nicotine craving after coffee and I didn't kill anyone and I did half a kitchen remodel and some woodworking and waxed canvas and I'm going to the gym today and my entire weeks worth of food is prepped and I just ate a vegetable and I forgot where I was going with this but it doesn't have anything to do with Sweden and I'm feeling pretty goddamn badass today.

Nothing is unhealthy about bacon, ham, eggs, or cheese, these are actually pretty healthy food choices unless you have a problem with cholesterol uptake or salt.

Hash browns are a toss up because potatoes are usually just carbs

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

*narrows eyes*

Some sort of Neo-PC
    console gamers do need to be reeducated, yes

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    579a6ec4c46188494b8b4580.jpg

looks like hell on earth to me

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

Nothing is unhealthy about bacon, ham, eggs, or cheese, these are actually pretty healthy food choices unless you have a problem with cholesterol uptake or salt.

Hash browns are a toss up because potatoes are usually just carbs

My god man the bacon.

It was perfect...

Also I saved the bacon grease and officially have an entire mason jar of bacon grease now so I'm pretty much ready to cook and/or lube anything in the woods that needs cooking or lubing.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    So there appears to be a persistent, and increasing water leak somewhere in the upstairs walls of our rental. Thankfully we don't own and the handyman is coming tomorrow to check it, but if they have to tear out a wall/carpet/etc. to fix it I'm going to start wondering how long is too long and whether we will be justified in breaking the lease.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I'm torn, the standard of living is awesome, but Sweden also gave us ABBA and Yngwie Malmsteen...

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    How could I possibly play Nier: Automata in March anyway, with Breath of the Wild and Mass Effect book-ending the month?

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    The worst part of the whole sweden rape-apalosa thing for me is that people are apparently just fine with dangerous rapist staying in under policed refugee camps and war zones.

This discussion has been closed.