Options

How to pick up a [chat] like a pro

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All memes go to heaven

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Oh wow this Control game from Remedy sounds RAD

The quick and dirty is you play "Control" the head of a super natural containment facility where all hell has broken loose.

The facility is like something from SCP/The warehouse from Indiana Jones/the facility in Cabin in the Woods. apparently its an metroidvania with back and forth opening doors with new abilities and shit.

And the facility changed configurations so its not one static place.

I got Quantum Break from a Humble Bundle a while back. You've inspired me to install it.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    All memes go to heaven

Even All Your Base?

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    All Your Base definitely goes to heaven.

If there's a meme that doesn't, I'd pick Ugandan Knuckles.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    All memes go to heaven

Even All Your Base?

Yes, those who spread memes though...

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »
    Oh wow this Control game from Remedy sounds RAD

The quick and dirty is you play "Control" the head of a super natural containment facility where all hell has broken loose.

The facility is like something from SCP/The warehouse from Indiana Jones/the facility in Cabin in the Woods. apparently its an metroidvania with back and forth opening doors with new abilities and shit.

And the facility changed configurations so its not one static place.

I got Quantum Break from a Humble Bundle a while back. You've inspired me to install it.

But first

Prey: Mooncrash

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Memes go to heaven
    Tweets go to hell

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Memes go to heaven
    Tweets go to hell

i go to old country buffet

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Memes go to heaven
    Tweets go to hell

so you're a tweet

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    @Elki did you watch the last two TOS films before starting on TNG?

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Quantum Break has a real cool presentation and story attached to some fairly dull gameplay. I loved the game overall, but it was more a case of getting through each shooty to get to the next cool story thing.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The supplier that I'm off to see next week has asked if we could reduce our 1.5 day meeting to just a couple of hours. I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to spend two days travelling just to say hello and have a cup of bad coffee

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Bogart wrote: »
    @Elki did you watch the last two TOS films before starting on TNG?

No, I decided on watching them by release date, so I'll have to figure out where in the middle of TNG they're supposed to go.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Memes go to heaven
    Tweets go to hell

That still exists?!?!

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I’m mad

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    The supplier that I'm off to see next week has asked if we could reduce our 1.5 day meeting to just a couple of hours. I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to spend two days travelling just to say hello and have a cup of bad coffee

What possible justification could there be for not doing it via skype or something?

• Options
    I’m not that mad

• Options
    edited June 2018
    I bought Fallout 4 again, this time for peeceeeeee, since I can’t buy 76 on the grounds of cat murder

Neco on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so i have windows 10 pro, it's activated with a digital license. i don't remember how i installed, or have a product key around

how to be reformatting and starting fresh and still be activated

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Did two games as Brightwing, got MVP both games

Brightwing should have a level 1 quest called be adorable that she completes the second the game starts

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

What possible justification could there be for not doing it via skype or something?

I need to look at their production line and ask some quite detailed technical questions that we've not been able to get satisfactory answers to via email and calls so far. There's a lot to be said for being able to point and say "why is this bit bent at 30°"

We've pushed back with "how about just most of a day". I hope we'll cancel if we can't get more than five hours agreed.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I am listening to Natalie Dormer listen to Tori Amos. She is a superfan obviously thrilled to bits to be chatting with someone whose songs carried her through teenage years. Delightful!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    turns out tanning every other day for 15 years does unfortunate things to your skin

I read an article about a trucker that got sunlight to his left side while driving every day for 30+ years.

He looked like Two-face.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    This whole twitter thread is incredible

Cackling like a madman

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    so i have windows 10 pro, it's activated with a digital license. i don't remember how i installed, or have a product key around

how to be reformatting and starting fresh and still be activated

Please, don't believe me

But I think Win10 shoves its license into your BIOS, and installing the same version of it after a format should automatically activate it. You can also probably find the product key written in there somewhere

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    But first

I put an hour into it. Definitely an interesting spin.

• Options
    japan wrote: »

Cackling like a madman

The followup replies. I... what.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

Cackling like a madman

The followup replies. I... what.

People sticking deadpan to a joke about people not getting things in the face of earnest responses from people that didn't get it is my favourite twitter genre

• Options
    But first

I put an hour into it. Definitely an interesting spin.

The new survival mechanics are neat. I got a concussion!

• Options
    The new survival mechanics are neat. I got a concussion!

Happened to me too, and I had six neuromods I couldn't use! So I backtracked to look for those recovery pills I saw somewhere instead of escaping on the shuttle.

Then I died and lost them.

• Options
    Got to say, I like what GW did to ye olde "bedsheet with eyeholes" type of ghost.

M7RQBfU.jpg
    05VrBRg.jpg

• Options
    Not nearly enough blood grime or skulls for a warhammer thingy

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Not nearly enough blood grime or skulls for a warhammer thingy

Those are the Nighthaunt sub-faction, they're the ghosty types. If you want blood and skulls, the Flesheater Courts are your pals.

For just plain old walking skeletons, it's Deathrattle.

• Options
    Holy crap this is Nick Offermen as a (very kooky) environmentalist in season one of West Wing

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Why when I empty a thumb drive in on Mac it “deletes” the files, but when I take the drive back to a PC I can clearly see a ghost folder with all the files still there?

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I've never understood if Nick Offerman is the actors name or the characters name.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Got to say, I like what GW did to ye olde "bedsheet with eyeholes" type of ghost.

I'm still not entirely on-board with Age of Sigmar's bizarre as fuck fantasy reboot, but God damn is GW making some amazing models for it

• Options
    Honk wrote: »
    I've never understood if Nick Offerman is the actors name or the characters name.

That’s the actor’s name, his most known role is as lovable libertarian Ron Swanson on Parks&Rec

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Burnage wrote: »

I'm still not entirely on-board with Age of Sigmar's bizarre as fuck fantasy reboot, but God damn is GW making some amazing models for it

Im still really annoyed that Destruction is a boring ass faction model wise/race wise.

Like you going to make fucking underwater elves with AMAZING models (that fucking waterfall cape is the coolest fucking thing I have ever seen) but yet you made Ironjawz which you get 90$ of in the get stared box then everything else is the same boring ass Orks that have always been there.

well there is some other stuff but its all existing stuff.

bloodyroarxx on
This discussion has been closed.