As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I think I have everything but Chaser. I've gotten 3 Sandys.

Edit: Hah! Just used up my last 7 cubes and got a Chaser.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    finished farming for Graf Spee although I had the luck to build one yesterday off my single daily build

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Goodbye sharkbote.

Hello dragon carrier! Ryuujou and Smoke-Smothered Southern Seas are on the way!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    FINALLY got Jintsuu to drop. No more 10-4

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular

Lecture Hall coming with the Feb 14 update! Time to update the OP again...

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Well there goes my gold.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Patch notes are out. Guess we are getting Core Data too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh shi-

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Core data should be good

should open up weapon availability some and more incentive for hard modes

i think there's a daily challenge that gives it too? so maybe we'll get that

• Options
    I think the daily is Mental Modules, a separate item to boost level cap above 120.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    I have no idea what all this means but i'm excited :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    You should be! :biggrin:

Core Data is acquired by completing your main story Hard Mode missions each day. There's a shop to spend them in which includes very desirable items like the Type 93 Oxygen Torpedo (an accessory that gives a monstrous bonus to Torpedo strength).

On the other hand, I think we're also about to get our big nerf to Hard Mode dailies from 6 shots to 3. While our Retrofit Blueprint drops should be doubled to compensate, it's gonna hit hard on anyone still grinding out completion, Threat Levels or boss fleet drops (Akagi and Kaga at 3-4, Yuudachi at 6-4, etc.).

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    What do I do with 4 extra San Diegos? Retire them?

urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    What do I do with 4 extra San Diegos? Retire them?

if your San Diego is at MLB then keep 3 because you'll need them for her inevitable retrofit

or just retire them if you don't have the dock space to spare since you'll probably get like 30 san diegos by the time that retrofit actually comes out

• Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    I think the daily is Mental Modules, a separate item to boost level cap above 120.

oh yeah you're right

i conflated the two, my bad

• Options
    Bad news, boys: the OP is getting too long for me to add stuff to. If we survive long enough for there to be need of a new thread, I'll probably have a reserved post or two for "evergreen" stuff like tutorials and use the first post for current events. Until then, I may need to shorten the tutorial and cull the non-EN events section.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Just me PM some stuff.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hardest decision is which girl to choose before maintenance

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Dracil wrote: »
    Hardest decision is which girl to choose before maintenance

I still haven't decided who to oath.

• Options
    Leander for me, my first full retrofit. Girl's pulled a helluva lot of weight ever since I realized how strong she could get. She also manages to be a total sweetheart without overshooting into "love freak" territory like Javelin.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    We all know who is numbah wan.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    for me it's Belfast because i just got her l2d skin and also she carried me faithfully through the early levels as my first SR

Orphane on
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    for me it's Belfast because i just got her l2d skin and also she carried me faithfully through the early levels as my first SR

Yeah, she's on my shortlist (for the ring). It'll probably end up being her. I set her as my secretary.

• Options
    Servers are back up.

• Options
    I spent the last event trying to get a changcun
    I got about 5-6 San Diegos and 4 Belfasts instead
    I don't know whats rare and what is not anymore :D

urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    OP is updated. Thought I'd read that the Houshou event was the early SP campaign, not the memory game.

Don't forget, Hatsushimo is in Light Construction for the week as well! Wiki says 1.4% rate up.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    OP is updated. Thought I'd read that the Houshou event was the early SP campaign, not the memory game.

Don't forget, Hatsushimo is in Light Construction for the week as well! Wiki says 1.4% rate up.

There's also Ryuujou in Special construction.

• Options
    Also added, though I assume most will give at least give a token attempt to getting the 10k talismans to earn her.

Also, the AL EN twitter's finally put up the intros for Victorious and Grenville, confirming Winter's Crown for February 21 through March 13.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
  • Options
    They also put in the Hard mode nerf. I'm not sure how we're supposed to get enough core data to buy anything. I'm getting like 16 a stage, 3 times a day.

• Options
    They also put in the Hard mode nerf. I'm not sure how we're supposed to get enough core data to buy anything. I'm getting like 16 a stage, 3 times a day.

It's an oil saver. 3 runs per day but 2 remodel BP per run and double core data compared to what dropped when you had 6 runs per day. As for buying stuff with core data it is supposed to take time to buy anything the store refreshes on the 1st of the month.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »

It's an oil saver. 3 runs per day but 2 remodel BP per run and double core data compared to what dropped when you had 6 runs per day. As for buying stuff with core data it is supposed to take time to buy anything the store refreshes on the 1st of the month.

Ah, I thought it was another of the recent special currency drop events.

• Options
    Yep, Core Data Shop is supposed to be hard choices... though we basically have zero chance of the rainbow torp this month anyways. I'm not even 100% sure I can get the gold gun this month anyways.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Doh, if I'd waited to finish my weekly I could have had an extra 15 core data.

• Options
    If you're looking to pick up the Unicorn or Fusou skins, you've got less than an hour and a half before they get pushed back to their proper prices.

Also, man I wish these smaller event campaigns had at least one hard mode map. I'm not rushing as hard as I did for Tirpitz but it's still draining my will to keep going.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    At least this one drops T3 equipment plates.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    And there's the maint. In other news:

- JP players have a 3x Core Data week, Feb 22-28.
    - Z35 is getting her voice soon. If you play IM@S you can probably guess who it is. (I don't.)
    - Nevada and Oklahoma Retrofits are inbound!

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    btw I don't know if you guys know but
    The amount of J Talismans.png rewarded from defeating a boss fleet will be increased if any of following ships participate in the boss fight and survives the boss fight.
    The list of ships are:
    Ayanami
    Fubuki
    Ikazuchi and Inazuma
    Hiyou and Junyou
    Sendai and Jintsuu
    Mogami and Mikuma
    Myoukou and Nachi
    Saratoga
    Shouhou
    Takao, Maya and Choukai

Orphane on
  • Options
    Already in the OP.

Also, is it just me or did the end date for the event get pushed back a week? I swear it said 2.20 last night and it says 2.27 now.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    The last stage gives 200 talismans instead of 150 when using one of those ships, so you really want to get the bonus if you can do so

I just finished the Ryuujou grind, and the extra 50 per clear really helps speed things along

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg