As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Jintsuu would buff torpedo damage more then Kagerou and do a better job staying alive.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Dracil wrote: »
    Vocaloid music with voices instead of singing actually sounds pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwU7s3UJvvc

here's the original video that is a reskin of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyneiz9FRMw

with the full version of the song and such
    Gyari makes a lot of good music and videos

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Jintsuu would buff torpedo damage more then Kagerou and do a better job staying alive.

Jintsuu is much more difficult to get though, so not having her is understandable

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Hell, I'm still on World 9 in the normal story. No Ikazuchi or Inazuma despite many runs in 7-2 Normal and Hard, no Akagi or Yuudachi either. I do not like spending hours rolling dice in a single spot.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ah my bad thought you had her already. Ikazuchi and Inazuma only drop in 7-2 on the CN client, gotta do 8-1 and 8-2 for them in EN.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    IkazuchiChibi.png
    So this is what they call a "facepalm moment"...

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Got Fubuki? Would help with the survivability.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I have the Bucky. Was using her for something for a while.

Oh, and of course I do a run of 8-1 and get Inazuma first time. One step closer to DesDiv 6! (plz come back Akatsuki)

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    it took me basically all my oil but it's done

unknown.png?width=976&height=569

unknown.png?width=1036&height=407

i'm not going to farm as hard for Monarch mostly because a) i don't have the oil but also b) it's really easy to set up an HMS BB backline and use it

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Well, I managed to get Little Bel by farming 3-4 for more than 80% of the challenge.

Though I didn't get either Akagi or (carrier) Kaga. Damn.

But at least something came out of it. It's also the first time I've played this game enough to actively run out of oil.

• Options
    Really hope to God Bismarck is a 3 stage minor event or less because 2 full farming events that did not overlap in addition to PR ships is some bull shit.

There have to be a lot of players that are basically emptied of oil and or cubes

• Options
    edited May 2019
    During the Smol Botes event, I'm happy I got Zeppy extremely early, and then Hieichan.

Less happy I proceeded to get Hieichan some four more times, and didn't get Akagichan once, despite them supposedly having the same RNG chance? Damn it, give me the smug smol bote! I couldn't even get the real Akagi!

Synthesis on
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    Really hope to God Bismarck is a 3 stage minor event or less because 2 full farming events that did not overlap in addition to PR ships is some bull shit.

There have to be a lot of players that are basically emptied of oil and or cubes

Bismarck was probably to famous to be a minor event. On the plus side we will get a short break. Current theory is the 25th since that is the game's 2 year anniversary.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UI Update has been postponed due to stability issues caught during testing.

Also, reminder that the current big events are ending in just over 24 hours.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »

Bismarck was probably to famous to be a minor event. On the plus side we will get a short break. Current theory is the 25th since that is the game's 2 year anniversary.

I mean they could just give her to everyone as a login reward :bzz:

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    So something I realized yesterday....

I was getting annoyed that the Advice button for the commissions that require a level 100 ship didn't seem to work for any of my non-fleet 100+ ships except for 1 or 2. I'm pretty sure the reason is that those other ships were still saved in Hard Mode fleets from previous stages. I removed all of mine below world 7 and for the moment it seems to be picking them up now.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Finally got my Smol Bel. No Ikazuchi tho.

Three Zeppy, three Hiei-chan, zero Akagi-chan.

Also got a torpedo skin! Would very much like another but I'm kinda ground out for a while.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Looks like we got some downtime, boyos. We're gonna need it for whatever's coming at the end of the month.

Also, that Sister Sara video seems to have been taken down. :<

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgEpJJy98o

In 9 months we got a years worth of releases + some newer events like Amagi and Kizuna Ai collab. And Yostar are teasing stuff in Discord again
    unknown.png

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Aww, I think that whole channel with the Billibilli videos got taken down.

Also I just redeemed a pile of Commissions with "chance of" Wisdom Cubes and got one.

Also also I almost retro'd the OP with proper bullet points but it looked weird so I didn't go through with it.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    here's the EN announcement at last

that stat spread tho.....

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    So... with all that HP, she's basically your flagship?

SIGN OF POWER, SHOW OF FORCE

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    I'm hoping that she'll have a solid skillset with *fingers crossed* a primary offensive skill and a fleet support skill but there's no knowing for sure unless Yostar teases more since she's rolling out at the same time on all servers

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    The stat spreads are largely useless as a metric

North Carolina, South Dakota and Washington have 368 base AA at level 100, which is the highest base AA outside of the Atlanta class, but their AA stat spread is B

Z43 has 223 base AA at level 100, while her AA stat spread is A

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Patch tonight. New UI tomorrow.

It's 10 hours long so remember to set long commissions and skills.

Edit: and do your PVP battles since 2 hours after the servers go up you be at 10/10.

And of course bind your account if you haven't yet.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BaskeBaske Registered User regular
    So just started today and read that I should do construction for the first couple of days to get a good selection of ships. Is there a recommended category of construction to pick (light, heavy, special)?

• Options
    With an event a couple days away it would be best to save cubes for its limited construction. Limited constructions are pretty much heavy or special constructions minus a couple exclusives to make room for their time exclusive ships. The upcoming event is mostly Battleships so avoid heavy construction for now since rolling limited during the event will give plenty of Battleships and do special for Carriers and Subs or light for Destroyers and Light Cruisers.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Heavy and Special Construction should be higher priority (your choice of order) because they'll get you proper Battleships and Carriers several worlds before they start dropping consistently. Enterprise, Illustrious, Warspite and Prince of Wales are ideal, though even lower-rarity ships can be made to work well.

(EDIT: As TNTrooper said above, the upcoming event will have a Limited Construction tab which includes both Heavy and Special and will probably be better for you in the long run.)

Since I don't have the OP tutorials anymore, save your T1 and T2 equipment boxes. Instead of opening them, you can combine five lesser boxes into one box of the next tier up. T3 (purple) and T4 (gold) boxes are safe to open and can kickstart your growth in the early game.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    update is now available to download but servers are still down for maint

• Options
    Update servers are getting destroyed.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Wow, the new UI is definitely different. It's also pretty slow on my phone. It's going to take some getting used to, but it looks nice, and the first awesome thing I've found is a collect all button on the Mission screen.

Edit: Also just saw there are Home buttons all over the place, which is also great.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Home button is fantastic. Need a way to know how far along you are with skill training when picking a new book. 60 FPS is amazing if you got the phone for it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The new, higher resolution makes my eyes hurt (I'm sure that'll adjust). The 60 hz option is fantastic, especially seeing the special attacks in battle.

• Options
    Has anyone read the story of the item you get from U-556's event?
    It's a humorous "Certificate of Sponsorship" written to Bismarck's captain after he lent the ship's band for the launch of U-556. The top of the picture is the U-boat stabbing planes out of the sky with one hand and thumbing a torpedo away from the Bismarck with the other. The central text is a vow to Neptune to provide assistance to the Bismarck wherever it shall be needed. The bottom is U-556 towing Bismarck to safety.

She was out of torpedoes and low on fuel when Bismarck got ganked by the RN. Basically couldn't do anything but report on enemy positions and call for more U-boats.

It's those human moments, sometimes.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

Patchnotes.

- BISMARCK TOMORROW WOOOOO
    - Wishing Well: Pick a non-Limited Pool and two ships within that pool for a Rate Up. (Won't include event ships.)
    - Das Bismarckhaus dorm set

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Wishing Well tips. Check the Archives page under the Memento section in-game, if you can buy a ship with medals then she can drop in limited pools and if rarity is Elite or lower then you can probably farm a map for her as well. Light construction has a 7% SR drop rate split between 3 or 4 depending on if you unlocked Akashi yet so it won't have a big impact on them. On the flip side Light construction has a 12% Elite drop rate being split by up to 21 ships if I counted right so that is anice rate up for some pain in the butt to get ships. Montpelier, Denver, Hatsushimo, Abercrombie, Sussex, and the subs all came out after March 23rd so outside of Prince of Wales, Atago, Vampire and some Light construction only ships this post doesn't really matter but I already typed it up so fuck it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

ayyy waddup, 2nd 10 pull

unknown.png?width=1024&height=570

8xvq1ujfmynp.png

irhrmx542gav.png

7khhfwdrghto.png

wow ok

i guess she was everything we wanted and more

• Options
    Hah, my very first build was Bismarck. I'll take it.