Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Washington] tim eyman stole an office chair from the lacey office depot rofl

1111213141517»

• NecoNeco Background Noise Registered User regular
    Holy shit if Sawant actually pulls this off, please please please

Man in the MistsIncenjucar
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Seattle Times is basically Seattle's antimatter. Anything they produce should be treated like FOX News.

NecoHacksawShortyAistanPhoenix-D
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    The times was the conservative paper, the PI was the liberal one. Like their editorial board isn't fully fox news, but its very much a Joe Scarborough "hey now come on" and they tend to do a lot of "both sides are bad" bullshit. So it doesn't surprise me they'd mostly get that wrong.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    The fact that the Times survived and the PI didn't is a fucking travesty; their editorial board is trash and is staffed by idiots, and all of their opinion articles are poorly written and even more poorly reasoned. For all its faults, The Stranger is much better at everything it does (when it puts in the effort) than the Times.

IncenjucarLegacyMan in the Mists
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I can't even remember why the PI went under, I vaguely recall it was to some dumb bullshit shenigans like private equity or something.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    lol, if you think Amazon's record was bad, take a look at the Seattle Times editorial board

the times just picks whoever's closest to a Republican in every race because the ed board is just a mouthpiece for its plutocrat owners

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    IncenjucarHacksawFeralMan in the MistsDehumanized
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I can't even remember why the PI went under, I vaguely recall it was to some dumb bullshit shenigans like private equity or something.

Yeah, as I recall they got Deadspinned.

PreacherBurtletoy
    their owner was Hearst and they claimed it wasn't profitable and hadn't been for years

assuming that's true I'm not sure it's a comparable situation

I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    d0wrmpmwm9ji.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Styrofoam SammichHacksawMan in the MistsAimStabbity StyleIncenjucarBrodykimeTicaldfjamTNTrooperNeco
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Eyeman's shit is still winning, affirmative action pulled ahead by 800 votes though, so fucking narrow as hell.

I thought I saw something today it feel back behind, and where most of the outstanding votes are from implies it's not going to pass. It's going to be close though.

Feral wrote: »
    d0wrmpmwm9ji.jpg

katie herzog also did one of these articles, because she's a dumbshit

IncenjucarMan in the Mists
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »

Yeah, as I recall they got Deadspinned.

Deadspin actually had a really good name for being killed by venture capitalists. That could totally become a thing