PeasNetscape
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Boca Raton, FLRegistered User regular
    It's 3 hours, though:

Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online
    Minecraft server: kyoto.apexmc.co
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular

MYtio8V.jpg
    JedoccB557furlionPeasFiendishrabbitMvrckRingoDuke 2.0Lord_Asmodeus
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    The case of the century

ThatDudeOverThereRingo
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    The case of the century

I feel like this is a good accompaniment to the video

KalTorakCrippl3
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular

tLHH is so, so ridiculously good. A lot of the VNAs are a slog, or just bearable, a few are quite decent, but this one just leaves them all for dead.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular

let's game it out's mission to torment simulated people goes where it was always inevitably going to - the sims

JedocFencingsaxfacetiousPwnanObrienMvrckshoeboxjeddySorcePaperLuigi44Crippl3
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited January 18
    Okay, Doritos, you have my attention.

Edit: Damnit. I went to link that over on Facebook, and the video description spoils the joke. Had to remove that.

Athenor on
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Well shit.

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    BahamutZEROLocal H JayGvzbgulShortyAbdhyius
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    I fucking lost it with Tetris.

Crippl3
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

this rules

BahamutZERO.gif
    PwnanObrienShortyAbdhyiusHeffling
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Rush - Tom Sawyer (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    BahamutZEROPeasNeveron
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited January 19
    【挑戦企画】鬼畜ゲーマーは初代ダークソウル3時間以内にクリアできるの?【湊あくあ】

Aqua livestreaming Darksouls now, she's pretty good
    Currently going through Sen's Fortress so it will be entertaining I guess

Peas on
    5myiokloks5d.png
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    Those uh, those offbrand digital avatar streamers kinda remind me of discount versions of things you already like.

Like instead of Mt. Dew, it's Mt. Shasta. Something is off about'm to me, but hey streamers b' streamin'.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited January 19
    I get the sense that japanese people seem to tend to be shy about showing their faces in publicly disseminated videos and pictures and such, I think the anime avatar youtube thing is a growth of that cultural sensibility, like before face tracking 3D avatars there were lots of japanese youtubers/nico nico douga'ers who wore masks and sunglasses such, or just never showed their faces.

Of course it's also just appealing if you like that sort of thing, probably. Also I don't know shit about dick so I could be talking out of my ass making incorrect assumptions.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif

this rules

You ever have that one video that keeps popping up in your suggestions for like a week? This was one of those.

WrIiiPW.png
    BahamutZERO
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular

such magnet science wow

s586cu2r93hr.gif
  • Vicious_GSRVicious_GSR Dude Principality of ZeonRegistered User regular
    My Arcade PCB Collection - Game Sack

LGR Tech Tales - Y2K: The Year 2000 Problem

Terminator: Resistance - No Hate But What We Make - Civvie 11

GR "Anime" Review: Castlevania | ft.Rerez

• SorceSorce Registered User regular
    NSFW because, well, it's Dom.

But finally, the video it took 10 years to make. Mostly because he didn't want to. And it was the vernal equinox or something.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    I get the sense that japanese people seem to tend to be shy about showing their faces in publicly disseminated videos and pictures and such, I think the anime avatar youtube thing is a growth of that cultural sensibility, like before face tracking 3D avatars there were lots of japanese youtubers/nico nico douga'ers who wore masks and sunglasses such, or just never showed their faces.

Of course it's also just appealing if you like that sort of thing, probably. Also I don't know shit about dick so I could be talking out of my ass making incorrect assumptions.
    It took me a good while to get used to streamers having face cams because "...why would I want to see their face if I'm watching the game?". But of course, the reason is that it helps viewers feel like they know them sooner rather than later, ensuring they keep coming back.

Parasocial relationships are weird and I'm not convinced all that healthy for either party. But hey, capitalism.

FencingsaxStiltsJayKaosHeffling
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular
    I get bored really quickly by streamers without a face cam. It's important for me to feel like I'm not just watching a youtube video

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    I mean, I'm watching it for the commentary. Don't need their face for that.

GvzbgulFencingsaxThatDudeOverThereStiltsdurandal4532Dee KaeDuke 2.0
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    The only face cam youtuber I've enjoyed watching is Criken because it's usually in service of a silly gimmick.

• JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular

Feather stars are what you'd get if you loaded all existing plants and animals into a shitty AI and asked them to come up with a new animal.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    PeasFencingsaxRingoAbdhyius
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    Ok YouTube thread, you guys showed me the wonder of 3liza's long threads so I'm gonna ask you the following favor. I saw a tik tok recently? (in the last month or two) and I want to find it again, but I'm not having luck. I figure it had to be on 3liza's threads because I don't see that content anywhere else. It was the second verse of All Star with the lyrics laid overtop of images making it clear the words were about climate change.
    said verse:
    [Verse 2]
    It's a cool place, and they say it gets colder
    You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older
    But the meteor men beg to differ
    Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
    The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
    The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
    My world's on fire, how 'bout yours?
    That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored
    Any chance someone remembers this and/or could dig it up without too much effort?

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    So now if I'm on Youtube and the window isn't a full window, it doesn't show the whole video! This fucking sucks!

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    So now if I'm on Youtube and the window isn't a full window, it doesn't show the whole video! This fucking sucks!

That's really weird and I'm not seeing that.

Although Youtube has been known to not roll out layout changes to all users at the same time.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    Ringo
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

chrishallett83Lord_Asmodeus
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    ギバラのシンデレラステップを新宝島に合わせてみた 1:26

5myiokloks5d.png
    BahamutZERODee Kae
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

shoeboxjeddyNetscape