As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Derek [Chat]er Sucks

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    doggy door doggy door

installin a doggy door

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    @Bogart If it's any consolation, because you're human, your dumb body would ruin the perfection of those tattoos in a depressingly short period of time.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    os8svsydswne.jpeg

morning

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so i guess today i'm going to meet up with this cute girl from hinge i've been chatting with all week

how could you all have let this happen

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    so i guess today i'm going to meet up with this cute girl from hinge i've been chatting with all week

Have you gotten your kidneys insured like we told you?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Bethryn wrote: »

Have you gotten your kidneys insured like we told you?

i'm not too worried about it

that's the whole reason for having two

• Options
    somehow i doubt al roker endorses this product

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    somehow i doubt al roker endorses this product

idk man, I can see him endorsing a lot of kidneys

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    that's impressive

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Yeah I’ve never seen a dorm room that clean

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    you go chanus

get you some of that hinge minge

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    You can see the floor.

One of my hallmates at uni had her floor literally entirely covered in her clothes. There was nowhere to step that wasn't shirt or underwear or anything else.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Betelgeuse (the red supergiant star) is still acting very weird and there's been more than a few articles out in the wild that are speculating that if this dimming thing continues for another 3-4 weeks we might be very close to seeing it go supernova.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Regular close, or space close?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Regular close, or space close?

Both. It might be tomorrow, it might be 100,000 years into our future.

We do know that this extreme amount of dimming hasn't been observed before. Not that the dimming is a known precursor to supernovae but generally strange behavior from stars means that something is happening.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I like those odds!

*sits patiently*

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    I really want it to happen in my lifetime.

It'll be the third brightest object in the sky, at least. It might be even brighter than a full moon once it does pop.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    it would be fitting for our historical moment to have the visual of a dying star hanging in our sky for 2020

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Or one of the elder gods living there hit the snooze button.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Maximum Derek

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    knitdan wrote: »
    you go chanus

get you some of that hinge minge

thanks, i hate this

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Literally just heard someone at BWW waiting for a table say it would be gay to go through the bathroom at the same time as his friends

I do find it super hard not to have intercourse with somebody when I go to the loo at the same time, so I can understand this.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Today we leave on our honeymoon!

Going to Puerto Rico to bum around for a week.
    Sit on beach, walk around San Juan, see some bioluminescent algae. All that good stuff.

And my wife doesn't know it, but I bought first-class tickets! If you're ever gonna blow the money on those the honeymoon is the time.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Oh and I just checked and managed to score the plane with the fanciest version of 1st. All full lay down beds and shit.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    Oh and I just checked and managed to score the plane with the fanciest version of 1st. All full lay down beds and shit.

Your cocaine comes in a silver container.

• Options
    @Bogart

Why are there -so many- erectile dysfunction commercials on during cricket?

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Bogart

Because advertisers know where their demos are.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Bogart

I had to stop switching the radio in the car to my preferred station when driving with wife in the evenings.

The demographic targetted ads included a near nonstop barrage of divorce/custody attorney ads.

• Options
    there was an ad that played a lot here a year or two ago for express service vasectomies

it was all hard rock station type of radio ad too

fuckin hilarious

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I'm now picturing a held cricket bat drooping.

• Options
    cheap Aliexpress doggy door: installed

experience: horrible, right down to deeply inset bolts and nuts too narrow to insert a driver into

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Bogart

some questions just answer themselves really

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    a
    navgoose wrote: »
    Bogart

I had to stop switching the radio in the car to my preferred station when driving with wife in the evenings.

The demographic targetted ads included a near nonstop barrage of divorce/custody attorney ads.

Yeah when my wife and I drive to work it's nonstop ads for the Joe Cordell "men's only" divorce firm.

"Is your wife about to rake you over the coals because of that 22 year old fitness instructor? Call us, we'll hide your money"

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I’m not saying cricket’s usual audience is made up of middle aged men but I’m not not saying that.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    It's like how when you want your erection to go away you "think about baseball"

Some men are just too good at thinking about cricket

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    I’m not saying cricket’s usual audience is made up of middle aged men but I’m not not saying that.

I'm only 30!

OH GOD I'M 30!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I tried to change the lightbulbs on a light fixture and. Uh. i dont know if i broke the bulbs off the base or not?

pizh0q1ixhot.jpeg

They don’t look broken but they also don’t have a base????

Do I need to buys new condo?

• Options
    edited January 2020
    They're wrecked. Get some pliers and carefully remove the bases (beware of shards of sharp whatever). Wrap the glass in a tough plastic bag and toss them out.

You could resolder them, but they're incandescents, just take the opportunity to put energy saving bulbs in.

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.