As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help Tef unpack all his stuff

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Hoisted! Hoisted by my own petard!

Petard hoisting should be a sporting event

I think the main hurdle is that everyone has to supply their own petard, so there's a lack of uniformity in the petards.

The second hurdle is, of course, the hurdles

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    I am not large and not super strong, but I can move medium weight things all day long

It's true, I done seen him do this.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I think I have a box you can borrow if you need it Tef.

Put your hand in the box Tef

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    New Zealand is one of a handful of countries that use nurse anesthetists and nurse practitioners and is basically my family's refuge if the Republican party continues to win elections

Two our besties down here are Filipino Texans who have a son the same age as our daughter. He’s a dr and she’s a nurse anaesthetist who were flown out here by the hospital. They say the work-life balance and quality of life is superb, and they don’t ever want to go back

If the political trajectory in the states continues I'll be sending you a PM with my contact info for them so I can get the paperwork in order.

Though, we live in Minnesota which is currently speed running itself into a progressive bastion.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »

The water tastes really bad like ass and dirt

I don't suggest anyone drink the water from their washing machine

It tastes really bad

• Options

The water tastes really bad like ass and dirt

I don't suggest anyone drink the water from their washing machine

It tastes really bad

Some people pay good money for gamer bath water

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Have ya moved yet @tef ?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Because I’m helpful, I’ll give you a tip.

Don’t fill a box just with books. It will get too heavy.

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Last time I moved, I got a washing machine down a flight of 14 steps by myself using a sled made of cardboard and masking tape.

What I'm saying is I certainly can help you move, but whether I should is something of a moral grey area.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Because I’m helpful, I’ll give you a tip.

Don’t fill a box just with books. It will get too heavy.

also make sure you don't forget your washiing machine

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    My father is a gentle and a stoic and a quietly humorous man who does not, in general, judge or blame easily.

When pushed to the brink, such as when I am actively provoking him across a board game and calling his paternal affection into question, the only thing he ever yells at me about is that time when I was an undergrad and I packed three big plastic totes full of books and made him drag them down the stairs of my old apartment and up the stairs to my new apartment in an Abilene, Texas July because I was on crutches with a sprained ankle.

It's always as a joke, and it's a very funny joke because it's so out of character, but we can all feel the underlying sincerity.

Happy Father's Day, Dad. I'm sorry I packed books like such an asshole that it made you permanently mad. I totally get it and you're right.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    You'd think a Librarian would know better =p

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I didn't know I was a librarian yet! Like many librarians, my true destiny did not reveal itself until I was about to graduate with an English degree and an ethereal voice whispered "You got to get a marketable skill or you're going to starve to death in a ditch next year."

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Plans are afoot! My employer has expressed interest in retaining me across the ditch, so they are sending me a formal job offer about it.

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Doesn’t count until you’re across the ditch.

• Options
    You mentioned you wanted to help, would you mind chasing up two shipping/moving companies? I will need a 40ft sea container

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Did I miss the move? I was trapped in a closet

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    So what I'm hearing is that Raijin has finally come out of the closet.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    You mentioned you wanted to help, would you mind chasing up two shipping/moving companies? I will need a 40ft sea container

Hey I know a cargo captain who's available and pretty cheap, but there is a little bit of a risk that he'll get your cargo stuck in the Suez Canal

• Options

Odd request but ok I will look into it on the weekend.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    So what I'm hearing is that Raijin has finally come out of the closet.

No I’m still inside. I managed to get a whisper of a Wi-Fi signal so I could send that one message instead of asking someone for help getting out of the closet…

…shit I did it again.

• Options
    I chase moving companies all the time, but I’m going to level with you here: I have no idea what I would do if I actually caught one

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I chase moving companies all the time, but I’m going to level with you here: I have no idea what I would do if I actually caught one

Sex?

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Next time I manage to find some wifi signal remind me not to post here and instead contact someone to assist getting me out of this closet…

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Next time I manage to find some wifi signal remind me not to post here and instead contact someone to assist getting me out of this closet…

How will we do that if you're in a closet?

• Options

I'm knocking on a closet door, can you hear it? I'm trying to locate you but I'm probably not very close. I'll keep trying different closet doors

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    So Tef plans to fashion a sail to the top of a shipping container? I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    No, the sail goes on top of the washing machine. He's gonna tow the shipping container.

• Options
    edited June 2023

Odd request but ok I will look into it on the weekend.

I don’t know hope this helps but here you go. Pick them up whenever.

87h9a6q2wtp2.jpeg

Blake T on
  • Options
    son of a

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I can't believe you'd be playing footsie like this

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i get even more excited seeing a new post appear in this thread than i do the big stuck boat thread

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    We’ll have ya moved yet @tef ?

• Options
    I’ll have you also know I helped Tef’s girlfriend (and then eventually wife and mother to his cold) move and she promised to buy us beers and she never did.

Well, maybe she bought Tef beers.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Look who knows where he got that cold, we don't need to go pointing plague fingers

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    where'd you get that plague finger anyway

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Don't lay a finger on my plague finger.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

you a cop?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »

you a cop?

of course not, I'm a business man

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I’ll have you also know I helped Tef’s girlfriend (and then eventually wife and mother to his cold) move and she promised to buy us beers and she never did.

Well, maybe she bought Tef beers.

We did! You came to our house! We made a sumptuous meal! You made fun of my oven!
    We’ll have ya moved yet @tef ?

Current phase is receiving a contract from my company! Your 40ft sea containers were very helpful, thank you

bit.ly/2XQM1ke