Options

🖥️🎮 - Live By the Sword Tactics & Out of Line out today!

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited June 2021 in Social Entropy++
20210525 Biomutant
20210521 Deathloop
20210515 Strangeland
20210514 Subnautica: Below Zero
20210513 Hundred Days
20210507 Papatura
20210507 The Invisible Hand
20210507 Nongunz
20210507 Marble World
20210506 Skate City
20210506 Astrobase Command
20210506 Farm Manager 2021

TEXT:
What is it like to live with diverse needs and feel uncomfortable in the face of simple, everyday scenarios?
20210505 Imercyve: Living with Intellectual Disability (Education, Simulation, Immersive Sim 3d, Vr)
TEXT:
"A unique blend of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fantasy world to life.

Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron."
20210505 Distant Kingdoms EA (Simulation, Indie, Strategy, City Builder)
TEXT:
"Hunt demons, monsters, and gods solo or online with friends in this action RPG. Run, leap and fly across islands, ripping your foes to pieces, and rebuilding your home with their remains. Bring low the oppressive false gods, protect your kindred and become Almighty.
20210504 Almighty: Kill Your Gods EA (Early Access, Action, Rpg, Crafting, Co-op)
TEXT:
Hang gliding simulation game, on an adventure with a story to guide you to unexplored places and strange new worlds.
20210504 Aviano EA (Action, Adventure, Simulation, Sports, Fantasy)
TEXT:
Five Nations is a real-time sci-fi strategy game for PC platform. Encompassing tactical combat in space in real-time mixed with micromanagement of economy, construction, and production featuring different kind of single player modes.
20210504 Five Nations (Strategy, Rts, Singleplayer, Action Rts, Sci-fi)

Brolo on
«134567101

Posts

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    anyway here's rap life simulator

    Rapper Life Simulation - New
    Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/1581750
    $9.99 #gaming #indiegame



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk1MxzeF80

  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    thanks i hate it

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    thanks i hate it
    First and Best Hiphop Game!
    Rapper Life Simulation is a realistic simulation game that connects rap music and gangsta life.

    You can start your rap life with a text message or an e-mail. After starting, all that's left is to go to the studio, talk with the producer and make your own rap song. After that, social media accounts, digital music platforms, concerts and more are in your hands now!
    Become a real rapper!
    Record in the studio, release albums and become famous! Even diss the famous rappers if you want!

    Perform in concerts!
    Go to concerts and meet your fans! Fun them by singing your own music!
    You can perform in expensive venues that you could not enter before. You will imagine yourself in a real scene in front of the wonderful lighting and ambiance!

    Police and Gangs
    You should know that street life is tough! You must not do wrong with the gang members, nor should you get into trouble with the cops!
    Game Features
    ⭐ Realistic life simulator
    ⭐ Making songs in the studio
    ⭐ Gang missions
    ⭐ Interactions with people
    ⭐ Shopping and food
    ⭐ Great car system
    ⭐ Street shows
    ⭐ Mini games
    ⭐ Social media

  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost This is also my fault Registered User regular
    A text message, or an email, you say?

  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    oh great car system well sign me up

  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I'm all about that rap life. You know, shopping and food.

    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I want a good steering wheel that doesn't fry off when you drive it

  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    A text message, or an email, you say?

    If only I'd known it was that easy

    Diarmuid on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    once I've got some work stuff done, I'm gonna start doing a thing on Twitter where I play through Disco Elysium a little bit every day, and use Twitter polls to decide which actions I take. If that sounds like fun, you should follow @JamrockShuffler to play along! Gonna link the first tweet i made on the account just to make it easier to get to:



  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i refuse to be an interactions and people rapper

    let me rap from underneath my bed as god intended

  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    i refuse to be an interactions and people rapper

    let me rap from underneath my shipping container as god intended


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EAGUyrZ0-s

    Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

    https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Honestly I get it if the creepy anime bullshit in Made in Abyss makes it a hard pass for someone, but that was a really good show and I'm interested in that game.

  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    i refuse to be an interactions and people rapper

    let me rap from underneath my bed as god intended

    But there are monsters under there

  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    cB557 wrote: »
    Honestly I get it if the creepy anime bullshit in Made in Abyss makes it a hard pass for someone, but that was a really good show and I'm interested in that game.

    It is pretty good other than the first couple of episodes being sort of weird about naked children, but also it is gruesomely violent and upsetting to me in a way that I do not want to reenact interactively.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Yeah, my big question is, how do you turn that into a game? Survival horror perhaps? Because character empowerment runs contrary to the core premise of it.

  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I read the wikipedia article on the show when the game was announced, because people kept talking about how good and terrifying it was

    A lot of it sounded real cool, like the whole world and the Abyss itself, if you just removed the part where they're all like 10-year-olds (and also the weird forced crossdressing character) it would be a lot better

  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    "Cool idea if only it wasn't sexualized children" describes rather a lot of anime.

  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    "Hahaha, woops, we made a fuckie wuckie"-Humble Bundle

  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    (we'll quietly try this again in a few months when the heat dies down)

    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    "Cool idea if only it wasn't sexualized children" describes rather a lot of anime.

    Way too many huge tiddied middle-schoolers in so many anime

  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Already making use of it
    e0quj0vxpkbk.png

  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    Lego Ninjago
    EM0X9-ZGNJD-LCIVQ

    Edit: LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™
    CB4L2-PBKT0-4EF2G

    Couscous on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    RckRSeR.png

    it might be the most "wow this is neat and obviously took a lot of effort and god I hate how it looks" one of these I've seen so far

  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    In terms of May game releases you might miss: Hood: Outlaws & Legends is out (preview for pre-ordering so it's out christ) on friday:

    https://youtu.be/jVwfoDTqQek

    Here's a trailer with Diana Burnwood briefing Agent 420PlayTheFuckingObjective on how to do that.

    In general it looks like the usual focus home semi polished B game but it's one of those weirdo multiplayer games like SMNC or Gigantic so I am here for it.

  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    RckRSeR.png

    it might be the most "wow this is neat and obviously took a lot of effort and god I hate how it looks" one of these I've seen so far

    Just change up some textures to have real details and you'd be good to go.

    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    In terms of May game releases you might miss: Hood: Outlaws & Legends is out (preview for pre-ordering so it's out christ) on friday:

    https://youtu.be/jVwfoDTqQek

    Here's a trailer with Diana Burnwood briefing Agent 420PlayTheFuckingObjective on how to do that.

    In general it looks like the usual focus home semi polished B game but it's one of those weirdo multiplayer games like SMNC or Gigantic so I am here for it.

    It also had three battle pass dlc things planned for it before it even released so I count that as a heavy malus in terms of "does the dev care about this game beyond how much money they can squeeze from the players"

  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    A road map that includes cosmetic only battle passes with gameplay content free for all and lasts a year is actually a pretty good sign the devs care and would like to be able to fund more of the game.

    Albino Bunny on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah that doesn't sound any worse than any multiplayer online game these days

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Yeah that doesn't sound any worse than any multiplayer online game these days

    that's a pretty low bar

  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    One of the few things that the Marvel Avengers game did right was that their version of battle passes never expired.

    Once you bought a hero card you can take however long you want to finish it plus by the end you get back more premium currency in rewards than it costs to buy one.

    Games need to stop time limiting content in their games. The reason I stopped playing Fall Guys was because once I realized I wasn't going to max out the season exp and wasn't going to be able to finish earning the rest of the costumes I just lost interest.

    H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Yeah that doesn't sound any worse than any multiplayer online game these days

    that's a pretty low bar

    Eh, I think it's important to keep budget in mind.

    Triple A games doing that is the default and an exhausting reminder of how games want use to work them like jobs.

    B budget or lower games doing that is at the very least a sign that budget and confidence went to the idea the games gonna last a year.

  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    RckRSeR.png

    it might be the most "wow this is neat and obviously took a lot of effort and god I hate how it looks" one of these I've seen so far

    it's not a new observation but i kind of love this shit just because it looks like a 90s magazine ad

    they finally made good on those old renders

  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    H0b0man wrote: »
    One of the few things that the Marvel Avengers game did right was that their version of battle passes never expired.

    Once you bought a hero card you can take however long you want to finish it plus by the end you get back more premium currency in rewards than it costs to buy one.

    Games need to stop time limiting content in their games. The reason I stopped playing Fall Guys was because once I realized I wasn't going to max out the season exp and wasn't going to be able to finish earning the rest of the costumes I just lost interest.

    Yeah, falling off the treadmill of Destiny 2 recently made it clear to me how paying for a pass and then being offered the chance to buy the rewards from the thing... that you already paid cash money for is a total scam.

  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    once I've got some work stuff done, I'm gonna start doing a thing on Twitter where I play through Disco Elysium a little bit every day, and use Twitter polls to decide which actions I take. If that sounds like fun, you should follow @JamrockShuffler to play along! Gonna link the first tweet i made on the account just to make it easier to get to:



    so far twitter has decided to give me 1 Intellect, 6 Psyche, 4 Physique, and 1 Motorics

    at least the stats they decided to juice are the ones that dictate your hp...

  • Options
    OldSlackerOldSlacker Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    "Hahaha, woops, we made a fuckie wuckie"-Humble Bundle

    Only two hours after I cancelled my Humble Monthly Classic sub and put the slider fuckery as a reason.

    So, you're welcome. 😋

  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    H0b0man wrote: »
    One of the few things that the Marvel Avengers game did right was that their version of battle passes never expired.

    Once you bought a hero card you can take however long you want to finish it plus by the end you get back more premium currency in rewards than it costs to buy one.

    Games need to stop time limiting content in their games. The reason I stopped playing Fall Guys was because once I realized I wasn't going to max out the season exp and wasn't going to be able to finish earning the rest of the costumes I just lost interest.

    Yeah, falling off the treadmill of Destiny 2 recently made it clear to me how paying for a pass and then being offered the chance to buy the rewards from the thing... that you already paid cash money for is a total scam.

    I had a similar thing when I grounded out an entire season for Gears 5 and then realized I was just going to have to start over again after a month or two and decided I was done with the game.

  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2021
    Brolo wrote: »
    RckRSeR.pngit might be the most "wow this is neat and obviously took a lot of effort and god I hate how it looks" one of these I've seen so far
    Yeah, it looks like that old "what if Quake 3 was raytraced!" video where the sudden jump in lighting quality just exposes how fake everything else about the game looks. The lack of visual cohesion completely wrecks my suspension of disbelief.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4q-U5LjRI

    Glal on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    mistpost

    Jars on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Yeah that doesn't sound any worse than any multiplayer online game these days

    Which is why I don't tend to think very highly of most multiplayer online game nowadays because they're all pulling that crap.

This discussion has been closed.