As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

🖥️🎮 - Live By the Sword Tactics & Out of Line out today!

19596979899101»

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    skeleton ball is fine skeleton ball can stay, he helps me kill the skeletons as i go down the stairs. these scimitar motherfuckers that also spawn ghosts that stunlock and never stop swinging their sword can go to ultrahell

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    skeleton ball is fine skeleton ball can stay, he helps me kill the skeletons as i go down the stairs. these scimitar motherfuckers that also spawn ghosts that stunlock and never stop swinging their sword can go to ultrahell

Ultrahell is a bit further down but you'll find it

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I've finally played enough sekiro that, in my most recent playthrough, I beat the last boss in one attempt

golly I sure do love sekiro

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    catacombs of carthus is a comedy zone

broken image link
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    You can practically hear Yakety Sax start playing when you cut the rope bridge

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    You can practically hear Yakety Sax start playing when you cut the rope bridge

https://youtu.be/TDWSDdOsx6M

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    oh boy these are brutal
    https://youtu.be/VXoRbyHmT5E

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Also hilarious

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    What does that person have against the Host of Embers?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the host of embers brutally killed his 2 brothers, the anor londo knight archers.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    oof, with the undead charms and poison daggers too? That person is just mean.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Defeated the asylum demon on my first attempt today.

I can't really figure out the parrying, or whatever you call a shield bash. Sometimes it works and other times it totally wiffs.

I would like to keep doing this as an LP like I was before but my PC struggles with the video processing and it makes the whole thing take forever. Maybe I'll try streaming it sometime if anyone wants to watch me fail repeatedly.

Edit: why do these places with no enemies (like the bonfire you arrive at in Lordran) have loads of bloodstains. I thought bloodstains marked where other players died?

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I got to the final boss of sekiro and just lost all motivation before finishing

i dunno what it was, but so much of my drive in that game was tied to seeing what was next that i just didn't much care for the final fight knowing that was it

still really enjoyed the game, tho

• Options
    Dee Kae wrote: »

The charms are standard kit for everyone who doesn't want an invader/host to be playing a game of tag across the map for twenty minutes whittling down estus charges. Poison daggers, throwing knives in general, for the same reason.

• Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    Madican wrote: »
    Dee Kae wrote: »

The charms are standard kit for everyone who doesn't want an invader/host to be playing a game of tag across the map for twenty minutes whittling down estus charges. Poison daggers, throwing knives in general, for the same reason.

In my entire gameplay of all the souls games, I never encountered this at all, plus I hated using limited items or changing to them so I just never used'm outside of punishing the occasional mimic. I never went out of my way to duel folks though.

it's just too mean to me, a simple sword n' shield bro.

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Defeated the asylum demon on my first attempt today.

I can't really figure out the parrying, or whatever you call a shield bash. Sometimes it works and other times it totally wiffs.

I would like to keep doing this as an LP like I was before but my PC struggles with the video processing and it makes the whole thing take forever. Maybe I'll try streaming it sometime if anyone wants to watch me fail repeatedly.

Edit: why do these places with no enemies (like the bonfire you arrive at in Lordran) have loads of bloodstains. I thought bloodstains marked where other players died?

interact with the bloodstains to find out

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yeah, they show people dying. I'm just wondering what's killing them if it's in a place with no enemies.

• Options
    Also, after killing the asylum demon on my first try I then made it all the way to the taurus demon without dying and then killed it on my first try, too. So I think I might actually be amazing at this game, arguably the best person at videogames maybe ever?

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    New thread time.

This discussion has been closed.