As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS3 is for inflation fetishists

1575859606163»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2007
    that's kind of a spoiler there

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Yeah, thanks for posting that outside of tags, ass.

Defender on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i guess so. but it's such a great screenshot!

edit: sorry, i hadn't even realised.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    what does that spoil, exactly

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    weird

my 80 gig is coming with an hdmi cable, according to dell

good for me I guess

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    see that's what i'm wondering

"people have flashlights in this game?!

FUUUUCKK YOOOOUUUU"

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So I finally picked up a PS3 with Resistance:FOM and Unchartered.

I'm really not feeling Resistance, in fact I hate it.

Unchartered however I'm enjoying very much, even though its just Tomb Raider with testicles. Just got up to the
    Fortress
    part before I switched it off for the night. Some pretty moments.

I guess I'll join in with this whole folding @ home faggotry once I get a PSN ID.... because, you know saving lives and all.

Waka Laka on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I didn't really like resistance either.
    You should get Ratchet and Clank, and Skate if you think you'd like it.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I was looking into Ratchet yeah, that was my next game. Skate was alright from what I played of it.

I'm edging towards Ninja Gaiden Sigma, as I'm a big fan of the original XBox game and never touched Black.

Waka Laka on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The guy in the middle never has a scene like that where he's exploring ruins with the girl, because he gets machinegunned to pieces right in front of Drake at the end of chapter three. Showing him alive in that context means that somehow he is alive later in the game. This is not something that I expected, having played only up to about chapter five or six, so it's a spoiler, in that it's a plot twist that happens several hours deep.

Defender on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2007
    Defender wrote: »
    The guy in the middle never has a scene like that where he's exploring ruins with the girl, because he gets machinegunned to pieces right in front of Drake at the end of chapter three. Showing him alive in that context means that somehow he is alive later in the game. This is not something that I expected, having played only up to about chapter five or six, so it's a spoiler, in that it's a plot twist that happens several hours deep.
    It was a pistol, not a machine gun.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Yeah I don't understand the big deal about resistance either. I was not impressed by it at all.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    resistance sucks, make a new thread

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    It was a pistol, not a machine gun.
    AHHHHHHHHHH! ZOMBIES!

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
This discussion has been closed.