Options

Secret Santa 07: Easter Bunnies Apply Here

• Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Weren't we throwing around the idea of a sort of community donation for people who didn't get anything? I'm sure if people pitched in a couple bucks we could give those with deadbeat santas some easily giftable items like Wii Points or something.

I would gladly donate to something like this. If half the participants pitched in $5 or $10, there would be more than enough to get lots of people some consolation presents. I've never been bilked even after 3 years of doing this, but I'd imagine it would be upsetting.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    TxdoHawk wrote: »
    Weren't we throwing around the idea of a sort of community donation for people who didn't get anything? I'm sure if people pitched in a couple bucks we could give those with deadbeat santas some easily giftable items like Wii Points or something.

I would gladly donate to something like this. If half the participants pitched in $5 or $10, there would be more than enough to get lots of people some consolation presents.

Count me in too. I'm not going to let some people ruin what's been an awesome christmas thread.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Kyougu wrote: »

I would gladly donate to something like this. If half the participants pitched in $5 or $10, there would be more than enough to get lots of people some consolation presents.

Count me in too. I'm not going to let some people ruin what's been an awesome christmas thread.

Thirded.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hey.... um.... with this whole Banning for deadbeat Santa's.... will my Santaee please post that you've got my package, because, um, I don't want to get banned.

Is it kosher to ask the person if they have gotten it already?

Side note: I've gotten my package, but I'm not going to be back home till after new years, and that is where my camera is. Let's just say it's a pretty nice start to a PA shrine.

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I think at this point in the game, if you have sent your gift and they haven't posted about it yet you are permitted to ask.

at least this way you know you're not the deadbeat.

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    BasticleBasticle Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I think at this point in the game, if you have sent your gift and they haven't posted about it yet you are permitted to ask.

at least this way you know you're not the deadbeat.

I've been trying to remember for like 4 months now who I had, but wasnt I your santa last year?

Basticle on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Indeed.

The jaws movie, deepstar 6, leviathan, no one lives forever 2, and Descent novel, were all much appreciated and are still chilling in a special spot on my computer desk.

btw, awesome gifts, all tied together excellently by a wonderful letter that is unfortunately the only piece of the puzzle I lost.

to my Santa of this year, I have yet to get your gift, that is, if you've sent it yet.

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Un Candeau!

IMG_5041.jpg

Let's see... could this be from my P/A Santa?

IMG_5042.jpg

Why, yes! Doomninja, you clever guy! I hope the postman had fun with that one.

IMG_5043.jpg

Gasp! Penny-arcade in paper form? How totally sweet.

IMG_5044.jpg

Gasp again! It's all four volumes! That's too generous, seriously. Thank you so much, doomninja. I have family that I've known my whole life that wouldn't get me anything as personal or as generous as this present.

Mr. Ninja even PM'd me to let me know he's compiling a SECOND package to send my way. I just might break down and cry tears of joy. Awesome, macho, bodacious joy.

edit: after seeing this last picture, I vacuumed my carpet. Yikes it needed it.

Doc Holliday on
    PSN & Live: buckwilson
  • Options
    BasticleBasticle Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Indeed.

The jaws movie, deepstar 6, leviathan, no one lives forever 2, and Descent novel, were all much appreciated and are still chilling in a special spot on my computer desk.

btw, awesome gifts, all tied together excellently by a wonderful letter that is unfortunately the only piece of the puzzle I lost.

to my Santa of this year, I have yet to get your gift, that is, if you've sent it yet.

I think I still have the document on my computer.

to be honest I was kind of pissed your picture you posted was so small, i wanted to impress everyone :( :P

FYI I sent him a Bioshock themed package LAST YEAR. Yeah thats right, trend setter over here.

p.s. I watched Deep Star Six recently and I appologize for sending you such a horrible movie.

Basticle on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Kyougu wrote: »

Thirded.

fourthed, if we actually need that many.

Glenn565 on
    3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
  • Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just got back from my 1000+ miles trek for the holidays with a PM telling me that my gift is on it's way yay!

Handkor on
  • Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    J_L wrote: »
    wunderbar wrote: »
    AlphaTwo wrote: »
    slacktron wrote: »
    Another Secret Santa year, another screw job.

Count me out for next year.
    There's still one day left!
    I'm hoping mines will show up my door tomorrow. :(

me too

me three

Nor has mine showed, however, it might be sitting in the mailroom at school. So, Santa, if you're freaking out as to why I've gotten nothing, it's because it might be at school.

EDIT: This means I won't have access to said mail until about the 3rd.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If you're a SANTA and your gift has not been delivered, I'd find the tracking number you sent it under and forward it to CaptainK.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    See, I feel bad now, because I'm one of those deadbeat Santas. Mine, however, is due to the company I ordered my gifts from (kept vague so as not to potentially ruin/cheapen the gift for my santee) is taking forever to get my shit delivered and I wasn't able to check the mail on Saturday and possibly won't be able to until Wednesday (I'm not sure what the post office's New Year's Eve/Day policy is). Rest assured, I can at least present my order confirmation, and a PM has been sent my Santee's way stating that things are quite a bit behind schedule.

I guess this is just my way of public confession and apology for being a deadbeat.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I know that my santee has received his gift because a fellow forumer sent him a pm asking if he did, but a private pm to me personally or a post at least would be nice. I just find it a bit rude that someone has a gift for close too a month without a thank you.

Disco11 on
    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    thej3wthej3w Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Qs23 wrote: »
    Hey.... um.... with this whole Banning for deadbeat Santa's.... will my Santaee please post that you've got my package, because, um, I don't want to get banned.

Is it kosher to ask the person if they have gotten it already?

Side note: I've gotten my package, but I'm not going to be back home till after new years, and that is where my camera is. Let's just say it's a pretty nice start to a PA shrine.

You better post those pictures soon. I have been waiting to see what all of it looks like and what not. I figured you'd enjoy it. SO POST NOW.

Also the first time I typed this it was in all caps, but I figured I'd be nice and only do all caps on the last part. :)

thej3w on
    J4ku.png
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    USPS says they delivered the package but I haven't heard anything from my Santee. Would someone willing to act as a middleman (and PM my Santee) send me a PM? Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to FireWeasel for volunteering.

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    FYI, I did get a package yesterday, but I missed it, so it's waiting at the post office, in case my santa's fretting. I'll pick it up first thing tomorrow.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    my Santa sent me an e-mail assuring me that the gift is on the way, and that it's probably hung up at customs. He even forwarded me the e-mail of the shipping confirmation(although he did very smartly cut the part about what is actually being shipped out) I *almost* marked the e-mail you sent me as spam, because of the subject line, good thing I read it.

But, upon reading through the e-mail, and looking at the sites you could have ordered from, I am intrigued.

Santa, I think you can identify yourself to me now.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    wunderbar wrote: »
    my Santa sent me an e-mail assuring me that the gift is on the way, and that it's probably hung up at customs. He even forwarded me the e-mail of the shipping confirmation(although he did very smartly cut the part about what is actually being shipped out) I *almost* marked the e-mail you sent me as spam, because of the subject line, good thing I read it.

But, upon reading through the e-mail, and looking at the sites you could have ordered from, I am intrigued.

Santa, I think you can identify yourself to me now.

Hey Santee!

As I said, I'm real sorry about this. It may arrive tomorrow (today?) but, as you can see, it should be here any minute now. I'm not sure why the company would tell me to expect it as early as the 20th, though...

Anyway, I hope you like it. It's the kind of thing I always glance at and say "Oh man, I am totally getting that" (but never end up getting).

Anywho, Happy Holidays, and sorry for the lateness.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i sent my santee a package on 17th of NOV from Alberta,Canada and his last post was the 17th of dec but still no package i PM'ed him but no answer.
    Should it take this long for a package to get to the east coast from Canada? (I've only lived here a year so...???)

Also if you're gonna ban me contact my santee first PLEASE... I enjoyed working out what to give and this thread has been a shiny little part of my day, i do not want to be a deadbeat santa...
    Also I have all my documentation from the post office, customs etc if that would stop a ban..?

Angel177 on
    6103544412_a48002080a.jpg
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Angel177 wrote: »
    i sent my santee a package on 17th of NOV from Alberta,Canada and his last post was the 17th of dec but still no package i PM'ed him but no answer.
    Should it take this long for a package to get to the east coast from Canada? (I've only lived here a year so...???)

Also if you're gonna ban me contact my santee first PLEASE... I enjoyed working out what to give and this thread has been a shiny little part of my day, i do not want to be a deadbeat santa...
    Also I have all my documentation from the post office, customs etc if that would stop a ban..?
    It's not like Captain K instinctively knows who is a deadbeat Santa and bans you at the stroke of midnight. I think he asks for all the Santees with no gifts to PM and they try to figure out what's going on - a wayward package, backordered, etc.

I think it's safe to assume that there are exceptions to the Dec. 31st deadline. People aren't at school, are on vacation, can't post online, problems with post office. If you mailed it I wouldn't worry at all.

But then again I'm not Captain K. We are all at his mercy.

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    Fatty McBeardoFatty McBeardo Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Deadbeat Santas get tentacle rape

the term "deadbeat Santa" makes me laugh and feel bad at the same time. I'm imagining a filthy Santa in a suit so dingy you can barely tell it's red, lying next to a dumpster, passed out under a blanket of newspapers, empty bottles of Wild Turkey and half-eaten candy canes strewn around him. Rudolph worriedly watches from the shadows, wringing his hooves in concern.

Fatty McBeardo on
  • Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Wienke wrote: »
    I just wanted to tell my santa that I've gotten everything he's sent.

I refuse to list stock photos however.

I got my camera back from my fiance but damn it all I don't have the cable to upload the pictures :|

The pictures will be taken tomorrow and hopefully posted sometime tomorrow evening. I've been slacking on this for way too long considering my impressive haul. Well impressive for me anyway, I mean it's not the entire damn Zelda collection like was posted earlier, but for a plebian like me it's a gift fit for a patrician.

uh Pics?

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CaedereCaedere S'no regrets BIRDIESRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fuck. Fuck.

My Santee apparently still hasn't received his gift as of yet - seeing as it's after Christmas, I'll come out and say who I had.

I sent Wheezer a fuckawesome gift back in November. Unfortunately, he lives in China, and I'm very much concerned if something happened to his package in customs. I contacted him on my anonymous Santa alt and he informed he that, as of earlier in the week, he hadn't received anything.

Dude - if it doesn't arrive soon, I'll repurchase and re-send your gift. I feel really bad that it hasn't shown up. :(

On the other note, if you had me as your Santee, I haven't received anything yet, although I'm waiting on several packages to arrive that still haven't, so there's a good chance it might be one of those.

Caedere on
    FWnykYl.jpg
  • Options
    delphinusdelphinus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    so i got a mysterious secret santa who decided to stay that way.

man, the smile on my face couldnt be any more lengthy. and what would the traditional secret santa post be without pics!

real time opening of the box. Not shown: ear to ear smile on my face
    pict5562uw2.jpg

As ive mentioned before, im a HUGE fan of super heroes and it seems santa wanted to take my love of them for a twist!

pict5571yc2.jpg
    Superman: Red Son. Ive taken it out of the local library many MANY times and worn it down. Now i have one to call my own. Thank you very much!

Astro City. i have to be honest and say ive never heard of this at all. but i read the first couple pages and it mentions my very own hometown. how did you know?!!? could you...could you really be Him?![/SPOILER]

so i decided to take my new gifts on a tour of their new home. so. red son, meet the symbol and hero of the american dream.

pict5568ou0.jpg

awww...now you two play nice!

pict5570tx2.jpg
    thanks soo much mysterious santa.
    cheers and merry christmas.

delphinus on
  • Options
    Ross MillsRoss Mills Mr. California, USARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I haven't received mine, but that may have something to do with me saying "Oh wait, I won't actually be at that address" and having to change it, so my sincere apologies and heartwarming Christmas and New Year messages to my Santa. My Christmas and New Year was up in the air with family illness and moving around the country.

Ross Mills on
    twitter-a.png
  • Options
    RoundBoyRoundBoy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Now this should be the answer to all those who wondered why we shipped our packages early. Shit happens.

theoretically.. the deadline is today. And I think the US has no mail delivery Tuesday (the market is closed anyway) .. and then you have to wait for all the college folk to return back from break.

Put me down for the '2nd chance gift for screwed santee's by deadbeat santas that can't read good' donation. Captain K can make the thread at the appropriate time, and yes, that should be the title. :)

RoundBoy on
    sig_civwar.jpg
    Librarians harbor a terrible secret. Find it.
  • Options
    S-StarwindS-Starwind Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Nothing has arrived for me yet. Havnt had any missed delivery notices. So I assume its either stuck somewhere or lost and afraid.

S-Starwind on
    XBLive GamerTag - II The Starwind (Playing - Halo 4, Dungeon Defeners)
    PSN ID - S-Starwind (Playing Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Gundam Battle Ops)
    Final Fantasy XIV - Masamune Server (Moving to Sargantanas) - Rykosho Hoshikaze
    Steam ID - The Starwind
  • Options
    mrsnackroadmrsnackroad Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm either on the receiving end of a deadbeat santa, or the apartment managers decided they had to inspect my package and keep the goodies.

That said, I'm ridiculously patient, so, I might be ready to shake my fist vigorously in anger around April or so.

mrsnackroad on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'll be honest... I'm not really sure what to make of this package. But I'll try all the same.

The box,

IMG_1175.jpg

The note(with one strange Santa candy dispenser),
    IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg
    Dear Santee, sorry this such a damned long time =(
    Anyway, I totally ignored your wants and desires, and gave you what I wanted. Hopefully you'll think it's pretty funny and/or enjoyable, and not stupid or what-not.

Anyway, merry christmas!

Levi(Redfenix)

And one random assortment. O_o

IMG_1177.jpg

Still, it wasn't exactly as shown... these were like mystery DVDs. Shot in the Dark and Thumb Wars(which I've always wanted to see) were as advertised, but the other two...

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Were a bit less predictable.
    (Sleepers actually has a disc for 'The Good Girl' inside of it. O_o)

The other discs are: the GTA Collection(1, 2, and 3, and I've never played the former two, so that's something for me to check out), a Javier Mendoza sampler(?...), a software disc for Treo(?...), and a CD-R labeled 'randomness', which actually has some cool stuff on it(the entire 300 Graphic Novel from the looks of it), and a random assortment of images that range from WoW snapshots to SE++ sketches.

Also, there was a drawing included that was signed by someone else(though it's a nice sketch), so I'm not sure if it was included by accident or what.

You're different, Redfenix, I'll give you that. :P Thanks, all the same. I think this one can't be topped for unpredictability.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    JPS3JPS3 regular
    edited December 2007
    Ok, I know I'm doing this wrong.

I got my package this past Wednesday and intended to put pictures up that night. I've been incredibly busy and kept forgetting to do it. So, no pictures right now. I apologize, I have shamed myself and my ancestors. But, I figure I should at least post something because I got an amazing gifting and really wanted to share the excitement.

My SS was MegoDrDoom. He is awesome.

He sent me Leon, The Professional. This is the deluxe edition which is essentially the director's cut/international version with tons of awesome extras. I've always wanted to see this movie as I've heard amazing things about it, and Jean Reno is awesome.

Then I got Batman: The Dark Knight Returns trade graphic novel. Something else that was sorely missing from my comic collection, after getting this I ordered Year One too. Great stuff, I love Frank Miller's work and am greatly enjoying his Batman.

And the last thing he sent me was the Super Mario Bros. live action movie. This may sound like a bad gift, but its been on my wish list for ages. I remember seeing it when it first came out, and hating it, but I really wanted to see it again. I watched it, and it was so awesomely bad. It'll fit in perfectly with some of the other hilarious B movies that I have.

A great haul, I am extraordinarily happy with. Thank you MegoDrDoom!

JPS3 on
    On the subject of the Zero Punctuation Bioshock Review:
    Gyral wrote: »
    Renzo wrote: »
    reVerse wrote: »
    I didn't much care for the Bioshock review. It didn't deliver on the funnies like the previous reviews, but it wasn't bad.

The ending was very weak, though. Usually his videos have good endings.

Did you just review a review?

I found reVerse's review to be too short and a little light on content and quality. Still, his punctuation and sentence structure was better than most.
    Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Package Get!! I'm sorry I nearly lost faith in you Mastabeta, but you came through and delivered me a late christmas present full of awesome and win!

The package arrived today while I was out at work! I got texts from my mam and sister and was so pissed cause I was stuck in work for 4 more hours :( But it was worth it! When I read who it was from I burst out laughing. The forum name was a nice touch.
    DSC00030.jpg

I couldn't help but tear the box open to get at it's contents!
    DSC00031.jpg

I found the presents inside and they're just made of win!
    DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg

I can't wait to start reading the book! It's now top of my to read list and knocks all my other Christmas books off it until I'm finished. While typing this I'm eating some of those sour sweets and my God, they're the most sour thing I've ever tasted! :^: And finally, my very own Nerf gun <3 I can't wait to try it out on my cats and friends! The cats will love chasing the darts, I'll love attacking my friends!

This has just made the rest of my holiday, thanks so much Mastabeta! You're an awesome Santa! Have a great New Year :D

I can't wait to do this again next year, I had such a blast with it this year!

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited December 2007
    Caedere wrote: »
    On the other note, if you had me as your Santee, I haven't received anything yet, although I'm waiting on several packages to arrive that still haven't, so there's a good chance it might be one of those.
    Yours is coming in two packages. I'm being told one is in your city as of right now but the other one is still floating around Texas, but that was three days ago. SOON.

bombardier on
  • Options
    AlphaTwoAlphaTwo Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    :( Mail has just been delivered to my house. Still nothing, unless Santa was sending me my bill for Visa.

AlphaTwo on
  • Options
    gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'll be honest... I'm not really sure what to make of this package. But I'll try all the same.

The box,

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1175.jpg[ /IMG] The note(with one strange Santa candy dispenser),[/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1176.jpg[ /IMG][/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1179.jpg[ /IMG][/img]
    Anyway, I totally ignored your wants and desires, and gave you what I wanted. Hopefully you'll think it's pretty funny and/or enjoyable, and not stupid or what-not.

Anyway, merry christmas!

Levi(Redfenix)

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1177.jpg[ /IMG] Still, it wasn't exactly as shown... these were like mystery DVDs. Shot in the Dark and Thumb Wars(which I've always wanted to see) were as advertised, but the other two...[/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1181.jpg[ /IMG][/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1178.jpg[ /IMG] Were a bit less predictable. (Sleepers actually has a disc for 'The Good Girl' inside of it. O_o) The other discs are: the GTA Collection(1, 2, and 3, and I've never played the former two, so that's something for me to check out), a Javier Mendoza sampler(?...), a software disc for Treo(?...), and a CD-R labeled 'randomness', which actually has some cool stuff on it(the entire 300 Graphic Novel from the looks of it), and a random assortment of images that range from WoW snapshots to SE++ sketches. Also, there was a drawing included that was signed by someone else(though it's a nice sketch), so I'm not sure if it was included by accident or what. You're different, Redfenix, I'll give you that. :P Thanks, all the same. I think this one can't be topped for unpredictability.[/img]

Er, hm. So, basically a few old DVDs and games he didn't need anymore, plus a pirated version of 300? Ho ho ho, I guess!

gilrain on
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    gilrain wrote: »

The box,

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1175.jpg[ /IMG] The note(with one strange Santa candy dispenser),[/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1176.jpg[ /IMG][/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1179.jpg[ /IMG][/img]

Anyway, merry christmas!

Levi(Redfenix)

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1177.jpg[ /IMG] Still, it wasn't exactly as shown... these were like mystery DVDs. Shot in the Dark and Thumb Wars(which I've always wanted to see) were as advertised, but the other two...[/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1181.jpg[ /IMG][/img][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cjiwakura/IMG_1178.jpg[ /IMG] Were a bit less predictable. (Sleepers actually has a disc for 'The Good Girl' inside of it. O_o) The other discs are: the GTA Collection(1, 2, and 3, and I've never played the former two, so that's something for me to check out), a Javier Mendoza sampler(?...), a software disc for Treo(?...), and a CD-R labeled 'randomness', which actually has some cool stuff on it(the entire 300 Graphic Novel from the looks of it), and a random assortment of images that range from WoW snapshots to SE++ sketches. Also, there was a drawing included that was signed by someone else(though it's a nice sketch), so I'm not sure if it was included by accident or what. You're different, Redfenix, I'll give you that. :P Thanks, all the same. I think this one can't be topped for unpredictability.[/img]

Er, hm. So, basically a few old DVDs and games he didn't need anymore, plus a pirated version of 300? Ho ho ho, I guess!

O_o

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hey, I haven't received my gifts yet, but I got a PM the other day from a 3rd party saying that they would be late, so it's cool.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    AlphaTwo wrote: »
    :( Mail has just been delivered to my house. Still nothing, unless Santa was sending me my bill for Visa.

I would expect it to be there any day now as I shipped it last week. Hang in there, Santee!

I also haven't received anything from this Secret Santa, but as one of my options was "Buy something for Child's Play" I'll assume that's what happened and Santa just never notified me.

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    gilraingilrain Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That's a generous assumption.

gilrain on