As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HE WAS DEAD....

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    this movie is all of the sins of mankind. the ending was... kinda abrupt, though. i mean, i was kinda expecting some kind of resolution.

Did you get up and leave as soon as the credits started rolling

You did, didn't you
    i stayed in my seat, but the credits got up and left =(

Oh, like
    the theater stopped running them?

That blows

Well there are some scenes during the credits
    A severely burned Chev is all wrapped up in bandages and Doc Miles is taking the artificial heart out and putting his real one back in

He gets it in and tries to defibrillate but he can't get the heart to start up again and the vitals go dead

Eve starts crying and everyone leaves the room

Long close-up shot on Chev's face
    His eyes open
    And then...
    BLOOPER REEL

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Aw there was a blooper reel?

I had to skip after those scenes I described because I had an appointment to make

goddamnit

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    this movie is all of the sins of mankind. the ending was... kinda abrupt, though. i mean, i was kinda expecting some kind of resolution.

You did, didn't you
    i stayed in my seat, but the credits got up and left =(

Oh, like
    the theater stopped running them?

That blows

Well there are some scenes during the credits
    A severely burned Chev is all wrapped up in bandages and Doc Miles is taking the artificial heart out and putting his real one back in

He gets it in and tries to defibrillate but he can't get the heart to start up again and the vitals go dead

Eve starts crying and everyone leaves the room

Long close-up shot on Chev's face
    His eyes open
    And then...
    BLOOPER REEL

MOTHER FUCKER
    I always miss the blooper reels.
    :(

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    It played sporadically during the credits. As someone with a full bladder, I was amused by the antics and annoyed by my constantly-denied desire to pee.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The bloopers have some good moments, especially the last one
    Statham does the scene where he grabs the high-voltage box, and it fucking explodes and throws him back like five feet

Green on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Crank 3: Hypertension!

Chev Chelios's body is on the verge of collapse from all the stress he has recently put it through and he has to stay absolutely calm and avoid strenous activity or he will die!

Alternately,

Crank 3: [Title forthcoming]

Chev Chelios has had his head removed and placed in a fishtank hooked up to life-support systems! Because of a vodoun curse he can still control his body through the astral plane, but he has no idea where it is, and he must find a way to mentally guide his body back to his head. Also, the body needs a head to survive so every few minutes he needs to order his disemheaded body to cut someone else's head off to serve as a temporary fix.

Seriously on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I have to admit, the Amy Smart sex scene for that second one is a little,

uh

Seriously on
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Well, she could provide him with a head alright.
    meh

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Olivaw wrote: »

You did, didn't you

People who don't stay for the credits disgust me

I've seen people start gathering their things and stand up, because the movie is approaching the credits.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited April 2009
    I always stay until the credits are over in case they show a little quirk at the end.

Usually I leave disappointing :(

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you know what

fuck movies that play another scene after the credits

fuck them right up their stupid asses

you wanna show an extra scene, show it before the credits, don't make me sit through 10 minutes of lithography!

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    The credits for most cartoons nowadays are actually worth watching all on their own.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Iskander wrote: »
    you know what

you wanna show an extra scene, show it before the credits, don't make me sit through 10 minutes of lithography!
    I think there's a website out there with a youtube-ish thing that shows all the "after-credits" scenes.

of course I can't remember it offhand.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you know what

but then you won't know who the caterer was, or the landlord of the parking lot where they filmed that once scene!

Bucketman on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    this movie was pure fucking mind candy

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Seriously wrote: »

Chev Chelios's body is on the verge of collapse from all the stress he has recently put it through and he has to stay absolutely calm and avoid strenous activity or he will die!

Alternately,

Chev Chelios has had his head removed and placed in a fishtank hooked up to life-support systems! Because of a vodoun curse he can still control his body through the astral plane, but he has no idea where it is, and he must find a way to mentally guide his body back to his head. Also, the body needs a head to survive so every few minutes he needs to order his disemheaded body to cut someone else's head off to serve as a temporary fix.

Nope sorry not as good as my idea

And I can't believe you couldn't come up with a head related pun for the second one, what's the matter with you

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    the local theater is having a "recession" special where everything at the concession is a buck.

I think I'll go see thios again and eat twenty things of nachos.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Ness445 wrote: »
    the local theater is having a "recession" special where everything at the concession is a buck.

I think I'll go see thios again and eat twenty things of nachos.

That's actually a really good deal considering the concessions are usually like seven or eight bucks apiece

At least where I used to live

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I have Crank from Netflix, woo

gonna watch it soon

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you know what

Heyyyy, people worked hard on that movie so if they feel like having you know who made it in order to see a secret ending thing you can fucking stay put and show them some fucking courtesy, okay?

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    you know what

Heyyyy, people worked hard on that movie so if they feel like having you know who made it in order to see a secret ending thing you can fucking stay put and show them some fucking courtesy, okay?

Pretty much

The bit after the credits is the reward from the filmmakers for sitting through them

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Alternately,

Nope sorry not as good as my idea

And I can't believe you couldn't come up with a head related pun for the second one, what's the matter with you

That was pretty damn egregious on my part.

Seriously on
  • Options
    TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you know what

Pretty much

The bit after the credits is the reward from the filmmakers for sitting through them

Are you guys aware of how hard it is to sit for 5 minutes?

Tasteticle on

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    sitting man! Like... on your butt. And you gotta do it in a chair!

TankHammer on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    when I sit down my ass never fails me

Robcham on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Dude, that's too complicated.

Crank 3: Chev Chelios versus zombies

That's it. That's all you need. Chev Chelios over here, the horde of the living dead over there. The big revenge plot could be something like zombies ate his brain, but he's manly enough to survive for a while without it. To keep his rampage going, he has to eat zombie brains to stay alive.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you know what

Bah! They made the movie to try to make money. I don't give a shit who the best boy grip is!

But at least it's easy enough to look at the screen without really reading the credits. Just gab with the fellas while waiting for something to show up.

And did the original Lord of the Rings movie credits feature all of the LotR fan club listings like the DVDs? I wonder if anyone waited through that... 40+ minutes or so. *Shudder*

Monsty on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Monsty wrote: »
    you know what

Bah! They made the movie to try to make money. I don't give a shit who the best boy grip is!

But at least it's easy enough to look at the screen without really reading the credits. Just gab with the fellas while waiting for something to show up.

And did the original Lord of the Rings movie credits feature all of the LotR fan club listings like the DVDs? I wonder if anyone waited through that... 40+ minutes or so. *Shudder*

No that was just for the DVDs

I enjoy it because I can just have Fellowship of the Ring going in the background while I'm at my computer and when it's over I get forty minutes of solid Howard Shore orchestrated music

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Robcham wrote: »
    when I sit down my ass never fails me
    my ass failed me once.

this post would be better if I was in a wheelchair.

edit: just pretend this was all an elaborate hoax where Stale hijacked my account for some reason.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    someday I will own a theater

and when credits roll the lights will stay dim, and doors will stay closed

no I don't care if you have to pee, you sit there and give these hard working people their due you jackass

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    As I said before, I did that when I paid for the ticket on the way in.

Monsty on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    WATCH THOSE DAMN CREDITS

Robcham on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    JACKASS

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    now here's pikachu doing cocaine and eating special brownies

3337_72407954535_607484535_1517853_8274954_n.jpg

Robcham on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So this was a pretty great movie.

Nowhere near as good as the first, but it was pretty good.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Rob, you should name you pictures properly so that I don't always have to do it when right click/saving them!

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    fezbook don't care bout my names

it converts them to jpeg then names them some other shit

I called it pikashoe

Robcham on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    you know what

Pretty much

Fuck that

They got paid didn't they?

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    fuck yeah I painted that thing

nobody knows I did it but fuck

made some sweet cash and that's all that matters right

8-)

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    look

an extra scene at the end of the credits isn't magically going to make people care about the credits now is it

if i care enough about who worked on a movie i'll sit through the credits of my own accord

Iskander on