Options

Fuck My Life

191012141562

Posts

  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Scooter wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    I guess the age of consent is a hugeass minefield when you get right down to it. I mean, does the States think we're a nation of child abusers because ours is 16 rather than 18

    Actually wait they'd think we're a nation of child abusers because of all the recent child deaths due to terrible parents and a fucked-up social service

    In some states its 16.


    Which does sort of fuck with the whole morality of the thing, if screwing a 17 year old is illegal in one spot but fine if you cross state lines.

    Isn't there actually a charge that the police roll out?

    Transfering a minor across a state line for an immoral purpose

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    "Mr. Kidfuck, you are frankly the most qualified applicant we've seen today, and I think you would make a great teacher."

    "Thank you."

    "But, about that name..."

    "It's Dutch. The Kidfucks have a proud history."

    "Well, ok... I guess."

    jackal on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    I guess the age of consent is a hugeass minefield when you get right down to it. I mean, does the States think we're a nation of child abusers because ours is 16 rather than 18

    Actually wait they'd think we're a nation of child abusers because of all the recent child deaths due to terrible parents and a fucked-up social service

    The problem with our nation's age of consent laws (and by the way, they are actually state laws, not federal) is that the ages are set above where people start wanting to have sex. I understand things like saying "no, you can't fuck a fifteen-year-old if you are fifty." Because that's just creepy and fifteen-year-olds are definitely still children in this society, generally speaking. However, the problem with drawing a black-and-white line is that fifteen-year-olds might be old enough to want sex naturally, and yet there's this law stating that they're little kids who aren't old enough to understand sex well enough to know whether or not they want it.

    Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle routine about the R. Kelly case:

    How old is fifteen, really?

    Defender on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    I guess the age of consent is a hugeass minefield when you get right down to it. I mean, does the States think we're a nation of child abusers because ours is 16 rather than 18

    Actually wait they'd think we're a nation of child abusers because of all the recent child deaths due to terrible parents and a fucked-up social service

    In some states its 16.


    Which does sort of fuck with the whole morality of the thing, if screwing a 17 year old is illegal in one spot but fine if you cross state lines.

    Isn't there actually a charge that the police roll out?

    Transfering a minor across a state line for an immoral purpose

    That's why you keep a girlfriend in the other state

    Scooter on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, my boyfriend struck up a conversation about the reproductive systems of seahorses. We were having sex at the time. FML

    I had an ex who did something similar in the middle of sex once, started talking about existentialist bullshit, about how nothing really matters. I stopped, locked eyes with her and said, "Well, looks like I'll be downstairs playing video games. Let me know when your libido kicks back in."

    I was single about a month later, I think.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Scooter wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Isn't there actually a charge that the police roll out?

    Transfering a minor across a state line for an immoral purpose

    That's why you keep a girlfriend in the other state

    I hear you...

    I have one girlfriend in the "just met and we like each other" state

    And one in the "maybe we can make out a little sometimes but we'll leave it there" state

    I tend to ignore the one who hit the "leave me the fuck alone you're pathetic" state

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Defender wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »
    It's illegal for someone over the age to have sex with someone younger than the age. It's not illegal for two underage people to have sex.

    I can't speak for America, but in the UK that definitely isn't true. I doubt it is in the states either. A minor can be charged for statuatory rape just like anyone else

    I bet if you're fifteen and you fuck a five-year-old, they punish you in some way. If you're fifteen and you fuck a fourteen-year-old, I'm almost certain that you are not in trouble in this country.

    no you most definitely are depending on the state

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    "Mr. Kidfuck, you are frankly the most qualified applicant we've seen today, and I think you would make a great teacher."

    "Thank you."

    "But, about that name..."

    "It's Dutch. The Kidfucks have a proud history."

    "Well, ok... I guess."

    Ethnic/racial discrimination suit just for bringing it up.

    Defender on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Isn't there actually a charge that the police roll out?

    Transfering a minor across a state line for an immoral purpose

    That's why you keep a girlfriend in the other state

    I hear you...

    I have one girlfriend in the "just met and we like each other" state

    And one in the "maybe we can make out a little sometimes but we'll leave it there" state

    I tend to ignore the one who hit the "leave me the fuck alone you're pathetic" state

    I have a girl who is a Bose-Einstein condensate but that's for only when I'm feeling especially kinky.

    The_Scarab on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Urgh isn't that a bit frigid for you

    I mean absolute zero and all

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    there's a smell in this thread now

    can't quite identify it

    Pony on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    defender wants to fuck a 15 year old

    pass it on

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »
    It's illegal for someone over the age to have sex with someone younger than the age. It's not illegal for two underage people to have sex.

    I can't speak for America, but in the UK that definitely isn't true. I doubt it is in the states either. A minor can be charged for statuatory rape just like anyone else

    I bet if you're fifteen and you fuck a five-year-old, they punish you in some way. If you're fifteen and you fuck a fourteen-year-old, I'm almost certain that you are not in trouble in this country.

    no you most definitely are depending on the state

    Yeah, it is by state, so I can't say for sure. But in Pennsylvania I'm pretty sure there's nothing illegal about it. Not 100%, though, I mean, I could be wrong.

    Defender on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    defender wants to fuck a 15 year old

    pass it on

    defender wants to fuck a 15 year old

    pass it on

    unintentional on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    there's a smell in this thread now

    can't quite identify it

    It's the smell of a dozen guys looking that shit up on Wikipedia because they're not sad enough to know about quantum states

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    defender wants to fuck a 15 year old

    pass it on

    Well...is he hot?

    Defender on
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    A fifteen year old can generally have sex with another fifteen year old legally, but if one has a naked picture of the other they can be convicted of possession of child pornography.

    That makes me wonder if technically it is illegal for a fifteen year old to have naked pictures of themselves, or what about a 25 year old with naked pictures of their fifteen year old self?

    jackal on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    there's a smell in this thread now

    can't quite identify it

    It's the smell of a dozen guys looking that shit up on Wikipedia because they're not sad enough to know about quantum states

    Excuse me. I had prior knowledge of Bose-Einstein condensates.
    QI

    The_Scarab on
  • Options
    Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    there's a smell in this thread now

    can't quite identify it

    It's the smell of a dozen guys looking that shit up on Wikipedia because they're not sad enough to know about quantum states

    Excuse me. I had prior knowledge of Bose-Einstein condensates.
    QI
    I believe they have to be sexually explicit in some way?

    Of course, I could be dead wrong.

    edit: what the fuck forum that post wasn't even in existence when I started typing!

    Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    what about a 25 year old with naked pictures of their fifteen year old self?

    That's actually an interesting point. It IS child porn. It's also a victimless crime

    unintentional on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Goddammit, "wants to fuck a 15-year-old" doesn't fit in the title area.

    Defender on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    A fifteen year old can generally have sex with another fifteen year old legally, but if one has a naked picture of the other they can be convicted of possession of child pornography.

    That makes me wonder if technically it is illegal for a fifteen year old to have naked pictures of themselves, or what about a 25 year old with naked pictures of their fifteen year old self?

    Also, naked baby pictures.

    Defender on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    If you put "wants to fuck" in your title

    I will put "a 15-year-old" in mine


    Or am I lying

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    But then we'd have to post in tandem all the time.

    Defender on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    A fifteen year old can generally have sex with another fifteen year old legally, but if one has a naked picture of the other they can be convicted of possession of child pornography.

    That makes me wonder if technically it is illegal for a fifteen year old to have naked pictures of themselves, or what about a 25 year old with naked pictures of their fifteen year old self.

    pornography laws are even more complex

    in many parts of united states, a distinction is made between a naked picture of a minor, and a naked picture of a minor engaged in sexual activity. the latter is considered child pornography, while the former isn't necessarily

    Pony on
  • Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What if you distribute naked pictures of yourself as a child?

    psyck0 on
    Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Not hard.



    Yeah, I fail. Your point is proved.

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Are you engaging in sexual activity in the pictures?

    Defender on
  • Options
    Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You could always put "a fifteen year old" as your location, but then you run the risk of people thinking you are posting from inside a fifteen year old.

    Of course, this isn't really a problem for you.

    Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    jackal wrote: »
    A fifteen year old can generally have sex with another fifteen year old legally, but if one has a naked picture of the other they can be convicted of possession of child pornography.

    That makes me wonder if technically it is illegal for a fifteen year old to have naked pictures of themselves, or what about a 25 year old with naked pictures of their fifteen year old self.

    pornography laws are even more complex

    in many parts of united states, a distinction is made between a naked picture of a minor, and a naked picture of a minor engaged in sexual activity. the latter is considered child pornography, while the former isn't necessarily

    Assume in this situation the picture is of the dude with a ragin' boner. You know, to simplify the situation. :winky:

    jackal on
  • Options
    RocketScienceRocketScience Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    If you put "wants to fuck" in your title

    I will put "a 15-year-old" in mine


    Or am I lying

    That made me think of you guys going down to the subway and doing this

    hf.gif

    Obviously with different signs.

    RocketScience on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    psyck0 wrote: »
    What if you distribute naked pictures of yourself as a child?

    Fark has articles about teens getting sex offender status for naked pictures of themselves like every other week.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What if two pieces of paper that have an image of a naked 15 year old printed on each have sex with one another. And the paper was pulped less than 15 years ago.

    And we filmed it. And put it on youtube.

    What would the legal precedent for that be? HUH?

    The_Scarab on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    BTW Defender, you should double-check the age of consent laws, because same-sex relationships usually have different age restrictions.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, I realized that instead of actually trying to get a job, save money, lose weight, and get thin so I could maybe attempt to date again; I'd rather spend my money on a Fleshlight. FML

    Dammit, Dad!

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, I realized that instead of actually trying to get a job, save money, lose weight, and get thin so I could maybe attempt to date again; I'd rather spend my money on a Fleshlight. FML

    Dammit, Dad!

    No reason dude can't do both.

    Vortex texture is awesome.

    jackal on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    Vortex texture is awesome.
    o_O

    O_o

    D:

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Its like putting your dick in a tornado

    Fabricate on
  • Options
    Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jackal wrote: »
    Vortex texture is awesome.
    o_O

    O_o

    D:
    I...do I try to look for the vortex texture on google to get some sort of context?

    I don't know what the appropriate response is.

    Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ness445 wrote: »
    jackal wrote: »
    Vortex texture is awesome.
    o_O

    O_o

    D:
    I...do I try to look for the vortex texture on google to get some sort of context?

    I don't know what the appropriate response is.

    it a kind of fleshlight lining

    i think.

    I have no way of knowing that. leave me alone.

    McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.