As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fuck My Life

AlpineAlpine Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Social Entropy++
http://www.fmylife.com

It's like Bash but with nothing but people telling short embarrassing stories, there's some that are just pure gold
Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML
Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML
Today, at a strategy session my manager displayed a flow chart of his employees. I wasn't included. Apparently I had been fired and they forgot to tell me. FML

So why does your life fucking suck SE++?

Or just post funny ones you find, there's a random page at the top.

Alpine on

• Options
    thanimationsthanimations Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    what's with the asteriks dude

and life is pretty good I guess

thanimations on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I can't decide if I should go out for lunch. FML

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well that's how it is on the site

Brand recognition

Alpine on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Do I go see Watchmen today and get 3 hours of sleep before work, or watch it tomorrow?

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Go now and get me lunch

unintentional on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Alright. Do I stop at the chinese/japanese restaurant right near by for calamari to get my squid fix?

Damn this thread is better than a magic 8 ball for deciding things.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    This was an excellent site to read around Valentine's Day.

Scooter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Today, I was walking through Borders with my girlfriend, when we pass a girl scout cookies stand. I see a box of Samoas, my favorite, point at them, and shout, 'YEAH'. My girlfriend looks shocked. Behind the box of cookies was a five year old scout bending over, with her bottom pointed at me. FML

Is Watchmen actually really good cause I have nothing better to do tonight

Alpine on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Take my wife please.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Alpine wrote: »
    Today, I was walking through Borders with my girlfriend, when we pass a girl scout cookies stand. I see a box of Samoas, my favorite, point at them, and shout, 'YEAH'. My girlfriend looks shocked. Behind the box of cookies was a five year old scout bending over, with her bottom pointed at me. FML

GO GO GO

it's great.

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, My mom walked in on me and my 2 year crush about to have sex. When she saw us she said "oh I'll just wait outside, I know it wont be long anyway." FML

Hahaha, ice cold burn!

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wake and bake FML

Wait I'm doing it wrong.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    Canada_jezusCanada_jezus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Stealing threads from somethingawful hoooooo

Canada_jezus on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

It's good enough.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    we've had a thread on this before but it's lost to the ages.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    A friend of mine mentioned that she knew people who were filming something for this the other day. It really didn't sound interesting enough to look at.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, I was in the change room at the local YMCA. I went to use the hair dryer but couldn't because a naked old man was bent over, butt cheeks spread wide with his hands, and ass aimed at the dryer. He seemed to be enjoying it. FML

Mentally picture it

DO IT

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    is this a thread i should post in

Pony on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    is this a thread i should post in
    I am of the opinion you should post in every thread, unless they somehow cause you physical torment.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It's new grouphug.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Life is pretty good.

Going to get some lunch, then I'm gonna curl up on the couch with the girl and watch O Brother Where Art Thou, and then later I'm gonna play some co-op Dawn of War II with my roommate.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    i'd like to go see watchmen tonight

but i am literally broke

got about $3 to my name right now, and that's laundry money

so i gotta find one of my friends willing to let me mooch $10 off them

Pony on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Today I found my daughter on facebook after years of looking for her after the divorce. It turns out it was my ex pretending to be my daughter so she could track me down. FML

thats pretty devious

Canada_jezus on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Whenever I see such sites I always wonder how many of the entries are fake

Like, I cannot stop myself thinking "yeah, I could write horrible things too, not convinced"

And then I remember all the horrible shit that has actually happened to people I know and I feel kind of guilty

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    If you don't have the balls to type out fuck I like you less.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Most of the top ones are either complete bullshit or someone just totally getting screwed over by a friend.

Canada_jezus on
  • Options
    Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML

Curious - my google toolbar, and youtube too, definitely auto complete with things I did not search for.

'fli' gave me:

flickr
    flight times
    flight of the conchords (that was me :p)
    flip video

etc.

Just saying.....

Teslan26 on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Whenever I see such sites I always wonder how many of the entries are fake

Like, I cannot stop myself thinking "yeah, I could write horrible things too, not convinced"

And then I remember all the horrible shit that has actually happened to people I know and I feel kind of guilty

I agree. I always considered that the easiest and most reliable way to get Radio 1 to play anything pre-2004 would be to write into Jo Whiley's 'Changing Tracks' and claim that my parents were shot dead at a Pixies concert.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    i'd like to go see watchmen tonight

but i am literally broke

got about $3 to my name right now, and that's laundry money

so i gotta find one of my friends willing to let me mooch $10 off them

Been there. Except I don't know anyone here that I could mooch off.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    klokklok Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Some good ones.

Today, I was at this awesome party and I was dancing with this really attractive girl who started making out with me all of a sudden. Five minutes later, my friend told me that the girl had just given him a blowjob. FML

Today, I was writing an email to our entire company regarding a fundraiser we are taking part in for children and adults with disabilities. I was rushing to get the email out and hit send before I realized that instead of "Best Regards" I had typed "Best Retards" as the closing line.

Today, I was getting restless in my psychology class. I proceeded to stretch out both of my arms and hands into the aisles on either side of me, only to find myself with my teacher's package in my palm. FML

klok on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I typed in a naughty one.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    today i had some kind of funky absence seizure/depersonalization episode

i get em sometimes

they're fucking unpleasant is what they are

Pony on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    OH GOD I just snorted Cheerwine through my nose

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Teslan26 wrote: »

Curious - my google toolbar, and youtube too, definitely auto complete with things I did not search for.

'fli' gave me:

flickr
    flight times
    flight of the conchords (that was me :p)
    flip video

etc.

Just saying.....
    google introduced an autocomplete function sometime last year (I don't really know when) and I think somethingawful.com bombed it to produce the most ridiculous results possible.

for instance type "how is" and one of the autocompelte suggestions is "how is babby formed".

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    If you don't have the balls to type out fuck I like you less.

There's a book in my store called "F*** it", exactly like that on the cover.
    When you scan it through the register it comes up "FUCK it" and prints that on the receipt too. I like that.
    I like to think the person who had to put it on the system did that on purpose.

ascot on
  • Options
    NerindilNerindil Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, it is my twin sisters and my birthday. We both wanted a day at the spa for our birthday. My sister got a gift certificate to the spa, while I got mouthwash and a $20 gift card to Target. My mom said it would cost too much to make me pretty also. FML

Goddamn.
    Today, I was in spanish class, having a debate about the death penalty. When I went to make a point, I meant to say "La pena de muerte", which means "The death penalty". I said, "La pene de muerte". Turns out that means, "The penis of death". FML

HAhahahahahahahaha

Nerindil on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Today, I was introduced to my cousin, who I hadn't seen in eight years. Guess who I had made out with in a club two days earlier. FML

Today, I found out that my best friend had been sleeping with my girlfriend, because he had drunkenly puked over her nightrobe and I noticed the stains were still around after two washes. FML

Today, I wrote up a couple of fake FML stories just to test my prognosis. God I am a sad bastard. FML

Today, I had to edit those fake FML stories because I can't fucking spell. FML

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    you know what was pretty fun

when we used to take posts off of grouphug and illustrate them in ms paint

these leave less room for imagination and are less funny as a result

Pony on
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

hahahahahahhahahaha

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.