As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Your most emotional game moments - There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

• Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    More Grim Fandango stuff. I could really post every cutscene here... when I finished it for the first time it was as emotionally drained as I've ever been from playing a video game.
    The Number Nine goes to hell, literally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwwGAPa6jc

I was like "here come the rich jerks, oh look the sign is spinning, HOLY SHIT DEMON TRAIN"

Also, when I pissed off the police chief to close the club, I was genuinely worried about the coat check girl, Lupe... I had to tell myself that she got away. :(

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StrikerkcStrikerkc Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    NoelVeiga wrote: »
    ... Amy Henning? With all due respect, she can write a game story so much better than him. If you don't know who she is, look her up and find out you already agreed with me before you read this.

Just looks like a bunch of Kain stuff, and uncharted.

Strikerkc on
  • Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The Team Ico games both did it for me. Those guys are masters of emotional blackmail. I mean, people have only seen one trailer of The Last Guardian and everybody is already afraid that something terrible is going to happen to the adorable baby griffon.

But I also have a relative unknown to add to the list: Legacy of Kain: Defiance. After five games of Lost-like convoluted plot development I had a Lost-like fear that they wouldn't be able to resolve it. And then they went intimate epic on the final sequence and actually delivered one of the best final acts in a videogame ever.

While I'm at it, why is Hideo Kojima more famous than Amy Henning? With all due respect, she can write a game story so much better than him. If you don't know who she is, look her up and find out you already agreed with me before you read this.

YES

Some people dump on that series, but it is by far one of my favorite game series. I would pay huge dollars for them to compile it on one PS3 disk. And maybe bump it up to HD, and throw in a few other goodies.

Not only was the story wrap up in Defiance fantastic (especially if, like me, you played the entire series to that point), but they added in some great combat mechanics - particularly the TK system with Kain. I had so much fun force pushing people into spikes, or off cliffs or into fires. Man what a great game.

Dissociater on
  • Options
    NoelVeigaNoelVeiga Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Strikerkc wrote: »
    ... Amy Henning? With all due respect, she can write a game story so much better than him. If you don't know who she is, look her up and find out you already agreed with me before you read this.

And Jak & Daxter 3.

I object to the word "just" on that sentence, though.

NoelVeiga on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The Team Ico games both did it for me. Those guys are masters of emotional blackmail. I mean, people have only seen one trailer of The Last Guardian and everybody is already afraid that something terrible is going to happen to the adorable baby griffon.

But I also have a relative unknown to add to the list: Legacy of Kain: Defiance. After five games of Lost-like convoluted plot development I had a Lost-like fear that they wouldn't be able to resolve it. And then they went intimate epic on the final sequence and actually delivered one of the best final acts in a videogame ever.

While I'm at it, why is Hideo Kojima more famous than Amy Henning? With all due respect, she can write a game story so much better than him. If you don't know who she is, look her up and find out you already agreed with me before you read this.

YES

Some people dump on that series, but it is by far one of my favorite game series. I would pay huge dollars for them to compile it on one PS3 disk. And maybe bump it up to HD, and throw in a few other goodies.

Not only was the story wrap up in Defiance fantastic (especially if, like me, you played the entire series to that point), but they added in some great combat mechanics - particularly the TK system with Kain. I had so much fun force pushing people into spikes, or off cliffs or into fires. Man what a great game.

HD Legacy of Kain?

Two words:

PC Versions.

NoelVeiga on
  • Options
    StrikerkcStrikerkc Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

And Jak & Daxter 3.

Just saw the Kain stuff and one other game listed when I found her on IMDB (she didn't seem to have any listings any other place).

I've only played even a little bit of one of the Kain game, and it wasn't fun for me at all. Some part where I'm beating up folks in a castle with kind of bland combat, and then I'm some little imp guy with a cowel around my face trying to outrun rising mist that there is no discernable way to escape. Doesn't seem like a plot problem though, so it's nothing to do with that Amy woman. It just seemed like unpleasant game play to me.

Strikerkc on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Baldurs Gate 2:

Yoshimo :cry:

thiiiiiiisssssss

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The story in Jak 3 pretty much sucked balls. I was one of the biggest fans of Jak 2 ever, and after playing through twice, I still don't know what the fuck was happening in 3.

DeMoN on
    Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009

And Jak & Daxter 3.

Just saw the Kain stuff and one other game listed when I found her on IMDB (she didn't seem to have any listings any other place).

I've only played even a little bit of one of the Kain game, and it wasn't fun for me at all. Some part where I'm beating up folks in a castle with kind of bland combat, and then I'm some little imp guy with a cowel around my face trying to outrun rising mist that there is no discernable way to escape. Doesn't seem like a plot problem though, so it's nothing to do with that Amy woman. It just seemed like unpleasant game play to me.

Blasphemer!

Dissociater on
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    When i was in year 5 this scene pretty much had me in tears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14xcsz43Kuw

Bil and his teddy were awesome.

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    NEO|Phyte on
    It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Baldurs Gate 2:

Yoshimo :cry:

thiiiiiiisssssss

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

And in Throne of Baal:
    When you're told you can't bring him back... man.

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RobmanRobman Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Lots of stuff in ToB was such a punch to the dick. Reading Minsc's epiclogue (that's on purpose) brought small space hampster tears of manly joy to my eyes.

Robman on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

And Jak & Daxter 3.

Oookay, I feel myself slipping into gramps mode now.

Remember how I mentioned Lost before? It was on purpose. You played a sequence of the fifth game in a saga that has pretty much an ongoing story. Combat gameplay may not have been the best on some of the entries (although the first Soul Reaver came out just after Tomb Raider and played MUCH better), but they were quality games, they played well and the story was just fun.

For the record, in chronological order, for those who missed them the first time:

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: Zelda clone, believe it or not, looks really ugly by today's standards and the script is Henning-less and much less fun, way too convoluted and serious. Pity you need to know what happens here to understand the rest of the saga, really.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver: Action platformer. GREAT gameplay for its time. You could improvise weapons from the environment in a way current gen games would still call "innovative". Played like Ocarina of Time-cum-Tomb Raider, just you could impale vampires on poles and/or shove them into bonfires.

LoK: Soul Reaver 2: Disappointingly, less weapon improvisation, more weapon upgrading. Better puzzles, though. Script by Amy Henning and Paul Jenkins is awesome, more than makes up for the cliffhanger ending of 1.

LoK: Blood Omen 2: Piece of shit game, shouldn't have been released, has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the saga.

LoK: Defiance: Combat has been redesigned and is now a Devil May Cry clone, complete with air combos. Still not as good as Soul Reaver 1. Locked cameras, also in DMC style are worse than not locked cameras. Some repetitive puzzles. Looks good, plays ok. Best script in the series by far. There are at least two moments that are worth the whole game: Kain vs. Raziel, played from both perspectives and the epic ending.

Seriously, cool games. They can probably be bought for cheap for the PC on some digital store on the net. I wholeheartedly reccomend them to people in a retro mood with nothing to play.

As for Amy Henning, all joking aside, she is a major pro. People are seemingly looking for ways to redefine narrative in games while this lady just keeps working, proving that it's not that classic game storytelling is fundamentally broken, it's just that people aren't talented enough to use it cleverly. I really like her work and she deserves far more recognition than she gets. You can get a peek of how she approaches things in the extras for Uncharted.

NoelVeiga on
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Aww, I missed this thread and almost all of my good moments have already been mentioned (FFVII, FFX ending, Braid ending, Mass Effect "decision"/ending, Shadow of the Colossus, Super Mario Galaxy Book, MGS4 ending).

Some others:

Super Mario RPG:
    I remember when I finally beat the game, I was incredibly sad that Geno left. I just sat and watched the "The End" screen with the slow Mario theme for at least 10 minutes.

Far Cry 2:
    The first time I had to "put down" a friend. I had accidentally set him on fire and I didn't want him to burn alive. Then the "Goodnight Sweet Prince" trophy popped up and I felt worse.

Cherrn wrote: »
    My emotional moments are almost always tied to music. Everyone's always joking about the countdown to tears, and predicting when games can make us cry, but the opening notes of the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack makes me misty eyed every goddamn time. The MGS 4 "Love theme" is another good example, as the actual story in that game would never evoke a response similar to what that music does to me.

Me too. I tend to associate emotions with the background music, so something like Aeris's Theme, The Opened Way (SotC), or Undercurrent (last level of Braid) can really get me going.

The ending of Braid is definitely something.

Then there's the secret ending when you collect all the stars.
    I felt completely crushed and guilty when I realized I had captured the Princess and chained her for eternity. All to satisfy my driving need for completion.

gjaustin on
  • Options
    Orochi_RockmanOrochi_Rockman __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh god, that part in Okami gets me everytime.
    When everyones prayers start flying into Amma I can't help but tear up, and the first time I played it and saw her materialize in full blown Godhood I couldn't help but grin ear to ear and think "Oh hey, evil hand dude... you are sssssooooooo fucked.

Orochi_Rockman on
  • Options
    The Grey GOATThe Grey GOAT Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I got an unusual one no one has mentioned. Fighting games when you develope some skills and fight another truly skilled opponent. My best memories are in Soul Caliber 1,2, & 3. My friend and I always faced off in epic battles of Mitsurugi/Maxi vs. Ivy/Taki (me being Mitsurugi/Maxi). I remember certain battles where we were so well tuned with each others skills we often could go for a good 20 seconds blocking each others combos and countering each others parries without being able to land anything. Then SC4 came out and just ruined the fight mechanics IMO.

Street Fighter 4 is my new fighting game of choice. That's also a great game that gets really fun when your able to read opponents and come up with ways to quickly out think your opponent. Even better is the fact that online you face many different styles of play.

The Grey GOAT on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." -HST
  • Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Conker's Bad Fur Day

Though had the original ending been kept in, arguably it might have been even worse.
    Conker kills himself.

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Etrian Odyssey II had some moments that got to me.
    You find the explorer and his wolf who go to take on the first stratum's boss. When you arrive at the gate, you find his remains, and afterwards, you find his dying dog, who gives you their guild's badge before passing away.

Also, the story of the dead girl in the Third Stratum. Her Guildmates pleaded to the gods to revive her. So they did. As a demon.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Ed321Ed321 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

And Jak & Daxter 3.

Oookay, I feel myself slipping into gramps mode now.

Remember how I mentioned Lost before? It was on purpose. You played a sequence of the fifth game in a saga that has pretty much an ongoing story. Combat gameplay may not have been the best on some of the entries (although the first Soul Reaver came out just after Tomb Raider and played MUCH better), but they were quality games, they played well and the story was just fun.

For the record, in chronological order, for those who missed them the first time:

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: Zelda clone, believe it or not, looks really ugly by today's standards and the script is Henning-less and much less fun, way too convoluted and serious. Pity you need to know what happens here to understand the rest of the saga, really.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver: Action platformer. GREAT gameplay for its time. You could improvise weapons from the environment in a way current gen games would still call "innovative". Played like Ocarina of Time-cum-Tomb Raider, just you could impale vampires on poles and/or shove them into bonfires.

LoK: Soul Reaver 2: Disappointingly, less weapon improvisation, more weapon upgrading. Better puzzles, though. Script by Amy Henning and Paul Jenkins is awesome, more than makes up for the cliffhanger ending of 1.

LoK: Blood Omen 2: Piece of shit game, shouldn't have been released, has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the saga.

LoK: Defiance: Combat has been redesigned and is now a Devil May Cry clone, complete with air combos. Still not as good as Soul Reaver 1. Locked cameras, also in DMC style are worse than not locked cameras. Some repetitive puzzles. Looks good, plays ok. Best script in the series by far. There are at least two moments that are worth the whole game: Kain vs. Raziel, played from both perspectives and the epic ending.

Seriously, cool games. They can probably be bought for cheap for the PC on some digital store on the net. I wholeheartedly reccomend them to people in a retro mood with nothing to play.

As for Amy Henning, all joking aside, she is a major pro. People are seemingly looking for ways to redefine narrative in games while this lady just keeps working, proving that it's not that classic game storytelling is fundamentally broken, it's just that people aren't talented enough to use it cleverly. I really like her work and she deserves far more recognition than she gets. You can get a peek of how she approaches things in the extras for Uncharted.

Wow, I had no idea other people had the same love for the Legacy of Kain plotline as I did. Although in fairness:

A. Gameplay-wise, they're not all that spectacular. At all.

B. If I'd picked up Defiance without having played every other game in the series (except BO 2) my brain would probably have exploded. It's the same reason I'm terrified of the thought of having to play one of the later Metal Gear Solid games. Although the LOK games had much, much better voice acting

Ed321 on
  • Options
    egofalteregofalter Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    hrm

Xenogears got me pretty good.

Would you recommend Xenogears now? I didn't own a PS2 until shortly before the slim one came out (bought an XBox first), so I missed out on lots of games. It's an RPG right?
    What other hidden gems might I have missed out on from the PS2? I played ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, FFXII... several others I can't remember.

egofalter on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Xenogears is a PS1 game. I would call the game "okay". The further into the game you go the more the story takes over for you. To the point where the entirety of Disc 2 is nothing but watching people sit in a chair while you read giant walls of text with small portions of gameplay dispersed throughout and once you finally get control and gain the freedom to move about the world map, there's nothing left to do but end the game.

Orochi_Rockman on
  • Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Someone didn't register the account "Xenogears of Bore" for no reason. I remember I watched someone "play" it on and off while in university.

Yeah, thankfully I had a Dreamcast VGA box, so the rest of us just went and played Chu Chu Rocket on a monitor.

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    egofalter wrote: »
    hrm

Xenogears got me pretty good.

Would you recommend Xenogears now? I didn't own a PS2 until shortly before the slim one came out (bought an XBox first), so I missed out on lots of games. It's an RPG right?
    What other hidden gems might I have missed out on from the PS2? I played ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, FFXII... several others I can't remember.

I found Xenogears to be one of my favorite PS1 games. Apparently they ran out of time/money so that the second disc feels a bit truncated. But I really enjoyed the story, and the combat system was a real kick.

I didn't find it boring at all, I played it through 2-3 times. My PS1 broke down but I still have the discs, and it's one of my biggest reasons for trying to get a PSP.

Dissociater on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'd recommend it. Every few years I pick it up again, and get about a 1/3 of the way in before I get distracted. It's aged really well, I feel.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The distraction coming from where the game turns into a text adventure.

Orochi_Rockman on
  • Options
    ShaggyShaggy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I just played and beat Xenogears for the first time about a month ago, and I was sucked right in. The second disc is kind of disappointing in that there is almost no gameplay, but the story is still as good as the first disc. It's disappointing that they didn't get to finish the game like planned though, or the whole series for that matter if they really intended to do the whole 6 or 7 episodes. So in conclusion, if you are a fan of RPGs that have a bit more sophisticated story than most JRPGS, I would say that it is worth playing.

Shaggy on
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Legacy of Kain love-in!!! YAY!!!!

Anyway, I jut started playing the first earlier this week. Met Ariel moments ago and got the reaver. It's Soul Reaver btw, not Blood Omen. Though they're pretty fucking crazy too. The dialogue in these games is by far the best, you really start to hate the alleged baddies.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Grim Fandango -
    Putting together the rocket gondola to save Glottis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaFjDRFT4UU

Also, worrying that it would kill some other NPC(s).

CowShark on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Big Isy wrote: »

Anyway, I jut started playing the first earlier this week. Met Ariel moments ago and got the reaver. It's Soul Reaver btw, not Blood Omen. Though they're pretty fucking crazy too. The dialogue in these games is by far the best, you really start to hate the alleged baddies.

Raziel: [upon first seeing his body] I would choose oblivion over this travesty.
    Elder God: The choice is not yours.

Elder God: Use your hatred to reave their souls, I can make it
    possible. Become my Soul Reaver, my Angel of Death.

Raziel:
    This, at least, had remained constant. The endlessly swirling vortex of the
    abyss. My tomb, and the womb of my rebirth.

Raziel: Utter desolation. My once-proud kin, wiped from this world like excreiment
    from a boot. I knew the hand that brought this deed.

It's overwriting Tycho would be proud of. For the record, all of those are in the tutorial alone.

NoelVeiga on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Raziel: [upon first seeing his body] I would choose oblivion over this travesty.

Raziel:

Raziel: Utter desolation. My once-proud kin, wiped from this world like excreiment

It's overwriting Tycho would be proud of. For the record, all of those are in the tutorial alone.

The very end of Defiance was another example of this.
    just before Raziel dies:

Raziel: (struggling to speak)
    The two become one - both Soul Reavers - together - and the Scion of Balance is healed. And I - am not your enemy - not your destroyer - I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.

and Kain's final voice over:

Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me: More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me. The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion -
    Hope.

I would give a great deal for one more game to finish off the series.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Raziel:

just before Raziel dies:

The two become one - both Soul Reavers - together - and the Scion of Balance is healed. And I - am not your enemy - not your destroyer - I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.

Now, at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed. Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me: More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me. The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion -
    Hope.

Actually, as cool as that ending was, I was a bit worried by the obvious plug at a sequel. It was a bit too good at wrapping up loose ends elegantly to warrant another game and I'm glad it hasn't happened so far (although with the recent Square merger rumors are emerging that they might go for it).

NoelVeiga on
  • Options
    greeblegreeble Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Grove wrote: »
    Pretty much all of Crisis Core, but especially the end fight/ending. My god it was an experience.

Holy crap, yeah that end fight was something else in Crisis Core.

also

MGS4 with snake crawling through the hallway. You know the one.

I'm sure there are many others but those are two that stick out the most in recent memory.

greeble on
    PSN/steam/battle.net: greeble XBL: GreebleX

Let me tell you about Demon's Souls....
    I’ll tell you what happens in Demon’s Souls when you die. You come back as a ghost with your health capped at half. And when you keep on dying, the alignment of the world turns black and the enemies get harder. That’s right, when you fail in this game, it gets harder. Why? Because fuck you is why.
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Raziel:

just before Raziel dies:

Hope.

Actually, as cool as that ending was, I was a bit worried by the obvious plug at a sequel. It was a bit too good at wrapping up loose ends elegantly to warrant another game and I'm glad it hasn't happened so far (although with the recent Square merger rumors are emerging that they might go for it).

I don't think I've hated any game character as much as I hate Moebius. Sumbitch.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    LingxorLingxor Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MGS3

Naked Snake VS The Boss

Lingxor on
  • Options
    BubbaTBubbaT Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I was pretty disgusted by the ending of Double Dragon
    You've just gone through an entire street gang fighting side by side with your brother, but there's only 1 girl to rescue. Solution? Beat the shit out of your brother over who gets the girl

That and the part in Final Fight where you trash a guy's car and he cries when he sees it. I mean, the guy whose car you trash isn't even a boss, he's just a regular guy. He probably doesn't even know someone's been kidnapped, he's just mad that you stole the turkey he was hiding in the oil drum.

BubbaT on
  • Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Raziel:

just before Raziel dies:

Hope.

I don't think I've hated any game character as much as I hate Moebius. Sumbitch.

As someone who played through the entire series, I almost cheered when
    Kain killed him, then he got back up in the netherworld and started gloating, only for Raziel to be standing behind him the entire time, getting ready to impale him again.

The entire Legacy of Kain series is littered with great emotional moments. Like
    The first game with Raziel as the main character. Seeing the absolute devastation that is wrought from the canon ending of the first game if Kain didn't die is pretty impressive.

Though my favorite would have to be at the end of Defiance, with
    Raziel dying, and Kain just losing his shit on the Elder God. It really paints Kain as a sympathetic character, where-as he seemed like a dick, before. He had just been trying to save the both of them from what fate had set up for them.

Hah, I found a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPzqGVmZ1I&feature=related

Archonex on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    How about the second game when Raziel meets
    himself?

Raziel: You're a righteous fiend, aren't you?
    Raziel: Apparently, I am.

edit: FUCK IT. I'm re-installing blood omen and starting from the beginning. The irony of this all is I've never actually finished a Kain game with the exception of the first soul reaver.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    ogcam777ogcam777 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So I have never played Grim Fandango.

Based on this thread, I am apparently missing out on something.

ogcam777 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IgortIgort Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    greeble wrote: »
    MGS4 with snake crawling through the hallway. You know the one.

How about a video?

MGS4 Spoilers:
    It should be noted that through the enitre sequence in the microwave hall, you have to hammer triangle like there is no tomorrow, until your hand comes close to cramping up. It's possibly one of the most intense moments I've ever experienced in a video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4btVB0JDs

Igort on