Options

[WOW][Chat] 4.2 today! And there was much rejoicing.

• Options
    ConnorConnor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Dialing back the dps is part of what being good at DPS requires. But, if you dial it back to the point where people are commenting on it (meaning you are probably lowest by a decent margin), you aren't doing something right.

Connor on
    XBL/PSN/ORIGIN/STEAM: LowKeyedUp
    2dd40bd72f597f21.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Connor wrote: »
    Dialing back the dps is part of what being good at DPS requires. But, if you dial it back to the point where people are commenting on it (meaning you are probably lowest by a decent margin), you aren't doing something right.

The same argument could be made for tanks; part of a tanks job is generating enough threat. A shitty tank who can't keep aggro is just as bad as a shitty dps who puts out too much, or too little damage.

And I wasn't the only one getting comments. It was a healer (as it almost always is) commenting that the dps weren't clearing 10k, when the reality was that we couldn't without outpacing the tank.

Javen on
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    That means it's a bad tank.

Connor on
    XBL/PSN/ORIGIN/STEAM: LowKeyedUp
    2dd40bd72f597f21.png
  • Options
    ParagonParagon Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Connor wrote: »
    That means it's a bad tank.

I think that is pretty much what he was saying, yes. :P

Anyhoo, I'm fairly benign as far as healers go; I heal everyone (although I will not stay quiet about it if they fuck up, I will inform them how to avoid it in the future), and I don't really comment on bad DPS unless it is actually so horrible that it is keeping us from clearing the dungeon. So far I haven't seen that too many times, but there was this one time...

The Hunter was doing 4k dps in a run, and we were having serious difficulty finishing last boss in Grim Batol because of her and two other 6-8k dpsers who apparently didn't have snare abilities on their bars, so I inspected her:

Cloth int gloves
    tank trinket
    agility leather...(woo, almost on the right track!)...reforged for parry (:()
    belt GEMMED for str

...and her talents were all over the place, if I remember correctly. I remember thinking to myself, "The bar has been raised yet again."

I wish I were actually making this up, but no. My girlfriend looked up that person's armory out of morbid curiousity, but she's asleep right now and can't provide me with the link that's probably still in her history.

Paragon on
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    tarnok wrote: »
    I don't see a priest thread. Is there someone I can ask for help on behalf of my girlfriend, who at 84 is finding it kinda hard to heal? :(
    Vortex Pinnacle is basically a death sentence.

Pretty much all of the pulls before the last boss in VP are heavily dependent on well executed cc and positioning. If she's having trouble with those then it's more the group's fault than hers.

Can you be more specific about what kind of trouble she's running into? Is she running out of mana or are people dying too fast for her to heal them or what?

General advice: make sure all your gear has spirit on it, don't be afraid to let dps die to keep the tank alive, make sure you're using your damage reducing cooldowns on the tank whenever they'd be useful (at or near the beginning of a large pull is a good time), cast Prayer of Mending on the tank every time it comes off cooldown, FADE!, if you're holy make sure you're casting lightwell every time it's off cooldown and keep harassing people to use it, use greater heal rather than heal in nearly all situations, use your mana regen powers as soon as you would get full use from them, not just when you're desperate for mana, during combat keep a spell casting at all times, if you're about to finish casting and the target doesn't need it after all cancel the cast by moving or with a macro and start another one.

Remember this mantra: If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault; if the healer dies, it's the tank's fault; if dps dies, it's their own damn fault.

I shall pass that along.
    I was thinking though...since I'm the tank. Maybe it's me. D:
    (it's more than likely both)

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    tarnok wrote: »
    Remember this mantra: If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault; if the healer dies, it's the tank's fault; if dps dies, it's their own damn fault.

That's almost complete horseshit.

*trimmed for giant quote tree.

Unsurprisingly I can't agree with you. I've tanked, healed and dps'd in my time so I'm not coming at this from the perspective of someone who only ever healed and doesn't appreciate the difficulties the other roles face.

There are three ways dps can take damage: 1) pull aggro 2) stand in stuff or 3) unavoidable damage of some type. It is very rare that unavoidable damage will kill dps. The other two are entirely under the control of the dps. If you find that you're pulling aggro this can nearly always be solved by making certain to attack the tank's target, going easy on the aoe and in extreme cases waiting a couple of seconds before you start dps. I could count on one hand the number of tanks I've dps'd for that were so bad that those steps wouldn't solve the problem, and they were quickly shown the door. If you're standing in stuff, stop.

The unavoidable truth is that as a healer one has to focus on the tank. If a dps goes down you can recover. If the tank drops it's nearly always a wipe. Dps gets healed when the tank is not in danger and they have to be aware of that and take responsibility for their own survival as much as possible.

edit: That is horrifying Paragon. I always wonder when I run into a person like that whether it's a five-year old kid somewhere and they just have no idea what's going on.

tarnok on
    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I just assume that it IS someone's kid until proven otherwise.

Poketpixie on
  • Options
    RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    there are a lot of terrible DPS that can't wait for aggro before unloading all their crap on a pull, but having experienced both sides of the coin extensively, I can say there are just as many tanks who don't use tank abilities, refuse to be in their tanking stance or the equivalent, and essentially make it impossible to dps unless you want to tank every mob yourself. There are shitty players in every class, and if a tank is so bad that the first ability in my rotation pulls off the mob they have targeted, then it's definitely their fault I died. They're a terrible tank and they should definitely take the blame.

It's just, with 3 dps in a group and 1 tank, chances are you're going to see a lot more antsy quick to aggro dps than you are incompetent tanks.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Being threat capped sucks and tanks who can't put out the numbers to let me make it through a burn phase without pulling are just horrible, horrible tanks.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    honestly as someone who is primarily tanking five-mans, the amount of dps who attack things I haven't marked just to boost their meters is really absurd

as a warrior, I mark skull not only because that should die first because it's bad but because that's where most of my primary threat is going and I need some lead time

if you start fucking around, it's your own fault if you die due to pulling aggro when I've given you specific directions to the contrary

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    honestly as someone who is primarily tanking five-mans, the amount of dps who attack things I haven't marked just to boost their meters is really absurd

as a warrior, I mark skull not only because that should die first because it's bad but because that's where most of my primary threat is going and I need some lead time

if you start fucking around, it's your own fault if you die due to pulling aggro when I've given you specific directions to the contrary

Yeah.

I find myself often having to mark something for pug tanks (who thankfully usually get the hint and start directing their threat at that target) to avoid split DPS. Most pugs don't mark targets at all.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Two things:

If there a guide on how the hell I play my DK. I thought it was EZ-Mode; it is so not. And I don't mean EJ's, as all I can seem to glean from that is "Hey this is how you play the DK in end-game content that you've become familiar with!"

And can someone check WoWHead.com on their computers using Google Chrome. Hasn't worked for me for a couple of days. Have to use Firefox.

ED! on
    "Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    ED! wrote: »
    Two things:

If there a guide on how the hell I play my DK. I thought it was EZ-Mode; it is so not. And I don't mean EJ's, as all I can seem to glean from that is "Hey this is how you play the DK in end-game content that you've become familiar with!"

And can someone check WoWHead.com on their computers using Google Chrome. Hasn't worked for me for a couple of days. Have to use Firefox.

I cannot remember leveling as a DK, and all of my experience leveling would have been pre-cata anyhow.

What level are you and what spec are you?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm trying to add "Killing Command" to my Hunter macro (which involves targeting>Hunter's Mark>Pet Attack>Attack target, or something like that), but it won't work. Is there a "wait x seconds" command line or some other kind of delay?

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Two things:

Its a really simple priority system:

1. Are diseases up? No? Use Plague Strike and Icy Touch to get them on there.
    2. Have FU runes? Use Death Strike/Scourge Strike/Obliterate
    3. Just B runes left? Use Blood/Heart Strike
    4. Have Runic power? Use Death Coil/Frost Strike.

Different specs will have different procs and abilities that fit in to the priority system, but you should be able to see how they fit in on your own. In general it goes: 1. Diseases 2. Blow Runes to generate Runic power 3. Spend Runic Power

Jephery on
    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    what flavor of DK are you?

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    what flavor of DK are you?

tiger tail

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    so

i started up a shaman (he's 52 now!) earlier this week, and I've been leveling engineering, thinking 'hooray 359 helmet!'

but then i realized, by the time he's 85, 4.2 will be out

what is the likelihood that Engineering will be useless for the rest of cataclysm?

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    so

i started up a shaman (he's 52 now!) earlier this week, and I've been leveling engineering, thinking 'hooray 359 helmet!'

what is the likelihood that Engineering will be useless for the rest of cataclysm?

Judging from past expansions, I wouldn't take my chances if I were you.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ParagonParagon Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    They are kind of bad in general when it comes to upgrading tradeskill benefits and it is kind of annoying. That said, Engineering is still a good choice for Shaman (I am going that for mine as well) for 4.2. Future patches, if they don't upgrade things, it obviously won't be as good (will still have the glove enchant, of course).

The thing is, you need a token to get the helm and shoulders; you can't get it through justice points in 4.2. So, if the RNG gods hate you, or you don't raid often, the engineering helm is pretty damn good.

If you put spirit cogwheels in that baby, it gives you 416 spirit by itself. Not a bad deal considering how easy it is to make, really.

Paragon on
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Paragon wrote: »
    They are kind of bad in general when it comes to upgrading tradeskill benefits and it is kind of annoying. That said, Engineering is still a good choice for Shaman (I am going that for mine as well) for 4.2. Future patches, if they don't upgrade things, it obviously won't be as good (will still have the glove enchant, of course).

The thing is, you need a token to get the helm and shoulders; you can't get it through justice points in 4.2. So, if the RNG gods hate you, or you don't raid often, the engineering helm is pretty damn good.

If you put spirit cogwheels in that baby, it gives you 416 spirit by itself. Not a bad deal considering how easy it is to make, really.

Cogwheels are unique equipped, but otherwise this is spot on.

Grobian on
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Paragon wrote: »

It looks like there is (for example) a couple of really awesome blacksmithed recipes at the new tier that my holy paladin will want. I don't really get why BSing should get like six new recipes and engineering gets ... a gun! :(

Oh well. I don't raid much, so I guess I'll just enjoy having a flying machine and neato goggles for a while.

It's going to be stupid if they put those cogwheels in and they only ever apply to 359 helmets and nothing else ever, though.

Edit: Further research reveals that engineers have a neato glove enchant that more or less matches the +80~ attribute bonus of Blacksmithing/JCing/etc so I'm happy.

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    so

I got to ask, is Engineering really good at all right now?

Except for the old days when you could make that mind control helmet and have people walk off towers and cliffs to their deaths or annoyance has engineering really been doing anything. It's one of those things since I began so many years ago that I've seen been labeled as either being handy, to useless to just being there.

Cade on
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm trying to add "Killing Command" to my Hunter macro (which involves targeting>Hunter's Mark>Pet Attack>Attack target, or something like that), but it won't work. Is there a "wait x seconds" command line or some other kind of delay?

I don't think such a thing exists. The only thing I can think of might be using some cast sequence stuff, but I'm not too familiar with that. Aside from that though, without actually seeing how you've written the macro, it sounds like it wouldn't work anyways cause it'd try to re-apply Hunters Mark each time. What exactly are you trying to get the macro to do?
    Jephery wrote: »
    Two things:

Different specs will have different procs and abilities that fit in to the priority system, but you should be able to see how they fit in on your own. In general it goes: 1. Diseases 2. Blow Runes to generate Runic power 3. Spend Runic Power

Yes and no. Few slight corrections:
    2.a. Unholy: Uses Scourge Strike (Single U rune) and Festering Strike (BF Rune pair)
    2.b. Frost: Uses Obliterate (FU rune pair)
    2.c. Blood: Uses Death Strike (FU rune pair) and Heart Strike (single B Rune)
    3. Single Blood runes are only ever used by Blood via Heart Strike. Frost has permanent Death Runes (function as any rune), Unholy waits for a BF pair for Festering Strike. Blood Strike itself is not used, ever, and is obsolete (except for a few early levels during leveling?)
    4. Unholy uses Death Coil, Frost uses Frost Strike, Blood uses Rune Strike. You want to use RP as soon as you can, be aggressive in using it.

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    This one (taken from WowWiki):
    #showtooltip Hunter's Mark
    /petpassive [mod]
    /petdefensive [mod]
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Hunter's Mark; [harm] Hunter's Mark
    /stopmacro [mod]
    /target [@mouseover,harm]
    /petattack [@target,harm]

I figured I would add Kill Command to the end of that, since that's always what I have my pet do immediately after attacking.

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I don't think that works because both Hunter's Mark and Kill Command trigger the GCD.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Cade wrote: »
    so

Except for the old days when you could make that mind control helmet and have people walk off towers and cliffs to their deaths or annoyance has engineering really been doing anything. It's one of those things since I began so many years ago that I've seen been labeled as either being handy, to useless to just being there.

Mhm, pre 4.2 Engineering was the best profession, imo. The glove enchant gives you the same stat bonus as every other profession (80), but as a burst CD. For me that's better than passive, but ymmv.

On top of that you get
    1) belt enchants (shitty damage shield that can backfire, nitro boots, mind control)
    2) parachute cloak enchant (stacks with regular enchants)
    2) bombs (damage+stun if goblin, damage + interrupt for everyone)
    3) goggles (always perfectly itemized for you, there's no easy to get epic alternative like with the Alchemy trinkets)

The big drawback is and was that you can't make money off it.

Grobian on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2011
    Started leveling my priest last night out of boredom. 80-81 went by in a breeze.

That was fun learning how to solo as a shadow priest though. My first couple fights saw me nearly die in 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 situations. Didn't put on vamp embrace, didn't use bubble, didn't use Shadow Word: Death to finish them off. So so terrible.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I dunno how you have your blood spec set up, but I personally don't heart strike all that much really. Rune tap and blood tap keep one of mine on cooldown a lot of the time, which means more death strikes and more GCDs to spend on rune striking.

You still have to use heart strike sometimes (and sometimes you want to use it; tanking 2-3 targets etc), but if I'm tanking something single target I probably only heart strike once every other cycle of blood runes.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    man ashenvale makes no sense as horde

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Dibby wrote: »

I don't think such a thing exists. The only thing I can think of might be using some cast sequence stuff, but I'm not too familiar with that. Aside from that though, without actually seeing how you've written the macro, it sounds like it wouldn't work anyways cause it'd try to re-apply Hunters Mark each time. What exactly are you trying to get the macro to do?
    Jephery wrote: »
    Two things:

Yes and no. Few slight corrections:
    2.a. Unholy: Uses Scourge Strike (Single U rune) and Festering Strike (BF Rune pair)
    2.b. Frost: Uses Obliterate (FU rune pair)
    2.c. Blood: Uses Death Strike (FU rune pair) and Heart Strike (single B Rune)
    3. Single Blood runes are only ever used by Blood via Heart Strike. Frost has permanent Death Runes (function as any rune), Unholy waits for a BF pair for Festering Strike. Blood Strike itself is not used, ever, and is obsolete (except for a few early levels during leveling?)
    4. Unholy uses Death Coil, Frost uses Frost Strike, Blood uses Rune Strike. You want to use RP as soon as you can, be aggressive in using it.

There is at least one situation as unholy that you use blood strike, and that is to put a blood rune on cooldown after having to use frost fever or chains of ice.
    I dunno how you have your blood spec set up, but I personally don't heart strike all that much really. Rune tap and blood tap keep one of mine on cooldown a lot of the time, which means more death strikes and more GCDs to spend on rune striking.

You still have to use heart strike sometimes (and sometimes you want to use it; tanking 2-3 targets etc), but if I'm tanking something single target I probably only heart strike once every other cycle of blood runes.

Even talented, those are 30 second cooldowns. How do you keep blade barrier up?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    you only have to use one blood rune every 10 seconds to keep blade barrier up, so two of every three can be either rune tap or blood tap (more than that if you're lucky and runic empowerment returns a blood tapped death rune early.)

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
  • Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    For once I worship shallow loot tables. Went into the zulroics on Friday night, did each twice, came out with every leather piece, ring, and weapon my resto/boom can use. Aside from the boots in the timed event, I seriously doubt I'll be going back until after the patch. PUGs there are....wow...I'd forgotten the depths to which we can travel in the LFD. I'd like to go back to ZG with the guild just to actually kill and experience everything.

So now I guess I'll just sit on these capped points until the patch makes its way to town. *snooze*

Straygatsby on
  • Options
    KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Cade wrote: »
    so

Engineering is amazing. You get:

PLUS X STATS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PROFESSION! Except it's on a burst cooldown, allowing you to layer it with other cooldowns and get more out of it.

Mailbox usable anywhere
    1h cooldown repairbot that also lets you get into your personal bank and sells you reagents
    15m cooldown repairbot that doesn't, but is consumable
    100% sprint on a 3 minute cooldown
    Wormhole generator that can take you to a variety of Northrend places, handy for Archaeology, but on a long cooldown
    Slowfall on a 1m cooldown, great for midair accidents, BWD elevator boss, Council of the Four Winds, etc.
    4.2 will add a special ranged weapon enchant kit that you make for hunters, it will be the best one, and is also hilarious
    The ability to get volatile air at a reasonable rate, if you are also a gatherer of some sort

It's like every few wipes SOMEONE in my raid asks "could I get a repairbot?"

As for a tradeskill having things to sell, I've honestly never had a tradeskill I could make any money at, without gathering my own mats. It seems to me that most people know a BS/LW/Tailor who will make them their epics far closer to at cost than you could ever compete with, but maybe I'm just super bad at the AH. Actually, I am super bad at the AH, but I think there are easier ways to make gold than picking a profession based on its ability to do so.

Kainy on
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • Options
    TheCrumblyCrackerTheCrumblyCracker Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Don't forget the new "bombs" are fucking awesome. I don't know how many times I've saved Pugs by interrupting worships @ range with my High-Powered Bolt Gun.

TheCrumblyCracker on
  • Options
    KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I always forget my bolt gun exists, because I don't have any spare hotkeys for it. I should quit that, as I did manufacture a few hundred bolts to use in it.

Kainy on
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So, I spoke a bit ago how I think my server is dieing. I ran a Pug last night to Bastion of Twilight. I have a LOT of work ahead of me if I am going to try and take on the daunting task of turning a backwater shit server into a Server where people want to transfer to.

Just putting the Pug together took quite some time. Then Halfus took a bit to kill, mainly because the MT could not interrupt. Not only was he not making the interrupts he was doing my biggest pet peeve and blaming it on other stuff. Saying shit like "I hit Rebuke but it didn't interrupt" pretty much every time. He also claimed he couldn't interrupt every Shadow Nova, and didn't believe me when I said I interrupt it every time no problem considering it has a 12 second cooldown. We had to settle for the Rogue and Mage to alternate interrupts, LOLOL thats right a Mage to alternate interrupts. Because for some reason the Mage can use his 20s cooldown interrupt every other cast, but the Rogue can only use his 10s cooldown interrupt every other cast also.

We got to V&T, and got them to about 50% (second valiona Phase). Which isn't too bad I guess considering I think 7/10 people had never even been in the instance before.

Oh! And I got this guy to respond to a /2 LF 1 DPS for V&T
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Selgund/advanced
    HAHAHAHAHA, WOW! That is fucking amazing. I brought him in because I didn't want to spam for 20 minutes, and I've killed the fight with 9 people before. He refused to get into Vent also, so we took bets on when he would die. He made it all the way to the Dazzling Destruction where he promptly died in the twilight realm. Thankfully someone piped up and said "I have a Ret pally that will come". So I simply told this guy "IF you want to do raids in the future, I highly suggest you download Ventrilo. And also enchant your gear, gem correctly, don't wear tank boots, and use Glyphs"

How can people be that clueless? I mean, it takes what? close to 40 hours of play time to hit level 85? How do you spend that much time on a game, on one character, and never fucking google the games name?

Buddies on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Buddies wrote: »
    So, I spoke a bit ago how I think my server is dieing. I ran a Pug last night to Bastion of Twilight. I have a LOT of work ahead of me if I am going to try and take on the daunting task of turning a backwater shit server into a Server where people want to transfer to.

Just putting the Pug together took quite some time. Then Halfus took a bit to kill, mainly because the MT could not interrupt. Not only was he not making the interrupts he was doing my biggest pet peeve and blaming it on other stuff. Saying shit like "I hit Rebuke but it didn't interrupt" pretty much every time. He also claimed he couldn't interrupt every Shadow Nova, and didn't believe me when I said I interrupt it every time no problem considering it has a 12 second cooldown. We had to settle for the Rogue and Mage to alternate interrupts, LOLOL thats right a Mage to alternate interrupts. Because for some reason the Mage can use his 20s cooldown interrupt every other cast, but the Rogue can only use his 10s cooldown interrupt every other cast also.

We got to V&T, and got them to about 50% (second valiona Phase). Which isn't too bad I guess considering I think 7/10 people had never even been in the instance before.

Oh! And I got this guy to respond to a /2 LF 1 DPS for V&T
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Selgund/advanced
    HAHAHAHAHA, WOW! That is fucking amazing. I brought him in because I didn't want to spam for 20 minutes, and I've killed the fight with 9 people before. He refused to get into Vent also, so we took bets on when he would die. He made it all the way to the Dazzling Destruction where he promptly died in the twilight realm. Thankfully someone piped up and said "I have a Ret pally that will come". So I simply told this guy "IF you want to do raids in the future, I highly suggest you download Ventrilo. And also enchant your gear, gem correctly, don't wear tank boots, and use Glyphs"

How can people be that clueless? I mean, it takes what? close to 40 hours of play time to hit level 85? How do you spend that much time on a game, on one character, and never fucking google the games name?

I just had to take one look at the guy's guild and that told me everything :P

I was probably working on an alt when you were spamming for it or I would have offered to go.

Nobody on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I like his arena team.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So screw dungeons while leveling up.... I am officially done with the trash that plays this game prior to raiding. I could just chaulk it up to a bad weekend of randoms but man were they horrible.

Jubal77 on
This discussion has been closed.