Options

[Steam] The Turkey Coma Dale Fest Party Long Weekend Thing has arrived!

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I think the Dream Machine is that cool point and click game that is all like, clay and cardboard models. Looked cool when I first saw it a while ago.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    The Culling of the Cows beat.

It's okay, if you remember those zombie newgrounds game that're basically tower defense but you're the tower and you can move around and get upgrades it's that with some extra modes for some levels.

Also the achievements are easy, so if you like hunting achievements it's something to look at I guess. Also steam cards.

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Wonder how big the population of Chivalry will be after the free weekend, looks kinda fun.

• Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    OMG Zombies! That was my reaction when @Isorn sent me a key for the OMG Zombies game. Thank you! :heartbeat:

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    This thread has allowed me to be strange in other threads, both with my vocal wishing for strange games, (Dios mío ! Su Godzilla!), sharing grace after heated discussion, and giving certain games after heated discussions.

Why say, "Fuck You" when you can gift them X-COM: Enforcer?

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but is anyone else suffering from bundle fatigue? It just seems so worn down now, and the bundles don't have the wow factor they once did. Maybe the crushing weight of my backlog has formed me into some sort of gaming curmudgeon.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Idx86 wrote: »
    I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but is anyone else suffering from bundle fatigue? It just seems so worn down now, and the bundles don't have the wow factor they once did. Maybe the crushing weight of my backlog has formed me into some sort of gaming curmudgeon.

Nah, I've been feeling this way for a while. Too many sites all trying to do the same thing.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I am going to be hanging out with a puppy all night, what's the Friday Night Game Night this week?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    I love the blood spurting and the helmets flying off haha.

signature.png

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    I am going to be hanging out with a puppy all night, what's the Friday Night Game Night this week?

Chivalry due to its free weekend.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    @Isorn just hit me with a key from Wickland. It looks like the kind of Quake/Heretic stuff I crave, so I'm sure I'll get some playtime out of this.

• Options
    I thought you can't do Steam Gifts giveaways for a game during a free weekend because everyone already "owns" the game?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    I thought you can't do Steam Gifts giveaways for a game during a free weekend because everyone already "owns" the game?

It works fine as long as steamgifts doesn't try to sync your account during said weekend.

• Options
    subisubi Registered User regular
    Isorn,what you think about game "the dream machine" ? :)

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Grats @ToyD‌ !
    signature.png
    less than a day left on this one:
    signature.png

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    hwsllmy4s4f8.jpg

I got double-whammied today! @JaysonFour‌ hitting me with a 1920s-style puzzle adventure and @Maguano from the other side throwing pink-haired anime girls at me! (well, okay, the main character herself isn't pink-haired but who cards amirite? Pinkness served!)

Thanks guys! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    New Loot Crate came today. It came with Ultimate Super Street Fighter 4 and Lichdom:Battlemage for 50% off. I already used the Street Fighter code because I didn't have it on Steam yet, but if anyone wants the Lichdom code, first to PM me gets it.

Edit:
    500px-And_its_gone_original.jpg

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    subisubi Registered User regular
    Any of you guys and girls knows someone who still have key from past telltale humble bundle : (Back to the Future, Hector, Poker Night, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, Sam & Max, Wallace & Gromit ) ?

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    There... there was a Telltale Humble Bundle and I missed it!? :(

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    There... there was a Telltale Humble Bundle and I missed it!? :(

It happened about a year and a half ago, to be fair.

• Options
    krackqkrackq Registered User regular
    Big thanks to @The_Spaniard‌ for the Bastion steamgift giveaway.. this was on my wishlist for awhile and looked like fun!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    Grats @ToyD‌ !
    signature.png
    less than a day left on this one:
    signature.png

Thanks again @Zavian! This is great!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm playing Dishonored and I cannot decide if this is more Bioshock or more Deus Ex.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    I'm playing Dishonored and I cannot decide if this is more Bioshock or more Deus Ex.

It makes a nice change to see someone not saying it's more Thief.

• Options
    Jazz wrote: »

It makes a nice change to see someone not saying it's more Thief.

The number of ways its letting me not kill people, its Deus Ex, even gave me the crossbo- OMFG! Those poor men....so many rats....must.....distract.....forgive me and go in peace good sir.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular

I haven't played Deus Ex, however I must say that I do like when new games take things from old ones and combine them in novel and interesting ways. The Darksiders series is my favorite example of this, but there are other games that have done this as well. In fact, Kingdoms of Amalur reminds me of Eschalon/Baldur's Gate/Everquest style western RPG elements combined with spectacle fighters in a really enjoyable mash-up of the two.

I totally wish it was more acceptable for companies to simply state, "we took many elements of the Legend of Zelda games and combined it with Actraiser and Terranigma city and culture building schemes and made a game out of it". I am a sucker for homage, nostalgia, and novel combinations of things I liked before, and I hate that "derivative" has become a dirty word.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2014
    subi wrote: »
    Okay, I think we have a series problem when bundle deals have wikis

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Wiki chronicles for all life.

• Options
    Wiki chronicles for all life.

Pardon me, I need to add this to my personal wiki . . .

Also, before looking at @Bobkins Flymo‌'s new avatar closely, I though that the red behind the princess was a blood spatter. :eek:

• Options
    Kalnaur wrote: »

I haven't played Deus Ex, however I must say that I do like when new games take things from old ones and combine them in novel and interesting ways. The Darksiders series is my favorite example of this, but there are other games that have done this as well. In fact, Kingdoms of Amalur reminds me of Eschalon/Baldur's Gate/Everquest style western RPG elements combined with spectacle fighters in a really enjoyable mash-up of the two.

I totally wish it was more acceptable for companies to simply state, "we took many elements of the Legend of Zelda games and combined it with Actraiser and Terranigma city and culture building schemes and made a game out of it". I am a sucker for homage, nostalgia, and novel combinations of things I liked before, and I hate that "derivative" has become a dirty word.

Fix that, and there are no Zombies

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    If I make it, I will be late (obviously) to FNG. Currently drinking a Mugzilla sized Whiskey Slush while playing online CAH with some out of state friends.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Very over specific, but: @Ryadic‌, @Corpekata‌, @Doodmann‌, @cardboard delusions‌, @Elvenshae‌, @chocobolicious‌, @Brainiac 8‌, @cooljammer00‌, @DaringDirk‌, @Dalantia‌, @JaysonFour‌, @TreadLife‌, @Jungleskye‌, @Raziel, @heenato‌ and @Joe Camacho MKII‌, you are all the people on my friend's list who want Pixel Piracy. I have two coupons for 25% off of the game; if that much or little of a price cut would convince you to buy the game, let me know and you can have one of said coupons.

Otherwise, if anyone else is interested, you are more than welcome to them. :wink:

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Ugh, I was nearly at the end of Never Alone and the game lost my save.

EDIT: It's apparently a not uncommon issue, so you guys may want to wait before grabbing this game.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Just fired up Chivalry for the first time.

Anyone else got weird resolution issues?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Just fired up Chivalry for the first time.

Anyone else got weird resolution issues?

Mine defaulted to a weird resolution, but I was able to correct it in the options.
    Other than the lag - played fine for me.

Bar brawl was great and the free for all death matches were pretty fun!
    11pm EST hit and everyone turned into a pumpkin and here I am with an almost empty Mugzilla, feeling good and wanting to play games.

Maybe I'll fire up some bots and play more or see what other trouble I can get myself into.
    If any late nighters want to fire up Chivalry again even if it's a 1on1 duel, hit me up if you see me online!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Chivalry went to a freaky place.

5wh4wzt8mi2n.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    SvevinSvevin Registered User regular
    signature.png
    Winner: @ToyD‌

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Okay, an update after the recent kerfluffle with SteamGifts. The last two contests are over and all the gifts except for one have been distributed. The last gift I have had to re-roll the winner at the request of the first winner that informed me they accidentally entered and did not want the prize.

Anyway without further adieu...

On the third AND fourth day of not Christmas my true love gave to me several more games on Steam for free.

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I don't know anything about the other 3 games that Span is giving away, but Cortex Command is rad as fuck

JtgVX0H.png
This discussion has been closed.