As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Access Hollywood presents: The [2016 Presidential Election] Shitshow Spectacular!

1979899100101103»

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm in Santa Cruz myself, and know two of them. Santa Cruz folks can get kinda petulant and petty, I do myself at times.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    There's been a new thread posted here.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    Holy shit, even I'm starting to fucking count chickens here.

Well fuck. Bad news for Clinton folks, pack it up.

Don't worry it's not like too many chickens.

Everyone still remember to vote, and thanks for everyone that already did their part

• Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular
    New articles on Clinton / DOJ collusion coming out but I'm having a hard time seeing the apparent collusion...

I have been looking at the new leaks and struggling to see any major things in them. OMG people in the saudi government were dealing with terrorists. We have known about that for years the DOJ collusion thing I am not seeing anything really jumping out at me in those that seems unusual.

So much of it seems to be omg they are doing politics.

• Options
    RotiartRotiart Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Tarantio wrote: »

Why is Portland Red?

At a guess, it's because we're comparing a Portland that was all for Obama to a Portland that thinks Clinton stole the primary from Sanders.

You probably don't see that as you go further south on the west coast (and the country generally) because there are more non-white people there to counteract it.

That tracks. That little blob of red in the Bay Area is Santa Cruz. Actually surprised Santa Clara County isn't also trending that way, good job Mexicans, fuck you tech bros.

Sorry, no, even white males in tech are not Trump supporters.

You have no idea how much I wish that was true, but it absolutely is not. There are way too many Trump supporters around here :(

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Rotiart wrote: »
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Tarantio wrote: »

Why is Portland Red?

At a guess, it's because we're comparing a Portland that was all for Obama to a Portland that thinks Clinton stole the primary from Sanders.

You probably don't see that as you go further south on the west coast (and the country generally) because there are more non-white people there to counteract it.

That tracks. That little blob of red in the Bay Area is Santa Cruz. Actually surprised Santa Clara County isn't also trending that way, good job Mexicans, fuck you tech bros.

Sorry, no, even white males in tech are not Trump supporters.

You have no idea how much I wish that was true, but it absolutely is not. There are way too many Trump supporters around here :(

Well try to take comfort in the ones that I know are most certainly NOT.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    It's kind of hard to collude with a campaign that hadn't officially started at the time you're supposed to have been colluding.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Ye gods, is Megyn Kelly capable of any expression that is not a random mix of smuggishness, disdain and i dunno, that facial equivalent of 'well actually'

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
This discussion has been closed.