Options

[chat] thread

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    this vice video on bride kidnapping

man, the smarmy fucking lighthanded way this is being handled makes me want to throw up

gdi vice

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Apparently he stopped wearing rimless frames when he lost weight, there’s virtually no pictures of him wearing them since he’s been thinner

Regardless, rimless rectangle frames are worse than miracle whip

Alright, time to solve this debate once and forever using science.
    hhkezi3xswa0.jpg

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    a
    Small frames make your eyes look smaller and your head look bigger

If you’re part of the 0.06% of the population that such an effect would help their appearance (instead of doing strongly the opposite), please know I am jealous of you

Big chunky round frames for all

half frame rectangular glasses

they look good on me!

You have a thin, angular face! And you’re already handsome! Not fair!

well, it's more like, I have a tiny pinhead, so if I wore big glasses my head would look too small and no one would hire me because they would think my brain was also very small

*gets out calipers and gravimetric hoses*

nah, don't worry; he's all brain

It’s true! Duders smart as hell

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Apparently he stopped wearing rimless frames when he lost weight, there’s virtually no pictures of him wearing them since he’s been thinner

The left is better, but needs clear frames

• Options

It makes the face look small and the nose look huge.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    bah who needs glasses

or eyes

• Options

I disagree about the nose. I agree it makes the face look smaller, and that’s a plus for a lot of faces.

• Options
    Trace wrote: »
    bah who needs glasses

or eyes

Faces are overrated.

• Options

I disagree about the nose. I agree it makes the face look smaller, and that’s a plus for a lot of faces.

That's going to be a matter of taste.

• Options
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687731/State-emergency-declared-50-polar-bears-invade-Russian-town.html
    State of emergency is declared after more than 50 polar bears invade Russian town and 'chase terrified residents'

• Options
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687731/State-emergency-declared-50-polar-bears-invade-Russian-town.html
    State of emergency is declared after more than 50 polar bears invade Russian town and 'chase terrified residents'

I’m sure they have their reasons

• Options
    I did more glasses science.

The perfect proof, and no nose to argue over.
    mgsi5cf1zkr0.jpg

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I was not prepared for Drew Carey actually looking handsome

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    1rzc5y83duf21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=f612cb4efdfe94ab692890407a66b63d2b6e5bb0

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    do not unseal

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    doom.gif

Well there's a fancy way to lose your toenails.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I was just reading about activating the games AMD gives away with its CPUs and GPU's

my god they arent fucking around

• Options
    that's the sort of thing a carpenter puts in someone's house when they try and rip the carpenter off

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    dead dove
    do not unseal

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have to think Will Smith knows he looks absolutely terrible as the genie. There's no way he could look at himself in the mirror and think hmmm yes this is fine, I look great.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    I have to think Will Smith knows he looks absolutely terrible as the genie. There's no way he could look at himself in the mirror and think hmmm yes this is fine, I look great.

Why is he looking in a mirror? Is he holding all the money they gave him up to a mirror?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    29906170001_5452423871001_5452414446001-vs.jpg

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Obviously these live action remakes (does that apply to all CGI stuff like Jungle Book and Lion King?) are artistically inert, creatively bankrupt money-grubbing exercises in cynicism, but I wasn't expecting them to be ugly and shoddy looking as well.

• Options
    Hopefully this Aladdin remake bombs so horribly Disney stops doing this.

next thing it's gonna be Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with Peter Dinklage playing all seven goddamn Dwarves

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    next thing it's gonna be Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with Peter Dinklage playing all seven goddamn Dwarves

are... are you saying this would be a bad thing?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Peter Dinklage was good in Days of Future Past, and I like that his casting gave Trask an inherently deeper level without ever commenting on it.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    What’s the worst possible thing they could do?

Live action remake of Song of the South

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Rimless Drew vs Chunky frames Drew
    sou2rpwt2pr0.jpeg

jx98gkbhmaab.jpeg

Man, he look good

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Live action remake of movie with primarily animal characters is the one I can't quite square the circle on.

• Options
    i am peter dinklage

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Live action remake of movie with primarily animal characters is the one I can't quite square the circle on.

"live action" is doing a lot of work on these

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    this blonde russian on gbbo, julia...

this is the first season i'm watching without mary, idk how to feel

• Options
    I don't really get what the specific appeal of the remakes actually is, though obviously it's a broad and successful appeal. If you loved the original, see it again, but slightly different, and maybe you'll feel like you did when you were a kid and you saw it for the first time? Isn't modern technology neat? Here's a timeless tale told again in a way you're familiar with, so it doesn't feel like something you'll have to concentrate on. A simple matter of affection for one thing transferring unquestioningly to another, similar thing?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Live action remake of movie with Exclusively primarily animal characters is the one I can't quite square the circle on.

well in the case of Lion King

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

are... are you saying this would be a bad thing?

Yes.

Danny Devito is the only actor I would accept for that.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    this blonde russian on gbbo, julia...

this is the first season i'm watching without mary, idk how to feel

Mary is the part of the show that the new version misses the least, I think. I miss Mel and Sue, though Noel and Sandi are great too, but Prue seems honestly better than Mary. More fun.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    whargharbl

why is Monday

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    I don't really get what the specific appeal of the remakes actually is, though obviously it's a broad and successful appeal. If you loved the original, see it again, but slightly different, and maybe you'll feel like you did when you were a kid and you saw it for the first time? Isn't modern technology neat? Here's a timeless tale told again in a way you're familiar with, so it doesn't feel like something you'll have to concentrate on. A simple matter of affection for one thing transferring unquestioningly to another, similar thing?

The first few were trying to be Wicked, basically. Telling the story from a different perspective. I don't think this has held up as time has gone on.

• Options
    There are many forms of squig and each variety incorporates many subtypes. Mekboyz squeeze viscous black lubricant from the snouts of oil squigs to keep gears and gubbinz working. Painboyz use mending squigs to stitch wounds shut or suture limbs back in place. Eating squigs, parasite hunting squigs, bag squigs, even rare and bizarre sets of musical squigpipes, all have their uses.

This discussion has been closed.