As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Titanfall]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    I gotcha now. To be honest, I forgot about the whole weapon/ammo pickup aspect of the arena shooters of old (and I never really played Quake…I played the first two but then I had to make a choice as a poor college student on which two FPS games to pick up: Tribes, Unreal Tournament, and Quake 3…Tribes and UT won out).

But yeah, with Titanfall 2, I never really played Attrition (or any PvP modes)…I tended to stick to Frontier Defense. I do kinda hope that this influx of players means I can expect to see a higher quality of PuG teammate compared to what I’d see in the before-times…

Or you can do like I do and disappear into a solo PSN party so I never have to hear gamer chatter.

I find if I make my intentions obviously known (relentlessly healing with Monarch, dropping healing smoke on buddy Titans between rounds, etc), they figure my deal out pretty quickly.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky